Her Life

By Brindream

Tulsi- 27 year old middle class, calm and innocent girl. She is working as a teacher. She have one elder sist... More

Part-1
Part-2
Marriage Day
Marriage Day : P-2
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-6.5
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Author note
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Author note
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Author Note
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Author Note
Part-43
Author Note
Author Note
Part- 44
Author note
Author note

Part-18

6.5K 222 15
By Brindream

Arun: Please Raghav don't say like that... please I am regretting my activities now... Please help me... He said while crying.....

Raghav: Arun... You have  done a grave mistake.!.. Now you want to take part of babies life... what a joke!When did you became very connected to Tulsi babies......Said with chuckle....

Arun: Please Don't....yes I am bad.... I already said that... When I saw them in hospital first time my heart felt something I can't explain in words...I just want to hold them, play and rise.... I am not acting or saying for ego or anything.... I truly want my babies...... With sad smile.... pleading eyes.... trust me Raghav.....

Raghav: Why are you saying this to me? I am not that person you have to explain... That's Tulsi.... And answer me honestly.... Are you want both Tulsi and babies in your life or Babies alone?....

Arun: Don't know? But I want to live with my babies!...

Raghav: So now also you are not feeling anything towards Tulsi? Am I right?...

Arun: No! But ... I am not hate her? Now I started to respect her! I like her as a friend not more than that ....I will not disrespect her in future..... I just wanted my babies in my life.....

Raghav: that's not going to happen Arun!... I am sure....But there is one way....

Without wasting second Arun asked

Arun: What way! Please tell me?.... With anxiously he stated ...

Raghav: From seeing Tulsi nature you can only approach her via Amma....

Arun: What! But how? Amma also hating me?....

Raghav: You have to inform Amma about babies ... And remaining things will happen automatically....But meanwhile you have wait very patiently..... I am saying this for babies.... I know how important father figure to Growing children....not for you Arun!

Arun simply Noded his head with full of hurt and sad....

And one more thing.... What will happen if you marries in future... What if your future wife not allowed to meet your babies.... Think about that.... Because I am not wanted to create another emotional problems to Tulsi and more importantly to babies....if you get babies in future you may change .....if that happens it will affect babies life highly..... Think before doing anything.... Once you approched them you can't go back.... You have to take full responsibility....or else you will also hurt babies.....and what if in future Tulsi get married again... Babies get new father.... It will get complicate....

Arun: Yes I know that.... But I  will not hurt them...I will not let them call anyone Father apart from me... I am their Appa.... They only belongs to me... I will cherish them....

Raghav mind voice: I just wanted to check whether Arun words are true or not...by hearing that he is strong about babies... But what about Tulsi.... Can't he love Tulsi... She is best for you Arun.... can't you feel it... But I will make you recognise what is good for you.... just wait Arun.... As a friend I will do that.... He just smirked inside....

Arun: looking towards Raghav" what are you thinking Raghav...

Raghav: Nothing.... Ok I will help you... He said while smile..

Arun: Thank you thank you Raghav......

***********************************

One week passed like that... Today Arjun and Aratrika First birthday...

Tulsi prepared simple party in her house... Both Jeni and her husband also helped Tulsi for birthday celebration.... only their close friends and workers invited for this party....

Tulsi: Jeni can you go get the cake from shop...

Jeni: ok dear... You first go and get ready for party and babies also....

Tulsi said ok with smile and went to her and babies room....both Arjun and Aratrika playing with their toys... Both them very possessive towards their Amma.... seeing Tulsi both Arjun and Aratrika smiled very warmly...and raised their hands to hold them....

Tulsi smiled with wholeheartedly and hugged both babies...
Kissed their forehead...

Tulsi: Happy Birthday Arjun and Aratrika ....my life...this is 99 th wish....
For her response Arjun said maa... with Very cuteness.... Hearing ma word from Arjun... Tulsi eyes filled with joy tears... My son... You called me ma....wow....I am so happy you called me ma on your birthday ....."yes this is the first time he said ma".... Then Aratrika also said ma.... Now Tulsi eyes flowing full of tears .. she tightly but at same time securely hugged and bathed them with kisses..... Come babies let's get ready for your birthday party...

Both babies clapped their hands.... And giggled with happiness..... After one hour the dual got ready meanwhile Tulsi also got ready in beautiful saree matching with babies......

Arjun and Aratrika outfit...

Tulsi's outfit.... Pink saree matching with babies....

Meanwhile Jeni also brought cake from shop....both Jeni and Tulsi arranged final things...

Hearing doorbell Tulsi went to open the door....She stood there like statue seeing the person infront her door...
Mrs.Chitra....

Tulsi: Aunty ! How come..... Sorry come inside....

Mrs. Chitra also came inside with holding bag.....

Tulsi continued... How come you know about my house... And this sudden arrival .....

Seeing decoration and party mode Mrs. Chitra asked ..

Mrs.Chitra: Will you not show me .. my grandchildren...I am not done anything bad to you.... You didn't informed about my grandchildren... Am I that level bad person to your eyes.... Said with sad tone....

Tulsi: No aunty that's not like that... You don't know want happened after divorce....she said with hesitantly.....

Mrs.Chitra: I know everything... Raghav called me last week told me everything about that papers and children agreement.... Again I am sorry daughter... I didn't raised well my son... Please....

Tulsi: No aunty that's not your fault.... Why are you asking sorry..... She holded Mrs.Chitra hand and come Aunty both Arjun and Aratrika playing inside...

When Mrs.Chitra saw her grandchildren her eyes got moist... dropping her bag she rushed towards babies and hugged them very securely and kissed both their forehead.....

Mrs.Chitra: Arjun and Aratrika very cute name Tulsi...
Before Tulsi...

Jeni: yes I am the one chosen Aratrika name that means Tusli... and Tusli named Arjun...that means pure shining person.... And Tulsi ....who is this Aunty... Your relative?....

Tulsi shook her head negatively.....but...

How is this chapter......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.1K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
1.2M 49.5K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
525K 18.8K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
3.7M 131K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...