Never Turning Back ~3

Von Vampirediaries1996

No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seve... Mehr

Characters
Here Comes Trouble
Explanations and Avoidance
Where's Hayley?
Plans Going Wrong
Trusting Evil
Death Becomes Us
Trapped
Finding the Key
Can You Pass the Beignets?
Getting Rid of Darkness
I Do
Trips Down Memory Lane
Throw Away the Plan
This is Life
It's All About That Knife
Game Day
Lessons Learned
Protectors
High School Drama Part 1
High School Drama Part 2
Knowledge is Power
Fighting for Love
Pouring Your Heart Out
Head Dive
Subconscious
Damsel in Distress
Let's Get Lover Boy
Who Remembers?
Nightmares and Wishes
Changed Future and Talent Shows
Mummy and M.G.
Can I Have This Dance?
Triad and Malivore Rising
Summer Adventures
Escaping Malivore and Reunion
Trolls or Just Teenage Boys
Hi Hope
Touch Down
Oni and Samurai
80s Labyrinth Party
Back in the Quarter
Commonwealth Day
Liars and Secret Keepers
Remember Now
Memories
Sphinx and Reality
SimuLandon
Blood Transfusion
Merry Christmas?
Christmas Spirit

Always and Forever

2.6K 54 47
Von Vampirediaries1996

Thank you for the support. I love reading your comments. Here is an update enjoy.

Sofia's POV

I wait out of boredom for Klaus to finally come to. Our children and the Mikaelson siblings have chained the two of us up as we consumed the Hollow's magic back into us. "Wake up!" I shout and Klaus startles awake.

"What is with all the shouting?" He mumbles.

"I've been awake for thirty minutes and you're starting to snore."

"I do not..."

"Our children are looking for a solution for this predicament. I..."

"Why did you take some of the power? Why not just let me be the one to suffer this alone." I look to Klaus and smile at him.

"I meant when I said in our vows."

"You're willing to get yourself killed and leave our children as orphans!!!" Klaus shouts at me.

"You think that's why I did this?" I ask him shocked.

"What other reason did you do this?" Klaus fires at me.

"I did it to buy us more time. To give us a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"The Hollow's magic would have been too much in one person but...I have my magic now and I have control. I'm brainstorming ways to get rid of it but..." I look Klaus down. "Don't ever think I'm doing to make our children orphans. I know damn well what it's like to be an orphan young. And if I have anything to do with it my children will suffer that same fate."

"Why are you doing this Sofia I..." I scoot close enough to Klaus grabbing his hand.

"I couldn't let you kill yourself. When Hope told me where the ring was hidden I...I thought this was our second chance. I was always supposed to defeat the Hollow and I think I know how."

"How?" Klaus asks me.

"We always thought we had to put the Hollow into one powerful vessel but I believe we have two vessels that can hold the magic enough for us to destroy it."

"Which is?"

"How fond are you of bonfires?"

__________________________________
"You can't be serious?" Rebekah and the rest of the Mikaelson family finally agreed to let Klaus and I out.

"Dead serious. I know this is the way." I assure them all.

"Will it work?" Elijah asks.

"I mean...it's never been done." Kol reminds everyone.

"I have faith in my wife she...she is brilliant." Klaus wraps his arms around me.

"What can we do to help?" Henry asks stepping forward.

"I hate to ask it but...Hope, Henry I need your blood to seal the spell."

"How much?" Hope asks.

"As much as you can give me." I smile at them.

"I say hell yes if this means mom and dad can live and...we can be a family." Henry states looking at us. Klaus and I hold our arms out for our children.

"I want to thank you all for being here for us through all of this. It can't be easy and I...I thank you." I state smiling.

"Bloody hell why are we so emotional?" Rebekah blurts out. "We're just going to kill the damn Hollow."

"Because it doesn't feel real." Klaus answers.

"We can do this." Freya states and I nod my head.

"I need all of your help. I'm going to channel all of you to make sure this is gone for good."

"What are the risks?" Hope asks.

"Hope..."

"No...if this was the answer why didn't we find it first? I want to know what the risks are?" She demands.

"Death." I answer my daughter honestly. "There's always a risk of death but...I don't foresee that being a problem."

"How can you not see it? Nothing we've ever wanted has been easy we..." I bring my daughter into my arms and hug her tight.

"We need to have some faith." I look at everyone and they nod their heads.

"Vincent already found a scared ground where we can do the ritual and...the kids are going to make their blood donation and then..."

"We're going to burn that red bitch finally." I exclaim making everyone laugh.

__________________________________
"Okay, we all hold hands now." I order as I finish placing the blood in the right places surrounding Aurora's body.

"Sofia I..."

"Just stand there Nik. I'll get to you in a second." I order.

"The moon as at its apex." Freya reminds us.

"Okay, Nik come over here." I ask and he does. I grab his hand and begin chanting. I feel the Hollow leave us and transfer into the white oak stake and The Gilbert ring. "Now Freya!" I shout and she chants making the blood from the kids intertwine into the stake and ring sealing themselves into one another.

