๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง | Bakugo...

By erisiona

(Name) (Last Name) from the small kingdom of Magus, was sent to marry the King of the East, Bakugou Katsuki i... More

โ—‡
Chapter One | Consort
Chapter Two | The Gallows Show
Chapter Three | Court Whispers
Chapter Four | Rations and an Angry Husband
Chapter Five | Shame and Slap
Chapter Six | Lost in the Woods.
Chapter Eight | Home
Chapter Nine | Where the Throne Goes
Chapter Ten | Her Resolution
Chapter Eleven | Ally and Pressure
Chapter Twelve | Humility
Chapter Thirteen | Meeting
Chapter Fourteen | A Failed Attempt
Chapter Fifteen | The Mistress
Chapter Sixteen | Needs
Chapter Seventeen | Flaunting Marks
Chapter Eighteen | Political Trip
Chapter Nineteen | Conflicts Rising
Chapter Twenty | Breaking and Making Deals
Chapter Twenty-one | The Unfair Court
Chapter Twenty-two | Keep Up the Act
Chapter Twenty-three | Publicity
Chapter Twenty-four | The Red Dress
Chapter Twenty-five | Vulnerability is Strength
Chapter Twenty-six | Such is a Temptation
Chapter Twenty-seven | The Other Angry Wife
Chapter Twenty-eight | Wrath Against the Crown
Chapter Twenty-nine | The Fallen Monarch
Chapter Thirty | Changing Minds
Chapter Thirty-one | Warring Emotions
Chapter Thirty-two | Unanticipated Events
Chapter Thirty-three | Caught in the Moment
Chapter Thirty-four | The Past Has Never Passed
Chapter Thirty-five | Fraught Unease
Chapter Thirty-six | And She Falls
Chapter Thirty-Seven | Terrible Thoughts
Chapter Thirty-eight | Discord
Chapter Thirty-nine | Every Moment Of It
Chapter Forty | Fleeting Blitheness
Chapter Forty-one | Justice or Reason
Chapter Forty-two | The Coup d'รฉtat
Chapter Forty-three | To Be A Queen

Chapter Seven | Departure

7.3K 368 352
By erisiona

WARNING: Slight gore.

--

EVER SINCE THE CROWN had landed on his head, Bakugou had received disapproving looks from everyone because of his ways of ruling. Then, they would give him the look of anger to press it further to him that what he was doing is not ideal, and they're opposing to it.

But in the end, whenever Bakugou would show them the power he held as King, they would always cower in fear.

That's how it always end.

And (Name)...she's no different. Bakugou knows, sooner or later, that fury in her eyes would diminish only to be replaced by fear.

He had shown his power to her, what he's capable of doing. He sent her to the woods to give her a fright, to show her that he can have her killed anytime if he wants if she continues to defy him, to show her proper place even if the title of Queen Consort was bestowed upon her.

Yet the fury in her is still there.

Why is she not afraid? She should have realized it was Bakugou who put her in danger, she should be kneeling, crying and begging for him to never give her a fright again. She should be begging for the safety of her life.

Irritating. Bakugou thought. (Name) is irritating...

"Where is he?!"

He watched as she noticed Kirishima first, her face angry and ready to blow off. She's looking around and when her eyes finally landed on Bakugou, she glared.

She started to walk to him, dragging the coachman responsible for leaving her in the middle of the woods, he struggled and cried in her grip.

"It wasn't me! It wasn't me, Your Majesty!" The coachman cried. (Name) did not listen and continued to walk to Bakugou.

And then she stopped before him.

"This man right here...planned to kill me." She said, panting. "This is treason!"

He had seen her mad before, but not this mad.

The coachman thrashed away from her grip, he succeeded and scrambled a few distance away from her, then he kneeled and lowered his head almost kissing the ground.

"I swear to you, Your Majesty. I do not intend to kill you, I was forced to do it...forgive me, forgive me!"

