Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAYโœ”๏ธ
Chapter Two- Double Mark โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Three- The Doctor โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Four- the mating โœ”๏ธ
CHATER FIVE- the gift โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINE- The mole โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TEN- the trial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 12 โœ”๏ธ
Part Two โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivalsโœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debutโœ”๏ธ
Part 3 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost โœ”๏ธ
Part 4 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โœ”๏ธ
Part 5 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 30 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Thirty-two: votings โœ”๏ธ
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon โœ”๏ธ
Author's note โœ”๏ธ
The Pupsโœ”๏ธ
Characters and Cast โœ”๏ธ
Fyi โœ”๏ธ

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โœ”๏ธ

502 31 10
By ArdenTownsend

When Meri know her rescue is near and the drugs are leaving her system she start fighting to get loose. Brad lays there on top and this fighting excites him. He feels himself grow hard again. He growls and hits her. He starts pounding again into her again, "I will be the fuck you remember."

Meri starts to try to buck him off and is fighting him the best she can while being restrained. "No, you will be the one forgotten because you are just an Omega boy pretending to be a full grown wolf. That is why your grandfather fucks all the she-wolves first so they know what a real wolf feels like. He hopes to get a real wolf to inherit his pack.

Brad roars and starts pounding harder into Meri. He extends his claws and starts trying to remove the collar the collar at her neck. He was so distracted he did not notice a few wolves run into the room. He seemed to have forgotten his grandfather's pack was under attack.

Ezra charges into the room and sees his daughter fighting Brad to buck him off. He notices she is chained down and cannot get loose. Brent and three other wolves runs behind him in wolf form just as Ezra grabs Brad and yells, "GET OFF MY DAUGHTER PUP." and sends him flying through the air. Brad shifts in mid air and lands on his four paws and starts to turn to attack Ezra.  Brent knocks Brad down and a fierce fight takes place between the Elder Beta and the younger one. "You dare to rape my daughter and take my sons' place?" He jumps and twirls in mid air. He bites into Brad's shoulder.

Meanwhile Ezra sees a ring of keys hanging and grabs them. "He glances over and see his three warriors looking at Meri. He roars, "stop looking at my daughter, get out and kill any rogues." He unlocks Meri and those warriors take off. He pulls a shirt of his out of a pouch he is carrying. He slides it over his daughter and it goes down to just above her knees. He hugs her tight and covers her face to protect her from the fight. He sees his elder beta winning. Youth just cannot beat experience. Meri turns her head and screams at Brent, "Dad, kill the bastard." Brad jumps back startled. He looks at Meri and Brent jumps on his back and bites into the neck. Brad falls over dead. The last thing Brad sees is contempt in Meri's eyes when he expected adoration since he was proving to her his dominance when her dad interrupted them.

Brent then runs to her. She engulfs both her dads into hugs and breaks down into tears. They hold her and look at the door. They see Jacob and Elder Brendon standing at the door. The warriors Ezra sent into the hall are not seen. Outside the door they see a couple dead human forms and wolf forms on the ground. Once Meri gets control she notices that two of those wolves were the ones whom rubbed that lotion on her before Alpha Stewart raped her. She remembers they were going to rape other girls.

She grabs the keys from her father. She pushes out of her dad's arms. She runs past Jacob and Brendon to various doors in the hall. She opens them to see if anyone's inside. The guys start to follow her and they see the   Alpha and Luna get embraced by her. "Stop, I need woman warriors. You guys are family, but men warriors might are not what I need. Those other kidnapped she-wolves are in these rooms. You might scare or traumatized them more."

Jacob links women warriors from his uncle's pack. "I need  woman warriors in here to clear rooms. We are looking for traumatized she-wolves. Get nurses and females doctors up here."

A couple minutes later, Meri  sees the female nurse who betrayed them. She attacks her.