"You have the knife, Marcel?" Klaus asks.

"Right here." Marcel hands over the knife.

"Now!" I shout as the flames surrounding us are becoming too hot for us to bare. Klaus shoves the knife through the white oak stake and Gilbert ring straight into Aurora's hearts. Her body goes up in flames and the fires die down.

"Is that it?" Henry asks and we wait and nothing happens.

"That is freedom." Klaus mutters.

"We did it." Freya breathes out as she runs to her brother hugging him. We all find each other to hug as we feel a huge weight lifted off our shoulders.

__________________________________
Everyone heads to the compound but Klaus and I keep the kids with us as we walk through our city. The place we call. There is nothing like New Orleans at Mardi Gras. The pure love you have for this city comes out when it's this time of the year. "So...you two are safe right?" Henry asks us looking up worry in his eyes.

"We are." Klaus answers.

"Mom, dad..." Hope moves to stand in front of us. "I'm gonna make you both so proud. I can't promise I won't go through a period where I get irresponsible tattoos and date older men, but I'm gonna go back to school. And I'll be okay. Because I'm a Mikaelson." Hope states and I bring her into a giant hug loving on her.

"Oh, sweetie there is nothing wrong with dating an older man. Just uh...try to keep his age under a thousand." I whisper to her.

"Well, I like to think your choice turned out pretty okay." Klaus jokes with us.

"So will you guys come to my lacrosse games?" Henry asks us.

"What the bloody hell is lacrosse?" Klaus asks.

"You've been around before the dawn of time and you don't know what lacrosse is?" I ask him and he shakes his head at.

"I'm not a bloody encyclopedia my love!"

"It's okay dad." Hope goes over to hug Klaus and he gladly welcomes her. "Henry is really good. He might even be our school's youngest captain ever." Hope boasts about her brother.

"That's my boy." Klaus ruffles Henry's hair.

"Your dad and I will be around for a long time. We'll be there for all your school and special events in your life." I smile big at my children.

"Were you two really just going to sacrifice yourselves to save me?" Hope asks us.

"Your dad and I would sacrifice anything for the two of you. We meant it when we said you two are the biggest blessings the world could have given us." I remind them and they smile.

"As wonderful as your mother puts it I will even take it a step forward. Now that I will be taking an active role in your educations if there is anyone who gives you trouble tell me and I will extinguish them." Klaus offers and I shake my head at him.

"You're not extinguishing anyone." I scold him.

"Definitely not." Klaus winks at the kids and I shake my head at him.

"Can I ask one last question?" Henry speaks up.

"Anything Henry."

"Am I your favorite or is Hope because you told me I was your favorite."

"Hey!" Hope yells at him.

"I'm just curious to prove your wrong." Henry adds.

"You're both my favorite." I answer.

"No one of us has to be." Hope argues.

"Well, the one who annoys me the least will be y favorite for the rest of the day." I state with a smile.

"Come on there is a celebration to be had."

"Which is?" Henry asks Klaus.

"The Mikaelson's are finally reunited for good again." Klaus exclaims.

__________________________________
"He was extolling the virtues of Vincent van Gogh when the rest of the world decided he was a madman with a severed ear." We hear Elijah share a fond memory of Klaus.

"Wait. Do you remember that April's Fool's in Copenhagen where he compelled a circus troupe to follow you around?" Rebekah asks Elijah and everyone laughs.

"Also known as the most challenging 36 hours of my long life." Elijah replies.

"No, no, no, no. The worst was when he would get drunk, and get it in his head that he was gonna set the world ablaze with his paintings." Marcel interjects.

"And then he would actually set them on fire. That was a weird phase." Elijah adds.

"What was his phrase?" Marcel asks Rebekah.

"His, uh..."

"His inspirational rampage." They all shout together.

"His drunken collection was always my favorite. He is a tremendous ass." Kol states.

"I'm glad you share such sentiment about me brother." Klaus interrupts his family. They all smile big at us.

"What's all of this?" I ask looking at the giant floral decoration in the compound.

"Well..." Rebekah, Freya, and Keelin come walking towards me. "We all felt that since you two just cheated death that..."

"We wanted to give you two a chance to renew your vows." Rebekah finishes and claps her hands together.

"You want us..."

"You two have been through hell and back and still love each other." Freya adds.

"And if we're to be parents you two are a great model of showing that the bad times only make you stronger." Keelin adds.

"I'm not even dressed for such..."

"I have the perfect dress for you." Rebekah interrupts.

"I can help do your hair mom." Hope offers and I smile. I turn to Klaus.

"Care to have me as your wife again?" I ask him.

"I would love nothing more."

"Okay let's get going." I'm whisked away by my family as they hurry me to get changed.

__________________________________
"Sofia you look...I mean you were radiant on your wedding day but this..."

"You look, magnificent mom." Hope compliments me.

