Star-Crossed One (Male OC x H...

By StarLightUpMyDays

A story of a young man on how he acts when his original dream got crushed to pieces and how unlucky stuffs ke... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Wish
Chapter 2 : Scattered
Chapter 3 : Support
Chapter 4 : Different
Chapter 5 : Talent(s) ?
Chapter 6 : Dots & Lines
Chapter 7 : Training ?
Chapter 8 : Audition
Chapter 9 : Hello New Dream
Chapter 10 : GoodBye
Chapter 11 : New Enviroment, New People
Chapter 12 : New Routine
Chapter 13 : Addition
Chapter 14 : Deal
Chapter 15 : Commitment
Chapter 16 : Debut Prep
Chapter 17 : Out and In
Chapter 18 : Compete
Chapter 19 : Wrong ?
Chapter 20 : Eliminated
Chapter 21 : Big Things Happening
Chapter 22 : TWICE
Chapter 23 : Deal
Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz
Chapter 25 : Secret and Promise
Chapter 27 : In Between
Chapter 28 : Chance
Chapter 29 : Empty Heart
Chapter 30 : Responsibility
Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing
Chapter 32 : KQ Fellaz Unite
Chapter 33 : Conflicted
Chapter 34 : Mix of 9
Chapter 35 : Mix Of 9 Pt.2 "Ranks"

Chapter 26 : Differences

422 28 50
By StarLightUpMyDays

3rd P.O.V.

A month has passed since Kyoya joined KQ Entertainment and he's starting to question the liability of the company. First of all there's no real trainer here other than the vocal trainer, if you count one as a trainer.

"Do re mi fa so ti do~"

Not that he's being cocky but i'm pretty sure we all know something is wrong when a vocal trainer can't even get the basic right.

Not only from the vocal standpoint, there's no dance trainer / coach here. Most of the time , the trainee will practice dancing on their own or to be precise...

Kyoya is in charge of training the others.

"For this move you go swoosh and bam !"

His way of teaching others sure is unique. The adlibs he makes whenever he do a point never fails to catch the attention and a little smile from the others. But nonetheless he got the job done

Or did he ?

"Alright let's go from the top once again, one two three fou- Seonghwa take out your leg more."

"O-oh yes hyung. Sorry."

"It's okay, once again. One two.."

Training in KQ is really different compared to JYP. Everything went so fast and effective in JYP, making no room for mistakes while here it's quite the opposite.

Kyoya starting to curse inside his mind for being part of this company. He rather be a dance trainer somewhere else, at least that way he can make some money not just here spending energy for basically nothing.

"YAH ! Hongjoong ! "

Kyoya snapped showing his frustration to his new teammate. They've repeated this part for quite a while wasting every minute that they can use to practice another move.

"Mianhae hyung, i'll get it right next time." Hongjoong apologize feeling guilty for the mistake he just did.

"Fine, let's do it once again."

Being mentally stressed out since coming to KQ only makes it worse for him. Not because of the schedule, it was more because he still can't accept the harsh reality that he's not part of the JYP Entertainment anymore. Not to mention, missing the one girl he really cares about been driving him into sleepless night triggering his emotional state even more.

"Five Si- YAH PARK SEONGH-- Yunho ! Teach them ! I'm done here !"

Kyoya once again snapped because of the younger trainee mistakes. He exits the room slamming the door in the process, showing how mad he is. The KQ Trainees can only look at Seonghwa apologetically.

"I'm sorry everyone..."

"It's okay Seonghwa ! Let me help you, shall we redo this part ?" Yunho said cheerfully being totally not affected by the negative atmosphere that Kyoya leave behind. Guess the nickname Yunhogizer truly define what he is.

Back with Kyoya, he's back in the dorm laying on his own bed letting all the negative emotion being sucked into the mattress.

The thoughts of quitting the entertainment starting to rule over his head. The only thing that kept him in this company is the fact that he's not sure what to do if he quits.

