Chapter 5

Jack g POV
were all in the hospitals waiting room. they don't think she's going to make it. and its my fault. the only reason I even talked to Brandy was for her protection. she told me she would hurt her if I don't do what she says. I should have just stayed by her side and protect her. I feel torn. the doctor comes out looking very sad.
"sh-shes not going to make it" he says. my heart breaks and I start to cry.

Hailey's pov

I open my eyes and I'm in a new location. I look around and I see white floor, white ceiling. I stand up, I feel strong whoa what's going on. I open the door and see my mother and father. I then knew I did it.
"mommy daddy!" I scream as I hug them tightly.
"we missed u" mom says.
"I missed u too" I say letting tears slip pit my eyes.
"Hailey your so young" dad says.
"I'm sorry but it was to hard for me down there" I say.
"Hailey you have no idea what there about to go through." my mom says.
"haha what are you talking about? they wanted me dead" I say to her.
"they really didn't" dad says.
"yes they did" I say upset. mom took my hand and we appear in a new room. she looks ate and then she looks forward. I look at what she was looking at. there's my lifeless body and circled around is all the boys. Connor,Ricky,Sam,Jc,Trevor,Kian,Jack G,Jack J,Cameron,Matt,Taylor, and Nash. their all crying and I feel sad. I'm going to miss them so much. jack g slides down crying and I can't help but feel my heart cramp.
"Hailey they need you" she's says.
"I love u so much" she says missing my cheek. she then pushes me to my body and shoves me onto it. i then black out.

Cameron POV

she's dead. we couldn't save her. my poor baby. I'm balling. she looks so lifeless on the bed. it breaks my heart every time I look at her. randomly the machine starts to beep. all of us looked up surprised.
"Hailey?" I yell excitedly. her eyes open and I start crying. happy tears! I wrap my arms around her. the doctors come on.
"you all need to get out" one says. we all walk out happy and confused. I start jumping up and down.
"my Baes alive!" I yell. everyone looks at me weirdly but then smile at me.