Worthy

By colormePlNK

Sequel to Mistaken Now a mother to a toddler, business woman, and single... Morgan comes in contact with some... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
TEASER of Chapter 34:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Announcements!
Part I
Part II

Chapter 10:

82.7K 3.6K 483
By colormePlNK

Morgan

"Morgan I am not wearing this. I do not feel like hearing Mogul's mouth." Asia said pulling on her shorts.

"Girl fuck his mouth. He's single right? Then so are you. You need to start getting on him about the disrespectful shit that he does and stop letting him run all over you. What happened to the Asia that would snap on him when he would do that shit? I want her back not this shy let shit go ass Asia."

She sighed. "It ain't like he even listened back then when I would snap half the time. That's why eventually I got tired of hoping he would get it together and change and realized I had no choice but to leave."

"That's because just like you said you would always end up right back under him. Let him see that you can tell him no and mean it. Make his ass miss you. Let him know you're serious. And looking damn good to piss him off is always a go."

"Ugh, fine. I can keep the revealing ass top," She said fixing her boobs in her strapless top. "But the shorts gotta go. I feel like I'm back to stripping with this shit on." She said looking into the mirror.

"Fine Asia. Put the high waisted tights on." I said holding them out for her. "And that's another thing. You stopped stripping because his ass wanted you too. His ass should be grateful."

"True." She mumbled looking in the mirror messing in her hair.

"Makeup on fleek, boobs sittin pretty, ass still poking. The men are gonna be all over you!" I exclaim.

"You sure this is a good idea? I don't need Mogul trying to fight every dude who looks my way."

"Kahron is gonna keep him at bay no worries." I said. I had already thought of that because I know my brother.

Mogul can play like he crazy if he want. This disrespectful nigga ain't even him. Yeah, years ago he did his thing, but he never just openingly did it because he would never want me to witness his stupidness since he never wanted it to happen to me. But here he is doing it like it ain't shit. I honestly feel like he's frontin for his own stupid ass reason when he knows he loves Asia back.

"No, hell fuckin no. Change." Mogul said to Asia as soon as we came downstairs.

"No, leave her alone she looks good."

"I don't give a fuck, that's my lady and she's not leaving the house with her tits out and those tight ass pants."

"She single tho."

"No the fuck she's not."

"No? Well who she with because your ass is single too or is all just a act?"

"Shut the fuck up Morgz." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I chuckled blowing a kiss at his salty ass.

"I'ma go call my mom to check on Micheal before we go." Asia said walking into the other room. I laughed as Michael grumbled slick shit following her.

"I thought this was to get Mogul mad and in his feelings, not me." Kahron said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me into him.

"What you mean?" I ask playing with his chin hair.

"What the fuck do you have on?" He asks.

"Clothes." I said in a duh tone smiling.

"I don't fuckin like."

"Why? I think I look sexy." I said fixing my top I had on just like Asia's except mine was pink.

"Yeah, too fuckin sexy. Don't get you and the next nigga fucked up."

I laughed grabbing his hand pulling him along. "Let's go."

We walked into the room to see Mogul trying to sweet talk Asia and feel on her but she obviously wasn't having it from the way she was pushing him away. Good bitch stand your ground.

"I'm ready to go Morgz." She said walking past us towards the door.

Mogul sighed rubbing his face before following behind her.

"I'm pissed off, but got a hard on at the same fuckin time. Ain't this some shit." Mogul grumbled.

"Ooh what's that?" Asia asks as the bartender makes my drink.

"Cotton candy martini." I answer.

"Ooh I wish I could have one."

"Why can't you?" Mogul asks.

"Uh, I think I'm about to get my period and you know it makes my cramps worse." She lied. He gave her a confused look, but just shrugged and nodded.

"Can I have a cotton candy tho?" She asks the bartender. She smiles all big when he hands it to her. "Thanks." She cheers.

"My pleasure." The man said sending her a wink then walking away.

I look towards Mogul who had a pissed off look on his face but didn't say shit. Since we got here niggas had their eyes on her. He tried to make his claim by wrapping his arms around her, but she would just continue to push him off of her, which only mad him madder. I could tell he wanted to leave, but his ass ain't leaving Asia here looking as good as she does.

"Bitch you cute." I said taking an off guard picture of her eating her cotton candy as we got to vip.

"Thanks baby." She said smiling at me.

"Let's dance." I said after I finished my drink.

She nodded and I pulled her down the steps, out vip, and towards the dance floor.

We danced together just having fun.

I turned down dudes who asks to dance. I was surprised Asia didn't have niggas flocking to her. Until I noticed something.

Mogul was pulling niggas away before they could completely reach her.

Kahron came up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Really?" I ask pointing to Mogul.

"Aye, you told me to keep him at bay. He's at bay." I shook my head. He's a big help.

"Lets sneak off." He said turning me around grabbing my ass lifting me slightly to press his hard on into my center making me moan softly.

"Kahron we are not about to have sex in a club." I say.

"We done had sex in worse places than this, don't act brand new."

I look towards Asia.

"Go girl." Asia smiled waving me off. "I'm going to get more cotton candy."

"Stick to saying no Asia!" I yell after her. She sends me a thumbs up.

My stomach and core tightened in need as Kahron lifted me while walking through a door then shutting and locking it.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"My office." Wait? He said my- shit I don't care right now I have other things on my mind.

He sat in a chair so I was straddling him. I pressed my center against his. I bit my lip at the feel of his hard-on that I'm sure was straining against his zipper.

He pulled down my top freeing my breast. He licked his lips before placing his mouth over one of my nipples sucking hard making me gasp out a moan.

"Shorts. Off." He demanded.

I took them off as fast I could with his help. "Soft and wet." He said as he spread my legs, leaning me back while he ran his hand over the inside of my thighs.

I jerked as he slipped a finger between my lips. "Don't tease me." I whined.

He chuckled as he lifted me slightly so he could undo his zipper. I licked my lips becoming nervous seeing him for the first time in what seemed like forever. Did he get bigger?

He held my waist tightly so I couldn't move as he ran the tip of his dick over my slit. My pussy clenched in need.

"Kahron!" I snapped as he placed the tip in, but then went back to rubbing the tip as my juices begin to drip.

"We do this, ain't no turning back. Yo ass is mine, no more running from a nigga. You got that?"

I nodded staring back into his eyes. "No more running."

As soon as he released my hips from his tight hold I slammed my hips down on him hard. I moaned as he groaned out in pleasure.

I moaned as the discomfort of being stretched left me and it was pure pleasure. I lifted myself then slamming back down onto him.

"Fuck! Tight as fuck." He grumbled as I begin riding him faster.

He slide his hand between my legs flicking my clit making me moan loudly. "Don't do that." I panted trying to slow down as I squeezed around him.

"Why not?" He asks doing it again. I shivered as he chuckled into my ear. The bastard knew what he was doing to me.

My legs begin shaking as I neared my release. He grabbed my waist lifting me up and down onto him.

I trembled as I screamed out my release coming all down his member squeezing him as he groaned soon following shooting his own release inside of me.

"Fuck." We both mumbled as he gave me a sloppy kiss.

"I love you." I mumbled while sucking on his bottom lip. I just love his lips. And his dick considering that it was starting to harden again while still inside of me.

"I love you too, Morgan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
4.3K 180 16
It's easy for a person's life to change. All you need to hear is one bad thing about them and misconceptions fly high. The truth is though, not every...
50.1K 943 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
76 1 7
~Psychological Romance between two childhood friends~