Ice Skates & Volleyball | Hai...

By The_Whatever_

You never thought that ice skating would lead to you joining a volleyball team, much less falling for anyone... More

0͜͡0͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡

24.1K 934 566
By The_Whatever_

Lunchtime Lessons

𖠌𖠌𖠌

Much like Kuroo said, the next Thursday it was just you and Lev at the practice rink.

"Lev, What did I say?" You glide over to the confused first year and rest one hand on his back and the other on his stomach and tilting his body back to make him stand straight up. "Don't slouch!"

"Oh, my bad L/N sensei."

You roll your eyes at the boy, "It's important that you have good posture on the ice. If not you can strain your back muscles and cause yourself to fall, straighten up!" You remove your hands and place them on your hips, and let out an annoyed huff.

Lev stares at you and blinks, once, then twice, before laughing. "Ah, i'm sorry L/N sensei it's just that," Lev once again interrupts himself as more laughs escape him "It's just so hard for me to take you seriously from way up here."

You cross your arms and give Lev an unamused look "Number one, this is why you keep getting kicked by Yaku senpai and number two, i'm a little taller than Kenma san, so please keep stupid opinions to yourself or i'll guarantee your next practice your ass will be freezing due to all the times it'll be falling on the ice."

Lev's laughs quickly quiet and his eyes go wide at your threat, he knows you'll make good on it.

Lev awkwardly laughs and places a hand behind his head and he slightly tilts it and gives you a sheepish smile "Sorry L/N senpai."

You kick off and away from Lev and with a swift turn your already turned away from him. "Sure you are."

***

The next time you saw Nekoma's volleyball team was, much to your surprise, during your lunch break.

In fact when someone from your class announced that you had visitors, especially more than one (as you'd thought it was just Fujiko popping in for a visit) now that was a surprise. But when two of the volleyball club members waltzed in you were less than impressed.

Especially when the giant just pulled you up, plucked up your yet to be unwrapped plain black furoshiki and then pushed you out the classroom to go wherever, an enthusiastic Inuoka and a pushy Lev were taking you.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" Inuoka yells throwing his hands in the air triumphantly.

"Please be quite," You give awkward smiles to your fellow second years as an apology for Inuoka's behavior.

"Come on Y/N senpai, hurry!"

"I am hurrying. Hey, stop pushing me!"

Your question was finally provided an answer after you'd been lead outside with Lev giving you a chance to change your shoes, although he was rushing you the whole time, and lead you to the gym where you assumed the volleyball team practiced.

After changing into your gym shoes, once again with Lev rushing you even though he had to put on his volleyball shoes anyway. The three of you walked inside the gym, Lev yelling into it.

"Senpai's look! We brought him!"

Everyone inside the gym turned to you all's direction hearing Lev's yell.

"L/N san! Finally, your here!" Your taken by surprise seeing Yamamoto being so excited to see you.

"Yes... i am, may i ask why your so excited about that fact?"

Yamamoto clumsily gets up from where he was sitting in the floor of the volleyball court and rushes over to you and grasp hold of both of your shoulders, a deranged look in his eyes, "You have to join the volleyball team!"

You flick off one of his hands, which he quickly puts back on "No, besides I can't even play volleyball."

"You don't need to play! You just need to be our manager!"

You scrunch your nose at the broom head "What brought this on all of a sudden?"

The first year libero speaks up from his spot on the floor by Kai "We met Karasuno's volleyball team and they had a real cute manager, and she was a girl too!"

You turn your attention from Shibayama to Yamamoto, "Thats why? Because of some cute girl?"

"No! It's because it's not fair if Karasuno has someone cute as a manager and we don't! Plus Kiyoko san may actually talk to me if we have you!"

You push Yamamoto away from you with a sigh "One, I have no clue who this 'Kiyoko san' is and two, the likely hood of any girl talking to you is slim to none Yamamoto san."

Leaving a dejected Yamamoto by the door you join the rest of the Nekoma team on the floor of the gym, you assumed (and hoped with all your heart) that the floor was clean due to them placing their bentos on the floor and eating out of them with no qualms.

You gently place your furoshiki down and sit next to Kenma, who's tapping away on his PSP and Yaku.

"Y/N kun, I'm so happy you could join us!" Yaku uncaps a small bottle of hand sanitizer "So your hands are a little cleaner." He squirts some on your palm and you rub it in.

"Thank you senpai."

Yaku waves you off as you begin to unwrap your furoshiki to reveal your bento and chopsticks. "No worries. Now you should eat before your food gets too cold, or too hot, whichever."

"Ah, but senpai, i'm afraid—" Your eyes widen feeling (and tasting) teriyaki chicken and rice shoved in our mouth.

"Eat." The look in Yaku's eyes was absolutely terrifying so you quickly obeyed his commands and chewed the food in your mouth while Yaku watched.

Seeing you swallow a smile comes over Yaku's face "See, that wasn't so hard!"

You nod uneasily and give Yaku a shaky thumbs up.

Once you finally look away from Yaku you see the rest of the volleyball team watching you, Lev and Inuoka having come over at some point during the whole ordeal.

"So, L/N san." Kai begins, You hum as you take the top off of the light blue bento to reveal rice balls in the shape of kids show characters that you recognized from one of Gou's TV programs. Ah, shit.

"Pfft- I didn't take you for the type to enjoy cartoon onigiri!" Yamamoto shrieks out before laughing boisterously. 

"I must've taken my brothers bento by accident, that's all." You take another bite of the rice and teriyaki from your other smaller bento.

"That sounds like something Shouyou would say. Except it's be his little sisters."

"Hm?" You look up at Kenma and tilt your head curiously, "Who's Shouyou?"

"He's someone Kenma ran into in Miyagi." Kuroo chimes in snatching the blue PSP from Kenma's grasp before pushing Kenma's still wrapped Furoshiki closer towards him.

"Hm, speaking of Miyagi," You pick up a pickled vegetable and direct it towards your mouth "How'd the game go? And how was the team," You pause and scrunch your face up as you think, "Karasuno, i think it was."

Kuroo nods in approval and you eat your vegetables "Yeah, it's Karasuno. And it was more than one game that's for sure. That little guy, Shouyou, Kenma called him, he has endless energy, everyone else was tuckered out and little guy still wanted to play." Kuroo sighs out running a hand through his hair although once it gets tangled towards the middle he lets go.

"There setter..." Everyone's attention goes to Kenma, who jumps slightly as everyone's eyes turn to him before his gaze goes to the floor "He was really intimidating..."

A small smile comes over your face as the team tells you more and more about their time in Miyagi.

Maybe, just maybe, you could get used to this.

A/N: School started, i wanna die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 9.8K 83
LMAO I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO ⚠️CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Hi! This is my first story but I hope you all enjoy! Requests are closed temporarily, I hope you und...
1.6M 75.8K 74
After losing touch with your friends from high school you try to make new connections through the internet. That's how you stumble on a youth who is...
137K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
88.7K 2.6K 14
This is discontinued but read it if you want :)) Hinata Shoyo seemed like your average idiotic volleyball loving kid but, there was more to him, way...