A few female warrior wolves,  Nurse Mia and a few other medical she-wolves arrive. Nurse Mia calls out, "Stop Meri, she is one of us."

"No she isn't. Did dad not tell you guys she is the one who betrayed me. She slipped me a roofie when at the clinic. She provides all the pills in the jars in various rooms. She arranged my rape and the others rapes. Hell she even raped Brad while his grandfather watched. She hoped she is pregnant with Brad's pups." Two she-wolf warriors grabs her.

Mia turned around, "you took the Nightingale Pledge and betrayed it?" She transforms into her wolf and attacks her.

Meri yells, "Stop Mia, she might be pregnant. We cannot kill an innocent." One of the woman warriors pulls Mia off of their prisoner. They cuff her and take her into custody and uses silver lines handcuffs so she cannot transform. Meri says, "check her and all prisoners you take that none have keys hidden on them. None will escape. They all will go before council and be sentence." Then she uses her Alpha/Luna voice and commands, "if she I pregnant with pups she will have him or her taken from her at birth. Then placed in the orphanage to be adopted by others. She will never raise a child with her lack of morals." Everyone who is present bows their heads including the alphas and elders to acknowledge the command.

She then turns toward her dad and says, "I want Garrett and Jarrett where are they?"

"You are not leaving this building until it is safe."

I look out a window from the second floor. I finally spot Garrett, Jarrett and Issac in a fierce battle with Tony. They are knocking each other about. I remember Tony stating he had some sort of super wolf power.

I see Alpha Pierre and Alpha Stewart running away. Even if I did not see or hear the one who attacked me, but I knew the other raped me. I tried to open up the window and it would not budge. I saw a chair in the hall. I picked it up and swung it. The window broke. I scream, "CONWAY STOP PIERRE AND STEWART they are one of my raspiest.  Conway turns into his wolf and gives chase. I see Conrad following him. They attack and kill them.  All of Pierre and Stewart's wolfs stop fighting and bend their heads to their new Alphas.

"I see how many wolves are fighting. How many are here?" I asked Dad.

Well yesterday 5 other wolves beside you disappeared.  The council held an emergency meeting. Many wolves came together and joined the search. We actually caught your scent on Alpha Pierre last night and he had a tracker assigned to him. That is how we found this place."

"Who were the five other wolves? I know I seen a couple she-wolves  chained up walking down the hallways.

Brendon replies, "The 5th wolf we did not think was kidnapped until one of the she-warriors linked to say they have rescued her and found 7 other she-wolves just. Three of them are from yesterday.  They are still clearing rooms. That 5th wolf was Brad's sister."

Jacob replies, "All 5 of those girls do have true mates out there fighting for revenge."

Meri said, "last night Tony was bragging about his granddaughter. The grandfather took his granddaughter to use as a tool to get strong pups with someone he deemed worthy. He had both Stewart and Pierre rape me. The one he considered the best was whom he gave his granddaughter to. Apparently she was raped last night  and she doesn't even do her first turn until next week. Then the other 4 he took girls were for his top loyal subjects. He did not make those loyal subjects rape me. He did have them rub some lotion on me that intensified my reactions. He had those girls for his subjects."

Ezra replies, "They have reported the other girls were force mated, so my wolf law it was consensual sex. The nurses apparently had to sedate some she-wolves who feel mixed up. They know those subjects weren't their true mate, but a forced mate. They felt the bond break when Jacob and Brendon killed them. Plus they are still feeling the effects of the drugs. They know the pills helped form and release eggs so they might be pregnant. Hell you might all be pregnant. Yet the force mate bond was weak and broken at their deaths. The she-wolves feel their true mates fighting and a couple wanted their true mates to come fuck them in hopes it is their true mate pups and not forced mate pups they might cave carrying."

Brendon adds, "this is why the council has already contacted Dr Jan. Whose job is to help traumatize wolves to work through things. She will arrive soon. All the victims will go back to your Ewok territory to stay for therapy."

