Finding Fikayo ||slow Updates...

By ishpep2

||due to my school work I update on my free days! So if no update for months please understand๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ’›|| ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๏ฟฝ... More

Authors note
Cast๐Ÿค—
1โ˜†
2โ™ค
3โ™ก
4โ—‹
5ยฐ
6ยค
7ยฟ
8ยก
9ใ€‹
10ยฃ
11ยฅ
13โ™ก
14โ–ก
15
16~
17|
18'
19~
20

12โ—‡

159 47 34
By ishpep2

Holler!!

Up there is Funmilade..she is becoming

Fikayo hung her school bag on her hack and walked to the hostel with her set mates.

A week after tasting Mr. Aluko's wrath she was still a little bit haughty but you could see changes but faint ones.

She didn't cry really but huffed every time it hit her.

She saw Ololade walking down alone reading a novel as she was walking.

Fikayo squinted and saw After written boldly on it.

She ran over to her and smiled,Lade knew it was fake but she was growing a soft spot for the rude bratty girl everyone hates.

She herself was once like her and AGS hadn't really done anything it only put all the attitude in a lid but kept the key.

So Lade could be at times but ahe became quiet and deadly.

"Is that After from wattpad?" Fikayo asked intently

"Lol and no" Lade said folding the page and closing the book.

"Mtchew! I thought finally someone here was interesting" Fikayo said and walked off.

My dear this one no be After ma Naija After, after you get sense you go see After, Lade laughed to herself.

●●●●●●●●●●

"Oya who is sponsoring us all to make our hair?" Funmilade said on her top bed bunk.

Eveyone was either reading,loosening her hair or gisting.

It was recess and a Saturday so everyone was free to do anything.

"Biko shey Mary won't do it?" Tolani shouted from one end as she closed her book.

"Mary ke? Me ke? Spons wo? My dear ę ló sún." 《Go and sleep》Mary laughed as she continued loosening Shewa's hair

"See how Mary takes when it comes to cash I swear Ibo people no dey joke with their cash sha." Funmilade laughed

"Oya seriously now, I am cashless" Tolani said facing everyone

"Orrhh!!" Funmilade said walking away from her as she laughed

"Me too o abeg...if anyone go spons abeg dont leave me o" Stephanie shouted from her top bunk.

Fikayo who had been pretending to sleep all this while looked from under her pillow and saw everyone laughing cheerfully.

She loved true friendship even if they were not all to close.

"I can sponsor" Fikayo said from under her pillow her voice came out muffled so it sounded like "I can spownswor"

Everyone wore looks of disbelief. They always chatted freely and Fikayo was either sleeping or eyeing them all sometimes she listened and just shield sometimes or hissed or didn't do anything.

"Shey it is not like Fikkie one use us for juju like this" Funmilade jokes

To her it was a harmless statement but to Fikayo it was hurtful.

Fikayo fought every bone in her body not to pick a fight or abuse her.

She stood up and repeated herself something she dosent do often.

"I would pay? Shey it is normal hair na" s he asked everyone and everyone mumbled yes

"So like how much per person?" She asked again

"200 sha max" Shewa said combing her full natural hair

"Hess!! Shewa you have dandruff... ayii!" Mary who was loosening the hair

"Ehn nau,I would wash after sha before the hair people come" Shewa said standing up to get her shampoo from her things.

"Okay so who do I meet to drop the money too?" Fikayo asked

"You can simply share the money na...as per 200 200" Funmilade said

"Ohkay, let me get my money from matron" Fikayo said

"But it is still early nau,later in the afternoon I would go" Fikayo said lazily as she fell on her bed

"Oh oh!!who used my shampoo last?" Shewa grumbled seeing an empty bottle

"It was Steph o" Mary shouted casting Stephanie

"I know na, Steph is an a la seju on top say I borrow her shampoo she ma finish am" Shewa said frowning

Stephanie mumbled sorry and covered her face with her covers.

"Who has shampoo?" Shewa asked everyone

No one even looked in her way,she frowned and grumbled.

Fikayo searched through her bag for her shampoo, she prayed Mary had packed it sha.

She finally felt it na pulled it out. She thought of giving Shewa but she touched her all back ..

She hated it to the root of her scalp like why would she be doing cheap and simple hair.

She felt really sad that her braids and all had been gone..

She threw the bottle at Shewa and ran to her bed and covered her face.

Everyone watched the little act in  awe...

Lade stood from her bed and walked to Fikayo

"Are you emabarrased ni" she asked leaning on the stand

"What do you want?" Fikayo mumbled from under her covers

"Let's be friends" Lade said and was surprised that came out from my mouth

"And why should i say yes or agree?" She asked further

"Do you always answer a question with a question or you are just naturally dumb" Lade said again she really didn't know where the tone was coming from again

Fikayo sent a questioning look her way

"Just sorry bye" Lade said and left...she acted as if she was speaking to her crush.

"Fikayo!! Hi" Shewa greeted Fikayo who was sitting on the bench in front of the hostel ,they had just finished making their hair.

Fikayo actually made braids with attachment, but all black the woman hired by the school disagreed with Fikayo but she bribed her.

"What do you need? Money? Shampoo? Books of notes I have none" Fikayo said gazing into space.

This girl has more to her than her, shewa thought..

"I just thought you needed friends I mean no one talks to you? Hakeem is the onl one you talk with and it is really pissing Joyce off, she is his crush abi vice versa... " Shewa said

"Who told you?" Fikayo asked

"Oh so you are now intrested in talkin.." her voice trailed off as Fikayk sent a deadly glare her way.

"Joyce and her clique nau, she talks bout you when you are having those 'sessions' with Hakeem" Shewa said

"Sessions baa?" Fikayo smirked

"Joyce is with Hakeem now?" She asked Shewa

"Yh,now do you really have a thing for almighty Hakeem?" Shewa asked wiggling her brows.

She was disgusted but let out a small laugh, she stood up to go and do something wicked something evil...well to teenagers...

In AGS

😎thanks for reading..gm...

Wrote this chap abi finished this chap bby 12 23am...

Chai...make all of you tag ur ppl abeg dint let my sleep be in vain

Thabks as you do so..

We all know what Fikkie wants to do?

Let's take a wild guess..

Anyone??!!!

You may get a gift o🤭

But I would tip you on the next chap...

There is a fight😎

Oya guess who and who. .

Guess right and have a chap dedicated to you..

#semise😎💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 2.6K 53
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ sแด‡ส€ษชแด‡s(sแด›s) "๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’, ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก, ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’...
64.2K 8.9K 33
A simple orphaned school teacher with a heart of gold meets a strange and helpless woman who has lost all memories of who she was. He takes her home...
50.2K 15.2K 37
BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO (BOOK 4) That line, that fucked up imaginary line. I like you, you like Bose, Bose likes John, John likes Feyi, Feyi like...
18.6K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...