Bakugou look down at the coachman, (Name) look down as well with disbelief.

"Who was it?" She asked. "Who ordered you?"

The coachman remained silent and trembling. (Name) step closer to the coachman.

"Tell me..." She said, almost pleading.

Bakugou closed his eyes and sighed, he decided not to prolong this.

"It was me." His voice resonated.

Silence enveloped the whole throne room.

Bakugou saw Kirishima look down while gritting his teeth, Midoriya widened his eyes, while the coachman flinched. It was a given reaction.

And (Name), she frozed. Slowly, she turned her head to face him but refused to meet his eyes yet.

"What..?" She asked, voice breaking.

"It was me who ordered him."

Her torso went up and down as she breathe shakily.

"...Why?"

'Why?' He thought, brows ceasing in irritation.

He knew (Name) has suspicions that it was him who ordered the coachman. Yet why is she acting like she doesn't? Is she in denial? Had she decided to turn a blind eye against his doing? It irritated Bakugou. It irked him that this woman, his wife, chose to act innocent and oblivious to his actions.

Ever since she got here, he knew that he hadn't treated her right. And Bakugou doesn't care for her feelings. Yet she continue to stick with him. Is she brave to stand up to him? Or just stupid?

Bakugou couldn't understand her. He hates that he couldn't predict her.

"Don't act stupid..." He glared, "you know it was me. And you know why I had to do it."

"Why?" She repeated.

"You ignored my protocol and defied me. You humiliated me in front of those extras and I have to make sure you know your place here."

(Name) opened her mouth in disbelief, then she scoffed. "Are you saying you tried to kill me because your ego was hurt?"

"I'm telling you not to fuck with me again. Just because we're tied down by marriage and everyone thinks you're my equal doesn't mean you can do anything you fucking want, I am the King here and you're nothing but an outsider. You can never be my equal."

"I nearly died back there!" She raised her voice, her finger pointing at the direction where she just came from.

(Name) suspected it was him, she didn't want to believe it at first but then the truth came from his own mouth. She hadn't expected he would go this far but now she believes that Bakugou is capable of doing much worse things. She actually thought that her whole being is secured because she is the Queen Consort, his wife, and the one standing for him whenever he's absent.

(Name) thought wrong. She's naive to think that.

(Name) is on the verge of tears and on the verge of bursting out in anger. Bakugou just stood there authoritatively and stared at her with hateful eyes.

"But you didn't." He stated. "I did it not to kill you, it was to merely teach you what would happen if you cross me again. Next time, I won't be so forgiving."

(Name) pursed her trembling lips, she shook her head and started backing away a few steps. "You're so cruel.."

"I heard that many times before."

"I wasn't wrong! I did the right thing by helping those who were struggling because you refused to aid them." (Name) hadn't noticed, but she's clenching her fists so tight and her hands started to flicker red. "And if you hadn't insulted my family, I wouldn't have slapped you. I'm willing to forgive you for it but you have gone too far now by trying to kill me!"

Bakugou sighed exasperatedly. "You're so goddamn stubborn. I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, my head fucking hurts. Hey shitty hair! Get the guards and tell them to get her out of here."

(Name) frozed while Kirishima, who had been watching quietly along with Midoriya, jumped and look lost. "Bakugou--"

"Just call the fucking guards!"

Kirishima look at (Name) and she could see he's hesitating but Kirishima had no choice and went to get the guards. Not a second later, they appeared with Kirishima and started to walk to (Name). The woman turned to Bakugou once more.

"We're not done talking!" She stepped up to him. "I'm not gonna let you--"

"Get her out of here." Bakugou cut her off as he ordered the guards, they were quick to comply and both of them grabbed (Name)'s arms. She struggled while they started to drag her.

"Let go of me this instance!" She shouted, her hands glowing red. Bakugou hadn't noticed.

"And pack your things." (Name) stopped struggling when he said this, the guards halted too. "You're going home and I'll have your parents fix you."