"Dad, no. I am alright. I don't need a head doctor."

"It is no choice. It will happen and your true mates they will be welcomed too."

All the sudden they hear a roar. Meri quickly returns to the window. Tony is on the ground. He is frozen in ice and Issac has him in a death bite when Councilwoman Marcia appears. She roars, "STOP ISSAC.  YOU. ANTONIO CASTILLO ARE STRIPPED OF ALL YOUR POWERS. I see that Alpha Issac, Alpha Garrett and Alpha Jarrett as a team defeated you. Your power now will be split between these three and be passed on to future generations." You see a glow form around Antonio. "All his pack members will be split between packs who showed their worthiness today. They will be collared with an Omega and in 6 months be checked if they can move to Delta. We realize some members were forced to fight so this is their chance for redemption. If anyone starts problems whether these new omegas or current pack members in their new packs  they will be punished by their new Alpha

Those who were in leadership roll will be placed in the Lycan jail and held there until they can go through the gauntlet. If they survive the gauntlet they will be placed in maximum prison where they will do hard labor for the rest of their lives. Then stripped of their power. Their future generations will be evaluated if their parents have corrupted them and found uncorrupted will get to maintain their ranks as long as they shun their parents/guardians who were guilty of going against the council. They too will start at the omega collar rank and have to work themselves up through the various collars until they get back to their current ranks.

You however Antonio Castillo due to your dastardly deeds will be put in the death chambers. None of your descendants will be able to go beyond delta ranks UNLESS they find a true mate of higher rank. Even then they will have to earn the rank through the collars- that includes if they meet an alpha and are expected to be their Luna.

A streak across the sky and the moon goddess appears above the glowing Antonio. She touches Antonio and pulls a dark grey essence from him. She blesses it and it turns golden. She splits it into three parts and send them flying into the three Alphas: Issac, Jarrett and Garrett.  She smiles at them and then quickly leaves.

Antonio smashes his hand on the ice and a chunk breaks off just before the moon goddess takes his essence. No one noticed it since staring at the moon goddess. After she disappears Antonio in a fit of rage picks up the ice shards and sends them flying. One hits Councilman Marcia and you see her clasp down. Plus two hit Elder Brandon. Elder Brandon saw what was happening and streaked across and took the shards meant for his grandsons and he clasped down.

Doctors and medics run to the fallen. Issac turns and knocks out Antonio. He says, "Use full silver cuffs and get him out of my sight or his death sentence will happen now. Make sure his death chambers has no windows. Blindfold him the last thing he will ever see are the three alphas who defeated him."  Some Lycan warriors come up wearing gloves and carrying his the silver cuffs. They attach it to him. The ice he is frozen in is then turned to water by Alpha Jarrett. The warriors then turn him Antonio around so he is facing the three alphas. They revive him so he sees Alpha Issac, Alpha Garrett and Alpha Issac and then they blindfold him. Lead him off  and he was trying to fight them.

When he was out of sight Meri rushes by Issac and throws her arms around Garrett and Jarrett. They hold her tight between them. Then Issac's voice booms out with power none had noticed before, "clean this up. Get wounded to the clinic even the enemy. Just cuff them.

Councilwoman Marcia adds, "Dead- if enemy throw in the pit to be burned and ally's load up in ambulance to be returned to Issac's pack. We will do a full memorial to them." Warriors follow The orders and then she adds, "All alphas report to me except Garrett and Jarrett. You go check your grandfather. Rest of us alphas will work to gather evidence to present to the council about Antonio."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 90.4K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
22.1K 1.3K 25
An elementary aged wolf raised by humans. Everything changes after his first shift. A continuation of "Alpha Lilly". You can read it without reading...
9.9K 585 54
On the day I turned 18 I was pulled out of the foster program I had been in since age 3. I was told by my foster parents, Chuck and Courtney that m...
70.5K 3.1K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...