Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 59

6.2K 674 81
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 59

She was kissing his bare chest.
More like licking it.While he threw his head back, moaning away to glory. His skin gleamed with a layer of sweat covering it. His eyes were closed. She didn’t stop, she travelled down south, following his happy trail, until finally she was on her knees in front of him. She rubbed her face there, sending him into a frenzy. His mouth fell agape, as he looked at the sight of her slowly taking him in her mouth.

“oh shitt” Shehnaaz shrieked as her phone fell off her hands with a loud splat.

She was locked in the bathroom, and the explicit visual had made drop her phone.

“Baby are you ok? Kya hua?” She heard his voice faintly calling from the room outside.

“ha..haan m fine” she stammered, resuming to watch the porn clips that Gunni has sent her as Study Material.

It was the first time she saw something like this, but whatever it was, it was way too arousing.

She imagined Sidharth going bonkers with pleasure just like the guy in the video and just the thought did strange things to her girl parts.

Her breath was hitched and she was sweating already.

Seated on the edge of the bath tub, she touched her hand on her warm forehead.

“Rabbaaa” she sighed, and covered her eyes, blushing profusely.

Slowly the blushing smile turned into a giggle and she had to cover her mouth to stop the sound from reaching him.

She flicked thru all the four videos, her eyes widening with shock with certain visuals. She felt wetness pool between her legs.

She urged to touch is ebony skin, everywhere.

When the man in the video was pounding the life out of the girl, her palm reflexively went to her core and she clutched it tight.

In fear.

“Jaan nikal jati hogi yaar yeh karne mein” she muttered to herself.

“Shehnaaaaaaazzzzz” she heard him scream “Tu kya kar rahi hai itni der andar? Are you chumming sweetheart? He asked, trying to remember her last date.

He was obviously too busy to track her schedule, but certain behavioural patterns told him it was that time of the month.

Like snappy comebacks, longer time in the washroom, facial breakouts, tiredness etc.

It was an unsaid effort he put during those days to make sure she’s comfortable, by just trying not to irk her or get her ice cream or just a foot rub.

She would be happy with the little gestures and that was the most endearing thing about her.

He was standing near the door when she came out of the bathroom, her skin looked flushed and sweaty.

She was so turned on, she wanted to jump at him then and there and put her study to use, but she needed to speak to her cousin first.

There were a lot of things churning in her mind.

“Oye, are you ok? Kya hua kya?” he touched her forehead to check if she had fever, but she flinched at his touch.

She wanted distance as of now.

“Itni der kya kar rahi thi bathroom mein?” he asked again

“Tu kya karta hai itni der andar jaake?” she turned to him, folding her hands across her chest.

“Main padhta hu, kabhi kabhi likhta bhi hu, acche ideas aate hai mujhe bathroom mein” he replied mimicking her action and walking close to her.

“Toh main bhi padh hi rahi thi” she shot back and started to leave the room when he pulled her hand.

“Kitheyyy jaan?” he cooed in punjabi, trying to pull her closer, but she resisted surprising him.

“Mujhe Gunni se baat karni hai, aati hu ruk ja” she said.

“Toh yahi baat karle, bahar kaha jaa rahi hai?” his brows knitted at her strange behavior.

“tch tch, aa rahi hu na jaan, thodi der ruk ja” she loved when he was clingy like this, but right now it was irritating her.

Her heart hammered in her chest, as she got out of the room. She paced into the terrace calling her cousin.

“Kutti, kamini, haramzadi yeh sab kya bhej diya tune?” she exclaimed displaying her shock.

Gunni roared with laughter on the other side.

“Tu ruk, video call pe aa, meko shakal dikha apni” Gunni disconnected and called her back on video.

Shehnaaz pouted as Gunni doubled over in laughter seeing her red face.

“lagta hai bada maza aaya dekh ke” she wiggled her brows, grinning at Shehnaaz who was giggling her heart out sheepishly.

“Jaise tune mujhe bataya na, mujhe lagta hai Sidharth dadi ki baat ko leke stressed hai, isliye usne bola wait karte hai, for the actual deal you know“ Gunni explained trying to decipher their talks from the other day.

