Another World: A One Directio...

Bởi XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... Xem Thêm

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Three: Kids in America
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
Chapter Thirteen: Little Things
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish

582 4 11
Bởi XxDareToDream13xX

So, I feel kind of bad for not posting when I was supposed to :/

But anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know I'm getting an amazing response on my Youtube video. Not as good as others... but it's something :-)

Thank you all for all your support and following this story it means so much!!

I'm going to stop babbling now! :3

Enjoy!

====================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish

I pulled away from Liam reluctantly and smiled at him. Could he get anymore perfect? I once again brought the ring close to my face, examining it. It was so beautiful and so perfect.

Did I say everything was perfect?

I breathed out a happy sigh and sunk into Liam's embrace. "Everything's so perfect right now." I mumbled into his T-shirt clad chest. I heard the deep rumble in his chest as he chuckled and I couldn't help the small smile that flitted it's way across my face.

"It is, isn't Sweeheart?" He said, tilting my chin up to peck my lips.

I could not actually believe this was happening to me. If someone told me that during my senior year I would meet one of the world's most famous boybands, befriend, date them and recieve a ring from them that symbolised our forever, I would've laughed in your face. I didn't even know he existed until he stumbled into the music room, interrupting my practise. I could still remember the look of entrancement on his face, the innocent way his eyes travelled over my shocked form, the gentle smile that sent me head over heels for him in a matte of seconds. Even then we were perfect.

I wonder what would happen in the future? I know that Liam was here for the year to finish school, but what would happen after that? I was on my way to college to study music, song writing and recording with professional equipment. How would we ever manage to keep our relationship intact through long distance? I'd heard that those never lasted. You never got to see each other and you eventually drift apart, finding other people in the process. Who would want that? But as I let my eyes glance over to the tanned arm that was wrapped tightly around my waist, I knew I would so anything for this boy.

"What's wrong?" Liam's voice shook me out of my thoughts and I looked up into his worry filled expression. I smiled a sad smile and look away from him. Even if I was dedicated enough to this relationship would he even want me to tag along? It would be amazing to travel with him and the boys. The thought of him not wanting to go caused a deep churning within my stomach that didn't seem to nestle well with the chicken I just ate.

"Summer?"

My eyes snapped to his and I felt my happiness slowly fall and dissipitate into nothing but a memory. How could I not have figured this out sooner?

"How can you promise me forever when we're going to part in just over seven months?" I asked deadpanned, keeping my blank expression away from his view. Liam frowned at my sudden change in mood and moved away from me, turning me to face him.

"You think I would just leave you? After everything we have been through, you think I would just let you leave me? Without a fight?" He asked incredulously, moving to sit on his knees and take my hands in both of his. I looked up with wide eyes. He moved a strand of hair away from my face and twirled it between his fingers.

"Have I not expressed my feelings for you enough, Summer? Is that it? Well, I love you. WIth all my heart. I understand if you can't do this, I won't pressure you to stay with me, it just...makes me happy." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm living the dream, with the other guys doing what I've always wanted to do. Sing. But there was always something I was missing. The only thing -no- person that could feel that void is you Summer. Do you realise how far I have fallen for you? So much, you've pulled me into your little arms and there's just no way I'd ever want to let go of you." He said quietly, looking anywhere but me.

I quickly leaned in close to him and gave him a long kiss. Our mouths molded together as one, our lips in sync as we explored the boundaries.

"That's not what I meant." I whispered against his lips. He opened his lips and pulled a breath away, pulling my body closer until I was once again seated on his lap.

"Then what did you-"

"You're famous, Liam. You can't blame me for expecting to be forgotten when you return to your perfect other world. Millions of girls chase you, want you, cry for you, faint for you," I laughed humourlessly, "They'd probably all hate me. But I'd do it for you Liam. But I don't want you to forget me. I'm going to college to pursue my career in music. How in the world are we going to pull of a long distance relationship when you'll be at concerts, signings, interviews and just to top it off, you'll be way too exhausted to call your average, boring girlfriend. I'll have full-time college and a job, I'll be moving further into my life, I don't want to forget you and I never will, but what happens when one of us slips away?"

