š“¼š“¾š“·š“¼š“±š“²š“·š“® {š“­. š“¶š“Ŗš“µļæ½...

By shiggyyyy

-āœ¼- š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦, š˜®š˜ŗ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦. š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±ļæ½... More

āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ āœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸāœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ‘āœ§
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ‘
šŸ‘.šŸ’
šŸ‘.šŸ“
šŸ‘.šŸ”
šŸ‘.šŸ–
šŸ‘.šŸ—
šŸ‘.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ’āœ§
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ‘
šŸ’.šŸ’
šŸ’.šŸ“
šŸ’.šŸ”
šŸ’.šŸ•
šŸ’.šŸ–
šŸ’.šŸ—
šŸ’.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ“āœ§
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ‘
šŸ“.šŸ’
šŸ“.šŸ“
šŸ“.šŸ”
šŸ“.šŸ•
šŸ“.šŸ–
šŸ“.šŸ—
šŸ“.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ“.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ”āœ§
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ‘
šŸ”.šŸ’
šŸ”.šŸ“
šŸ”.šŸ”
šŸ”.šŸ•
šŸ”.šŸ–
šŸ”.šŸ—
šŸ”.šŸšŸŽ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ•āœ§
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ‘
šŸ•.šŸ’
šŸ•.šŸ“
šŸ•.šŸ”
šŸ•.šŸ•
šŸ•.šŸ–
šŸ•.šŸ—
šŸ•.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ•.šŸšŸ
āœ§šŸšŸ— š²šžššš«š¬ š„ššš­šžš«āœ§
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž
āœ§ššš®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šžāœ§

šŸ‘.šŸ•

8.2K 388 191
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"GET THAT CAT OUT OF HERE!!", ron complained, pointing at hermione's pet.

"for the last time, his name is crookshanks!!", hermione said, rolling her eyes.

ron possessively covered his pocket that contained his faithful rat, scabbers. he glared at the cat and hermione as he stomped off, not dealing with any of this.

scabbers has been sickly and more thin than usual, making ron extremely worried and blaming it all on hermione's new cat.

"evelyn!! have you been feeling better??", hermione said as she grabbed the girl's hands.

"yes. thank you for worrying! it's all thanks to draco taking me to madam pomfrey", evelyn smiled.

"malfoy?", harry questioned.

"mhm! I was going to tell you at the beginning of the year hermione, but my matching friendship bracelet is the same as—"

"MALFOY?!", ron yelled.

"y-yeah....is something wrong?", evelyn worried.

"evelyn!! have you not heard half the nasty names he's called us? bloody hell, he's probably called you some of those names too! and he's the reason buckbeak is going through a trial right now. not to mention, the amount of times he's teased harry and bullied others into doing things in his favor. he's a cocky, stuck up, little piece of—"

"hermione!", evelyn said, stopping the girl from rambling on.

"I-I know...but maybe I can help change his attitude—"

"no amount of goodness will change that snarky attitude of his", hermione rebutted.

evelyn looked down as her twirling thumbs. she had hoped that perhaps hermione, ron, and harry would give malfoy a chance. and vice versa.

"anyways, evelyn. just stay away from him okay? he's not good for you", hermione softly said, patting the girl's head.

"I...I'm sorry hermione. but I can't!", evelyn said as she pouted, running off before the three could even say anything more.

hermione sighed as she looked over at harry and ron, who was standing a few feet away from her and her cat.

"it's okay hermione. she'll soon learn that malfoy's no good", harry said as he turned around and left.

hermione and ron looked at each other as they started heading out for hogsmeade again.

"let's hope so", hermione mumbled as she walked next to ron.

—✼—

evelyn met up with malfoy, crabbe, and goyle as she had asked to hangout with them. to crabbe and goyle's surprise, malfoy had agreed.

"I'm sorry for being late, something was holding me back a bit", evelyn smiled, rushing to malfoy's side.

"took you long enough", malfoy scoffed, however the four had started walking.

once they reached hogsmeade, evelyn's eyes widened in awe. it was her first time coming and she couldn't believe how much the wizard village looked like a winter wonderland.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! LOOK AT ALL THESE SHOPS!!", evelyn excitedly pointed.

malfoy waved his hand, signaling for crabbe and goyle to go off on their own.

evelyn started walking on the chunky pile of snow, leaving small footprints behind her. malfoy followed as he showed her dervish and banges, a magical equipment shop.

"and here's honeydukes sweetshop", malfoy said, opening the door for evelyn to enter first.

"woahhhh!!! look at all this candy!!", evelyn exclaimed.

there were shelves of unimaginable candy. from every color of the rainbow spectrum, jars of magical gum balls and boxes of chocolate frogs were presented.

"welcome!! how may I help you today?", a woman that seemed to be in her 50s asked. her ginger hair was tied back into a bun, showcasing her minimum wrinkles.

"good day ma'am! perhaps you could recommend us what sweets you prefer?", evelyn politely said, giving the woman her best smile.

"just call me mrs. flume, my dear! and there's many great options, but perhaps I could interest you in some of honeydukes best chocolate?", mrs. flume suggested.

"thank you very much mrs. flume!!"

evelyn quickly hopped from one section of the store to another. there were many types of candy, surprising evelyn.

