Just A Wish...

By ladyxmas

A BajanCanadian and AsfJerome love story gone wrong... (Includes Smut- you been warned) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 24

69 4 6
By ladyxmas

AGirlThatGames You called it 😂
A/N: SMUUUUUTTT WARNING! DIRTY DIRTY- STOP IF YOU NO LIKE *bangs pots together* WALK AWAY IF INNOCENT!
(as if anyone on this app is 😂)

If you like... Enjoy ;)
(Pretty sure I'm going to hell for this.... Worth it)

*Mitch's POV*

"Jerome why did you drag me up here?" I asked as he pulled me into our room, shutting and locking the door behind us. "We haven't had any... Uh... Alone time lately..." Jerome said and blushed slightly as I smirked at him. I stepped forward and leaned down so that I was whispering into Jerome's ear. "I know exactly what you mean..." I breathed out, projecting hot breathe down his neck.

Jerome pushed me backwards onto the bed and climbed over me, his legs straddling my waist. He leaned down into my neck, his scruff where a forming beard was, tickled me. Jerome began kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot almost instantly and abusing it. I moaned a little as Jerome's lips made a 'popping' sound as he left a hickey on my neck.

"Jeeerooome they're going to know we did it now..." I complained. "As if they didn't already know" Jerome scoffed and smirked as he began kissing my lips. Jerome pushed my head back to the bed as our lips moved together, a small string of saliva still connecting us as he lifted my shirt over my head. "Damn Mitch I don't think you'll ever not look sexy shirtless" Jerome informed and wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh. I pushed my head up, colliding our lips again and my hands reached down to the bottom of Jerome's shirt, beginning to lift it up over his head. I heard laughs from downstairs and Vikk telling something but ignored them as I broke apart from Jerome's mouth for a moment so that I could take his shirt off fully.

My knee rubbed Jerome's bulge lightly as his lips returned to mine, moans from him sounding through our kiss. I pushed Jerome off of me, to my side, then put him in the same position he had me in moments ago. Jerome raised his eyebrows and bit his lip before nodding in approval. His hands rested behind his head as the bacca awaited my next move.

I unzipped Jerome's pants and pushed them down with my feet until they slid off of Jerome's legs. I then stroked Jerome through his underwear, his moan making my heart beat ten times faster. "Miiiiitch..." He moaned and I smirked down at Jerome, keeping a steady gaze as I pleasured him.

Jerome's hands flew to my pants and unzipped them, pushing down the garments as far as he could before I took over and kicked them to the floor alongside Jerome's pants. I leaned over Jerome and kissed his neck, not long before I found his sweet spot and planted a hickey as he had done to me earlier. "Good thinking Mitch, with two hickeys they surely won't know what we did..." Jerome spoke out barely above a whisper as I breathed down his neck, whispering to him sexually "Is that a complaint I hear?" I asked then licked over the hickey.

"N-no keep doing what you're doing" Jerome spoke out, making me chuckle a little. "Or maybe I'll do something else..." I said and sat up on him, pulling Jerome's boxers down, exposing him completely. "Y-yeah that works too" Jerome breathed out as I brought my face down to his erection.

(A/N: I don't know why but I thought that last paragraph was so cute and projected Jerome's personality perfectly. Probably just me. Carry on now you filthy stinking bacca 😉)

I chuckled again slightly then looked up at Jerome with my caramel eyes as I licked his tip. Jerome breathed in sharply, holding my gaze. I then took him into my mouth and sucked on a Jerome flavored lollipop, trying to get to the center as quick as possible. I brought my lips down as low as they could go and swirled my tongue over his tip as my hands made their way to help out with what I couldn't fit in. All the while I held his gaze...

"Mi-miiitch" Jerome moaned and threw his head back, his hips pushing up into me. I smirked as best I could with Jerome filling my mouth as I moved my head up and down. This went on until Jerome moaned out rather loudly and came into my mouth.

"Butt or mouth?" Jerome asked as he flipped us around so that he was on top, both of us breathing heavily. "Either is great" I informed him and gave a shy smile as he leaned down to my erection and took me completely into his mouth. Jerome began sucking and bobbing his head, my moans echoing around the room.

