Chapter 7

I grabbed a suit case and grab 10 crop tops, 6 shorts, 3 sweat pants, 5 pair of vans, under garments, my iPad, MacBook, converse, spandex, 4 sweaters, 2 yoga pants, and my hair stuff. I sip my bag closed and start walking but Matt stops me.

"I'll carry it for you" he says smiling. He takes my bags and we walk down the stairs together. When we reach the bottom I see Kian standing there. I try to walk faster but he grabs my wrist before I make it to the door.

"I'm sorry Hailey, I really am." He tells me with a heart broken look on his eye.

"Stop saying it, if you are so sorry, you shouldn't have done the things you did to me in the first place!" I say a little louder than I thought. He just stood there.

"Why can't you just forgive me?" He asks. Did he really just ask that.

"Why would I, not one person would forgive you, I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you!" I yell at him. With that I stormed out the door to Taylor's car. I slid into the middle, next to jack j and Matt. The whole way there we sat in silence. We arrived at Cameron's about 15 minutes later. I walked slower up to the steps of the house and waited for Cam. He opened the door and took me upstairs. I followed him into a small room at the end of the hallway. It was a bigger room than I had before. I walked up to Cameron and gave him a big hug.

"What was that for?" He asks me.

"Just for everything I guess." I say back. He chuckles into my ear. I pull away and he pulls me back and kisses me. His warm lips were against mine. I didn't know what to do at first but I started to kiss him back. He pulls away and smiles.

"Your cute" he says. I smile and kiss his nose.

"Your cuter" I say as I pull away. I walk away from him and open my suit case. I walk to the dresser and open the drawers I set my undergarments and socks in the first one, my shirts in the second, and pants in the third. I set my shoes under the dresser. I grab my macbook and my iPad and set it on the desk in the corner of the room. Matt peeked his head into my room.

        "Me, Taylor, and Cameron are going to watch a movie in my room and i wante dto know if you wanna watch it with us" Matt says. i smile at him and stand up. i walk over to him.

        "What are we watching?" i ask excitedly.

        "We dont know yet. cam and tay are fighting over the remote right now" he says. i giggle.

        "There so weird" i say smiling. he smiles too. we walk into his room. i run and jump onto the bed. Cam looked down at me and smiled.

        "hi beautiful" he says. he leans down and kisses my forehead. i giggle.

        "whats so funny?" he asks.

        "your just cheesy" i say sitting up.

        "you love it" he says smirking. i hit him int eh face with a pillow.

        "Taylor pick a movie already" i say.

        "Oh Taylor! Pick the fault in our stars!" Matt yells. i giggle. Taylor presses watch and we get comfortable. Me and cameron sits on his bed and Taylor and Matt sit on the mini couch. i start to get tired but i force myself to stay awake to see the boys reactions. it gets to the end amd Cam is crying his eyes out. i wrap my arms around him.

        "Aw Cameron" i whine. i begin to cry also. i hear sobing on the other side of the room.

        "Guys come here" i say as i open my arms out to them. Taylor and Matt both jump into my lap crying and hugging me.

        "Guys your squishing me" i say crying and laughing at them. they jump onto the bed and cover their faces still crying. when the movies over we burst out laughing at our emotional state. i start to fall asleep on Matts couch.