He shook his head and his large hand cupped my cheek. "That won't happen."

My eyes shot up to his, "Promise?"

The corner of his lips tilted ever so slightly. "Promise."

Just as we were about to seal it with another passionate kiss, a loud, very obnoxious and soon to be dead voice interrupted us.

"Hey guys! Me and Anna are going to the Boom Z, you in?!"

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Did Caleb honestly think we looked in the mood to go to a club with them? Liam laughed and kissed my forehead before helping me up. I looked over to find them walking over laughing loudly. I looked over at Liam with a raised brow, he shrugged.

"What do you say?" Caleb asked when they got to us. I looked at Anna with a 'really?' look and she bit her bottom lip, her eyes pleading with me. Caleb was looking at Liam expectantly but he only shrugged once more.

"Don't look at me, she makes the decisions." I laughed and bumped my hip with his. He grinned sheepishly and his arm shot around my waist. Looking over at Anna one last time I sighed, rather reluctantly.

"Fine!" I huffed. I shot Liam an apologetic look. He kissed my cheek.

"Come on."

We trudged through the field until we got to the trees once more, making me realise how late we had actually stayed out. I didn't realise the sun had gone down until I found out it was absolutely hard to climb over fallen trees in the dark.

"Ow. Wait, Liam, where's the other branch. I - no - wait, I haven't got your hand. Liam!" I slipped a bit and a large stick scraped its way from my knee all the way down my shin. I hissed through my teeth and before I could do anything, a pair of hands lifted me off the large tree trunk and picked me up bridal style.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, trying to see me in the dark. But he was in the same boat as me, it was way too dark. He was currently using his phone to find our way through the dark and he didn't want to stop to look at my cut. Apparently it was a bit dangerous to be out here in this time of night.

When we made it to the car, Anna and Caleb were already gone as I watched the back of their car zoom away. Liam placed me gently in the passenger side of his car and did up my seatbelt, before running around to the drivers side and hopping in. As we pulled onto the road I felt my eyes begin to droop.

"Why don't you want to go clubbing?" Liam asked as we followed the main road to Boom Z. (A/N: Boom Z isn't an actualy club, and if it actually is, no copyright intended.)

I shook my head and opened my eyes, "I'm tired, I've never been to one and I've heard that things get pretty rough down there." I said, my voice hoarse. I nestled back into in my chair and let my eyes close once more. "I'm just going to..." I didn't finish as I let myself fall into the dark abyss of sleep.

~*~

Something was touching my shoulder, jabbing it. I tried to knock it away, but it kept coming back. I finally realised I was rousing from my sleep and moved to stretch. I yawned as I opened my eyes and came face-to-face with a concerned Liam. I shot up with wide eyes and gripped his hand, "Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

His eyes travelled to the window where flashing lights and loud, bassy music was evident. We were at the club. He turned back to me and bit his lip.

"I don't know if we should go in there."

I smiled a bit and leaned forward to peck him on the lips. "Well, I told Anna I'd come with her. So lets just get this over and done with." I said with another yawn and flung open my door. The cold air hit my bare legs and arms, making me start to shiver violently. Liam came over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me extremely close to his side, not that I was complaining. He shrugged off his jacket and put it over my shoulders, eyeing a group of men who were smiling at me suggestively.

"Come on, lets go inside." I said as Liam put an arm around my waist.

When we entered the club, the loud music was deafening and the flashing lights were blinding. I stumbled through the large crowd that was cocooned in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Where are they?" I yelled over the music to Liam as I dragged him through the large throng of people. We scanned the crowd, yet there was still no Anna or Caleb in sight. I sighed irritabely and crossed my arms, which effectively made me let go of Liam.

"She made me come here, yet she's not even present. What a great friend." I commented, before turning back to face Liam. He was furrowing his brows at something, then all of a sudden yelling and screaming was evident. What the heck was going on? Everyone was going wild as they watched the beginnings of the fight, and from what I could see, they were pretty tough looking. I looked up at Liam with wide eyes and as he reached for me, someone pushed me in the opposite direction. I stumbled back and fell into something hard. With little effort, they shoved me off them with a grunt, and into an open space. I fell down on my butt, and looked around whilst rubbing my back.

