๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

By shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

8.2K 421 237
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

ONCE sirius black had successfully escaped with buckbeak, harry and hermione returned to their hospital room, to which ron was wide awake.

sirius had also explained later in the letter that it was indeed him, who had bought harry the firebolt.

the next day after the chaos of events, professor lupin had resigned, much to many students' dismay.

lupin returned the marauder's map to harry, saying how james would've wanted him to have it anyways.

exam results also came out, making evelyn extremely nervous, as the day malfoy had taken her to the hospital wing, they made yet another bet.

"how did you do?", malfoy asked, as him and evelyn were currently sitting on the library couch.

"I got 3 outstanding, 5 exceeds expectations, and for both my electives, I also got an outstanding", evelyn smiled.

the girl did not know how she passed divination, as their exam was to literally look into a crystal ball and tell professor trelawney what they foresaw.

evelyn saw nothing but clouds and clouds of unpredictability. she had made up an answer and hoped it was legit enough for professor trelawney's taste.

thankfully, trelawney had somewhat liked the girl. hence how she had passed the exam.

"I got 2 outstanding, 6 exceeding expectations, and outstanding for both my electives too", malfoy scowled, making evelyn smile.

"I suppose I win the bet then draco! I'll see you over the summer then! byeeeee~", evelyn grinned as she slipped away, humming a tune.

madam pince let out a snort, making malfoy raise his brow.

"what's so funny huh?!"

"this is the third year you've lost to her mr. malfoy. perhaps it's time to step up your game", madam pince teased as malfoy stormed out of the library.

madam pince then sighed, shaking her head.

"youngsters these days".

—✼—

"I hope tha' buckbeak's doin' great!", hagrid sighed, making evelyn smile.

"I'm sure he is hagrid. I'm sure someone out there is taking very good care of him right now", evelyn replied, dressing in a white loose puffy dress that had sleeves up to her elbows.

"where are yeh goin'?", hagrid asked as evelyn grabbed a small magical bag that hannah had gotten her for christmas. though the bag was small, it was able to fit many things, as it was practically like a black hole: unlimited space.

"hm?? oh I'm going to hangout with draco at diagon alley!!", evelyn exclaimed as she tied her hair into a low side bun with the rest of the hair pieces framing her petite face.

"are yeh sure abou' 'im?", hagrid asked, unsure about how safe it was to let evelyn hangout with a malfoy.

"hm?? what do you mean??", evelyn asked.

"never mind. jus go have fun an' be safe. be home by dinner time!", hagrid said as evelyn waved goodbye.

evelyn smiled as she had quickly hopped onto the knight bus—a bus that harry had rode on when he accidentally blew aunt marge up at the beginning of the year.

the knight bus costed 11 sickles, no matter the distance you were going. for 13 sickles, the passengers were offered hot chocolate. and for 15 sickles, they were offered a hot water bottle and a toothbrush in the color of their choice.

all evelyn had to do with stick her wand in the air for the knight bus to appear magically out of thin air.

in a moments time, evelyn wobbly waved at the conductor as she exited the knight bus. though the transportation was fast, it was definitely not safe nor comfortable.

evelyn then shaded her eyes as she tightly gripped onto the strap of her bag, waiting for malfoy.

"boo", malfoy whispered next to evelyn's ear, making her squeal and other wizards around them give the duo a weird glance.

"draco!!", evelyn gasped.

evelyn stared at malfoy, who wore dress pants, a white button up (with his sleeves rolled up), and a matching black vest.

"are you not hot?", evelyn asked.

"hm? what was that?? did you just ask me if I'm hot? well I thought that was quite obvious wasn't it?", malfoy grinned.

"mm". evelyn just awkwardly shook her head, making malfoy scowl.

"well aren't you sugar and spice and everything nice!", malfoy sarcastically said.

"well aren't you rudeness and sarcasm and...umm...".

