Promise You'll Never Forget

Por lucy_230603

A Draco Malfoy FanFiction story. Nobody expected a mudblood to fall for Draco Malfoy, what's worse? Nobody ex... Más

Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

8 1 0
Por lucy_230603

My head was scrambled with thoughts of how Draco turned so fast. He was definitely jealous, I knew he was, you don't act like that if you're not.

There was an ounce of flattery when I thought of him being jealous of McLaggen for taking me to the party, although my head quickly regained its sense and realised there was no reason to act so disrespectful and rude, regardless of who was taking me to a stupid party.

I didn't stay for much longer after Draco stormed out of the prefect bathroom, I was too flustered and the mermaids kept looking at me, mocking mine and Dracos... um... activities. They were not as nice as they looked and definitely not as charming as everyone makes them out to be.

I got changed into my pj's and walked myself down to the Ravenclaw common room saying hi to Camille on the way. She was curious why Draco looked so agitated since we came from the same place but I made up some excuse and she seemed to believe it.

He would probably confide in her later tonight anyway. It seems like they're always together in some way.

I still felt tingles across my body from the kisses Draco had left, implanted onto my skin like tattoos. They stayed igniting my senses until I tried to drift off to sleep. He really made heart skip a beat no matter how much I didn't want him too, ugh I hate how he makes me feel like this. Why him, of all people why Draco Malfoy? I shut my eyes and slowly slipped into a deep sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up suddenly to Luna shaking me saying we'd be late for class, I checked the clock and sure enough it was 8:15am. I rushed to put my robes on, not taking notice of the deep marks on my neck. It wasn't until Cho pointed them out on the way to potions that I remembered what Draco did last night.

I shot bright red and tried by best to hide them with my shirt collar and hair, hoping that no one would notice. She gave me a sly smirk, assuming the culprit was my supposed love interest Cormac.

"Gather round everyone, gather round." Professor Slughorn started, as students drew coser to the large table at the front of the room. "Can anyone tell me what this potion is?"

"It's amortentia sir, the strongest love potion in the world, it's rumoured to smell different to each person according to what attracts them." Hermione answered confidently over the low chatter of the class

"Very good, now everyone will have a chance to come up and tell the class what they smell, shall we start with you Miss Granger?" He incited Hermione closer as she took a whiff of the small cauldron.

She explained how she smelled fresh parchment, freshly cut grass and spearmint toothpaste before her voice faded away and she escaped from her trance.

The class continued with each student taking their turn to walk up to the potion and get lost in its aroma. Some peoples answers were very telling to who they fancied at this moment, others on the other hand were hard to place.

Luna said she smelled must and new born babies, I can only think of one person I'd imagine having a combination like that, and well Cho said she smelled Cedric, which must be so hard for her, she must miss him loads. I squeezed her hand as she walked down from the table giving my support, she gave me a faint smile before returning her attention to the class.

"Miss Fay?" Slughorn calls me up to the potion. I nodded slightly, stepping towards the table spread with potion equipment, books and general clutter.

At first the potion let off no smell, I gulped hard thinking I would be the first to have nothing to say. Suddenly I got an overpowering scent of bourbon and bubble bath.

"Miss Fay?" The professor asked, encouraging me to tell the class.

"Umm... I smell bubble bath... and bourbon."

The entire class looked at me trying to figure out who I could be smelling, the majority figured it was Cormac but those close enough to him knew he didn't drink bourbon because 'his body is a temple', and bourbon is an 'old man drink'.

I could feel my face go red as I stepped down from the front of the class knowing whos eyes were glued to me. He knew who I was smelling, he knew fine well. A faint smile appeared on his lips and the cockyness went straight to his head.

I glanced at him quickly and he raised his eyebrows suggestively when he was called up to the table. I challenged his stare with an eyebrow raise of my own. This is going to be interesting, I wonder what he's gonna smell.

All eyes darted to Draco as he made his way up to the table, they were all just as curious as I was to find out, especially Pansy, she had always had a thing for him and I honestly thought he was warming up to her at the end of last year. She wormed her way to the front so she could see Dracos face better for when she hoped he'd say something about her ghastly perfume.

My heart raced for some reason, watching him take a deep inhale of the potion displayed in front of him. I found myself hoping that he'd smell something similar to what I had.