"Jeeeroooome I'm gonna cu-um.." I informed as Jerome stopped sucking for just a moment. "Then cum for me" He said sexually and quickly, before moving back down to my manhood, sucking and bobbing faster then before.

I gasped as my seed shot into his mouth, Jerome pulling himself up the bed to my side. I tried to concentrate on him, trying to slow my heart beat. But I simply couldn't look at Jerome and slow my heart beat... Jerome always made my heart beat go faster. "I love you Mitch" he whispered out and kissed me before I could reply. I broke apart from Jerome and threw the covers over us, snuggling my chest into his side and my arm slinging over him. "I love you too you filthy stinkin bacca"

*Later, Still Mitchy's POV*

I woke up, Jerome standing next to me in pajamas. I heard a moan come from next door and sat up. "Wha- what's going on? Is it morning?" I asked Jerome and rubbed my eyes. "I don't know, I think Jenna and Lachlan are having a little uhm... Fun...and it's 3:20 in the morning" he told me and my eyes shot open, suddenly I wasn't sleepy anymore.

"They're what?" I asked, rather loudly, and jumped out of bed. I power walked over to the dresser and began dressing myself in pajamas as Jerome tried to talk to me. "I- I think. But I don't know... Please don't go barging in there that would be so embarrassing for both of you" Jerome pleaded as I pulled up my pants. "I'm supposed to just let him put his grubby little hands all over my sister?!?" I said is a harsh whisper.

"YES!" Jerome exclaimed, his hands grabbing on to my shoulders. I didn't say anything... Just looked at him. Should I listen to him? Or protect my sister from Lachlan... "Yes... Let them be. Jenna doesn't barge in on us having sex. You shouldn't barge in on them. Mitch, they're dating. They're going to fuck. Just pretend that none of this happened and go back to bed" Jerome explained and I didn't move. "Now." he ordered me, pointing towards the bed.

I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to win this argument, and walked over to the bed. I laid down and Jerome joined me, wrapping his arms around my back as I faced him, nuzzling my face into his chest. I could hear Jenna moaning next door and it was all I could do to not run over there and shoot Lachlan. "Shhhh"
Jerome soothed, rubbing my back and kissing my forehead. "Just go back to sleep... I love you" he cooed and I closed my eyes, pushing my face further into my chest and inhaling his scent. He smelled like coffee, I sighed against him. "I love you too..." I whispered before falling back to sleep.

*Lachlan's POV*

I woke up and stared down at the closed eyes of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. The same girl that I loved, the one that was sleeping on my bare chest. I smiled and quietly grabbed my phone from the bedside table. It was 10:30. I lifted Jenna's head up and slid out if bed, placing a pillow where I had been.

I looked down at her for a moment. She was beautiful. The way her honey brown hair flowed down her face, seemingly perfect even in the mornings. Her plump lips curling into a slight smile as she slept. Always happy, her bubbling personality was the perfect match for me. It was like love at first sight for me, right when she walked in I knew there was something special about her. Who knew she'd end up being the love of my life?

I snapped out of my daze and got dressed as quietly as possible, stepping out of our room and into the hallway. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a Gatoraid from the fridge. "Hey" I told Mitch and smiled at him as I opened it up and took a swig. "...hey" Mitch replied, sounding a little pissed off. What happened to him? "So what did you guys do last night downstairs?" He asked.

"We just played some truth or dare. It was pretty awesome, Vikk had to drink catsup and mayonnaise mixed together" I told him and he nodded, although he seemed to be barely listening. Mitch shook his head slightly and smiled at me, seemingly forgetting whatever he had been mad about. "So what dares did they make you do, little lauchy?" He asked and I bit my lip slightly.

"Uhm uh I chose truth each time" I answered back and took a swig of Gatoraid, hoping he wouldn't question me. "What about Jenna? She almost always picks dares" He asked again and I shrugged. "I don't really remember. Anyways, what'r we doing today?" I replied, changing the subject. "I'm not exactly sure but if I had to guess we'll just record all day and maybe do something later" Mitch told me and shrugged.

