Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

Por pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... Más

Just Homies 👑(Pt.1)
Just Homies 👑(Pt.2)
Just Homies 👑(Finale)
And They Were Roommates👑
Wish I Were.....👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.1)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.2)
In Color 👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)💎
ManHunt
💜Important!!!!💜
Doorstep 👑(Pt.5)
Doorstep 👑(Finale)
Identity 👑
Too Late ❌
💜Important💜
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)
Dream Team (🎈)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.2)
Touch👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.3)
Trust Me 👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond Scars❌
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.5)
His Stories👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)
💫Question To Readers💫
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother🎂
Another Announcement
Video Games🎂
Winters Morning🎈
Stay The Same👑
Super Straight👑
Poetry (Pt. 2) 👑
Unlikely Lovers🌻
Poetry (Pt.3)👑
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy🎂
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side👑❌
Loved By A God 👑 (Pt.1)
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey👑
The Boy In Detention👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.7)
This Is Home To Me👑

Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌

16.4K 251 890
Por pleeeeeaseno

❌(Read at own risk, contains graphic detailing)❌

Face Your Fears:
-In a society where people are selected certain fears, and cannot get rid of them.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-TechnoBlade
-BadBoyHalo
--------------------------💜-----------------------

"You all are here today to receive your forever fears, whatever you receive will be explained directly to you after you receive it. Now remember why do we assign fears."

Dream repeats the speech he had learned his whole lives along with everyone else, "to make the perfect society of people who don't have to experience fears."

Dream looks up at the man standing in the center of the big clear circle. Dream was now 18, along with many of his other friends and would receive everything he needed to know for the rest of his life. He had been scared to see the day come, as most receive fears they wish they wouldn't. No one had a say though, unless they wanted to be killed for going against the system. So Dream, being the obedient person he is decided to not worry, knowing they knew what was best for him.

"Number 42, Sharks." Dream nods, that made total sense I mean Junior was an animal lover. "You scared?" Dream asks looking at George and he nods gulping, "terrified." George was scared of everything so Dream had no idea what he'd receive. Sometimes people got things that they never recover from, like the one kid who got drowning. God Dream couldn't imagine every night having nightmares about drowing.

"Number 54, The Ocean." Dream blinks not believing he had been that in his head that he missed the last 11 people. He relaxes slightly knowing he was Number 56 and his turn would be coming in just a second. "I wonder what I'm gonna get," he says and George squeezes his hand in support "pray it's good."

"Number 55, Concrete." Dream winces slightly, knowing that the last person who got concrete didn't make it. Some people didn't, some people would give up and not fight the fear and let it kill them. "Number 56, rejection." Dream shrugs, it wasn't that bad it's not like rejection hurt. He goes up to the man and he takes out the needle labeled rejection, and it was rated a 7 out of 10.

That made no sense, it's not like it hurt for someone to say they didn't like you. He offers his wrist and the guy sticks it in and like everyone said it didn't hurt. He goes back to were he sat and George looks at him slightly worried, "it's not that bad." George takes a deep breath it being his turn now, and Dream was scared for him. "Number 57, Natural Disasters."

George's eyes go wide and Dreams breathing stops, "its gonna be okay you've got this." George goes up to the guy and Dream looks down to look at where the needle had been injected. Your veins would turn a certain color, to show you who you'd be rooming with for 'college'. College was really just a word for, understanding your fear and using it to your advantage. In college, his older sister had told him, you write down your nightmare every day and then give it to your first professor. He will then send that journal to the head master, who will store the nightmare to make sure he will never have it again nor anyone else.

It was complicated and he knew once he got to the college it would be better explained. George comes back and rubs his arm, "It hurts." Dream shakes his head with a slight laugh and grabs George's wrist to rub it gently. "Better?" George nods and Dream continues noticing how George was calming down.

"At least we're roommates."
---------

Dream and the rest of his roommates, George, Bad, and Techno all look at the door where the rules were posted. "You read it Clay," he nods immediately doing as told, as George was older than him and that was a rule.