“but what you guys are doing now? Its called foreplay, absolutely normal in couples and very pleasurable. Jo videos teko bheje hai na, Isko blowjob kehte hai and guys love it” she brought her face closer to the screen and whispered.

Shehnaaz covered her mouth to suppress her giggles but her whole body was shaking.

They recovered from their laughter fit but Shehnaaz’s brain was a clutter of questions

“Gunni dekhne mein toh sahi laga yaar, but mujhe ulti aa gayi toh?” she asked chewing on her nail.

“dur fitte muh tere, eda ni hunda, koi ulti shulti ni aaugi. Bakwaas na kari” Gunni scowled, slapping her forehead

“Baby the key is to be slow and sensuous, Aage Sidharth dekh lega, tu bass shuru kar” She instructed, laughing mysteriously.

“Aur sunn, stress mein aake kaat mat lena usko kahi, bohot saal chalana hai abhi isiko” Gunni cackled again teasing her

“bhen di taki, agli baar milegi na tera muh hai aur meri jutti, ruk jaa tu” she scoffed looking at her cousin.

“waise tune bada kuch sikh liya hain? Yeh sab practical bhi ho gaya hai ya sirf theory hi?” It was Shehnaaz’s turn to put her cousin in a tight spot now.

“Hayye mere naseeb mein practical kaha, abhi bass study material se kaam chala rahi hu, tujhe bataya hota na maine baby” Gunni replied

“Chal jaa ab, chakk de fatte” She wiggled her thumb at Shehnaaz and disconnected.

Her banter with Gunni temporarily eased out her nerves but as she retreated to their room, her chest felt heavy again.

Her mouth dried up thinking of the censored actions in the video.

She stood out of the room for a few moments, rubbed her face, ran her fingers thru her hair and even stared at her nails for a while.

When she could think of nothing else, she gulped down the ball lodged in her throat and entered the room.

She felt like a timid lamb entering the lions den, only the lamb had full intention to attack the lion today.

“Mujhe laga aaj jagrata karoge tum dono?” He asked poking his head out of the book he was reading, his gaze followed her as she quietly went to the dresser, pushed out some moisturizer from the dispenser and applied it to her face.

“what happened to Gunnu? She's ok right? Boyfriend issues?” he asked cocking his brow at her.

She heaved a loud breath looking at her reflection and sat beside him, gulping long swigs from his sipper as a cure for her parched throat.

Sidharth had already scooted close to her, and laid his head in her lap, placing her hand into his hair.

She never drank alcohol, but she wanted to consume a whole bottle now, to ease her nervousness.

She ran her fingers in his hair absentmindedly and leaned her head on the head board, thinking of the past five nights.

The titillating visuals of his lips wrapped around her peaks, his tongue grazing on her skin, his head between her legs came by in a flash,  arousing her again.

In her lust ridden state, she bent down and kissed his mouth.

He was caught by surprise but was quick to respond as he discarded the book in his hand and held her head in place, reciprocating hungrily.

A satisfactory groan emitted from him, boldening her.

To be desired by such a god of a man was exhilarating and today she was going to show him how gratified she was to him, for showing her the heaven she never knew existed.

Her hands crawled stealthily to his ego, touching it.

He froze instantly, withdrawing his tongue from her mouth. “Baby what the fuck” he panted, looking at her.

Her other hand instantly hit the light switch on the bedside, engulfing the room in darkness.

Wait how the hell did this happen? Did she google this too? His mind drifted but he felt her rub her palm there and all his questions died away.

His mind focusing on her touch in the dark.

 “Shehnaaz” he groaned.

“Shhhh, kuch mat bol” she hushed him “Just feel it” she ordered and he obeyed.

His upper body was bare, making it easy for her.

Just like in the video, she worked her mouth starting from his adams apple, all the way to his belly.

She could feel his body heaving with sighs every time her lips contacted his skin.

She stopped at the waistband of his boxers unsure about what to do next, but he came to rescue again, as he wiggled and shoved the garment down.

She shut her eyes tight  and covered him with her mouth, tasting the delicious musk for the very first time.

“holy fuckkkk” he grunted making her smile.

She swirled her warm tongue around the tip, hesitantly.

But as he banged his fist on the bed, groaning her name, she knew she was doing it right.