Going back to basketball ? While he does agree that ball don't lie, getting back into your old hobby is not an easy thing especially whem you lost interest in it. Also, It's not like he can live everyday making money on streetball.

Going back to Japan is not an option considering he'll need money to buy a ticket to get back to his motherland.

He's stuck in a situation that he doesn't want to. A labyrinth of confusion and uncertainty while being hunt by a monster called age.

"I wonder how's TheRachas doing.." He said while holding the Munchlax plushie named Gyu that ChangBin lent him.

He reach for his phone and scroll through his message. It's been quite a while since his phone got confiscated as part of the contract in JYP.

"Momo..."

On top of everyone in the chat application, there's one girl he really cares about. The girl that brought a little bit more color in his life.

Even though he told Jihyo to keep the information from Momo, he still kinda expect her to suddenly chat him. But again what can he expect...

"AGH SCREW THIS !!"

It's 11 PM right now, still a quite young night for trainees. Kyoya who's not sure what to do now, decided to go to the closest street food vendor. It's not because he's hungry , he wants to go because of the amazing thing called "Soju".

"Enjoy the meal !" The vendor owner said serving some daklgabi and soju on the table.

Kyoya started to enjoy his alone time. The alone feeling was boosted by how empty the vendor is making his mind wander all over the place.

"Did i make the right choice ?"

"Is this my passion?"

"Why do chicken have two legs ?"

With that last question i'm sure we all know what happened to Kyoya at this point. Yep he's drunk already.

"Haha~ , chicken~"

Even though the Soju that he drank didn't have a high percentage of alcohol, Kyoya is actually really weak when it comes to drinking.

"Ah ! JYP ! Screeeeww yyyooooouuu~ Momo i miss you~~"

He rests his head on the cold plastic table building a bad posture for his dancer body.

"Hey you mind if i join ?"

A middle-aged man approached him being all friendly while carrying two bottles of Soju. It looks like he just got here.

"H-uh ? No sure come join in !"

Getting the reply that he expected, the man sat down using the plastic chair sitting in front of our drunk protagonist.

"Here i brought one bottle for you."

"Thank you Ahjusshi~!"

"Seems like the two of us have it tough huh ?" The random ahjussi said trying to build a conversation.

"What ?"

"Hearing from your shouting earlier, seems you're also facing some big problems."

"Yeah ! Everyone sucks !"

"Yeah, i can agree with that. Everyone else sure sucks." The man stated before he chug down his glass of soju.

"What happened to you Ahjussi~?"

"Lost my job today, i was accused for doing something i didn't do."

"Ah they lost a great person." Kyoya said while fanning his heating face because of the drink.

"They sure did. What happened to you tho ?"

"Life hates me ! I lost my girlfriend for something i didn't do ! I also lost a lot of friends ! Everyone sucks in my new home."

"Are you a trainee ?"

"How did ya know ?"

"No wonder you have that beautiful boy type of face. But yeah seems like you're struggling with your teammate huh ?"

"Hecks yeah ! They all sucks , it took them literally 8 hours to learn a simple moveset ! At this point, they gonna cut me before i debut because i'm old and worthless when i was the one who taught their trainees ! Fuck all of this !"

"Dang that sucks , but hey i don't think they'll cut you."

"And why ?"

"Well doesn't that means you're their most valuable asset ?"

"Most valueable ? What do you mean ?"

"If you're that great compared to the others doesn't that mean you're pretty much a guarantee debut trainee ?"

Realization quickly hits the younger drunk man. The point that was made by the random ahjussi somehow makes sense for him.

"Aha..you're right ! I don't need them ! They need me ! Haha !"

"Yeah, you can say it like that."

Star syndrome hit Kyoya as he now thinks that he's the only valuable trainee in KQ. Without him KQ won't have a future, without him the rest of KQ Trainees won't develop their potential, and without him KQ is not complete. All those self-centered statement rule over his mind.

"Cheers Ahjussi !"

