Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Love or Lust

5K 219 107
By kimselaa

15 November 10:30 am .

Irene was cooking meanwhile jimin was worried sick for jungkook, he hasn't said anything since morning maybe he is still sleeping. Once Irene finished cooking jimin thought to take some for jungkook so he unlocked the door and went inside.

"Jungkookie are you sleeping " Jimin said softly.

The moment he step inside jungkook hit jimin with a lamp kept in the room.

"Ahhhhhhh j-jungkook nooo" Jimin groaned in pain holding his head. Jungkook took the fork from the plate and tried cutting the rope which was tied to his leg. It didn't took long for the rope to cut down from jungkook's leg and now he was free.

"Noo Irene stop him don't let him go " Jimin said still on the floor.

Jungkook came in front of Irene.

"Jungkook please listen to me and go inside"

"Fuck yourself bitch " He said pushing Irene and ran out of the door.

"Jimin oppa are you okay "

"I'm fine can you please get me my phone I have to inform yoongi about it "

_________________________________________

Yoongi was frozen on his spot even Yumi didn't came today.

"What did jimin said? " Jin asked with a worried expression.

"Jungkook "

"Jungkook what, what happened to him "jin asked shaking him

" He ran away "

"Whatttt"

Taehyung started laughing loudly he looked towards them with a smirk on his face. Joshua went towards him and recited some prayers while sprinkling holy water on taehyung. He tossed and turned he tried to break the chains with full force.

Jin ran towards his side and hold taehyung's hands tightly, he gave a smirk and Jin's eyes widen.

"Yoongi get away from there now " As yoongi turned he saw a wooden cabinet fall just beside him. Taehyung screamed his lungs out when a faint sound of someone's footsteps echoed in the room.

There stood jungkook panting his eyes filled with anger and hatred , he charged towards yoongi and knocked him down.

He turned towards Jin and Joshua who didn't moved an inches and continued reciting when jungkook pulled him up by his collar and threw him from the window he fall outside in the passage of the temple.

"J-jungkook  h-hel..p me-e " Taehyung said while showing his teary innocent eyes which made jungkook more angry seeing his love tied in chains being tortured right in front of his eyes, his eyes darken with every step he took towards Jin.

" Jungkook try to understand he is just faking all this it's all a lie the love you think is nothing but lust for taehyung he doesn't loves you " The moment these words slip from Jin's lips jungkook picked a broken glass from the floor and shoved it straight in Jin's mouth  , tears fall of his eyes because of the pain.

"How can you say that, MY TAEHYUNG LOVES ME ONLY ME YAHHHHHHHHHH"

Jin's eyes widen from the sudden attack and in an blink of an eyes Jin's head was parted from his body with the same piece of glass. Taehyung smirks as he saw how jungkook rips Jin's head apart from his body.

Jungkook left the broken glass with a trail of blood flowing from his palms ,The broken glass cut his palm. He ran towards taehyung and tried pulling the chains but it didn't came out. Jungkook was crying at this point he was shouting and pulling the chains with all his power but still it didn't came out. Taehyung pulled him on his laps and gently traced his fingers over jungkook's cheeks and wiped his tears. He cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes, no words were exchanged just their eyes we're communicating . The room was messed up , the wooden cabinate was on the floor with a knocked out yoongi beside it , the glass was shattered with an unconscious joshua laying outside the room and finally Jin's dead body which created a puddle of blood. But all these things didn't effected the two lovers who were lost in each other's eyes.

"Taehyung " Jungkook said laying his head on taehyung's shoulders while taehyung was playing with his hairs.

"Hmmm"

"I- I'm scared I don't wanna lose you "

"What are you saying baby no one can take us from each other "

" Soon jimin would come here and take me away with you " He said while crying .

"No baby no one can take you away from me we would be together always just not in this world " Those words said by taehyung made jungkook's eyes more watered. He aggressively rubbed his eyes trying to see his lover properly but the tears were coming in the way.

"What are you doing kook " Taehyung said grabbing his hands.

"I can't see y-you properly " He said and taehyung smiled kissing both his eyes.

"I'll become your eyes " He said intertwining their hands. "A future without you is a world without colours, it's dark and cold but your gaze is so colourful that I just wanna look into your eyes so you don't go away."

"When this darkness and loneliness scares you I'll be your light, I'll fight for you taehyung ." Jungkook replied.

They both smiled and slowly leaned in closing the gap between them, their lips met like it was a lost puzzle piece it fits perfectly. This kiss wasn't Love Or Lust it was sadness fear or losing each other . Salty tears mixed in their kiss, jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyung's neck while his hands were securely around his waist caressing it.

Jungkook was the first to broke away from the kiss , he hugged taehyung in a bone crashing hug.

"I don't wanna leave you taehyung, I'll die without you " He said while hitting his chest.

"Baby listen to me no darkness or winter last forever one day spring will come just wait for me a little longer. "

They both were so lost in the moment that they didn't realised that Jimin was standing beside them with a broken wood piece in his hands. He hit jungkook and Irene helped him in pulling jungkook out.

Taehyung growled looking at jimin who just hit his lover and took him away from his sight. Taehyung started shouting and pulling his chains when Joshua appeared with a cross in his hands and put it on his forehead laying him down .

Yoongi slowly woke up with loud screams of taehyung and a dead body beside him, he abruptly stood up in shock to see Jin's dead body on the floor with his head rip apart, he saw jimin near the door signalling him to come with him and went towards him . Yoongi took Joshua's hands and took him out of the room.

