Starks Son and Rogers Daughter

By TonyandNat

This is a story about If Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoffs daughter fell in love with Tony Stark and Pepper... More

Introduction
Finding Out
Proposal
Wedding
Twins?!?!
Gender Reveal
The Babies Have Arrived
The First Month
Halloween
ThanksGiving
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
The Mission
Ultron
RIP
AfterMath
The Maximoffs
Safe House
The Plan
Kidnapped
One Shot Book
Vision
The Battle
Home
Uncle Loki and Auntie Darcy
Vacation?
Bora Bora
The Vacation
Press
The Death of Peggy Carter
First Words
Happy 1st Birthday!
Day in the Life of the Rogers
Day in the Life of the Starks
Where has my Little Boy Gone
Everything that happned between the 13-14 year time gap
IMPORTANT
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY

Messing with their Minds

1.5K 22 7
By TonyandNat

January 2nd,2016

After Pepper and the 3 kids left everybody immediately got to work. "He's all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place." Maria tells Steve. "Fatalities?" "Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see." She answeres. "Maximoffs. It makes sense why he'd go to them, they are brainwashed and have Strucker with them " Steve says. " Not anymore," She says handing him the tablet which had a picture of Struckers dead body with the word peace written on the wall.

"That's a negative. I answer to you. Yes, ma'am" Clint says talking to someone. "Barton, we might have something," Steve says walking over to him. "Gotta go," He says to the phone and ends the call. "Who was that?" Steve asks him. "Laura" He answers and they both go into the Lab where the rest of the team was gathered. 

"What's this?" Tony asks seeing Steve and Thor surrounding the tablet. " A message. Ultron killed Strucker" Steve answers. "And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us," Tony says seeing the tablet. "This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"Natasha asked. "Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss," Steve told her. "Yeah, I bet he-" Natasha starts but then look sat the computer. "Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased." She finishes. "Not everything," Tony says and they all start looking through files to find anything about Strucker.

"Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends" Steve says. "Well, these people are all horrible," Bruce says looking at the files. "Wait. I know that guy" Tony interrupts and Bruce hands him the picture he was looking at. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." Tony says and Steve gives him a look which makes Tony roll his eyes. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything." Tony says showing them the picture of Ulysses Klaue. "He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer, it was all very 'Ahab.'" Tony tells them. 

" This," Thor says pointing to the scar on Klaue's neck. "Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it." Tony says confused. "No, those are tattoos, this is a brand," Thor says, and Bruce quickly identifies it. "Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Bruce tells them. "What dialect?" Steve asks him. "Wakanada...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda." Bruce says trying to pronounce the word. "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods," Tony tells Steve. " I thought your father said he got the last of it?" Steve asks him. "I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asks joining the conversation. "The strongest metal on earth," Tony says looking at Steves shield. "Where is this guy now?" Steve asks.

"Africa. At a salvage yard," Tony says after a few minutes. "Suit Up," Steve says in his captain voice.

Salvage Yard, African Coast

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster" Klaue says to someone on the phone. He then ends the call and connects to a new one. "Now, minister, where were we?" He asks but before he could say anything the lights suddenly turn off. Suddenly the Maximoff Twins enter his office.

"Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils. I thought you two were with the Avengers?" He says. "Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market" He says picking up the plate that had candy in it. "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I thought the Avengers would've taught you better. I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." Klaue tells them. "Everybody's afraid of something," Wanda tells him. "Cuttlefish. Deep-sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying" Klaue tells them with a small laugh. Suddenly Pietro speeds over and grabs a piece of Candy from Klaues desk with scares him for a second. 

" So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." He tells the twins. Out of nowhere Ultron flys in knocking Klaue on his ass. "There is no 'man' in charge. Let's talk business" Ultron says referring to the Vibranium. Klaue then takes the 3 to where the Vibranium was stashed and gave Ultron some. "Upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron tells them. " You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue says rubbing the brand on his neck. Ultron then chuckles and sends Klaue a lot of money.

"Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'" Ultron quote and it causes Klaue to tense up. "Stark." He says which confuses Ultron. "What?". 

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his." He says in an accusing tone. "What?! I'm not!" Ultron says grabbing Klaue by his neck. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Ultron yells chopping Klaues arm off. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! he's a sickness!" Ultron complains.]

"Ahh, Junior" Iron Man says coming out of nowhere. "You're gonna break your old man's heart". Ironman says landing with Captain America and Thor behind him. " If I have to" Ultron responds nonchalantly. "We don't have to break anything," Thor says speaking up. "Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron retorts. "He beat me by one second," Iron Mna says looking at Captain America. "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro says still brainwashed. "This was never my life," Tony mutters looking around. 

"You two can still walk away from this" Steve says to the twins. "Oh, we will." Wanda who was still brainwashed answers. "I know you've suffered. We can help you" Captain America tells the twins. "Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but" Ultron says with venom in his voice. "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor tells him. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron retorts. "Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Iron Man says skipping to the point. 

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron responds and right after a bunch of Iron Legion starts attacking Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor. Instead of fighting The Iron Legion, Iron man starts fighting Ultron. "Shoot them!" Klaue yells seeing the fight breaking out. "Which ones?" His henchmen asks. "All of them!" He yells. "Move, move, move!" Klaue tells the rest of the men.