"Hello everyone and welcome to your first year of college. You are the silver group, as showed by your vein color. Campus rules are, 1. No waking someone up from a nightmare as they won't get the full feeling and not be able to jot it down accurately. 2. No sharing needles, as you are to only experience your nightmare and No one else's. 3. If your bottle is empty report to the front desk. 4. Don't skip dosage, the campus will know. 5. Don't share Nightmares. 6. If your roommate does not survive their nightmare report it to the front desk. 6. All uniforms are required, and will categorize you by fears. 7. Never lie, if you do you will not be forgiven."

Techno whistles and Bad pouts, "this sucks." Dream laughs and opens the door, and they are all greeted by a kitchen and living room. Dream is the first to go in and see his and George's rooms were on the bottom floor, while Techno and Bads were on the top. "Well its big I'll give it that," George says and Bad goes into the kitchen. "This kitchen is bigger than my last Housing areas!" Dream nods and shakes off his anxiety by deciding to go inside his room.

He opens the door his jaw dropping, as of course the room was decorated by their fears. The floor was a glassy red color, black seeping out from all side's making it look like darkness was taking over. The walls were a crimson color and the bed in the middle was also a black color. He had a t.v., discs already lined up against it. Probably something like sad breakup movies or whatever crap came with rejection. Dream sits his backpack on the holding area and sits down on his bed where his book was. He picks it up and opens the first page ready for his study.

Number 56, Rejection:

Rejection is rated as a 7/10 on the emotionally traumatic scale. When thinking of Rejection most would feel lucky to get it as it doesn't seem horrible. Little do people know, rejection plays on one of your most sensitive senses, love. Love is a word we don't use in the community today as it is an emotion most don't experience. As you are 18 though, it is heightened as we have stopped giving people from age 15 to 20 the ZFT pill.

With rejection you will experience:
-Self-esteem issues
-Body Issues
-Mood Issues
-heart pains
-Access emotions
-Lack of Trust
-Failure to fall in love
If any of these symptoms are making you feel suicidal, report to the front desk and ask for pill 478.

"All students report to your sleeping area."

Dream puts the book down on the end table, "goodnight Clay. If your nightmare is really bad you can talk to me," George says and Dream looks at him. "But it's against the rules to share Nightmares," Dream says and George puts a finger over his lips to shush him. "But we shouldn't disobey the rules," George rolls his eyes and puts his hands on his hips. "Isn't it a rule to not disobey what older people say? Well I think by not following what I say your doing that."

Dream opens his mouth and then closes it when George had technically just bamboozled him. "Night Clay," George giggles and leaves the room making Dream pout. He opens the manual for night routine and smiles when it was just like usual just with a new injection number. He opens his bedside drawer, taking out the needle and putting in his skin. He pulls it out then putting the silicone tape over it. Once he's done with that process he goes over to the walk in closet and opens his arms wide like they had trained all men to do. The machine gets his formal clothes off and immediately swapping it for pajamas.

Dream walks out with a yawn and crawls in bed, eyes closing from how interesting the day had been. He sighs loosening his muscles, and preparing himself for his nightmare.

------

Dream rubs his eyes, coming into the apartment that him and his wife shared. It was a sweet place, walls a pastel blue and sunflowers all along the edges. His wife had made it that way, sharing that it was her favorite out of all the flowers. So that evening he decided to get her some as a surprise. He had never felt this way about a person before, and it felt amazing.

"Honey, I'm back from work!" Dream sits his suitcase down and holds the flowers in his hands happily. She walks in tying her robe and smiles when she sees her Husband. "Dear I was just in the shower, welcome home." She gives him a kiss and gasps when she sees the flowers, "are these mine?" He nods handing them to her and she goes into the kitchen to put them in a vase, "how was work?" Dream takes off his jacket and loosens his tie. "It was amazing, No one had any serious issues and we even got free time to ourselves." She nods and Dream grabs the magazine off the counter, "what have you done all evening?"

"Mostly just cleaning, but I've also been cooking." Dream smiles and she gets her hair out of the confinement of the robe. "That's lovely, I think I'm going to get in more comfortable clothing." She goes wide eyed and grabs his hand gently, "no you should stay and talk more." Dream tilts his head in confusion, "the bedrooms a mess and I want to get it cleaned before you go in." He laughs and stands up taking his tie off all the way, "I don't mind if it's dirty."