_________________________________________

Taehyung screamed and shouted in the room and finally broke all the chains connected to him his eyes red. He broke the door and came out when he heard jungkook's scream coming from the opposite side of the passage. He ran towards that room as he got inside the heavy metal door got shut down. And at the other end stood jimin with a recorder of jungkook's scream that's when taehyung realised that this was a trap. Jimin and Irene shut other doors too.

Joshua came in front of him while reciting now when he saw the room properly he saw that it was a praying room and there were many statue of God's and other holy things were kept there. He screamed holding his head .

_________________________________________

Jin young and IU arrived at the temple who were following Jimin.

They went in the first room and saw it was totally destroyed and a dead body.

"What the hell happened here " Jin young said . They went in other rooms to find jungkook tied on a chair.

IU immediately went towards him but before she could free him jimin pushed her.

"Jimin are you out of your mind what the hell are you doing " IU said

"How did you guys..... Wait did you both followed us" Jimin said

"That's none of your business you can't take the law in your hands, handover jungkook and tell where did you hid taehyung " Jin young asked them.

"You'll know it by yourself "

"What do you mean stop playing around I'm not joking I can call cops for backup and you all will rot in jail. "

"Why does it even matters to you just mind your own business " Yoongi shouted.

"Because I have a legal warrant to add my nose in your business now explain to me why did you tied Jungkook here "

"Yahhhhh ahhhh stop it, STOP IT nooooooo" Taehyung's scream echoed in the old temple. Jin young and Irene froze on their places .

"You bastard what are you doing to taehyung " Jin young ran towards that room while jimin was stopping him.

The moment he opened the door he saw a priest reciting something while taehyung was floating in mid air his eyes rolled back and multiple scars on his body. Jin young couldn't utter a single word from his mouth he was scared, confused and unspeakable for what he saw right now.

*did what hoseok said was actually true taehyung is possessed? No that can't be but then what's going on its it's an exorcism * Jin young thought.

Taehyung finally fall on the floor with a loud scream.

He was laying helpless on the floor all out of energy. Joshua made a step towards him , taehyung made a movement he looked up in his eyes and whispered something.

"Pleasee help me, save me from my mother I, I just want to live a normal life with my jungkook please save meeee " Taehyung said crying hitting the floor.

His words caught Joshua with an unreadable expression. Did taehyung really asked him for his help .

*does he really want to get out of this hell to live with jungkook. But our main goal is to protect jungkook what should I do. * the young priest thought. He looked in his teary eyes and saw Sincerity. Something said inside of him to help taehyung.

"I'll help you but you have to contribute in it if you really want to live a normal life. I'll bring you back to this world taehyung I promise " Joshua said holding his hands.

He put a light cloth over taehyung and continued the ritual.

As he recited words from the Bibles taehyung body started twisting and turning his bones break one by one, screams was the only thing heard in the room.

"Just hang in there taehyung you can do it " He said while the furnitures in the room were floating in the air with one last stroke everything smashed on the wall.

The process went on for a while , the thin layer of sheet fall off taehyung's body.

With new deep scars on his back, he falls down totally exhausted and out of breath. Joshua came near him took his cold hands to checked his pulse .

_________________________________________

Yoongi took Jin young with him back to that room he was so shocked that he just went where they took him. IU cancelled the ambulance service too. Jimin and yoongi explained everything to them while they were sitting there being dumbfounded.

The exorcism went for few more hours when Joshua came back to the room. Everyone stood up in hope to know what happened. The young priest was nervous and looking down the whole time he looked up and saw those curious eyes waiting for an answer.

"S-so how did it went this time " Yoongi asked after an uncomfortable silence.

"The exorcism went successful but taehyung's body didn't made it till the end........ Taehyung he, he died during the exorcism " He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Everyone's mouth hung open they couldn't believe what they just heard. Jimin sat on the floor crying hiding his face in his palm while yoongi was comforting him.

Jin young got a call about an incident that occurred this afternoon.

"Yeah I'll be there ok " He ended the call and looked up to see everyone. He didn't knew what to say he himself was standing at a crime scene with criminals but the difference was he watched  everything with his own eyes and he didn't know how to explain their crime.

"You all know that I have to arrest you for this illegal act. " He said

"Didn't you see what just happened now "yoongi shouted

"Will you shut up what you did was illegal and it cost 2 people's lives and do you have the church's order before performing this act. "

"Yes, you are right its a crime and you are just doing your work I totally agree . What I did was against the law and the church itself and I must face the consequences whereas I failed in saving taehyung's life I'll take the punishment thinking that how I failed to save his life when he was actually ready and genuinely wanted my help. " Joshua said crying

They called the ambulance and took Jin's and taehyung's body. While Joshua jimin , jungkook and yoongi were taken away by the police leaving Irene.

While driving Jin young stopped his car in front the house from where he got the call about the incident . When yoongi saw the house his eyes widen it was Yumi's house.

Joshua, jimin and yoongi exchanged shocked looks when they saw Yumi's dead body being carried on the ambulance. The thing that they didn't noticed was Yumi's body was cut in the same way how Baekhyun's body was murdered.

"But how taehyung was with us all this time then..............Is it "

They all turned their attention towards jungkook who was still not conscious and looked at each other.

_________________________________________

Only one last chapter has left and that's the epilogue. I'm not so sure about this chapter I don't get time to write somehow I completed this chapter.

Like and comment 👍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.6K 29
A story where a boy bought a beautiful apartment with less price. But what will happen when he knows that someone was living with him in the house. ...
386K 32.1K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...
36.5K 3.2K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
630K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...