š“¼š“¾š“·š“¼š“±š“²š“·š“® {š“­. š“¶š“Ŗš“µļæ½...

By shiggyyyy

-āœ¼- š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦, š˜®š˜ŗ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦. š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±ļæ½... More

āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ āœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸāœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ‘āœ§
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ‘
šŸ‘.šŸ’
šŸ‘.šŸ“
šŸ‘.šŸ”
šŸ‘.šŸ•
šŸ‘.šŸ–
šŸ‘.šŸ—
šŸ‘.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ’āœ§
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ‘
šŸ’.šŸ’
šŸ’.šŸ“
šŸ’.šŸ”
šŸ’.šŸ•
šŸ’.šŸ–
šŸ’.šŸ—
šŸ’.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ“āœ§
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ‘
šŸ“.šŸ’
šŸ“.šŸ“
šŸ“.šŸ”
šŸ“.šŸ•
šŸ“.šŸ–
šŸ“.šŸ—
šŸ“.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ“.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ”āœ§
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ‘
šŸ”.šŸ’
šŸ”.šŸ“
šŸ”.šŸ”
šŸ”.šŸ•
šŸ”.šŸ–
šŸ”.šŸ—
šŸ”.šŸšŸŽ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ•āœ§
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ‘
šŸ•.šŸ’
šŸ•.šŸ“
šŸ•.šŸ”
šŸ•.šŸ•
šŸ•.šŸ–
šŸ•.šŸ—
šŸ•.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ•.šŸšŸ
āœ§šŸšŸ— š²šžššš«š¬ š„ššš­šžš«āœ§
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž
āœ§ššš®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šžāœ§

šŸ’.šŸ

9.2K 388 169
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN was invited to watch the world quidditch game along with harry, hermione, and all of ron's family.

obviously evelyn agreed, as she had met up with her friends a few days before the match was supposed to begin.

arthur weasley—ron's dad—had graciously set up the tent and attempted to build a fire with muggle matches.

while the older weasleys: percy, charlie, and bill apparated to the site, evelyn, harry, ron, and hermione explored grounds that was occupied by many other wizarding families.

"oh look at all those tents with shamrocks on them!!", evelyn exclaimed, pointing to the tents that were indeed green like grass.

once they returned back to their tent, they were all greeted by the head of magical games and sports, ludo bagman.

"say, can I interest you in a bet?", bagman offered, to which fred and george had placed all their life savings and a fake wand on ireland's win, with the exception that victor krum—bulgarian's seeker—will catch the snitch.

"I must say, I believe that bulgarian will—"

suddenly, barty crouch—percy's stiff and humorless boss—apparated, making percy bow and offer the man tea.

however, much to fred and george's delight, percy was referred to as weatherby.

"let's go buy some souvenirs first!", ron suggested, while the three followed.

evelyn had brought a bit of money, but definitely not enough to get anything. she wanted to save up for an upcoming holiday, and she limited herself by only bringing around 20 sickles and a few knuts.

"how much for those?", harry asked, pointing at a pair of omnioculars from the wizard vendor.

"10 galleons each", the owner replied, making evelyn's soul voluntarily fly out her body.

"I'll take 4", harry said, making ron embarrassed.

"harry, you don't—"

"merry early christmas!", harry interrupted, smiling.

the three others thanked harry as they soon entered the stadium with ron's family. they were all lucky enough to be near the top box and get prime seats due to ron's father's connection with ludo bagman.

as the weasleys all took their seats, harry sat beside ron, then hermione, and finally evelyn. evelyn noticed an elf that was shivering, sitting a row ahead.

"are you alright??", evelyn asked, making harry, ron, and hermione also turn towards the elf.

"y-yes winky is fine. winky's a good house-elf and saving master's seat", the elf quivered.

"are you cold?? would you like my shawl?", evelyn offered.

"o-oh winky could never m-miss. a-and winky's m-more afraid of heights if anything. but winky's a g-good house-elf", the elf replied.

evelyn took off the shawl that she had knitted over the summer and draped it over the petite elf.

"your master never commanded you to not accept someone's shawl. so keep it", evelyn smiled, to which winky had bowed and thanked evelyn nonstop.

before winky could utter out another "thank you", cornelius fudge, along with the bulgarian minister had appeared in front of the weasleys.

percy bowed down low enough that his glasses ended up falling and cracking into pieces. much less to say, the boy was jealous that harry had such a close and informal relationship with fudge.

"ah, I see barty crouch's house-elf is saving him a seat! and...oh, here's lucius!", fudge exclaimed, making the weasleys, harry, and hermione stiffen.

indeed, right in front of them was lucuis malfoy—a man with snow-blonde hair and a sharp face—draco malfoy, and what most could assume was young malfoy's mother.

"oh draco!! pleasant seeing you here", evelyn smiled, making the boy nervously sweat.

perhaps it was the black suit that malfoy was wearing, but he felt his palms precipitate as he anticipated what his parents would say, or much rather, do.

"and it's an honor to meet you, mr. malfoy and mrs. malfoy", evelyn slightly bowed, still smiling.

the girl had obviously not sensed the tension between ron and malfoy's fathers, as she was not there to witness their argument last year at flourish and blotts. not to mention, harry had set dobby—the malfoy's house-elf—free.

"it's nice to see draco's got friends from...all over the place", lucuis fake smiled, as cornelius fudge was still present, and he wouldn't dare insult any of them in front of the man.