She goes infront of him and puts her hands on his chest, "but I'd really prefer to clean it first." He gives another laugh moving out of her way and towards the bedroom, "it can't be that bad." He opens the door before she can slip in front of him again, "honey I really think I should clean first!"

He walks in and is shocked when he sees another man standing there while trying to put his pants on. "Who in the hell are you!?!" The guy pulls on his shirt and Dreams wife goes in between them, "now listen I get lonely when your gone." Dream blinks rapidly a few times feeling betrayed. "So you sleep with another man!! How could you do this to me!?" She looks down in shame and Dream looks at the other guy completely furious, "get out of our house!!" He shouts and his wife goes over to the man and hugs him. "Clay now don't get too worked up, I'm in love with him!"

Dream feels tears spring to his eyes and his wife gives him a sympathetic look. "Who do you love?!? I'm not going to take this!" She rubs the other man's chest and looks at Dream in disgust, "you just don't satisfy me anymore. Your unattractive, and there are plenty of other people who will treat me better then you ever will. Your always gone and you don't make anything really, your just a disgusting man. I don't see how I could have ever loved you!"

She screams and Dream looks down in pain, she was brutally rejecting him. "How could you do this?" She laughs quite sickly and smiles, "it was easy. You are nothing and you never will be, your pathetic." Dream walks out the room tears falling now and goes into the kitchen picking up the vase with flowers. He throws it on the ground and it smashes into a million pieces, the flowers flowing with the water. She comes running in the guy right behind her and crosses her arms. "Your an evil woman!" She smirks kissing the man next to her and gives a fake pout.

"And your a pathetic man."
------

Dream shoots up out of bed and coughs eyes filling with tears at the horrible nightmare. He was sweating profusely, probably because of the intensity of it. Dream wipes his eyes grabbing at his heart as an ache takes over it. It was the worst feeling ever, spreading through out his body and making him feel helpless.

He pulls up his legs and rests his chin on his knees. No wonder it was a 7/10, it was incredibly painful and he'd never been this way before. His heart was racing, ears ringing, and fingers shaking. This horrible pain had made its way through his chest, and it left a hollow feeling behind. Rejection was serious, and it fucking hurt. He decides to focus on something else, and that something else was George's monitor.

Based on your fear, you got certain things. For example George got a monitor that beeped for how close he was to death, because his fear was a dangerous one. Dream did not receive it though, because his wasn't dangerous his was emotionally painful. So he decided to listen to the steady beeping, glad George wasn't close to any sort of danger in his nightmare. Dream couldn't imagine having a natural disaster, well he didn't really know what that was. All he knew was that it was a 9/10 on the scale, and that scared him shitless. Not many people got those from how severe they were, usually the strongest were picked to avoid deaths.

This confused Dream as George wasn't very mentally or physically strong, so why would they give him that much of a challenge. He shakes the thought away and leans over to pick the book back up and dives into the next chapter.

Well he would have but then he can hear George's monitor speed up and he has to put the book down. He listens intently, the monitors beeps going at an insane speed, and wonders just how serious this was. His friend was possibly going to die, but if he got out of the bed and helped him then surely he'd be given a strike. What if George didn't make it though, what if it killed him?

Dream sits there for a second longer and is relieved when the beeping goes down. But his curiosity gets the best of him and he gets out of his bed and opens the door gently. He looks around making sure No one else is awake, and sneaks over to George's room. He opens the door and is surprised to see how different each of theirs were.

George's walls were blue, a giant wave painted on each side and a tornado where his bed laid. His floor was a dusty tan color and there was a realistic looking crack running through the middle, the inside pitch black. He looks up to see George and he's rolled on his side, cheeks wet with tears and fingers clutching his pillow tightly. Dream feels slightly bad for him and sits next to him on the bed and untangles one of his hands from the pillow. He holds it rubbing a reassuring thumb against his, watching as George visibly relaxes.

Dream didn't know a touch could make someone feel better and decides to experiment a little by running his hand up George's arm and going past his shoulder to his hair. He runs his fingers through George's hair, the softness of it feeling nice against his fingers. This wasn't a gesture people used ever, but he remembered his dad doing it once to his mother. It was meant as an affectionate gesture, well that's what his dad said, Dream doesn't know what affectionate meant but went with it.

