๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘

7.5K 373 289
Galing kay shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"IN case you had hit your head and forgot malfoy, but prefects can't take points away from other prefects!", hermione scowled.

malfoy had openly declared that gryffindors should be deducted 10 points because ron's shirt wasn't properly tucked in.

"another 10 for being disrespectful towards me, granger", malfoy grinned.

"like I said, you can't just—"

"oh but I can. keep up with the times granger. professor umbridge hand-picked us to be a part of the inquisitorial squad. thus meaning we get the power to dock points from whichever house we want", malfoy explained.

hermione was about to speak again before evelyn had showed up.

"are you guys alright here?", evelyn asked, making hermione smile.

"no! in fact your boyfriend over here docked points because my shirt was just slightly untucked!", ron complained.

evelyn snapped her head towards malfoy, who was innocently smiling at evelyn.

"draco?", evelyn asked, slowly drawing out the boy's name.

"y-yes love?"

hermione snickered while ron snorted. never did they think that the little hufflepuff would have the slytherin prince wrapped around her fingers like that.

"what did I say about abusing your powers?"

malfoy sighed and rolled his eyes. "it's not okay to abuse my power, or make them scared and run or cower. if I bully them and dock their points, I will surely disappoint".

"did you make a rhyme for him to remember?", hermione asked, almost baffled.

evelyn laughed. "sure did! I made sure that it was engrained in his head so that every time he tried to dock some first-year, he'd remember what I had said".

"it's engrained into my nightmares", malfoy uttered, scowling.

"anyways, sorry about him. I'll see you guys later! we've got a date to attend", evelyn cheerfully smiled as she linked her hand with malfoy's.

the couple started walking away while malfoy quickly took his other hand and held is behind his back, lifting up his middle finger.

hermione scoffed as her and ron headed towards where harry was waiting.

"say, you don't think that she would tell him do you?", ron whispered, making hermione gasp in offense.

"ron! how could you even say that?! evelyn's been with us through thick and thin! she would never betray us, even for that git, malfoy", hermione said.

"okay okay!! I was just asking. you can never be too safe you know? I mean, she did join the whatever squad".

"still, that doesn't mean she'd actually betray us. and plus, have you ever seen her take points off other houses for no good reason?", hermione defended.

ron just sighed. "I suppose you're right. after all, she probably would've already told umbridge if she were to actually rat us out".

ron and hermione then glanced around, making sure that filch wasn't lurking around and trying to catch them.

and with a blink of an eye, the two young wizards had disappeared behind the door, reaching the room of requirements.

—✼—

"where are we even going?", malfoy groaned, following evelyn up the flight of stairs that seemed to circle forever and ever.

"don't be so impatient dray. now close your eyes", evelyn commanded as they had finally reached the top of the tower.

malfoy did as told, letting evelyn hold both his hands and slowly guide him to wherever she was taking him.

"now open your eyes!", evelyn exclaimed.

malfoy's eyelids fluttered open. his stern gray eyes skimmed his surrounding, recognizing that they were up at the astronomy tower.

evelyn quickly hopped onto the blanket that was laid out and patted the spot beside her. malfoy slowly sat down as he examined the floating candles around them.

the astronomy tower was truly a wonderful source for learning, but also extremely elegant. the columns were detailed gold engravings of planets, while the ceiling—that had a hole in the middle of it—was covered with various constellations.

the many openings showcased the calming weather outside. the sun wasn't terribly overwhelming as it was slowly descending behind the horizon.

"what's all this?", malfoy asked.

"it's our first date!", evelyn casually answered. "quite the wonderful scenery don't you think?"

malfoy was used to fancy restaurants and high quality food. and a date on the astronomy tower with cookies and a basket of sandwiches was definitely not what he had expected.

yet the boy didn't seem to mind.

"you look proud. did you do all this?", malfoy asked.

evelyn eagerly nodded. she opened the basket and looked through it, taking out an egg, ham, and cheese sandwich. she then placed two wine glasses on the floor, though the girl did not bring wine. instead, she brought some grape juice.