I was in the circle where the fight was.

I scrambled to my feet and was about to push my way through the crowd when something - or should I say, someone - huge landed on me. The air was knocked out of my lungs and I fell onto the hard, dirty ground. The loud crack! of my chin coming in contact with the floor made me cringe and feel the swell of nausea in the pit of my stomach. Pain unleashed through my jaw and I groaned when the heavy weight on top of me didn't move. The fighting ceased for only a second, before everyone decided to get involved. I shoved the unconscious guy off of me and stood, only to be knocked to the ground once more.

"Liam!" I shouted out in panic, laying immobile on the floor. I saw black begin to dot my vision and I blinked my eyes to make them go away. "Liam!"

People were trying to exit the club at a frantic pace, but it wasn't just the fight that broke out in the middle of the club. All the guys were fighting, but the girls were huddled in a circle. What the heck were they doing?

I felt exhaustion and fatigue wash over me as I stumbled into a standing position. I didn't even realise I was crying until a tear fell to my arm. I was about to rush over to the girls to see what they were doing, when a wall of underdressed bimbos blocked me off. I eyes them with distate and tried to walk around the group, but only managed to get pushed back. What was it with everyone and pushing me?

"I don't think so." The bleach blonde snapped, cocking her hip to the side and laying a hand on it. I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't think what? A lot? I noticed." I hissed back, trying to walk around her once more, yet failed again.

"He may head over heels for you, but we someone like you isn't meant to have someone like him. He's hot, sexy, an amazing singer and you're nothing. What could he possibly want with nothing?" She inquired heavily, getting right up in my face. I was about to retort when the screaming and yelling became coherent to my brain.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S LIAM PAYNE!"

"LIAM, OH MY GOD, PLEASE MARRY ME."

"FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER LIAM, IT'S 'I LOVE THE PAYNE'! PLEASE?!" My eyes widened and looked back at the bleach blonde with surprise.

"These girls are trying to get with my boyfriend?" I asked harshy. She smirked and gripped my arm.

"He's not yours." She whispered, before shoving me to the ground. "He doesn't even want you. He's taking pity on you."

She brought her high heel clad foot to my stomach and pushed down slightly, making me wince. "And if what I've heard is true, you're tainted goods Littlemore, so just back off before you get yourself hurt." She hissed, pressing her heel down harder.

I cried out, and before I could say anything else, a hand gripped her arm, and pulled her away from me roughly. She looked down at her arm in awe and started to slightly hyperventilate. She rushed over to her friends and pulled them away after sneering at me.

"OH MY GOD, LIAM PAYNE TOUCHED ME!" She screamed excitedly.

Liam's frantic and worried expression appeared in my line of vision. I almost cried wtih relief when I saw him. He bent down and my arms shot around his neck. He lifted me with ease and I tucked my face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his familiar scent.

"I can't believe this happened." He whispered as darkness began to cloud my vision. The last thing I heard before I let the dreams take away reality was, "It won't happen again."

Oh how I wish he never said that.

~*~

YO.

Just wanted to ask if any of you have heard of the whole Mr. X thing? Holy crap, the Tumblr thing as well? It's actually freaking creepy.

Apparently in MSG tomorrow, someone's going to kill Harry and then everyone else, and some other's say it's just Niall that's going to die.

I'm officiall freaked. If you want to know why we're believing this? Well he/she's already made two correct predictions and now this...

 I can't handle this

Let's just pray it's some stupid kid that thinks it's funny to mess with us.

Anyway! Thank's for reading!

Much love!!

~Madison x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

190K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
117K 2.7K 19
Needing to make sure their secret is safe calls for drastic measures. In this world, you never know who is your friend or foe, but staying in the cle...
4.5K 95 25
Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, some of her friends were insanely famous, m...
11.8K 227 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...