The Lone Wolf's Bride

By JshinDa

Freya was a 113 years old werewolf. She didn't have a pack and lived alone inside an abandoned castle. Her co... More

[1] Prolog
[2] Mate
[3] Encounter
[4] Date
[4.5] Date ver. 2
[5] Disappear
[6] Reveal
[7] Sleepover
[8] Nightmare
[9] Surprise
[10] Truth?
[11] Story
[12] Time
[13] Meet
[14] Stay
[15] Morning
[16] Strolling
[17] Training
[18] Visit
[19] Lilith
[20] Graveyard
[21] Colors
[22] Witches
[23] Reynolds
[24] Sisters
[25] Vault
[26] Letters
[27] Past
[28] Answer
[29] Africa
[30] Village
[31] Hideout
[32] Pack
[33] Closer

SORRY!!!

1.4K 43 2
By JshinDa

First of all thanks for your support to this book. I appreciate each and every one of you.

But...

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to stop for a while. So I won't update for a week or two.

The reasons are:
- I'm in a really mood drop from writing.
- I need to straight up the plot since I'm adding a few extra storyline in the original.
- Also uni has been started since last week and I'm so hectic for how much classes I have for a day.

So I need time to gather up my mind and probably read other books that could pump up my inspiration. If you want to recommend me a good book, that would be helpful.

Last words, wait for me since I'm not done with this book yet!

Sincerely,
J

A little bit love from Freya and Astra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 13.3K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...
56 17 9
Asa was cursed from birth, forced to live eternity alone. She was searching for a way out, a way to rid herself of the loneliness. Her search comes t...
505 1 63
MATURE CONTENT Kita Zena Wolfford is a beautiful young werewolf she is abused by her father and her pack because they think she is human when she is...
2.1K 60 13
imagine if u Y\n l\n Is just trying to watch her favourite show but instead she gets sucked in. this is your story y\n y\n you were watching the o...