"of course!! I made these sandwiches myself too! I had to ask the kitchen elves to borrow the wine glasses and hannah for some candles, but I thought it'd be perfect for our first date. what do you think? is it not your cup of tea? we can go—"

"it's wonderfully thought out", malfoy smiled as he cupped the girl's puffy cheeks.

malfoy had received many things in life. in fact, he had the best things since birth. from toys to robes to books to wands. everything was bought with his father's money.

except this.

for the first time, someone had deliberately went out of their way and spent time to set up a date for him. and for the first time, he had felt truly relaxed and free. with no expectations, no rules. just him and his adorable girlfriend.

"I baked your favorite too! apple pie", evelyn smiled as she took the pie out of the basket and started cutting it up into pieces.

throughout the years, the girl remained the same with eating dessert before the actual main course. thus she handed malfoy a plate of pie and poured some grape juice into the glasses.

"cheers to draco malfoy for being such a loving boyfriend", evelyn chuckled.

"and cheers to evelyn gardener for always being such an idiot", malfoy grinned, making evelyn playfully gasp.

"rude! I ought to have put almonds in your pie", evelyn pouted, taking a sip from her wine glass.

"you know I'm just playing". malfoy let out a laugh as he pulled the pouting girl onto his lap so that her back was against his chest.

they both enjoyed the sunset whilst the moon was already hanging above them. there was a slight breeze that blown through both fifth-year's hair, making a shiver run down evelyn's spine.

"cold?", malfoy asked, breaking the silence.

"a little".

malfoy's arms slithered around the girl's waist and practically trapped her in his embrace. evelyn held onto malfoy's hands, fumbling with his fingers and messing with his slytherin ring.

"say draco?", evelyn asked, leaning her head against the crevice of malfoy's neck and shoulder.

"hm?"

"if I were to become a bad person one day...would you still like me?", evelyn meekly asked, looking up at the blonde boy.

"you? a bad person? that's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard", malfoy joked, though the boy could hear the seriousness in the girl's voice.

evelyn's yellow hues seemed to glimmer with nervousness as she waited for malfoy's real answer.

"if anything...", malfoy started. "if anything, would you still stay by me if I were to ever turn bad", malfoy mumbled, reversing the question.

"would you?", he asked, looking down into evelyn's soft expression.

"of course", evelyn breathlessly answered as she leaned in to kiss malfoy.

malfoy closed his eyes as he felt evelyn's petite fingers caress his face. her soft lips pressed against his cold ones.

they parted momentarily and smiled at each other, pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you, evelyn".

"I love you too, dray".

together, the teens spent the rest of their hours watching the stars twinkle above them. though curfew was in an hour, the two didn't make an attempt to move, as they were comfortable in each other's warmth.

at that moment, nothing mattered. there was no good, no bad; no rules, no expectations. only bliss.

"promise to not leave me", evelyn said, holding out her pinkie.

"wouldn't even imagine it", malfoy replied, linking his pinking with evelyn's and placing the most charming kiss on the girl's forehead.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.9K 409 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...
21.9K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
216K 9.9K 46
โสทแตƒหข แดต สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แต—แต’ สธแต’แต˜ แตƒหกหก แตƒหกแต’โฟแต?!โž โแดต สทแตƒสณโฟแต‰แตˆ สธแต’แต˜, แต‡แต˜แต— สธแต’แต˜ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— หกโฑหขแต—แต‰โฟ.โž โสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต—แต’ สณแต‰แตสณแต‰แต— แต—สฐโฑหข!!โž โแดต แตƒหกสณแต‰แตƒแตˆสธ แตˆแต’.โž โ€ขโ™›โ€ข สทแตƒสณโฟโฑโฟแตหข: โ€ขแถœแต˜หขหขโฑโฟแต ...
3.4K 128 17
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...