That added more fuel to her anger, (Name) shoved the guard on her left while the other kept a hold on her. That doesn't matter because (Name) managed to step forward and freed herself from him. When the guard reached his hands to her, (Name) grabbed his arms and stopped him.

"I don't need to be fixed!"

Her voice boomed all over the room and in her rage she did not realize that her hands glowed red and her quirk activated. It only dawned on her when the guard started screaming.

Bakugou watched the damage she had done. He watch as her glare vanished then turned into fear as she look at the guard who now has half of his arm destroyed into pieces. His blood poured all over the floor.

"AAAAAAAAH!" The guard screamed.

It was defeaning, Bakugou flinched. (Name) knelt and hover her hands on the wounded arm of the guard. She then started crying while screaming apologies.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Bakugou laughed in disbelief. "Fucking woman.."

(Name) continued to cry and finally placed her hand gently on the guard's arms, her hand glowed golden. Slowly the guard's arms started to form back again. His screams died down but he's still crying in pain and breathing heavily.

(Name) was in so much guilt and couldn't believe what she just did, she remained on the ground while repeating apologies all over again. It didn't help that the guard look at her fearfully.

Then she heard Bakugou clicked his tongue. She look up with tears still in her eyes, the man stared her down so coldly.

"You're a fucking mess."

(Name) suddenly found herself unable to talk as her lips trembled. Bakugou motioned for the other guard.

"Get her out of here." Then, he turned to a shocked Midoriya. "You get your ass out too, Deku."

Midoriya gulped, he then walk over to (Name). When he placed an arm on her shoulder, he felt her shaking so bad.

"Your Majesty, let's go.." He whispered softly.

(Name) let Midoriya pull her up, the other guard joined and grabbed her other arm. They started leading her out and (Name) didn't struggle anymore.

Bakugou turned to see them going out. He glared at the back of her head until he couldn't see her anymore. When they were gone, Bakugou clenched his fist and kicked the table.

"Get the fuck out!" He pointed at the injured guard who immediately scrambled out.

Frustrated and mad, he ran a hand on his face. Then, he noticed Kirishima still remained in the room.

"Bakugou, you're..."

"Don't talk to me Kirishima." He snapped. "Leave me alone."

When the red haired male didn't move, Bakugou glared at him. "Now!"

Sighing, Kirishima walked out indignantly. Once he was gone, Bakugou grabbed a glass from the table and snatched the bottle of scotch. He poured a good amount on his glass and immediately finished it in one go.

Bakugou spent the rest of his night drinking away his frustrations.

__________

"Have you heard of what happened to Her Majesty?"

"Yes...poor thing must have been badly shaken."

As Camie pranced around the court, she knows something has occured. But of course, the court would never run out of silly things or rumors to talk about.

She also know that an 'incident' relating to the Queen was the topic.

Apparently, Camie was told that two days earlier, the Queen was invited on an evening mass. And on her way home, the Queen got kidnapped.

Everyone was shocked when they heard the news.

Kirishima had assured everyone that the Queen is fine now and is resting in her chambers. Nothing was heard from the King though.

That's when Camie thought there's something going on more than that.

She had never seen (Name) got out of her room and never saw her with the Bakugou either. And Lady Camie got a bit of a word from a guard, that a 'fight' occured between the married couple.

But no one was talking about that. Only Lady Camie knew.

And she also know that (Name) had fucked up.

Camie wasn't surprised. (Name) had done things that was spiteful to Bakugou and Camie knew Bakugou isn't the kind of man who would let anyone step on him so easily.

So stupid. She laughed quietly to herself as she thought of (Name).

As Camie turned to go to another hall, she saw a crowd forming by the entrance of the palace. She stopped and narrowed her eyes. When a servant passed with a suitcase in hand, she stopped him.

"What is going on?"

The servant bowed before answering. "Her Majesty is going back to Magus for a vacation, Lady Camie."

