Chapter 4

I wake up on the kitchen floor. I slowly stand up crying because of the pain in my stomach. I text jack g.

(jack-j Hailey-h)

H: hey Jack can I please come over?

J: of course:)

H: Yay be there soon!:)

I grab my penny board and walk out the front door. I now I look like shit but its Saturday and tbh I don't really care about anything anymore. before I knew it I was at their house, I knock on the front door, Cameron opens up.

"Hi Hailey!" he says with a smile on his face. I smile back. I think I have feelings for Jack G. but I honestly don't really know, whatever. I walk into the living room and see Jack g kissing a barbie doll. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house could hear my heart shatter. she looked at me and smiled. of course. its Brandy.

"aw look! The self harming fat ass didn't kill herself" she says glaring at me. I look down upset.

"so how's your parents? oh wait! my mistake! they died tehe oops" she says. I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"You know Jack only feels bad for you" she says. I look at Jacks face and he's smiling.

"i-is that true" I stumbled over my words.

"Hailey, your a clueless dumbass" he says laughing. wow that hurt me a lot.

tears flow down my face, Jack instantly grew guilt in his eyes.

"Hailey" he says softly.

"Save it!" I scream. I start running. I run into someone in the kitchen.

" oh my gosh Hailey what's wrong?" he asks. I wrap my arms around him and he hugs bag tightly.

"its OK, your alright now" he says soothingly while rubbing small circles on my back. I start to calm. I look at his face, its Matt.

"thank you" I whisper.

"as long as your OK" he whispers kissing my cheek. I smile.

"let's go upstairs" he says holding my hand. we walk into a room where Jack J, Taylor, Nash, and Cam sit.

"Hi" I quietly say.

"Hi Hails!" Cam yells.

"Sup bae" Taylor says. Jack pats the open seat next to him. I plop down next to him.

"how are you beautiful?" he asks, I blush and look down smiling.

*+4 hour time Skipp+*

I laugh uncontrollably.

" I love you guys but I gotta go" I say to them.

" bye Hailey we love you too" Matt says. I smile more. I walk out the upstairs living room and walk downstairs. I get to the kitchen and see Brandy and Jack. i frown.

"just go kill yourself" Jack says. Brandy laughs.

"I will" I say. Jack looked at me surprised.

"I mean, its not like anyone will care. I'm beat everyday at home" I lift up my shirt showing cuts and scratches "my parents are dead, and everyone wants me dead. so why the hell not" I ask walking out the front door. I'm going to do it, I'm going to kill myself. mom, dad, here I come! I penny board home fast. yay no ones home, perfect. I run upstairs to my room and lock the door. I'm going to write good bye notes. I get paper and a pencil and write my last words to all the people in my life. I grab the bleach and pour a cup. I stare at it. I see a car pull into the drive way. I pick up the drink knowing if I don't do this soon I will not get it done. I stare at the blue liquid. I hear a knock on the door.

"Hailey open up" Jack G. says. I look at a picture of my mom and dad and I down it, I did it. my stomach starts to feel horrible. I start crying and screaming. Jack slams the door open. he stares at me on the ground, he looks over at the bleach and back at me.

"y-you drank it" he says as his eyes fill up with tears.

"yup. I guess I did" I quietly moan. I start to throw up blood. Jack is freaking out he pulls out his phone. he calls someone but I haves no idea who. I start to slowly feel my breathing slow down. I smile, I'm dieing. I feel my eyes softly close.

Jack G. POV

all of they guys are here. by all of them I mean ALL of them. they all look extremely sad, I look on the bed and see papers.

"guys" I say pointing to the letters. Kian picks them up,

"there death letters" he quietly says.

"read them" Sam quietly says.

"Connor, thank you so much for not beating me anymore. I really appreciated it. I didn't really know you personally but I guess I never will. thanks killing me slowly inside. bye

Ricky, you were always the one who held my atrms back whenever I get beat, so I guess thank you for not actually hitting me. I had a little crush on you when I first moved in but u hurt me so I don't know think I can ever forgive u. sorry.

Sam, Hi Sammy! I'm gonna miss yeww! you were me and kians Child hood bestfriend and we were pretty close. u were always nice to me when the boys weren't around so I thank you so much for being so nice to me:) I love you so much and I will miss you a lot

Jc, you were like my best friend. we always used to penny board to the froyo shop and go to the beach and make fun of sluts but u changed man. u hurt me a lot. u were the only reason I wasn't cutting in the beginning but one day by told me I was worthless and I cracked, honestly I love u and I always will. your my big brother.

Trevor, I'm going to miss u so much bestie ♥ u helped me through so much shit. one day what the boys said got to you and you never talk to me.I think of you so much. im excited for one day when I can have one of your Trev Bear hugs. I will always love you Lil bro

Kian, your my big brother and I always and will forever love you. I don't even care that u hurt me, as long as you were happy and doing what you felt was right, I'm happy ♥ I'm going to miss you so much big bro.

Matt, I love you so much bae ♥ u made me forget about all the shit going on was even there when I talked to you, everything u did or said made me smile. I trust u with all my heart and I will love you from infinity and beyond.

Cammy, lol man I fucking love you. I devolped some really strong feelings for you even though you would never like me back. u make me so happy and I will never ever forget you and I hope u never forget me. I'll miss yeww boo.

Jack J, your my best friend forever! you made me smile so much, I can never repay you. you made me feel so good about myself. I wish I could see you one more time so I can just bear hug u. I'm going to miss you so fucking much

Taylor, your my Bandana buddy :) we were pretty close and I really wanted to kiss you earlier and I don't really know why but it seemed right. but hah looks like I'm never gettin that kiss though. I love you and I will miss u soo much ♥

Nash, you are my Lil blue eyed demon! u made me laugh so much Gatorade came out my nose :) might sound weird but that was one of the happiest things that has ever happend to me and I will never ever forget it or you. I love u so much bae.

jack g, I really like you and it killed me inside when u told me to kill myself. I fell in love with you when I didn't know you, that's my biggest regret in my life. I wish I never met you and I bet u wish I never met u too. I don't know why u hated me so much but most people do so I guess its OK, I will always remember and love you ♥". he stopped reading. we all broke down and cried our hearts out.