"I want to thank you for...never giving up on finding a solution to the Hollow. I..." I hug Rebekah. "You kept our family alive Sofia even when we were so broken."

"Us Mikaelson's are strong. Nothing keeps us down." I whisper back to her.

"Oh, who's walking you down?" Keelin asks as she smooths out my dress.

"If I could have that honor?" Henry's voice comes from behind us. I turn to see my son smiling so big. Something I've always missed when I was separated from him and Hope.

"I would love nothing more."

"You look, beautiful mom." He comes over and hugs me and I bring Hope in for a group hug.

"Look at me." I state to them and wipe their tears. "Even if this outcome did not go the way we had hoped for...I want you both to know I would do it again if it meant you two were safe. Because even if your father and I had died you have so many people who love and care about you that you'll never be alone."

"But we don't have to worry about that." Hope reminds me.

"No, we don't." I kiss the tops of each of their heads. "You two make me so proud. The proudest mama in the world having two strong, intelligent, compassionate, and loving children. It's an honor to be loved by you both."

"Okay, you're making me cry away all my makeup." Rebekah interrupts and we all chuckle.

"Okay so let's get this bride to her husband." Freya exclaims. Henry takes my arm and we stay behind letting Freya, Keelin, and Rebekah walk in front of us.

"I won't let you fall, mom." Henry whispers to me.

"Thank you, my angel." I hold onto Henry but the jitters in my stomach are worse than my actual wedding day. Seeing Nik stand there waiting for me with a giant smile on my face feels amazing. All I can see is our future waiting for us and there's nothing standing in our way now. Henry and I stop right in front of Klaus.

"Who gives this bride away?" Kol asks.

"I do but...I except to get her back." Henry jokes with Klaus.

"Such a gentleman." Klaus smiles at our son.

"I love you, my sweet boy." I kiss Henry's cheek as he releases me and Klaus takes my hand.

"Now I know we've done this before but...I have yet to find a couple more deserving of happily ever after." Kol smiles at us and I see Davina come into the room now. I smile as she waves at us. Hope moves closer to her finding comfort in her presence. "You two have been through hell and back and while any normal couple would have called it quits you two have beaten the odds. Yet again."

"Get on with it Kol." Klaus orders and we all erupt in laughter.

"We're here to renew a marriage. Make the promise to again love each other and be faithful to one another. And Sofia I know at times my brother can be a real ass but...he does love you more than I've ever known he could possibly love someone. So would you two like to say some vow or something?"

"For seven years I was alone in the world wondering what my purpose was. Before that, I was a prisoner." Klaus winks at Marcel and everyone nervously laughs. "Through all of those times what kept me from spiraling out of control." Kol coughs and Klaus glares at him. "Contrary to popular belief you have kept me sane. You've...you continue to amaze me in the amazing woman you are to love someone as damaged as myself. To have a family with me and teach our children the value of humanity and that life is worth pursuing even if there are hardships. My love for you Sofia Mikaelson grows with every passing second and it would be my honor to continue being your husband." I hear the sniffles in the room and I try to keep it together.

"I was a small-town girl who was unsure of what she wanted in life. I was afraid of truly living and then after some tragedy, I found myself loving you more than I thought I could love anyone. When I said yes to joining you in New Orleans I never imagined I could have it all." I look at my children and smile at them. "My love for you has no boundaries. I've never stopped loving you and I never will. Being your wife again would make me the happiest person on Earth."

"Well, those are wonderful sentiments. I now pronounce you husband and wife again. Please you may now kiss your bride." Klaus grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine. Everyone cheers around us. We can't help but smile.

"Forever mine." I whisper against Klaus' lips. We turn to face our family and everything feels like how it should be. Life has a funny way of us what matters most. Now we have eternity to enjoy it with our family like it always should have been. Klaus leads me down the makeshift aisle. Elijah is smiling proudly at Klaus and all I can feel is sadness that Hayley isn't here with us. But there is a part of me that knows she's always with us.

__________________________________
"Congratulations to the happy couple." Elijah raises his glass to us and we join him. "Brother you always said love was a vampire's greatest weakness. How happy I am to see you prove yourself wrong."

"Don't get used to it, Elijah." Klaus snaps at his brother with a smile on his face.

"What will you two do now that you have a life?" Marcel asks us. I join my hand with Klaus'.

"We're going to spend it with our loved ones. Our children and..."

"Having an adventure." Klaus finishes for me. "And above all, we'll live by..."

"Always and forever." Everyone finishes. This is just the beginning.

Here is the end of The Originals. Klaus and Sofia are alive and well. And so is Elijah. Just a clarification before I dive into Legacies. Elijah ends up marrying and loving Antoinette. He still mourns Hayley but given the second chance he moves on. I can't wait for you all to read what I have planned for Sofia and Klaus in Legacies. The story will center more around Henry's life but his parents will be very much involved. It's going to be an amazing ride and I can't wait to take you along with me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.1K 339 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
5.9K 85 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
42K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
28.8K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...