"no no, you go on. if you find something that rhymes with sarcasm and it makes sense, I'll admit that we're friends", malfoy smirked.

evelyn pouted as she obviously couldn't find a word to rhyme with sarcasm. and especially one that made sense.

"okay okay, stop wasting your brain cells and let's go", malfoy said, to which evelyn happily linked her arm with malfoy's, and began skipping around.

"oh look!! the firebolt that harry has!!", evelyn exclaimed as she saw the broom on display on the other side of the window.

hearing harry's name when it wasn't even during school times had made malfoy's mood sour. he quickly walked past the shop as he didn't want to be reminded of potter.

"oh look!!! flourish and blotts!! can we please go in pleaseeee", evelyn begged as she practically dragged malfoy into the bookstore.

malfoy groaned as he watched the girl excitedly pick out a book from the magical creatures section.

"aren't girls supposed to read about romance or something?", malfoy casually asked.

"shouldn't boys be a gentleman and not judge a girl's hobby?", evelyn retorted, making malfoy avoid her gaze.

"I'm just kidding! now let's go since you're clearly bored", evelyn smiled, dragging malfoy to the front of the store to pay.

before evelyn could even pull out her pouch, malfoy had already paid.

"keep the change", he said as she pulled evelyn's wrist and walked out the bookshop.

"ooohhh, what's twilfitt and tatting's??", evelyn asked as she was already halfway through the door.

many pairs of eyes glared at the girl until they saw draco malfoy standing behind her.

twilfitt and tatting's was quite the elite clothing store, as only purebloods shopped there.

"look at this dress draco!!", evelyn smiled, holding the beautiful fabric out for malfoy to view.

"do you like it?"

"mhm! I think mione would look amazing in it!!", evelyn lightly laughed. she then took note of the price as she was sure to tell hermione about this dress later in her letter.

"could you stop talking about the idiot girl for once. why don't you pick something for yourself? or ask for something for once?", malfoy said, annoyed.

"mm...I just thought this pink dress would really bring out mione's fair skin. and plus, I've never really shopped before...so I don't know what color would look good on me...", evelyn meekly replied.

malfoy was a bit taken aback. he had totally forgotten that the girl had grew up with a bunch of nasty muggles. hence why she's never experienced the leisure of shopping.

"whatever. anyways, I think green would suit you", malfoy mumbled, looking over at a mannequin that had on a green spaghetti-strapped skin tight dress.

"well that's only if I'll ever be able to afford it", evelyn joked as she quickly ushered malfoy out the shop, as the prices were way above her range of allowance from hagrid.

the duo then arrived at florean fortescue's ice cream parlour, where there were many colorful ice creams on display, just like the candy at honeydukes.

"may I have a strawberries and cream with crystal toppings in a cone please?", evelyn asked.

the man—florean fortescue—took the order and looked up at malfoy.

"I'll have a toffee apple in a cone with no toppings", malfoy said as he quickly paid before evelyn could even reach for her purse.

once the shop owner handed both their ice creams, malfoy and evelyn took a seat that was next to the window.

"why won't you let me pay?", evelyn asked.

"I thought you wanted me to be a gentleman".

"no...??"

"thank merlin", malfoy sighed. "that was pure suffering".

evelyn chuckled as she took a napkin and wiped the excess ice cream off malfoy's chin.

malfoy glanced at the petite girl that sitting across from him. she smiled and laughed for no reason at all.

yet for some reason, her laughter was a mellifluous sound. it resonated through malfoy's ears; it was something he could listen to for a while.

"something wrong malfoy?? your ice cream's going to melt", evelyn warned.

"nothing's of the matter. nothing at all".

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 128 13
"๐Œ-๐€-๐Œ-๐€-๐-๐Ž-๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜" โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." ๐’‰๐’†...
122K 4.1K 26
๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๏ฟฝ...
38.5K 1.3K 161
โ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ, ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—?โž โ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ?โž โ๐–ด๐—Œ. ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.โž โ๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‡'๐—...
225K 7.8K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...