He continues the gesture and George slowly opens his eyes, and they looked so different. The color was diluted, like his brown eyes were going to turn colorless from sleeping torture. "C-Clay," George sits up and tries to wipe at his eyes as he adjusts from coming back. "What happened?" George tries to steady his breathing but it just won't happen, as he closes his eyes in fear.

"T-there was this wave, i-it took o-over the city. People w-were dying, and I was stuck in a t-tower. The room was f-filling with water. The o-only way to get out was s-swim down. T-there were creatures in the water, and I w-watched a girl get eaten by a shark. I-it ripped her in half, and the water turned red. I-I screamed and water f-filled my lungs. I a-almost didn't make it, b-but then the building combusted. I tried swimming back up, but t-then my foot was d-dragged down by a wire on a fridge. T-the shark from before circled me, I couldn't b-breath. He came at me, I w-was seconds away from d-dying. It's teeth caught the wire, a-and I was able to swim away. I had never felt t-that way Clay, I I looked down and it was coming at me.

I moved and it got a fish instead, I got to the surface. A women was screaming, h-her legs where gone. C-clay I can't handle this, I c-can't do this. I can't f-forget her face," George says and Dream can see his eyes fill with something like panic. "Oh my God George." George's body was shaking, and there was no way in hell he was going to forget the memory. "S-she just screamed, and t-then she was gone." Dream remembers something from a movie, that his parents had watched where the man wrapped his arms around the women and she acted better.

Dream decides to try it, wrapping his arms around George and George sniffles wondering what he was doing. "W-what are you doing?" Dream runs a hand down George's back, another thing in the movie, and feels George soften a little. "I saw it in a movie, does it make you feel better?" George nods and his arms shakily go up to wrap around Dreams neck.

"The nightmares over right?" George shakes his head body trembling at knowing he had to go back and finish. "You can't finish that George it will kill you," Dream says and George just sobs shaking his head. "I don't have any o-other choice Clay, I h-have to finish. Its the r-rules." George seperates and gets out the needle to take the other half. "Just promise you'll s-stay here," George says and Dream snatches the Syringe from him. "You're not taking this, you can't go through the rest. I'm gonna do it, okay?"

George shakes his head trying to reach for it but Dream moves it out of reach. "No that's too dangerous, and it's a-against the rules! You could get seriously hurt C-Clay." Dream gets off the bed and takes the Syringe pointing it towards his veins. "I know what I'm doing it will be okay, trust me." George nods trusting Dream and Dream takes a deep breath and sticks the needle in his skin. He winces, the difference noticeable when it wasn't yours.
(Also to be clear, this isn't medically damaging. Cause if you share needles in real life it can cause you to get a disease, and possibly die. In this world though disease doesn't exist, they've sculpted a 'perfect' society. So don't worry about them catching something.)

"F-Fuck that stings, okay I'm going back to my room. Now you can go to bed and not worry about having a nightmare." George wipes at his eyes and gives Dream a worried smile, "please be careful." Dream nods and goes out the room and into his. He feels dizzy, the sleep drug taking affect and gets in bed before he falls on the ground. Dream closes his eyes not knowing if he was gonna make it.
-------

Dream gasps, finally being able to breath the air filling his lungs again. He looks around, seeing a woman trying to climb her way onto a platform but it was useless without legs. Dream feels like screaming himself, as he looks around for safety and finds a platform not far away. He swims towards it, screams echoing in his ears from other people, a woman screaming for her baby.

He looks back screaming, as he sees a giant wave behind him ready to crash down. He tries to swim faster but it's futile, as he's pulled down by the waves and brought underwater. He tries holding his breath and looks around, his leg scraping against a house that had been drowned by the water. Dream tries swimming up but continuously gets knocked down by the water. He tries one more time, only to recieve a mouth full of water. He feels something grab onto his leg and it's another man desperately trying to reach the surface.

