I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

21. Dream

1K 48 11
By Liliana_York

A/N: Hello, lovely ones! This chapter would sadly be based on fl's POV :-(

(Edited)

                      ________________

"Do not touch him! He is not involved in this!" The little girl that barely looked 5 or 6 shouted, shielding a boy around her age. Her small frail arms blocked the kidnappers whilst her dark grey eyes shone with determination.

It was a sight to behold after all any girl her age would cry or have already fainted but she was different and it amused the kidnappers. Their eyes shone with greed, pride, lust; all kinds of negative emotions was clearly seen on their face and that disgusted the little girl.

The boy behind her looked emotionless, no sign of fear, anger, or nervousness was seen instead his eyes followed the girl who was determined to protect him. A weak little girl who looked like she would break with just a little touch from him.

"Ha" He cackled, getting the attention of the people in the room. "Stupid indeed" His indifferent voice rang out in the quiet room, mockery visible in his face.

"Shut up, kid if you don't wanna die" One of the kidnappers, probably the leader spat out in annoyance. "Hehe, you look pampered. Sure enough,we'll be rich soon!"

Indeed, the boy looked like a kid from a rich family. Not only did he look pleasing to the eyes that was sure to break many young hearts in the future, but the way he dressed and the temperament around him was different from ordinary people. But still he was only a kid. What could he do alone?

"Boy, if you don't wanna die. Leave. You have only one chance" The little boy warned with an emotionless face but still had a chill in his eyes that did not match a little kid if his age.

The kidnappers only got out if their trance after a few minutes and started laughing as if they had been fed with drugs

"Oww, I'm scared!" They mocked and laughed at their own stupid actions.

The boy sighed and stood up, gently pushing the little girl aside.

"A waste" His eyes observed everyone like a lion marking its prey.
Though his powers decreased tenfold, he still had his power enough to compare to the so called geniuses in his Empire so these little beings weren't even dust in his eyes. Let alone, stand against him.

At this, the once loud room quietened down in an instant. The kidnappers this moment felt that the boy was taller and looked down at them with indifference written all over his face, as if they couldn't even touch his toes.

"You, take this boy to the 'farm'" The leader ordered one of his subordinate with an evil grin. He, after all was about to do something fun. The so called 'farm' was a place where he kept different kinds of animals; horses, cows, dogs, cats, big or small, it didn't matter.

The catch was that he had fed those animals with a medicine that would make the animals crazy when they saw a human. The animals would mate with the humans, if said nicely but rather it was a group of animals f**king a human. This medicine, he named it 'love making pill' after one of his subordinate finished making the pill.

The more he thought of how the boy would be tortured, the more he grinned making his face distorted. But the instant the little boy smiled mockingly, his smiled washed away and turned to a frown as the boy looked at him as if he knew what he was thinking.

The feeling was purely and dangerously uncomfortable. Even he didn't know why he felt this way, making him frown deeper.

The subordinate went to the boy with an excited face and when everyone thought he was gonna get hold of the boy, he stopped.

"Kneel" The boy commanded in a deep voice, so unlike a little boy.

The subordinate kneeled to others' surprise and then started pant heavily as if his breath was being taken away. The next thing he knew, blood gushed out from his eyes, ears, mouth, nose with pain all over his body.

The others in the room watched in shock, but mostly fear as there knees trembled and went weak.

The subordinate who was bleeding suddenly stopped and then in that moment, they witnessed his body bursting like a balloon.

The little girl watched in shock, fear,amazement, awe. None could describe the feeling she had at the moment as she watched with eyes wide open. Maybe she was young and ignorant about death, but she wasn't really sacred.

All the kidnappers tried to run at this but they couldn't, as if a strong force was pulling them back.

"Hmm~" The boy mused with a faint smile tugging on his lips "Adrian, is it? Come out" He addressed the leader who came out, unable to resist.

His legs were trembling uncontrollably. He even peed his pants due to fear. Just who was this monster in a little boy's form?

"Ah yes" The boy smiled as if he recalled something "Here, it seems you're itching" He chucked softly as he snapped his fingers and a group of animals appeared. The smile tugging on his lips was gentle and fresh like a breeze but the actions he took were rather horrifying.

The next..

No one could bear to see as Adrain was stripped naked and the animals..

