๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ยป ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•’๏ฟฝ...

By mundanez

Tony's little girl is not so little anymore More

cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED

SIXTY SEVEN

7.8K 297 32
By mundanez

"Look who finally decided to show up."

Lennon looked up from Tony's notes to see Dylan standing there, arms crossed with a smirk on her face.

She quickly went to hug her, both girls relaxing in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry I disappeared. I just... I needed time."

"I get it," Dylan shrugged when they pulled away, "And I'm sorry I wasn't there for the big fight... I was on Morgan duty with Harry."

"Harry. Jesus. I can't believe you two are seriously five years older than me now."

"I'm officially the older sister- and you're the middle. Congrats."

Lennon bit her lip nervously, "Does um... does Morgan know about me at all?"

"Are you kidding?" Dylan gave her a look, "As soon as she became old enough to understand us, there wasn't a day that went by where we didn't talk about you or tell her all kinds of stories about her big sister Lennon."

"Great. So..."

"She can't wait to meet you. Granted, she's still a little confused with dad and everything that happened..."

"I cannot be the one to explain that to her. I promised him I would stop the crying the day of the funeral and it's literally taken everything in me not to cry today- especially being in here."

"He made sure we did everything just like you said," Dylan smiled proudly as she looked around the room, "He wanted to honor you, while secretly trying to find a way to bring you back even though he told us we all had to move on."

"Of course he didn't keep his promise."

"Like you're going to keep yours."

"Whatever-"

"Lennon?" Pepper came in cautiously, her little girl hiding behind her legs, "Someone here was wondering if you'd like to go on an adventure with her."

Lennon smiled softly, "Cmon, mom. No need to talk in third person. Of course I'll go on an adventure with you."

Morgan was giggling now as she moved out from behind Pepper, "Not her, silly! Me!"

"You?" Lennon gasped, going over to her, "Sorry, I've been on a trip for five years now. I don't think we've ever met. I'm Lennon Maria Stark. Who are you?"

"Morgan Howard Stark."

"How-" Lennon stood up straight to give Pepper a look, "You seriously tortured my baby sister by giving her Howard as a middle name?"

"Hey, you already claimed Maria. And... Tony insisted his girls be named after his parents."

"Right... so, what do you want to do on this adventure, Morgan?"

As Morgan began to tell her all about her secret pathway, Lennon tried her hardest not to let herself get distracted and give her full attention to her little sister.

It was easier said than done though, especially when Morgan kept telling her all about her own adventures with Tony while Lennon was gone.

She essentially had the life she so desperately wanted. One without Iron Man and the dangers that were brought with him. Granted, she was always proud of Tony and what he did as Iron Man but, especially with what had just happened, if she could have at least had some time where he just gave him up entirely and spent every moment with her like he did Morgan, that would mean everything to Lennon.

"And that's why this is my favorite."

"Oh... that's- that's so cool," Lennon mentally scolded herself for missing that entire story from Morgan, faking her best smile.

"I wanted to say thank you."

"Thank you?" she frowned now, "For what?"

"Daddy told me you're the reason we live out here and I just- I love it here so much. I just wish... I wish he were still here."

"Me too," Lennon sighed now, looking down at her hands.

"He told me a lot about you. So did mommy and Dylan."

"Yeah, Dylan told me."

"I... I was always jealous of you."

"What? Why would you be jealous of me?"

"They always talked about you. I... I thought they loved you more than me."

"What?" Lennon scoffed, "Kiddo, you're officially the baby of the house. You definitely have more power and love than me."

"No," Morgan frowned, "Mommy always says I'm her baby girl but you're her first baby."

"That's sweet but..." Lennon stopped herself, not wanting to get too deep into the conversation and the specifics, "Tell me more about yourself, Ms. Morgan. What do you love? What do you hate? What's your favorite word? What-"

"Shit."

Lennon couldn't help but laugh at that, shaking her head, "Dad taught you that one, didn't he?"

Morgan nodded eagerly, "He told me that mommy coined it but I didn't believe him."

"Yeah, I wouldn't have either. Mom never says any bad words. Dad though, he's always had a potty mouth."

Morgan giggled and nodded, "One time, daddy..."

This time Lennon listened, desperately wanting any new information on both her new sister or dad at a point in his life where he was truly happy. If she found any solace in his loss, it was that he was able to spend his last five years with his own happily ever after she so desperately wanted for him.

By the end of her and Morgan's little 'adventure' the girls came back to the cabin hand in hand, laughing amongst themselves.

Pepper felt her heart swell at the scene, her smile widening when she greeted them, "There are my other two favorite girls."

"Mommy! Lennon's so cool!"

"You're cooler," Lennon nudged her playfully, only making her giggle more.

"Well you two cool girls need to wash your hands, dinner's just about ready."

"I made the salad!" Dylan came out from the kitchen, "So you better eat every last bit of it. Especially you, Morgster."

Morgan only stuck her tongue out before running upstairs when Lennon laughed.

"I take it she doesn't like her greens?"

"The most greens she'd eat is mint chocolate chip ice cream," Dylan chuckled.

Pepper nodded, a sad smile now on her face, "Tony was the only one who was able to get her to eat her veggies."

"Right. Well, listen... I'm not very hungry and I'd really like to get back to going through dad's study so-"

"We'll all go in there and eat there," Pepper offered, already beginning to pick the plates up from the table.

"What? Mom, we don't have to-"

"Lennon," she sighed when she turned around, "I spent five years without you. There's not a minute I won't spend with you now before you're off to school again."

"Same," Dylan agreed, "Especially since I already graduated."

"Okay. No need to rub that in my face, Dylan. Especially since I have to repeat a year."

"It's your own fault for blipping," Dylan joked.

"Is that what we're really calling it?"

"It's what the Midtown high email blast called it."

"When do I start again, anyway?"

"Soon, which is why now that you're officially back, I am getting all the time with you that I can," Pepper explained, "This morning I wanted to give you some space to settle in, then Dylan came back and Morgan insisted on spending time with you but I am officially claiming that time back now- for our family."

"I-okay," Lennon smiled softly, "Let's have dinner together. You three will have my undivided attention- until school starts again."

"Deal. Thank you, Lennon," Pepper sighed in relief, setting everything down again while Lennon made her way upstairs to wash her own hands.

She had to get everything in her life back to normal, no matter how much it hurt. She couldn't let her family go through it all by themselves.

It was just easier said than done.

written: september 13, 2020
posted: january 23, 2022

I already almost forgot about postingggg 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.6K 35
"Two bro's, chillin' a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay." "Phoenix, not the time." "Sorry." COMPLETE
344 26 4
*เณƒเผ„ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’… โ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’†๐’˜ โž - CASSIE MULTIVERSE - homecoming...
2K 73 17
Peter Parker struggles with life after Dr. Strange closed the portal