"Apples, I smell apple, that's it." Draco said.

A little part of my heart broke, he smelt something else. By the look on Pansy's face she believed he had smelled her, and why wouldn't she, she always carries around a bloody green apple because she knows they're Draco's favourite.

I avoided his gaze for the rest of the lesson, he tried to get my attention by hissing and making faces but I was too embarrassed to look at him. I felt stupid thinking he'd smell me, why would he? We've only shared a kiss a couple times, it's not like we're in love, not even nearly. In fact most of time we're in some kind of argument.

At the end of class I heard a snarky comment coming from none other that Draco as we left the classroom behind.

"Don't suppose McLaggen drinks much bourbon darling does he?" The comment reeked of sarcasm and anger as the rest of his friends laughed.

I could tell he was still mad about last night, was he trying to prove a point or something? I hurried away from the classroom to where I usually meet Cormac.

I waited for about 5 minutes before I spotted him walking towards me with his friends. He gestured for his friends to keep going and said he'd catch up with them later.

"Hey Cormac, haven't seen much of you lately. Is everything ok?" I asked

"I've been busy." He slouched against the wall behind him looking bored.

"Right well do you want to walk me to class?"

"I have to go but are you still coming to Slughorns tomorrow?" He said brushing off my request.

"Yeah, I'll be there."

"I'll pick you up at 7 then." And with that he disappeared into the corridors.

No kiss or hug, he didn't even look at my for most of the time we talked. He had never been so distant before, what was wrong with him. I thought back to the way he blanked me in the library yesterday, he was being so unnecessarily rude.

I made my way to the rest of my classes alone until it was finally dinner time. For some reason I really wasn't hungry so I dismissed myself up to the dorm for an early night.

*The Next Day*

It was noon by the time I had woken up, I felt excited for Slughorns party tonight, more excited than I thought I would be. Despite his mood having changed since I met him, I was optimistic that this night would ease the tension and we'd have a good time.

Me, Hermione and Cho had all said we'd get ready together at 5 so I had some time to kill until then. I did most of my homework and hung out in the common room with Luna, telling her all about how Cormac was acting weird yesterday and about the party tonight. Apparently we're not supposed to tell people about it but everyone already knows, plus she's my best friend, what else am I supposed to do.

5 o'clock rolled around pretty quickly and everyone started to get ready. Ginny ended up coming too, she's meant to be Deans date but I think they're having a bit of a rough spot at the moment so they'll probably keep they're distance.

I ended up pulling my hair back into a low bun and put on a little makeup just to freshen up my face. I slipped on a champagne colour, silk dress that hugged my figure and complimented my skin, I had bought the dress ages ago, just never had an occasion to wear it to. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired the view.

"Woah, Analia. Why are we even trying when you look like that." Cho complimented me as I strapped up my gold heels.

"Come on Cho, I couldn't live up to you if I tried. You look stunning, where did you even get that dress?" I fired back

"Cedric got it for me and I never wore it." I could tell she still loved him, they were the power couple of the entire school until, well you know. Recently she's been getting close with Harry Potter and she finally looks happy again.

I gave her a quick hug and said, "Well it looks beautiful on you, he has very good taste." She smiled holding back her tears. "C'mon, the boys are probably downstairs."

I took Cho's hand and we strutted downstairs with Ginny and Hermione both looking as gorgeous as ever. All eyes were on us as we came into the common room. Everyone went straight to their date, as did I but unfortunately he was looking down at his feet.

"Ready to go?" He said sounding agitated. His icy tone sent shivers down my spine.

"Yup, you clean up nice don't you." I say trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Yeah, thanks." He dismissed my compliment, not bothered by what I had to say at all. I rolled my eyes and sighed taking his hand and dragging him out the door to Slughorns party. This nights off to a great start, I need a drink.

Word Count - 1800

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 105 30
A story about Y/N Granger Hermione's sister who got sorted into Slytherin she had a terrible relationship with Hermione and is friends with Blaise Za...
41 9 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
220 7 11
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴘᴜꜰꜰ." "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ?" ˜"*°•.˜"*°• *~*~* •°*"˜.•°*"˜ Draco Malfoy. Ruler o...
418K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...