Malcolm Pace x Reader Oneshots

By therealbookdragon

This book is finished, but I will still be taking requests. I'll write them and eventually, once I write eno... More

Before you read
Book report
Finally
Study Partner
Together at last
A/N - THANK YOU PEOPLE
I'm Here Now
Fight
A/N
A/N (sorry for this again)
It's a Date!
Bleed
Beard
Mean Girl
Carnival
The Aftermath
Pregnant
...Will you go out with me?
Bookstore Cafe
Sweaters
Rain Cloud
Future?
Bed?
A/N
Pizza
Sing for me?
Sick
Period
Anniversary
Crush
Staring
Makeup
Playboy
They all know
Cliff
Texting
Midnight Movies
Wake up
A/N
Addiction
Fall Colors
Yours
Cheater
Mac 'n Cheese
Boo
A/N (sorry)
War
A/N again
Pillow Fort
Blankets
A/N (I wanna die)
The Promised Oneshot
Instant Ramen
Spiders
Cat
Holiday (more Christmas) thing
New Years
Honey bun
Beautiful
Valentine's
Like Tony Stark
Too much
A/N The end
New Oneshot Book!

Spider

171 8 15
By therealbookdragon

Malcolm was making dinner for him and his fiancé , Y/N. But of course, he had to be rudely interrupted by Arachne's child.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Malcolm screamed at the top of his lungs. Y/N came rushing down to see what was wrong. She took a bit of time, considering she was almost 7 months pregnant, but managed to get there pretty quickly.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked, utterly confused since there was no danger around.

"S-spider." Malcolm just barely whispered. Then Y/N realized. She started laughing so hard that tears were forming in her eyes.

"Kill it p-please." Malcolm said, fear evident in his voice. Tears started to fall down his face. He remembered when he was little how his father said that he was stronger than the spider, but that wasn't helping him now.

Y/N killed the spider.

"Thank you Thank You THANK YOU!" Malcolm screamed even louder. He was so glad to have someone like Y/N in his life to help him in his most vulnerable state, but for now, he had to make more food. The food he was making was burnt.

"Malcolm Pace, you better get to cooking now, or I will die of hunger."

"Yes m'am."

So that was strange. It was more of a filler chapter.

Thanks for 600 reads!? WHAT!? You all are insane. But I am so grateful for y'all. I'm glad you've enjoyed my book so far, and I hope you keep enjoying it.

My school is starting, so I might not post as often. Who knows, maybe I might even post more. I'm not too sure yet, but yeah.

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 726 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...
81.7K 801 33
The title says it all. Just a collection of a couple of stories I thought up. Possibility of percabeth-meets. This is my first book ever. So, sorry i...
319K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
141K 1.7K 13
.。*゚+.*.。 requests | open | +..。*゚+ Ahhh I recently just finished watching camp camp so I decided I'd write some oneshots ✨ I just fell in love with...