๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

By shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘

8.3K 365 154
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

PROFESSOR moody presented many containers of worms, spiders, and different types of roaches on the table that was placed in front of the class.

evelyn, who was beside malfoy, was excited for her new teacher and lesson. though every year there was a new instructor, it never ceased her eagerness to learn.

and even though that night was a bit awkward for evelyn and malfoy, evelyn decided to push past it and pretend it didn't happen.

"what do you think we'll be learning today dray?", evelyn whispered, as the students trickled in.

"I could care less. as long as it wasn't like our second year", malfoy answered, to which evelyn just lightly chuckled.

"alright! you may address me as professor moody", the pegged man said as he wrote his last name on the board.

"and I'm a true believer of a practical approach when it comes to the dark arts", moody said, making the students wonder what the man had meant.

"first, which of you can tell me, how many unforgivable curses there are?", moody asked.

"3 sir", hermione answered.

"and they earn you a one way ticket to akzaban. correct!", moody said as he aggressively wrote on the board.

"the minister says you're too young to see what these curses do, and I say different! you need to know what you're up against; you need to be prepared, and you need to find another place to put your chewing gum other than under the desk, mr. finnigan!"

seamus finnigan was amazed as how the professor even knew when his back was turned against him. as if on cue, moody's artificial eye had started to crazily glance around.

"so, which curse should we learn first? WEASLEY!", moody yelled, making poor ron flinch.

"y-yes sir?", ron asked as he stood up, frightened.

"give us a curse".

"well...my dad did told me about one of them...the imperious curse", ron answered.

"oh yeah...that one gave the ministry a bit of grief a few years ago. perhaps this will show you why", moody said as he walked towards his counter of various creatures.

opening the lid, he let out a spider, enlarging it first.

"imperio", moody casted, making the spider jump onto neville and another gryffindor's shared desk.

many chuckled as it had then pounced onto crabbe's head, making the boy panic.

it then hopped onto another student's arm, then hovering above ron's head, making the scared boy frown.

it had apparently followed moody's wand, as the spider had then swished onto malfoy's face, making the boy also panic.

"dray, dray, calm down, it won't hurt you!", evelyn said, holding malfoy's hands to keep the boy from moving so much.

right before evelyn was able to catch the creature, moody had made the spider hit the window. and with him commanding it to drown itself, the spider struggled against its own will to live.

"are you alright dray?", evelyn whispered, to which malfoy sighed a breath of relief.

"of course I'm fine. some stupid spider won't scare me", malfoy scoffed, snatching his hands away. though he linked his pinkie with evelyn's under the table.

the spider was then returned back to moody, as he had originally wanted to ask neville to come up. but then, he had spotted a better target.

"scores of wizards and witches had claimed that they only did the bidding of you know who, under the imperious curse. but here's the catcher, how do we sort out those who are lying and those who aren't?"

"what's another?", mood asked, scanning the room.

"ms. evelyn beatrice gardener! I've heard about you from multiple professors. oh, how brilliant you are, just like ms. granger over there", moody said, glancing at hermione for a brief moment.

"please, why don't you come up here?", moody asked.

evelyn was about to comply, until she had felt malfoy's pinkie grip onto hers even more. she smiled at the boy as she stood up, making him let go.

"the cruciatus curse: the curse that's also known as torture. when casted, it...it inflicts pain on the subject", evelyn explained.

"very well. very well!!! come, come, take a look! the torture curse: crucio!", moody casted, pointing his wand at the spider again.

the spider that was back in its container had started to squeal in pain. evelyn could tell it was suffering, as it kept twitching like there was no tomorrow.

evelyn took a deep breath in and out, closing her eyes before opening them again.

"p-professor moody, I believe that we all understand the curse well. the poor creature has endured enough, perhaps it's time to bring it out of its misery", evelyn bravely said, refusing to looking moody in the eye.

professor moody looked up at the girl, a bit shocked, yet not enough for the girl to notice.

"ah yes. let's bring it out of its misery. then what do you suggest, ms. gardener?"

evelyn clenched her fists as quickly as she unclenched them. she shakily replied, feeling her gut on the verge of betraying her any moment.

"the last curse is the killing curse", evelyn breathlessly answered.

"avada kedavra!", moody said, making the spider dead within second.

"excellent, ms. gardener. you may return to your seat now", moody said.

evelyn hastily walked back to her desk, where she felt safer next to malfoy.

evelyn immediately grabbed onto malfoy's hand, to which he had reluctantly reciprocated the action.

"the killing curse indeed. only one person has lived through it. and he's right here in this room", moody said as he looked at harry, who was as silent as the others.

evelyn squeezed malfoy's hand tighter, worried for harry.

malfoy's thumb gently rubbed the back of evelyn's hand, calming the girl and the experience that she had just went through.

the 3 unforgivable curses were a sin to use, unless the ministry of magic had allowed you to in special circumstances.

evelyn shivered at the thought of ever using those three spells, even more terrorized at the thought of being the subject to those spells.

—✼—

"mione, what are you busying yourself with?", evelyn asked as she sat next to the girl who was designing a pamphlet.

"I'm so glad you asked evelyn! this is s.p.e.w. it stands for the society for the promotion of elfish welfare. I'm starting this program because I believe that the house-elves should be treated better. I mean, did you see how poor winky was treated at the game?", hermione explained.

"indeed, I do feel bad for the elf. but she seemed quite happy having a master to serve though...", evelyn deduced.

"rubbish! I say she was only working out of fear. the poor elf needs a taste of freedom like dobby to understand what they're doing is practically enslavement", hermione argued, still working on her little booklet.

"I mean, I suppose. I'll support you as long as it's for a good cause", evelyn smiled.

"thank you evelyn. you always seem to know how to cheer me up", hermione smiled back.

"speaking of cheering you up, I've got a surprise present for you coming up! do be expecting it to arrive anytime soon", evelyn warned.

hermione raised a brow. she had shrugged it off as she would've liked anything evelyn would've given to her, so she didn't bother putting much thought into it.

"if that's so, then I'll thank you first hand the moment I receive it", hermione said.

"I do hope you'll like it", evelyn chuckled.

"oh please, every present you've ever given me was a delight!"

the girls chuckled as evelyn watched hermione elegantly write all the information onto the paper.

after all, hermione's wonderful handwriting was extremely mesmerizing.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
229K 7.8K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
1.4M 58.7K 41
"แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€ sษดแด€แด˜แด‡ สœแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…?!" "ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สœแด‡ แดกแด€s sษชษดษขสŸแด‡?! ษช แดแด‡แด€ษด, แดกสœแด แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส แด›สœแด€-" "แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข ส™แด€แด… แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดส แด˜แด€แด˜แด€?", แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ษขษชส€...
2.8K 130 13
"๐Œ-๐€-๐Œ-๐€-๐-๐Ž-๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜" โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." ๐’‰๐’†...