Dream tries to pull him up, only making himself go down further. He thinks everything's fine, until the man screams, bubbles going everywhere and Dream wonders why. That is until the body is snatched from his view as the underbelly of a great white runs through his hair. Dream panics flapping desperately as red water fills his vision. He swims to the surface and swims as quickly as he can to a house that was still above water. He gets to it and climbs on top of it breathing heavily.

There were 4 other people and they tried to flag down the lifeboat but it wasn't seeing them. Dream sits up and looks out into the city, but nothing was left. There were 4 other houses and pieces of buildings all over. "Help!" The life boat comes over to them, and Dream cries in joy that they were being saved. The man helps them into the lifeboat, and Dream gets in horrified when he sees the shark coming at them at full speed. A little girl screams in fear and Dream grabs onto her not wanting that sight. The mother tries to move out of the way but doesn't make it the shark grabbing onto her leg.

"Mommy!" Dreams heart breaks at the little girls voice and shelters her eyes to where she can't see. The woman screams and Dream wishes it would end. The little girl cries into his arms and he cries as well, this was horrible. "She's getting eaten!" Dream covers the girls ears and looks at the men trying to get her. It was too late she was dead.
------

Dreams eyes open his breathing rapid and his body shaking. He doesn't fight the tears in his eyes and clutches his heart. He could feel how quickly it was beating, his lungs about to burst. No fucking wonder that was a 9, it was horrible. He watched people die right infront of him, and a little girl lose her mother.

He sits up wiping his eyes quickly and needed something to take away the feeling. They had dismissed the emotion remover injection years ago though. He groans in frustration but gets up going over to his closet, and opens his arms. It switches his clothing to the uniform, and Dream walks out feeling heavy.

Dream takes a deep breath and grabs his backpack and the notebook that had been carefully placed on his bedside table. He looks in the mirror at his clothing and is pleased to see that his uniform was black pants with a crimson long sleeved top. There was a tiny realistic heart pin on the collar of the uniform, and like usual his Identity number. He clicks the cologne button on the mirror and it sprays him, making Dream feel a little calmer.

He goes out his room and is surprised to see everyone was already awake. "Good morning Clay!" Dream smiles at Bad and goes over to the counter and grabs an Apple, a normal breakfast meal. "You looked drained was it really bad?" He shrugs taking a bit and Techno hops off the couch and grabs his bag, "on the first night they are suppose to be not as intense." Bad puts a hand on his hip and shakes his head, "yours just isn't as powerful as others. Yours is a 1 Dave," Bad says and Dream rolls his eyes at the two and looks at George. George's outfit was completely different, his pants tan and shirt a light blue. Unlike Dream George had a tornado pin on his collar.

"All students with a heart pin report to Room 136. Repeat, All students with a heart pin report to Room 136."

Dream stands up and George gives him a worried look, "be careful." Dream nods and George gives him a small smile. Dream puts his wrist to the injector and the door opens in confirmation. Dream walks out of his designated living area and goes down the hallway seeing a few other people. He knew none of them, but they all looked fairly similar. That surprised Dream, that everyone looked the same. Why did Dream look different?

George, Techno, and Bad all had dark hair colors and so did all the people in the hallway. Dream had blonde hair, and he has green eyes everyone else has brown. Dream walks a little slower and notices how everyone had the same attributes and he didn't.

Dream was, different.

-------------------------💜------------------------
Hi everyone!

I feel like every chapter I write on here has a Pt.2 and so on. Its crazy, but I almost kind of like it. This one was weird, but I actually am kind of enjoying it. I hope you all are too!

Well I love you all bye!💜💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.3K 267 10
DISCONTINUED this is a Dreamnotnap story as in DreamXGeorgeXSapnap and if you don't like that ship Honking leave mah dude. . I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER...
1M 25.1K 44
⇢ ˗ˏˋ flirting jokes leading to falling in love. isn't it a fun love story? ꒰⚘݄꒱ georgenotfound x oc started : 04 - 08 - 21 ended : 03 - 09 - 21
88.2K 2.9K 28
best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, right? dreamnotfound soulmate au completed
452K 16.4K 51
Dream's a total nerd, he's pop-punk and has no business in the tiny homophobic shit hole he calls high school. Pretty much no one knows he exists, an...