She clamped her mouth around him and pushed him in deeper.

In and out, In and out rhythmically teasing and torturing his senses.

She couldn’t see him in the dark, but the way his body was twitching, she knew he was probably blistered in heat right now.

Tightening his grip on her hair, he flexed his hips and pushed her head along his length.

“Fuck yesss baby, slowlyyyy, all the way down” he was hissing in a state of trance.

She was enjoying it, feeling more confident as she made him tip over the edge.

She felt his body stiffen, and suddenly a spurt of hot salty liquid filled her mouth.

She swallowed it, emptying her mouth, not sure what to do.

As her tongue travelled down on him again, he held her head and pulled her up, covering her mouth with his for a ferocious kiss.

“U are such a vixen baby” he spoke against her lips

“this was so damn hot” he growled, breathing heavily and flipped her on her back in a flash, covering her body with his.

She was fully clothed until now, but he hastily undressed her amidst kisses and nibbles building the need in her again.

They were bare, skin to skin for the very first time.

“ping pong time baby” his voice soft, but muffled as he nuzzled against the skin on her neck.

He treated himself to her body, till she cried out in pleasure, yet again travelling to a blissful space and back.

After an amorous hour spent in feasting on each other, they laid in each others arms, covered cozily in a comforter.

Recovering from his lax state, he tilted her head upto him and penetrated his gaze in her chocolatey eyes,

“I love you baby“ his thumb brushed her lip

“I love u more” she cooed back kissing his chest.

“Waise yeh gyaan prapt kaise hua aapko?” he smiled, rolling his tongue in his cheek, but she had shut her eyes, out of shyness.

“Google kiya?” he asked again, but now she turned her back to him buying some time to think if she should tell her about her trusted source.

He covered her body with his, arms and legs alike and she gasped as his skin touched her, from top to bottom.

“Bol na baby” he coaxed

“Tujhe accha nahi laga?” she asked placing a chaste kiss on his hand.

“Ofcourse mujhe accha laga jaan” he cooed kissing her head

“Toh bass fir” she said

“but yeh unexpected tha, batana google kiya?” he pestered again irking her.

Here she was coming to terms with her new found talent, reeling with the sensation of his warm body clung to her and he wouldn’t stop his interrogation.

“puttu maine kisise baat nahi ki, na google kiya” she snapped but innocently let out her secret herself.

Sidharth was quick to pick up the mention of “Kisise baat nahi ki” and he knew instantly it was Gunni who had done the needful.

So this was what the call was all about, he smirked.

Sidharth was restless since the past week as he couldn’t figure how he was going to convey things to her.

He had needs too.

The cold showers and helping himself in the confinement of the bathroom, was getting on his nerves now. 

He smiled to himself, as he pulled her more closer into him and buried his head in her hair.

His plum had drifted off almost instantly, but he kept thinking,

Everybody has a partner in crime, for her it was Gunni, just like he had Mohit.

But somethings are better kept under wraps.

He didn’t dig further not wanting to invade their girl space but in his heart he felt like he could lift Gunkirat up and twirl her around in elation.

He found his hand reaching out to a pen on the nightstand.

He lifted the comforter off her carefully not wanting to wake her up.

He wrote in his luxurious handwriting, on the delicious curve of her hip, as she slept unaware.

“Our souls had touched, body not so much. But today as you lie in my arms, your skin caressing mine, I promise to crave for you till eternity. Love S”

he wrote and swiped his palm gently across her soft skin.

He didn’t know if like all the other times she would read it, because today he wrote on her more for himself.

She was his most favourite book, the same intriguing one, but only this time he wanted to write a story of eternal love on her, with her.  

_____________________________________________

Please do touch the star to vote for this chapter and don't forget to drop innur comments. They mean a lot.

Signing off with lots of luv to all of you

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 37.3K 56
Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where
588K 60.8K 79
He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Sharma Industries. You may find...
493K 69K 142
after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuch Dastan 2.... this book will also cont...
6K 22 2
=============== Story Of Krishna ============== Hello Doston.. My Self Kishna . Me Apni Choti Si Jindagi Ke Bare Me . Is Kahani Ke Madhyam Se Apni J...