the truth untold

By bangtanfella1995

A story is full of surprises when two individuals love each other to death but got segregated because of homo... More

description
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
not an update
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
not an update
41
42
43
44
45
46
πŸ’œπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
47
helloooooooo
48
❀️THE END❀️
epilogue
NEW B❀️❀️K

2

10.9K 457 52
By bangtanfella1995

Jungkook's life :
Jungkook is like a stone since he was a talkative before , and he was not like now a responsible person who now is having so much work, he considers himself as an old man with a charged schedule, doesn't have time for hanging out with friends, but he sometimes has girls to hook up with and the next morning back to work.
He always hated a person in the family which is his stepmom the person who ruined his life as a teenager, the person who wants his dad just for money, for reputation and for title that's all but one thing his father doesn't know that she ruined his relationship for granted. She know that jungkooks father liked his boyfriend but she as a devil person thought that she will push jungkook to marry with random girl to have a heir and boom take the whole heirs for herself by doing some lawless activities. But one thing she didn't know that the jeons are more than CEOs, she doesn't know that her husband has more secrets than he can bury her alive. She doesn'like his friends namjoon , yoongi and hoseok because they are gays, she always nags them and calls them names for marrying each other.

Jungkook pov : 
I was in my office reading some files .

Until the door opened, and jimin came in.
Jimin:" boss you have a meeting in 10minutes " I nodded.
Jungkook:" did you call Mr lee?"
Jimin:" yes boss, he said he will meet you at your club " I nodded again.
Jungkook:" okay, and I told you to not call me boss , hyung " he smiled.
Jimin:" sorry, I'm used to calling you that"
Jungkook:" okay as you like " he nodded
Jimin:" and one last thing, hyuna is here , want me to let her enter?" I groaned .the pain in the ass this stupid girl.
Jungkook:" yeah " he walked out and she came inside swaying her hips , with a sexy outfit. I looked up again , looking blankly at her.

Hyuna :" daddy why aren't you answering my calls?" I looked down again, I never touched her or even looking at her.
Jungkook:" you know that you are not attracting me " she whined.she walked to me.
Hyuna :" but you like girls like me, me sexy and you hot a rare combination " she set on my lap. I pushed her and she got up.
Jungkook:" I have work get your ass out " she pouted.
Hyuna :" we have dinner tonight at home , your mom told me to bring you with me "
Jungkook:" I'm not a puppet, tell her to eat her dinner I'm not coming"
Hyuna :" I told her but she kept on stressing me out daddy, plus I need money for an outfit " I laughed.
Jungkook:" what do you see me as a bank?"
Hyuna :" I'm your future wife , you should fulfil my needs "
Jungkook:" who told you this shit, I'm not marrying a bitch ,I'm a man with a reputation, get the hell out " she got up and walked to the door.
Jungkook:" and one last thing , this is a company not a night club wear something maybe you will get fucked by my guard " she huffed and walked out slamming the door. I was going to walk out until my phone rings
Jungkook:" hello dad?" Daewon jungkook's dad.
Daewon:" hey son, I wanted to tell you to come for dinner "
Jungkook:" dad I'm busy ,I have so much work "
Daewon:" I know you are avoiding her " I sighed
Jungkook:" dad ,I don't like her as your son I'm just saying yes for you to not be sad "
Daewon:" I'm sorry son , she is my wife I can't see what she did to you that you hate her that much "
Jungkook:" nothing dad , but I'm not coming"
Daewon:" okay son, did you finish the underground business?"
Jungkook:" yeah last night "
Daewon :" okay then talk to you later " I hang up and walked to the meeting area.
Time passed and it was already midnight ,I walked to my car

And I drove off to my nightclub.
I walked inside

I walked to my special room and the workers bowed to me some of them you can see the fear in their eyes.

I passed the bar but something stopped me I saw a new figure but a figure that I can't be hallucinating , then the figure turned to the costumer I shrugged it of and walked to my room as an office.

Someone called for the girls dancers and they started dancing,I grabbed my packet of cigarette and I started to smoke .

The girl was swaying and dancing while looking at me but she was scared I can see that. I gestured her to come and she did.she opened my zip but I stopped her.
Jungkook:" how old are you?" I looked at her. She started shaking.
Girl :" 17 years old " I grabbed her chin.
Jungkook:" you are a student?"
Girl:" yes boss "
Jungkook:" why are you working here?" She started shaking again.
Girl:" I... I "
Jungkook:" speak " she flinched
Girl:" forced to work "
Jungkook:" by who?"
Girl:" parents "
I called the manager and he bowed to me, when he looked at her he glared at her.
Jungkook:" she is 17 and still you let her work here in a place full of drunk people?" I said calmly but with a firm voice.
Manager:" I'm sorry boss "
Jungkook:" I put you  here as a manager, not for you to take lead on who to hire without telling me "
Manager:" we needed workers, you were out of town so I hired them " I got up , the girl started shaking.
Jungkook:" by hiring 17 years old and a girl?"
Manager :" Sorry boss " I looked at him and he was like smirking at the girl making her more scared. I slapped him so hard making him stumble down. I looked at the girl.
Jungkook:" get up " she got up and bowed to me.
Jungkook:" I don't accept workers under 20 in my lounges "
Girl :" please ,I don't want to die by my parents ,I need the job to feed my baby ".i looked at her.
Jungkook:" you are a mom?" She nodded.
Jungkook:" where is the father?"
Girl :" he run away when he found out I was pregnant" I sighed.
I looked at the manager
Jungkook:" you will shift her schedule to my restaurant , and give her the apartment that was on the rooftop, forget about your parents " she widen her eyes bowing to my shoes. I pulled her up.
Jungkook:" and you, If you touch her or even look at her believe me you will die in my bare hands, show her the restaurant and bring her stuff if anything happen call taemin for help ".
Manager :" why taemin?" I looked at him.
Jungkook:" because he is the new manager now, I don't tolerate the manager threatening my workers for his own needs " I walked out , he thought I didn't know he was threatening the girl.
-----------------------
Hello lovelies
So I will talk about the story.
The girls that I will post in the story are Korean girl\boy groups , if you see a character of a girl or boy group is harsh or bad please it's just for describing and making my story readable I don't mean to hate the Korean groups. Please understand that.
Thank you for reading , love you all , take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.5K 31
A man waved his hand to make me stop, and although I was wary of the guy, he looked sober though. Standing straight with such handsome business smile...
1.5M 50.8K 58
Jeon Jungkook a mafia leader who is feared by everyone even the police , his past was a mess and he is dangerous that in a blink of an eye you die...
179K 13K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
246K 11.6K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...