Manan: Happily Ever After(Com...

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
My in-law
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
New story
11
12
13
Promo 14 & suggestions
A Long Distance Love
14
15
16
Promo
18
New cover
19
20
21
22
23
24
promo of 25
25
Shout out

17

9.6K 837 60
By the_bogummy

Please read the note at the end.

Here is the update...

Just wanna say... I am literally busy now for few days...

I got little time so I wrote how much I could.

So bare with this if it's not up to the mark.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button..it will really motivate me and please do comment I will reply them when I am free.

Avoid mistakes if any...

I don't want to go to College why doesn't he understands...

I have not gone to College after his accident and my pregnancy...

Manik: Nandini chalo na...

Nandini: Manik...please.. u know I didn't go to College after ur accident...and looking at me like this people might think something..

He sighed and came towards and cupped my face lovingly making me relax under his touch

Manik: Nandini... I will be there with you.. I know I wasn't there with you at that time when u needed me..but now I am there... I will handle everything..please chalo...we will just go for few hours and we'll be back...

I stared and he waited for my answer...what should I do? Chali jaon?

I guess I should kab tak unko ignore karti rahungi... it's better to face them at this time when Manik is here...

I bobbed head and he smiling pecking my head said

Manik: go change and come I am waiting...

I took my change and went into the washroom to fresh and up...

I moved out changing my clothes...where is he...

I turned to tie my hair when I felt his hands...

Manik: don't tie them...

I smiled and left the rubber band and just combed them.. I took my bag and moved towards him who was smiling looking at me...

Nandini: aise kyun has rahe ho?

Manik: nothing...u r looking beautiful...

I blushed listening him...he held my hand and we both moved out...

We exited the house and saw whole fab 5 over there...

Manik opened the door for me and made me sit behind. He took the driver seat and beside him was Cabir. I am sitting with girls and Dhruv is sitting at the last seat.

Navya didn't come as she had to take care of Abeer.

They all were busy in talking about music where as I was looking out of the window...

I don't know what will be reaction of everyone... I am sure they might have thought I have left the college...

Alia: Nandini are you okay?

Nandini:huh? Haan...kyun?

Alia: nahi u r looking lost...

I shook my head smiling slightly I saw Manik was looking at me ij worry... I just blinked my eyes.

Soon we reached...this place which gave me Manik after so long I am visiting it's really gonna be tuff...

____

Manik moved out of his car along with his friends Nandini was still sitting inside.

She was looking around....she saw many of the students were staring at Manik...

Shocked... surprised my be...

But ignoring all of them Manik went towards Nandini's side and opened the door for her.

Nandini was hesitating to come out but Manik gave her strength. She held his hand and got down carefully...

Many of them were shocked to see Nandini over there specially her baby bump...

Nandini felt uncomfortable in their gaze and shifted closer to Manik. Manik saw her and knew her discomfort...

Manik: I am here...

He whispered to her... fab 5 moved inside along with Nandini.

Many of them were commenting on Manik's arrival

"Manik is alive!"

"Finally Manik Malhotra the lead of fab 5 is back"

Listening them they were happy but some comments were really bad for Nandini

"I thought Nandini left the college"

"Nandini has gained so much weight"

"She is preganant"

" She is s*** that's why after getting pregnant she didn't show up"

"She slept with so many"

But listening last to comments Nandini's inner turmoil couldn't take it...she got tears listening them...

Many of them didn't like Nandini as she was topper and good in everything...

Manik fisted his hand and went towards the person who daid those nasty comments.

He held the person's collar and jerked him towards himself...his eyes were red...

Manik: who the hell gave you right to speak about my girl? Haan? She slept with so many...do you have any proof?

Person: why do we need proof...infact the most important proof is that she is preganant...see...

Manik: I'll kill you....

Manik shouted loudly making everyone scared... Nandini also shivered with his shout...

Alia and Mukti supported her and Cabir and Dhruv moved towards Manik...

Cabir: Manik leave him...

Manik: no Cabir...if he doesn't have any proof he don't have any right to speak about Nandini like this...

Dhruv: Manik relax... calm down...

Manik instead of listening to them he gave a hard punch on the person's face making his lips bleed very badly...

Nandini: Manik!!!

He stopped and looked at her who was shivering...he glared at that person and left towards Nandini...

Manik cupped her face and asked

Manik: hey...shh...calm down... I am here... I am sorry...

Nandini: Manik please don't..fight...

Manik: I am not fighting...shh... please calm down..

Principal: what's happening here?

The principal shouted asking looking at him everyone left from there except for fab 5 and Nandini...

The principal was shocked looking at Manik...

Principal: Manik!!!

He whispered and moved towards them...

Principal: u r alive..

Cabir:nahi sir aapke saamne bhoot khada hai...

Listening him they chuckled by Nandini was calm down but Manik had still hugged her side ways.

Manik: yes I am back...but make sure ur students never comment on anyone like this nasty...

Principal: what do you mean? And Nandini where were you these months... Mr. Malhotra came and just applied for leave application for you?

Nandini looked down...she didn't knew what to answer...but principal got all the more shocked looking at Nandini...he understood that she is preganant...

Principal: I didn't expect this from you Nandini...

Saying this he left leaving Nandini all in sadness...

Mukti:iski problem kya hai?

Cabir: I know... Nandini don't take him seriously...

Nandini just smiled sadly and moved away from there...though she knew many things will come now infront of her like this...

Manik sighed looking at her going away...

Manik:ahh...is principal ki pata nahi kya problem hai...ek kaam karo tum dono jao uske paas main aata hun...

He said this to Mukti and Alia bobbing their they both went behind Nandini where as Cabir, Dhruv followed Manik.

How was it?

What did you like?

What will happen?

May be New entry ij next part.

One more question....

Note: Should I set target?

Because I am not getting those good response... the views go above 1k and votes just 300...not possible guys...

It's really making me unhappy...

About Sunday's update I will update how much I can...

See you guys on Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...
33.2K 2.3K 17
It's been two years since MaNan got married! Now it's Mukti's turn, who cannot wait to get hitched to the love of her life, Zubin. What about Cabir...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
50.1K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.