Tokyo ghoul

By Lexi_69

When Taiga just wants to visit her niece, Hinami, she is attacked by several problems. She comes from a diffi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
Authors note.

Chapter 52

1K 43 4
By Lexi_69

I pushed him away and began crying. "Why have you come back. Leave. Fuck off!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry for leaving. I heard you've moved on...which is good."
"That's all you can say to me? Which is good. Fuck you Kaneki!" I shouted.
"Take care now" he muttered.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
He looked up sadly. "Take care now"
"Take care now? Take care now! you up and vanish and that's what you have to say to me?"
"I'm sorry." He muttered.
"Too little too late. Now leave. Your good at leaving when people need you most."
"Your one to talk."
"I left to protect my family."
"I left for you."
"What?"
"I put you in too much danger. I was nasty to you. I left until you moved on so now I'm back."
"Maybe you should just leave again because yeah I love Kaito but he isn't you and he never will be."
"Take care now" he said looking up at me straight faced.
"Take care now What is that?"
"That is a sentence I came up with"
"Why?!"
"Because I can't say the sentence with three words that I have been itching to say. Because If I said them it would be cruel because I am no good for you. I'm saying take care now...I'm letting to go. Trying...trying so hard to let you go. I'm trying to make it right after what I've done, I'm just trying to make it right "
"What three words do you want to say?"
"I love you and I do Taiga I really do. I'm so in love with you but I'm not good. I keep putting you in danger and it's not worth it."
"Being with someone you love should be worth anything." I said, tears streaming down my face.
"Not worth them losing their life."
I shook my head and looked up. Kaneki on the verge of tears.
"Take care now..."I said crying,walking away. I walked into the café and Hide was there sat with Soharas body. I'll call the police and tell them about ghoul related crimes." He said standing up. I nodded and walked upstairs. Kaito was sat with Hinami. As soon as he saw me he ran over, hugging me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.
"I got blood on you...I'm sorry." I said smiling.
"Don't be stupid it's fine. Go get showered and changed. I'll find someone to get you some food an Hinami can make you some coffee yeah?" He said moving away. He gently wiped the tears off my face. "I'll go clean the Windows downstairs." He said standing up as walking away.

I was stood in the shower, letting the warm water run down my body. I was right, Kaito was no Kaneki, Kaneki was evil and yet, there was a piece of him that hadn't changed, although most of him was an emotionless sack of nothingness, there was a small piece of him, that when he was around me, made him feel emotions and I feel guilty knowing that that small shred of humanity is decreasing because of everything he continues to go through. He will always be that boy that saved me in my first day here...the boy that basically changed my life...that cute boy obsessed with books that walked around with an eye patch is gone. And it genuinely pains me to say that, but it's true. Kaneki may be stronger and he does try to be more heroic but he isn't the boy I fell in love with...not any more.
There was a small knock on the door. "Taiga. It's me. Can I come in." Kaneki said.
"No. Go away." I said resting my head on the wall.
"Please. I need to talk."
"I don't want to talk."
"Well then just listen. Kaito is good for you and I'm happy that you're happy but I'm unhappy that your happiness is because of another boy. Taiga I love you." He said walking in. I poked my head out the side of the shower curtain and covered my bare body with the towel near by. "If it's not too much to ask will you see me tonight?"
"No. I'm with Kaito Kaneki. What do you not get? I'm finally happy. He doesn't attract attention like you, or get himself nearly killed like Hide, he listens to me and treats me with the respect I deserve! He's done more for me in two weeks then you have in two years. The way you treated me was disgusting and I'm not going back. The door is there, use it." I said looking at the door.
"But taiga-"
"-but nothing. Now leave" i said, acting strong. He nodded and walked out closing the door gently.
"Don't cry." I heard Hinami say. "Please don't cry" she whispered. I put my hand over my mouth and quietly sobbed into it. I felt horrible but Kaito is good for me? I slowly got out of the shower and opened the door to see Kaneki on the floor being comforted by my niece.
"Taiga just go to your room" Hinami said looking mad. I sighed and walked into my room. I threw on some clothes and climbed out of my window. I didn't need dead flesh, I needed a live kill and now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 121 17
Yn and her step- siblings . . . . . . . . . . . Don't repost If you don't like it then block it no hate comments
78.5K 2K 32
-"She is mine" Hakus fighting stance was rigid. "She is my everything, they both are." His gaze darted around him as he watched the Light brighten wi...
38.9K 924 19
Angst//no smut// contains lgbtq+ ship|s// dadzawa// In this story Shoto and Katsuki accidentally meet at therapy. Will Katsuki have enough mental str...
17.4K 322 9
[Complete] A long time ago meliodas had a child with Liz. (no spoilers about season 2) soon Liz died and all meliodas could protect was his child. ye...