Camie raised a brow, then she dismissed the servant. Walking to the crowd, she stopped behind them and coughed. The other nobles turned to her and they smiled. They also parted a little to let her pass. When Camie got to the front, she saw her friends.

"So.." One of her friend, Lady Yuuri smiled as she got beside her. "The outsider is finally going back to where she belongs."

"Finally." Camie agreed.

There, they watched (Name) donned a red dress as she stood in front of her carriage. She is staring at the palace with an expression Camie never saw on her before.

"Look at her, she looks traumatized.."

"Yes. I heard she's going back to Magus to recover."

"Good for her, then."

Camie breathed and shifted her posture. (Name) then noticed them, and the court people immediately smiled. Lady Camie chose not to. (Name) didn't smile, she merely lowered her head then turned to her servant, Uraraka.

The court people started to whisper again.

"Where is the King?"

"Who knows.."

"Is he not going to see her off?"

Lady Camie closed her eyes and sighed.

"No, I don't think so..."

__________

"We'll be done soon, Your Majesty."

(Name) turned to the servant who bowed. She shook her head. "It's alright, there's no need to rush."

The servant bowed again and (Name) watched as he helped the other put her cases on the carriage. She turned and met Uraraka's eyes, the servant immediately smiled. (Name) curved her mouth slightly, she then moved her head to stare up at the palace.

The sun blinded her so she have to squint to take in all the intricate details carved on the exterior of the palace. When her vision had adjusted, she look around, admiring the view of the palace. When her eyes landed on the balcony, she was met with the figure of Bakugou looking down. He caught her looking, then he slowly backed away and disappeared.

(Name) then teared her gaze away from the balcony and when she look down, she saw the crowd of court people by the entrance all looking at her. (Name) bowed her head then turned to Uraraka.

"Your Majesty..."

"You can call me by my name, Uraraka." (Name) said softly.

The servant nodded and smiled sadly. "Are you ready to go..?"

(Name) nodded sadly and grabbed Uraraka's hands. "It won't be long, I'll be back as soon as I got better." Although she was meant to reassure Uraraka, her solemn voice betrayed her.

"Yes. Please take a lot of rest, (Name)."

"I will."

(Name) was told by Midoriya that Bakugou does not plan of telling anyone of what really happened, aside from the witness from last night of course. The guards were also sworn to secrecy. They needed an excuse when she goes back to Magus. So, they told everyone in court that she was kidnapped on her way back to the palace after the mass and that she wants to go back her home to take some rest.

What a bunch of bullshit.

It sickened (Name) but at this point, she's too tired to argue anymore.

"We're ready for you to go, Your Majesty."

(Name) nodded then forced herself to smile. She look at Uraraka and got distracted when Midoriya appeared behind the servant. She gave a nod to Midoriya and the green haired scholar smiled, he then bowed.

"Take care." Uraraka whispered, (Name) couldn't take it and immediately embraced her. Uraraka returned the hug and for a while, (Name) felt peace again.

"Right." (Name) smiled as they broke apart. "I should go now."

Uraraka then curtsied. (Name) was led to her carriage, the servant opened the door for her but before she could even climb inside, she took one last look up at the balcony. Bakugou wasn't there, but (Name) found herself glaring at where he stood before.

(Name) then boarded the carriage and not a moment later the carriage started moving.

(Name) move to the window to look back at the palace. She then look at Midoriya and Uraraka, even though she's not sure if they could see her, she waved.

Honestly, (Name) doesn't know how long she'll be staying at Magus. She doesn't know when will Bakugou plan to take her back to Ignis. Maybe he won't bring her at all.

In the silence of her carriage that she solely occupied, she whispered. "Goodbye."

--x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 100K 104
โ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. โž (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
64.5K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
56.6K 1.8K 33
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ… #1 KatsukiBakugou ๐Ÿ…#1 Bakugo There are very little amount of things that Katsuki Bakugou truly likes in his life, for example, All Might, figh...
3.4K 164 93
"๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...