Chapter 3

*3 hours later*

i open my eyes to see a unfarmiliar room. i quickly lean up, instantly regretting it. pain shot through my stomache and back. i wince in pain. a boy instantly looks up.

"hey be careful" he says looking at me worried.

"w- where am i?" i ask scared.

"Me and my friends house" he says.

"are you going to hurt me?" i ask backing a way from him.

"i would never hurt a girl, why would you think i would do that?" he asks looking a little hurt.

"every guy i know hurts me" i say.

"i wont hurt you" he says looking at me. i look down still nervous.

"may i ask you what happened?" he asks.

"can i trust you?" i ask.

"of course" he says smiling. I smile back.

"well i live with my brother and him and his friends beat me. every day. i dont know what i did but i probably deserve it. i mean i mess evrythi-" he cut me off.

"no one deserves that. no matter what they do. everyone makes mistakes" he says.

"you have to call the police" he says.

"NO! hes my brother. their all like my brothers and i love them with all my heart and i dont want them to be gone. i love them" i say crying.

"come here" he says. i walk to him thinking he was going to hit me. he wraps his arms around me. i didnt react to it at first, i was shocked. i wrapped my arms around him too crying into his shoulder. he pulls away and smiles at me, i smile of course.

"Im Cameron" he says sticking his hand out to me.

"Hi im Hailey" i say grabbing his hand and shaking it.

"do you want to change into some more comfortable clothes?" he asks.

"yes please" i say. he hands me a shirt. i smile and take it.

"wheres the bathroom?" i ask.

"you can use my bathroom" he says pointing to the door. i walk in and pull my dress over my head. i slide on the baggy shirt. i tuck the shirt into my spandex. i grab a towel and put warm water on it and wash the smeared makeup off my face. i put my hair into a high messy bun. i walk out. i jump onto the bed and then i hear the down stairs door open. i look at cameron.i run to him and get onto his lap.

"im scared" i say to him. he looks up at me and locks his phone.

"its ok its one of my friends, come on ill take u too meet him" he says. i climb off his lap and grab his hand to pull him up. i pull him up and we walk down stairs. im so nervous but i trust Cam. i see a guy with a light blue shirt and basketball shorts in the kitchen.

"Hey Jack, this is Hailey" Cam says. he looks over at me and smiles.

"hi" he says.

"hi" i say back.

"im Jack j. theres two jacks who live here" he says still smiling.

"im Hailey" i say.

"wait how many people live here?" i ask confused

"only 6" Cameron says.

"Only 6" i say giggling. all of a sudden the door flies open and 4 guys and 1 girl comes in. it scared me honestly.

"well this is Taylor, Nash, Jack G., Matt, and Mahogony" Cameron says.

"hi" i say starting to get shy because of alot of people looking at me.

"Hey your cute" Taylor says smiling.

"Just like mee" Matt says. i blush and then laugh.

"lets have a lil Party" Nash says.

"alright!" Jack and Jack yell.

"ill call more people over" Matt says.

"hey wanna wear some of my clothes?" mahagony asks. i smile.

"Yes please" i say. we walk to her room.

"you can wear whatever you want, make up is in the bathroom. ill be downstairs" she says. she leaves the room. i open the closet and pick out a plain baggy white crop top and some short jean shorts. i put on some mascara and eye liner. i let my wavy hair down and decided to leave it natural. i walk down stairs and everyone but mahagony stares at me.

"d-do i have something on my face?" i ask upset.

"no" everyone says in usion. everyone looks away. i hear a knock on the door. i walk to Cameron and sit next to him, i grab his arm because im scared.

"its ok, dont be scared" He says to me. all of a suden my brother walks in along with the rest of the guys. i practically jump underneath Cameron. he scootched over and left me open for the other guys to see. jc looks at me first and smiles.

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?" Nash asks.

"yea why not" taylor says. we all get in a circle in the living room. kian keeps glaring at me and i know im going to get it bad tonight.

"cameron truth or dare?" nash asked.

"dare Bae" he says back. Nash looks at me and back at Cameron. oh god. I'm there guinea pig..

"I dare to you to kiss Hailey, on the lips for 5 seconds" he says smirking. ug. Cameron turned to me and leaned in

"are u OK with this?" he whispered.

"just do it" I say. our lips connect and I can't help but smile as our lips touch. he pulled away and I was still smiling so I blush and look down.

"Sam, truth or dare?" can asks.

"Truth" he says.

"have you met Hailey?" he asks curiously.

"idk. she looks familiar" he says. I frown.

"Kian truth or dare" he says.

"Ayee Dare" he yells.

"I dare you and Hailey to talk outside for 10 minutes" Sam says. I know where this is going.I stand up and follow Kian outside.

"slut! you thought you could ecscape us by running to their house?" he asks.

"no I just randomly woke up in Cams room" I say.

"You slut! u were screwing with my fucking friend!" he screams.

"No I didn't!" I yell back. he grabs me and pushes me into the car and walks inside, Connor, Ricky, Sam, and jc followed. they pile in squishing me, jc punches my arm and I wince. we get home and they drag me into the kitchen. Sam and Ricky hold my arms and kian and jc slam their fists into my stomach repeatedly. I startscreamingf and crying. Connor hasn't been including in beatings anymore, I wonder why? the stomach pain is unbearable. I pass out.