--------------------------------------------------------

"Ughh.. i don't feel so good." Kyoya said while struggling to walk back to KQ. He drank a whole lot of alcohol, more than he should.

"Urp- Ughh.." His stomach contracted forcefully trying to get anything in his stomach out. Struggling to keep walking , he stopped and leaned to the wall next to him to support his body while panting.

He felt weak, mostly from trying to keep himself from barfing in the middle of the street and holding the pain coming from the stomach. Not to mention, being light-headed did not help his current situation.

"Fuck...just a little bit more..."

His every steps seems so heavy, his body just want to rest there in the middle of the street not willing to walk any further.

"HYUNG !!"

Two youngster shouted from the other side of the street. The two quickly approach the older struggling to walk trainee and immediately support him to stand up.

"Mingi ? Yunho ?"

"Where have you been hyung ? CEO-nim been searching for you."

"Ugh you smell like alcohol. You've been drinking or somethin'?" Mingi said waving his right hand in front of his nose trying to get rid of the smell.

"I'll answer that later..help me you two..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning comes by early as Kyoya woke up and couldn't stop barfing. The amount of alcoholic intake last night was enough to keep his head in the toilet for hours.

"Ugh...URP-" Another amount of what's inside his stomach once again find it's way to exit his body. The bathroom now sure smell like alcoholic acid. 

"Hyung are you okay ?" 

Kyoya can only shake his head side to side trying to answer the question that Hongjoong threw at him. He's definitely not in shape for practice or just doing anything in general right now. 

"I'll have to skip today practice i think Hongjoong-ah, soR-URPHEWWEG" 

Hongjoong cringed a little bit seeing his friend barfing non-stop like a waterfall. He wanted to help but not sure how to. After all, the one who knows the best for their body is the owner of the body themselves.

"I'll inform the vocal trainer. Drink a lot of water hyung , i'm sure that'll help."

Kyoya only raised his thumb showing an appreciation for the advice coming from the minion descendant. 

After a long process of slowly dying, he finally stopped barfing and now can only lay on his bed feeling weak with heavy eyes. Just as he was about to go to sleep, he heard the door opened and well he was right.

"Kyoya, how are you feeling ?"

"A little bit better CEO-nim thanks for asking."

"Okay, now let's get serious a little bit. I'm quite surprised by how daring you are as a person." CEO-nim said now looking all serious to the Kyoto boy.

"Hm ?" Kyoya responded with frown on his face.

"How dare you...go out and drinking by yourself leaving the others behind training on their own! I trusted you ! You know i can cut your contract anytime i want right ?!"

"Heh..."

The frown transferred to CEO-nim's face after he heard how Kyoya take this matter as a light stuff.

"Terminate it then !"

"W-what ?"

"Shocked ?? Ha...CEO-nim , you're not the one at control here. You do realize you'll lost your biggest asset if you cut me." Kyoya said with a proud smirk and confidence in his tone.

"Y-you !"

Kyoya didn't drop his smirk because he know that he's right. CEO-nim can only stay silent. What Kyoya said is not wrong, he is probably the trainee with the biggest value right now. KQ still don't have a dance trainer for now which makes Kyoya even more valuable to the company.

"Kyoya.. i really hope you give it your best for this company."

"Rest assured CEO-nim as long as you do what i asked for." Kyoya said still painting his smirk even more, making him look more like an antagonist rather than a protagonist.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ch.26 done. Now..before any bricks can be thrown at me , i'mma run away now !

Thanks for reading , have a great day everyone !

Okay, i'm out for real now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.1K 38
Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an incredible girl in the process. Read more...
16.9K 1K 33
Yoo Jeongyeon is an owner of a coffee shop and Hirai Momo, a Film Director, happens to be a regular customer there. Momo had her heart broken by her...
152K 1.9K 23
You are hired by JYPE to be a manager for Twice, in charge of their more personal requirements. For fear of scandals, Twice members are not allowed t...
39K 1.3K 43
This is twice x female reader story so if your not a fan of this kind of story then sorry not sorry better skip it