The rest of the team, including Natasha and Barton, now battle it out with the Iron Legions, Klaue's men, and the twins as Stark fight with Ultron.

"Stay down kid!" Steve tells Pietro after knocking him down. "It's time for some mind games," Ultron tells Wanda. "Guys, is this a Code Green?" Bruce asks from the quinjet hearing the commotion. Wanda uses her power on Thor then walks away when Steve comes up to him. "Thor! Status?" Steve asks him. "Lady Maximoff tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." but just as he says that he then sees he's at a party in Asgard. Wanda then uses her power on Steve and Natasha. 

"This is going very well," Ultron says after seeing 3 avengers had been affected by Wanda. Just as Wanda was about to get Clint he stuck an electric arrow on her forehead. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan" He answers and just as he says that Pietro comes and picks his sister up and runs off. Steve then drops his helmet on the floor and walks forward in a daze."Whoever's standing, we gotta move! Guys?" Clint says on the comms but when he hears nothing he gets worried.

Natasha then sees herself in the red room facility being taught ballet. "Again" the ballet instructor yells. "Youll break them," Natasha says. "Only the breakable ones. You were made of marble. Until that Peggy Carter and her stupid team came and shut this down" Madame B says. 

Steve then sees himself at a party in the '40s. "Are you ready for our dance?" A young Peggy Carter says coming up to him. "The war's over, Steve. We can go home. Imagine it!" Peggy says and the dance hall is now empty and he's dancing with his ex. 

In Thor's vision, he's at a party in Asgard. "Is it him? Is that the first son of Odin?" Heimdall says walking up, Thor. " Heimdall, your eyes?!" Thor says confused since Heimdall's eyes were now all white. "Oh, they see everything. They see you leading us to Hel. Wake up!" Heimdall yells strangling him. " I can still save you." He gets out. "We are all dead. Can you not see?" Heimdall says. Thor then pushes himself away from Heimdall. "You're a destroyer, Odinson. See where your power leads" Heimdall tells him.

Outside Wanda is still trying to recover from Clints Arrow. "What can I do?" Pietro asks worriedly. " Ah, it hurts." She says in pain. "I'm gonna kill him. I'll be right back." Pietro says ready to leave. "No. I'm over it. I want...I want to finish the plan" Wanda stops him looking at Bruce who was on the quinjet. 

" Ah, the Vibranium's getting away," Ultron says after Stark cornered him. " And you're not going anywhere." Tony answeres ready to shoot him. "Of course not, I'm already there. You'll catch on. But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner." Ultron tells him and Tony shoots Ultron before he could cause and more chaos. " News or footage, keyword: Hulk," Tony asks JARVIS and he sees all the news footage of hulk in the city. "Thor, I could really use a lullaby," Tony says in the comms. "Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down, you got no back up here." Clint tells him. 

" I'm calling in VERONICA," Tony says and from a satellite in space, the parts of the suit start connecting to Tonys giving him extra protection. "Alright everybody, stand down!" Tony yells to the people around him. "You listening? That little witch is messing with your mind. You're stronger than her, you're smarter than her, you're Bruce Banner." Tells Hulk but he just roars in response getting made at mentioning Banner. " Right, right, right! Don't mention puny Banner" Tony immediately says. Hulk throws a car at Stark and attacks him. "Okay," Tony says realizing hell have to fight Hulk. They start fighting and throwing each other around. "In the back? Dick move, Banner" Tony says after Hulk hit him in the back. They battle it out more but Stark is struggling to beat Hulk.

 "VERONICA, gimme a hand," Tony asks since Hulk broke one of the arms. A couple of seconds later a new arm comes in and Tony repeatedly punches Hulk in attempts to knock him out. "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep!" Tony repeatedly says punching him. "Okay, pal, we're gonna get you out of town," Tony says picking hulk up. "No, not that way, not that way!" Tony exclaims as Hulk moves them to a way of a building. "Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me!" Tony yells as they crash through that same building. But Hulk continues to fight him. "Everybody out! Going to get ugly" Tony tells the people in the building.

"I'm sorry" Tony says in a scared voice after he knocks Hulk down. " Damage report?" Tony asks as Hulk rips off pieces of the suit bu the just gets some beeping in response. "That's comprehensive. Show me something" He says and he sees a building nearby that didn't have any civilians. "How quickly can we buy this building?" He asks dropping Hulk through the building which destroyed it. On the ground, the army arrives to intervene.

 As soon as Hulk gets out of Wanda's mind control Tony punches him hard which knock shim out. As Hulk transformed back to Bruce Tony picked him up and brought him to the quinjet where the rest of the team was waiting.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is probably the longest chapter I've written with 2000 words so im sorry if this is wrong. I got most of the things here from the AOU Script. And dont get used to me postign back to back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
70.4K 1.9K 37
Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers have always good friends. But when Natasha is beaten half-dead while on a mission, will Steve have the courage to t...
5.4K 105 13
[!DISCONTINUED!] [THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES] What if...the Avengers were your parents? Read this book to find out! Requests are open! 💞 Characte...
2.1M 64.2K 25
"You can't be my kid, I've got way too many responsibilities." Tony crossed his arms and stood his ground. This wasn't just an argument over chocolat...