๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

By shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

7.9K 432 225
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN, harry, and hermione woke up in the hospital wing, while ron was still out.

harry hurriedly hopped out of bed with hermione and evelyn following. in the midst of worrying about sirius, they had bumped into dumbledore.

"professor dumbledore!! sirius black is innocent!! peter pettigrew had escaped while the dementors were chasing us!", evelyn freaked out.

"I'm sorry ms. gardener, but the ministry of magic had already decided sirius's fate. I have no valid evidence to prove his innocence. he's about to receive the dementor's kiss", dumbledore sorrowfully informed.

evelyn, hermione, and harry's face paled. a dementor's kiss meant sucking the soul out of the person. often times, it could be considered much worse than actual death itself.

"although you can't change the past, you can alter the future", dumbledore hinted, to which hermione immediately thanked him and started to run.

"3 times should be enough, ms. granger!"

hermione led the other two, who were extremely confused, into professor dumbledore's office. on his desk, was an hourglass.

like dumbledore has advised, she flipped the hourglass 3 times.

"mione, what is this?", evelyn asked.

"this is called a time-turner. the british ministry of magic had lent me one since professor mcgonagall had said that I would only use it for good. this magical device can take us back time, but we mustn't let out past selves see our current selves", hermione explained.

thank goodness harry's invisibility cloak was present. as the three covered themselves while sneaking out of professor dumbledore's office.

the three arrived outside hagrid's hut, where they saw the past them sitting and discovering scabbers in the teapot.

harry, evelyn, and hermione hid against the side of the house as they devised a plan to free buckbeak, so that when they help sirius escape, he could ride the creature and fly away with him.

just as the past ron, hermione, evelyn, and harry left, the ministry of magic along with dumbledore showed up.

"it's time for the execution", cornelius fudge said, making hagrid sob.

harry, evelyn, and hermione looked at each other, pitying hagrid. however while cornelius was busy reading the execution syllable to hagrid, they inched towards buckbeak, who was leashed to a tree.

discreetly untying the leash from the tree, they then slowly guided the hippogriff into the forest, where they knew they would slide under the whomping willow any minute now.

like predicted, once they saw themselves enter the tunnel that led to the shrieking shack, they waited behind the bushes.

evelyn started to cough, making both hermione and harry worried.

"evelyn, are you okay?? what's wrong?", hermione whispered.

"I-I-I'm fine", evelyn managed to cough out.

soon enough, the past harry, hermione, ron, and evelyn ran out, including the adults. lupin once again turned into a werewolf, causing sirius to turn into a black dog to chase them off.

much less to say, it was very weird seeing their past selves reenact what had happened hours earlier.

harry had spotted peter—who had turned back into a rat—run away in the midst of all this chaos. he had wanted to chase after him, but hermione stopped him, saying how they can not interfere with the past.

once sirius was caught by the dementors, harry had a strong gut feeling. he just had to see who had saved them when they were on the brink of getting their souls sucked out by the dementor.

so ignoring hermione's warning, harry ran towards where his past self and his past friends went, finding them near the exact river that he was at hours ago.

the dementor had inched closer and closer to past harry, making him fall to knees and practically black out.

suddenly, harry realized something. the person that saved his past self was his current self!

harry bravely stood out from the bush and casted the spell.

"expecto patronum!!", harry yelled, showcasing a bright stag patronus, just like his father.

the dementor shied away as harry huffed, tired from using such a draining spell. he then ran back to where hermione and evelyn were hiding with buckbeak.

knowing that sirius was kept in professor flitwick's office in the west tower—thirteenth window from the right of the tower—they hurried over and had buckbeak fly up to the window to retrieve sirius.

evelyn then started coughing again, making hermione seriously worried.

"evelyn, maybe you should quietly head back", hermione advised. "harry and I've got this handled".

evelyn just nodded as she sneakily went back into the castle. it wasn't hard since all the dementors were all gathered together, waiting for sirius's fate of death.

evelyn started coughing even more as she reached the inside of hogwarts. she couldn't help but think that she had perhaps ate something bad.

"evelyn?", a voice asked, making evelyn turn around to the sudden sound.

"draco?"

"are you okay?? you look awfully pale", malfoy said as he strolled over to the girl that was leaning against the wall.

evelyn started sweating as her vision started to swirl into a blur. she then felt her body drain of energy as she fell backwards.

thankfully malfoy was there to catch the girl. he scowled as he quickly carried her to madam pomprey's, not know what was wrong with her.

"she got food poisoning", madam pomfrey informed as malfoy watched the pale girl stir awake.

evelyn slowly sat up, touching the side of her head that seemed to be pounding nonstop.

"what did you eat today?", malfoy immediately asked, making evelyn go into deep thought.

"umm...I had breakfast and lunch at the dining hall like always. I...I had a few honeydukes best chocolate from when we last bought them. then I ate a cookie that you had sent me—"

"I never sent you a cookie! why did you think it was from me?!"

"well the blue ribbon that tied the clear plastic bag had your initials on it", evelyn cluelessly explained.

malfoy closed his eyes as he thought through all the possibilities, until he had finally known who it was.

"it must've been the cookie. but not to worry, as it won't happen again", malfoy scowled, with venom lacing his voice.

madam pomfrey has already left as evelyn had already taken her medicine.

evelyn watched as malfoy silently sat there, staring at her.

"is something the matter dray?"

"are you so stupid as to eat anything someone gives you?", malfoy teased, pinching the girl's nose and making her face scrunch up.

"it wasn't my fault that I thought it was from you", evelyn pouted.

"and why in merlin's beard would I ever send you a cookie?"

malfoy had a point. if anything, he ate more cookies than he gave. in fact, malfoy didn't give out cookies at all, so evelyn didn't really know how to respond to that.

"I-I don't know", the girl mumbled, grabbing malfoy's hand so that he's stop pinching parts of her face.

malfoy stiffened slightly under the touch of the girl's soft hands. though evelyn's hands were quite small, it emitted a warmth that made malfoy feel almost comforted.

on the other hand, malfoy's hand was the exact opposite. he resembled the qualities of a snake, cold-hearted and cunning.

evelyn smiled, making malfoy confused.

"what's with your idiotic smile?"

evelyn then brought malfoy's hand up to her lips. kissing the back of his hand, she then said, "thanks for always saving me dray".

malfoy fake gagged. "what was that?"

evelyn's head cocked to the side. "affection?"

"disgusting!", malfoy sneered.

evelyn let out a small huff as malfoy combed through his hair with his other hand. he then avoided evelyn's eye contact as he mumbled something, making evelyn lightly chuckle.

"do it again".

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 8 84
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
216K 9.9K 46
โสทแตƒหข แดต สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แต—แต’ สธแต’แต˜ แตƒหกหก แตƒหกแต’โฟแต?!โž โแดต สทแตƒสณโฟแต‰แตˆ สธแต’แต˜, แต‡แต˜แต— สธแต’แต˜ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— หกโฑหขแต—แต‰โฟ.โž โสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต—แต’ สณแต‰แตสณแต‰แต— แต—สฐโฑหข!!โž โแดต แตƒหกสณแต‰แตƒแตˆสธ แตˆแต’.โž โ€ขโ™›โ€ข สทแตƒสณโฟโฑโฟแตหข: โ€ขแถœแต˜หขหขโฑโฟแต ...
38.8K 1.3K 161
โ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ, ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—?โž โ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ?โž โ๐–ด๐—Œ. ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.โž โ๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‡'๐—...
2.8K 130 13
"๐Œ-๐€-๐Œ-๐€-๐-๐Ž-๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜, ๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜" โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." ๐’‰๐’†...