______________

Amerllyis

Sweat drenched my body as I woke from the nightmare. The horrifying feeling had not yet left me as I trembled with goosebumps all over.

"The hell.." I mumbled to myself. The dream felt way too real yet now that I woke up, I couldn't remember much. All I could remember was the way blood gushed out the man's body and a person mating?I also remembered how cute I looked.

But well, the dream completely ruined my sleep. I groaned as I got up from my bed and decided to take a bath. It was better that I washed away the dreams and refresh my mind rather than think of it.

10 minutes later, I came out after taking my bath. I wasn't too fond of taking long hours in the bathroom, soaking myself in water so you could say as I wouldn't be able to control myself to go to sleep.

It was 5 in the morning as my wrist watch indicated. I had creation magic, remember? This magic was incredible, actually because I could make anything with just a thought. I didn't need to think about how it was made, with what or how long. It was rather a convenient magic. Pretty cool. Except I couldn't create anything too large due to my magic depleting faster.

Anyways, I went out my room and walked myself to an open garden. It was a refreshing sight in contrast to the dream. Taking in the scent, it felt soothing and relaxing but nevertheless I just felt all my sleepiness washed away. Yap, it was a bad idea if I needed to sleep. Afterall, I'm a person that needs sleep to maintain my beauty. (A/N: Just an excuse to cover up her laziness, tsk tsk)

Spending my time there, I read a book. It was about the history of Narcissari Kingdom. I wanted to know the Kingdom since it was my mother's Kingdom.

Though she told me quite a lot about her Kingdom, it was more based on how all the women played their cards on men and how they were jealous to see her with my father. She'd also tell me a bit about the history, and of how her father ascended the throne.

Her stories were quite interesting but it wasn't enough so I took a book from the library to know more.

Time well spent, I went back to my room. I wished. But who knew the guy I was pleased not to see suddenly appeared right in front of me which f**king scared the hell out of me that I stepped back a few steps and almost fell.

"Do you have some kind of hobby to always scare me off?!" I huffed angrily, obviously annoyed with this alien called K.

"Oh~ Sorry Angel, didn't see you there" He chucked as he replied in a teasing manner.

"Hah" I face palmed at his reply. How dare this man say he didn't see me? And how dare he appear without asking?! What is his problem? Just what the hell is wrong with his tiny brain!?

The more I thought, the more annoyed I got.

He just stood there with an amused smile as he watched me. What does he think I am? A clown?

"I came 'cause I missed you, Angel" He claimed free spiritedly with an unreadable smile tugging on his lips.

"Thank you. Please leave if you've seen enough" I stated in a gentle voice with the sweetest smile I could manage. It was sick.

"I've not"

"-_-"

"You know, you were mine the day I laid my eyes on you" He suddenly stated as he looked at me with seriousness and a tinge bit of obsession?

"I'm sleepy" I fake yawned, ignoring his nonsense as usual. But that didn't stop him from raising his hand to caress my cheek. It didn't stop there, instead his hand gently grazed my lips.

Where the hell do you think you're touching, buddy?

He took back his hand before I snapped at him. Oh were you lucky there, Buddy.

"I'm leaving" I announced clearly irked with his behavior.

"Kameko.."

I stopped at my tracks. Why did he have to call my previous name? Something really felt weird about him today yet I couldn't pont it out.

"What's wrong with you, today?" I asked hoping to get a proper answer from him this time.

"You" He replied brazenly with a shrug as if he was talking about something trivial. Was I someone trivial to him? Ha, he dared.

"You-! don't talk to me anymore." I spat out in anger, yet all he did was look like he was thinking.

"Okay, I shall visit tomorrow and accompany you the whole day" Please don't. "Don't thank me yet" He laughed gently whilst looking at my distorted face in amusement.

"Sleep now, Angel" He gently placed a kiss on my forehead as he disappeared one again.

I'll be sure to 'gift' him back tomorrow

I thought, a smile tugged on my lips. A smile that wasn't a smile.

_______________

A/N: Thank you shooo much for Reading. Lobe yo😙😙❤❤❤💜💜💜

Do comment your thoughts in the comment section.

Thank you. Have a beautiful day/night ahead.💜

Byes👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
3K 136 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
714K 31.2K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
678K 25.4K 30
Going by the name of Olivia Aim - a 22-year-old woman. She was an orphan and had been living in the slums, often killing and stealing to survive. Sh...