"draco!! come here!!", evelyn called, making the blonde boy roll his eyes.

evelyn aggressively stuffed a mr. spindle's lick'o'rish spider into malfoy's mouth, making his eyes slightly widen.

"what do you think?? it's licorice but as live spiders!!", evelyn excitedly said, making malfoy just slowly nod his head.

pulling malfoy's hand along, evelyn fed him some jelly slugs and peppermint toads along the way.

finally being satisfied with the amount of candy tasting, evelyn had decided to get a chocolate cauldron and a whole lot of honeydukes best chocolate.

"where'd you get the money from?", malfoy sneered, although evelyn was used to her friend's condescending tone.

"oh, hagrid was nice enough to give me some allowance", evelyn replied as she nodded at mrs. flume and waved goodbye to her.

"can we go there?!", evelyn pointed, making malfoy just walk towards the shop.

the inside had a wooden architectural style. there were many rustic metal chairs and tables, filling the bottom and top of the restaurant. circular lights hung with a chimney that sprouted warm fire near the center of all tables.

"welcome to three broomsticks!", a man greeted from behind the counter. "how may I help you today?"

evelyn looked towards malfoy, as she had no idea what to get since she's never been here before. not only that, but she also was not decisive enough to order for herself.

"I'll take a butterbeer and a shepherd's pie with a side of salad", malfoy ordered.

both men then looked at evelyn, who just stared at malfoy with nervousness. she tugged on malfoy's sleeve, making him lean down.

"can you order for me please?", she whispered.

malfoy snorted as he stood straight back up.

"same thing for her too", malfoy ordered and paid.

"I-I could've paid", evelyn pouted as the food and drink was quickly handed to malfoy.

"sure, you with your little bronze knuts", malfoy teased, making evelyn cross her arms as she followed after him.

the two sat at a table a little bit away from the fireplace. evelyn took a sip of butterbeer as the foam stuck to the top of her lip, creating a fake mustache.

malfoy glanced up and covered his mouth, laughing into his hand. evelyn cocked her head to the side, wondering what was so funny.

"something wrong dray?"

"you...you...you know what, never mind", malfoy said as his head dropped down, refusing to look up at the silly girl.

just as evelyn was about to speak, she had caught a glimpse of who she thought was harry. but there was no way the boy had been able to sneak past the dementors right?

in fact, if evelyn squinted hard enough, a few tables away was hermione and ron, hiding behind a tree that was oddly placed in front of their table.

"what are you looking at?", malfoy asked, following the girl's gaze.

"—you'd think that sirius black, being james potter's best friend, would've never betrayed him. after all, they were such a close knit group with the other 2", cornelius fudge said, telling the shop owner.

"and to think that he'd go and kill one of their close friends without remorse. peter pettigrew was blown to bits too, only leaving a finger", he continued.

evelyn tensed at the mention of sirius black. she had hoped that harry was not hiding under that table and that she had just mistaken someone else for him. but her gut was telling her that it was harry that was under the table, listening intently to every word and living off it.

"draco, did you know??", evelyn whispered, looking over to the boy that had on his usual neutral face.

"not really. I've heard about it, but not in detail", malfoy replied. he then took a napkin and wiped the foam off evelyn's face.

"don't think too much about it. it's not even your problem", malfoy said.

"but harry's my friend!! I bet he's feeling awful right now", evelyn frowned.

"he's not even here! he won't know if you don't tell", malfoy said, clearly not noticing hermione and ron at the table with harry hiding under it.

"y-yeah but—"

"evelyn, let it go. not everything's within your control", malfoy sternly said.

"w-well speaking of out of my control, can you do anything about buckbeak?? I know you were badly hurt, but hagrid loves him and I don't want to kill an innocent creature", evelyn pleaded.

malfoy merely smirked.

"sorry, but the committee for the disposal of dangerous creatures—is out of my control".

malfoy then walked away as he got up to get another tableware. evelyn breathed in and breathed out as she glanced at where malfoy had sat.

"patience", she told herself as malfoy quickly came back.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 2.8K 82
šƒšØš§'š­ š­š”šž šŸš„šØš°šžš«š¬ š–š”šØ ššš«šž š­š”šž š¦šØš¬š­ š›šžššš®š­š¢šŸš®š„ ššš§š š„š¢š š”š­ š‘šžš š«šžš­ š¬š”š¢š§š¢š§š  š¬šØ š›š«š¢š š”š­š„š² ...
17.9K 409 38
āš–¶š—‚š—…š—… š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š–暝—ˆš—‹š–¾š—š–¾š—‹?āž š–ŗš—Œš—„š–¾š–½ š—š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’ š—‰š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹. āš–Øš–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—Žš—Œ š—š—ˆ, š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š–ŗš—Œš—...
3.4K 128 17
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...
38.5K 1.3K 161
āš–øš—ˆš—Ž š–½š—ˆ š—„š—‡š—ˆš— š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—†š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾, š—‹š—‚š—€š—š—?āž āš–¶š—š–ŗš— š—‚š—Œ?āž āš–“š—Œ. š–¶š–¾ š–ŗš—‹š–¾ š—‚š—†š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾.āž āš–Ø š—š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½š—‡'š—...