"Alright. Sounds good, I'm gonna go use the toilet" I said and got up, putting the rest of the gatoraid into the fridge. "Hokeyp see you later" Mitch told me as I smiled at him and left the room. I didn't really have to use the bathroom, I just wanted to get out of there before he started questioning me about last night. Especially about what happened after truth or dare...

"Oh hey sorry" I said as Jerome and I walked into each other. "Sorry... Oh wait! You should stay away from Mitch for a while... He's uhm... He's a little mad at you..." Jerome said. "What? I was just talking to him down in the kitchen? Why is he mad?" I asked. That must have been why he seemed pissed off at something. Ohhh.

"Well he- we uhm... We overheard you and Jenna last night..." Jerome told me. Oh. Shit. Wait, Jerome heard too? Oh God, I really hope he doesn't develop feelings for Jenna again. I can't deal with that exboyfriend crap on top of Mitch's shit. Good Lord what I'd do for Jenna...

"Oh ehm... Okay... Thanks for telling me" I said and began to walk away. "No problem. Try not to be so loud next time!" Jerome called after me. "No promises" I shouted back, both of us laughing. I walked into my and Jenna's room, seeing that she was already dressed and on her phone. I walked over to the bed and sat next to her, my arms wrapping around her torso and my head resting in her hair. I breathed in the smell of her shampoo that I had grown to love.

"So your brother and his boyfriend heard us last night..." I whispered as I leaned back on the bed, making myself more comfortable. "Really?....Oh shit... How do you know? Did Mitch say something? Oh my god what did he do?" Jenna pressed as she turned her body around to face me. "Well I went downstairs and talked to Mitch casually, he didn't say anything about it. But then on the way back upstairs you ex told me that he heard us..." I told her.

"You can just call him Jerome... You don't need to call him my ex..." Jenna said as I looked away. Being completely honest, Jerome worries the hell out of me. What if he has lingering feelings for Jenna? Her and Mitch have very similar personalities but Jenna has lady parts, what if Jerome decided he wasn't gay. Jenna would be the next target on Jerome's fuck list...

"...I'm gonna go talk to them" Jenna said after she realized I had no intentions of replying to her. "K" I said emotionless and grabbed my phone, turning it on and loading up Twitter. Jenna watched me for a moment until I looked up and she immediately stood and walked out the door. That was weird...

*Jenna's POV*

What the hell is going through Lachlan's mind?

Why is he jealous of Jerome? Nothing has happened between us and nothing is going to happen between us. He has Mitch and I have Lachlan. I'm still pissed off at Lachlan for having such petty feelings though...

I walked downstairs, into the kitchen, and sat down next to Jerome on a stool, Mitch sitting across from us. "I know that you know" I told Mitch and reached over, taking a swig of his dank drank. "He disgusts me. What do you see in him that I don't?" He fired back. "Lachlan's a good guy. You just never gave him a chance. Remember all of the reasons that you- me- we were friends with him?" I asked back and glared into Mitch's eyes.

"I always thought he was kind of an asshole" Mitch whispered loud enough for me to hear then chuckled as he sipped his water. "Yeah and so do I..." I said soft enough for Mitch not to hear. Jerome nudged my foot with his and I looked up at him. He gave me a concerning look as I realized he had heard me whisper. Well shit...

"Mitch please excuse Jenna and I for a moment..." Jerome said as he grabbed my wrist and led me away. He took me towards the front door as Mitch asked rather loudly, "Where the hell are you two going?" Jerome opened up the door and grabbed a coat off the rack, throwing it to me. "We're just gonna talk about some stuff pertaining Lachlan. I don't want you there because you're extremely biased. No offense though, love you biggums" Jerome told Mitch as he grabbed his own coat and shut the door behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jerome as we sat down in the car, him in the drivers seat and me next to him. Jerome started up the car before replying. "We're just gonna go for a ride... Maybe talk about some stuff" He answered as if it were no big deal and we started backing out of the driveway. I looked up the the room where Lachlan and I were staying, his head poked out from behind the white silky curtains. As soon as his eyes connected with mine he disappeared from the window and Jerome and I were off.

*A 20 minute silent, awkward drive later*
(brought to you by Mitch time ^)

"We're here" Jerome spoke and I awoke from my trance. I looked out the window, a park I didn't recognize before me. "Exactly where is here?" I asked and Jerome shrugged. "I don't know... But that's the beauty of it" He said, whispering the last part as he smiled out the window.