"thank you sir! I was actually wondering if it'd be okay for draco to join us?", evelyn then asked, making hermione, ron, and harry shoot the girl a 'are you serious?' look.

"oh, that'd be splendid! lucuis, why don't you take on the young one's offer?", fudge suggested.

lucuis gritted his teeth as he let out a "of course", and sat the furthest away from the weasleys, harry, hermione, and evelyn.

while evelyn happily sat back down on her seat, she urged draco to take a seat beside her. malfoy's mother sat in the middle of her son and husband, occasionally glancing over at the peculiar, yet brave, girl.

"what in merlin's beard was that?!", malfoy harshly whispered to evelyn.

the girl then turned to her supposed best friend.

"hm? I was just greeting your parents. is something wrong?", evelyn cluelessly asked.

malfoy sighed as he suddenly crossed his legs and leaned back on his chair.

evelyn used the omnioculars that harry had bought her and observed the field.

a group of girls had entered the field, immediately capturing the attention of all the guys, whether they be in the stadium or on the actual field.

"mione!! look how pretty they are!!", evelyn pointed, to which hermione just nodded in agreement.

once the beautiful platinum-haired ladies started dancing, it felt like all men where enchanted, except those that either looked away or simply wasn't bothered.

"harry?? ron??", evelyn worried, looking over at the two boys that had suddenly stood up and looked like they were on the verge of diving off the stadium.

"don't bother. they're enchanted by those bulgarian veelas", malfoy sneered.

"veelas??"

"they're basically sirens that charm males", malfoy explained.

"then why aren't you charmed?", evelyn asked.

"oh please, as if I'd be charmed by some stupid—"

"it's because you've seen them before haven't you? you built up the resistance", evelyn guessed, to which her assumption was revealed as correct when malfoy didn't exactly respond.

the game finally started as ludo bagman had begun commenting. evelyn eagerly picked up her omnioculars, as it could slow everything down and replay the action.

the game was possibly one of the the fastest evelyn has ever witnessed, as everyone was zooming away on their brooms.

at one point, victor krum—bulgarian's seeker—sped towards the ground from up high, followed by aiden lynch—ireland's seeker—almost making hermione faint, as she thought that both men were going to crash.

indeed lynch had face planted, with krum misleading the poor man; a "wronski feint" is what they called it. though that did earn bulgarians a foul, it resulted in the bulgarian veelas screeching and showering their true colors.

"and that boys, is why you should never go for looks alone", arthur weasley chuckled, making ron huff and harry sit back down.

"victor krum...", hermione mumbled, making evelyn glance at the girl.

"perhaps you fancy him, mione??", evelyn teased, making sure the boys could hear her as well.

"evelyn!! stop it with the foolish assumption", hermione said as she went back to watching the game.

ron rolled his eyes as harry just shrugged.

the game ended with ireland being 160 points ahead of bulgarian, and once victor krum has snatched the snitch, bulgarians were at a whopping 150 points.

though the bulgarians lost, the game was formidable, especially for harry, as he was very much inspired by krum's move.

fred and george earned their whole savings back along with a few extra from their bet with ludo bagman.

claps emitted from all around the stadium as most stood up to cheer for ireland's victory.

"quite wonderful wasn't it, dray?", evelyn asked.

"I suppose", malfoy neutrally answered.

before the weasleys, harry, and hermione had gotten up to leave, evelyn bravely gave malfoy's hand a squeeze, to which he had desperately hoped that neither of his parents had witnessed.

"bye dray!! I'll hopefully see you around", evelyn waved as she followed right behind hermione.

"bye", malfoy awkwardly coughed out as he turned back to face his parents, who were looking at him suspiciously.

"draco, is there anything that you'd like to tell your mother and I?", lucuis asked.

malfoy hesitated.

"no father, nothing at all".

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.1K 15
š—œš—³ š˜š—µš—² š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—µ š˜†š—²š—®š—æ š—µš—®š—± š—Æš—²š—²š—» š—® š—½š—²š—暝—³š—²š—°š˜ š—µš—²š—¹š—¹, š—¶š˜ š—µš—®š—±š—»'š˜ š—½š—暝—²š—½š—®š—暝—²š—± š—š—®š—ŗš—¶š—² š—£š—¼š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š—æ š˜š—µš—²...
245K 8.3K 69
š˜ˆš˜„š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜¢ š˜—š˜°š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¢š˜„š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜„š˜¦š˜¢š˜­ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦š˜“ š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜“... š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜¢š˜·š˜°š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜“š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„...
129K 4.3K 26
š”‡š”Æš”¬š”­ š”¢š”³š”¢š”Æš”¶š”±š”„š”¦š”«š”¤ š”«š”¬š”“ š”š”¢š”¢š”± š”Ŗš”¢ š”¦š”« š”±š”„š”¢ š”­š”¬š”²š”Æš”¦š”«š”¤ š”Æš”žš”¦š”« š”Žš”¦š”°š”° š”Ŗš”¢ š”¬š”« š”±š”„š”¢ š”°š”¦š””š”¢š”“š”žš”©š”Ø š”—š”žš”Øš”¢ š”žš”“š”žš”¶ ļæ½...
18.4K 412 38
āš–¶š—‚š—…š—… š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š–暝—ˆš—‹š–¾š—š–¾š—‹?āž š–ŗš—Œš—„š–¾š–½ š—š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’ š—‰š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹. āš–Øš–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—Žš—Œ š—š—ˆ, š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š–ŗš—Œš—...