Large weeping willow trees stood all around the open area, which had very few people. We were sitting in the parking lot, one of the only four cars here. I could see a small stream of water and a mini waterfall, two children skipping rocks into the pool at the bottom. This place is beautiful.

"So why did you say that?" Jerome asked me. "Say what?" I whispered, still gazing at the beauty of this place. "That Lachlan was an asshole" Jerome said and I snapped back into reality. A million emotions hit me at once and I turned my head to face Jerome. "Wh-why are you crying?" He asked me and his hand flew to my face to wipe a tear away. "I-I didn't know I was crying..." I whispered and sniffled, suddenly aware of the tears running down my face.

"Are you okay?" Jerome asked, our gaze locking. "No" I whispered and looked down, allowing tears to fall down my face. "Baby don't cry..." Jerome whispered and lifted up my chin, my eyes finding his gaze once again. Baby? "Tell me what's wrong. Is it Lachlan?" Jerome asked softly. I nodded and felt three more tears run down my face. "I don't know what's wrong with me" I said suddenly and pulled myself away from Jerome, leaning my back on the car door.

Jerome smiled at me softly, his eyes looking suddenly older and wiser, yet caring all the same. "Don't you see? What's wrong with you is that there's nothing wrong with you..." Jerome whispered and caressed my cheek with his hand. "Th-that makes no sense... What do you mean?" I asked, my voice shaking. He smiled again at me softly, his hand pausing so that he was cupping my cheek.

"You're too perfect. You're nice, smart, funny... Gorgeous..." Jerome started and my breathing became faster. My body suddenly remembered all of the wonderful butterfly like feelings Jerome had caused me- no. Still causes me. But Mitch...

"Too many guys fall for you, that's the issue. Think about it... That's always been the problem. Hasn't it?" Jerome asked and pulled his hand away from my cheek, suddenly I felt cold. Like I needed his hand on my cheek to steady me. This was the Jerome I had loved. He was quickly chopping away at the wall that guarded my feelings towards him. Damn that diamond axe of his.

"I have a feeling that I know why you're mad at Lachlan... And he has the right to be nervous about what he's nervous about. Put yourself in his position, you'd be worried too, yes?" Jerome reasoned as I melted into his eyes. How did he know why I was mad at Lachlan? How did he know that Lachlan was jealous of him? Had he told Lachlan something? Had he purposely made Lachlan jealous...? "H-How do you know that?" I asked.

"He thinks I don't catch him glaring at me. Shit- I don't think he even realizes he's doing it half the time" Jerome said and chuckled for a moment, looking out at the park. "Oh" I whispered and smiled sadly up at Jerome, sniffling again. "Hey..." He whispered, turning to me again. "Don't let him get you down. You're amazing. You could have any guy you want. I personally don't understand why you choose Lachlan of all people but hey- I chose Mitch and he's pretty quirky too-" Jerome joked but I interrupted him. "Hey! That's me you're talking about!" I said and playfully punched him in the arm, my mouth forming a smile again.

"And that means you of all people should know how weird he is" Jerome said as we both laughed. "Oh and there's one more thing wrong with my statement" Jerome said. "And what's that?" I asked. "You didn't choose Lachlan..." he said and leaned forward, closing his eyes and kissing my lips.

A/N: I FINALLY got this damn thing uploaded. I'm sorry it took so long between chapters. My civics teacher went insane with a 20 page homework assignment that I may or may not have put off until the last minute... Anyways I hope you all enjoyed that lemon and turn of events 😉 love ya long time, goodnight everybody ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 497 39
Merome, SkyMU, TNT, Sseto, Sparkant, ect. Mainly focuses on merome!
51.1K 1.5K 27
Mitch has been hiding his feeling for Jerome for years. Once he finally a reveals his feeling, the both fall in love. Merome happen, stirs ups proble...
332K 11.1K 37
"It's tearing apart the family. I'm tearing it apart." «completed april 18, 2014»
6.8K 432 13
Mitch Leader of one of the most known, and feared, gangs in the city. Known to always make a quick and close escape from being grasped in the clutche...