Unscripted Love • A Tom Hardy...

By LMonde

When a movie star falls for an ordinary girl. Their story begins September 2009: Fiona, 24, is a normal girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 43

751 14 0
By LMonde

"So, I have a make out scene after this," Tom said, slowly. 

"Ok."

"Do you think you could wait in my trailer? I just think I'd feel weird," Tom asked. 

"Uh, yeah I can hide while you make out with someone else, sure," she said, her smile crooked. 

"I love you, I just don't want to think of you watching me and feel like I'm cheating on you," he tilted his head sideways. 

"I love you too. This is your job, so I wouldn't think you were cheating on me," she said. "But I understand not wanting me to be there."

"Thanks, love," he kissed her lips softly. 

Fiona wasn't sure why he was thanking her, she never said she wouldn't be there. She made sure to choose her words carefully. She of course wanted to see him in action, she wouldn't let him see her and she wouldn't let it upset her. She knew she couldn't wait a year to see it.

The two headed back to his trailer, where Tom freshened himself up for his make out scene. He wished Fiona had come another week rather than the one where he has a passionate scene with another woman. 

"Love, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," Tom tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Oh you're damn right you will," she tried to sound angry but when her eyes met his she couldn't keep a straight face. "I love you, don't worry about me."

Keeping a close eye on where Tom was heading off to, she waited a few minutes before following him. She had tossed on one of his a black fleece hoodies, as a casual disguise. She knew he would be upset if he saw her, but it was a chance she took. If he did see her, then she would really leave the set, she reasoned with herself.

Lingering in the back, Fiona made sure to stay hidden behind equipment until the director said action. They were going over the progression of the scene, through the house. Both Tom and Reese nodded and laughed with each other. Fiona assumed it was just as awkward without a significant other watching. 

"Action!" The director shouted. 

The door pushed open as Tom and Reese made their way into the room, lips already locked. Fiona felt jealousy like she couldn't have imagined. She knew it was stupid. She kept telling herself it's just a movie, it's just a movie, it's just a movie.

Fiona could definitely recall a time or two where they had made out like that. The two of them urgently needing each other. Tom lifted Reese on tables and kissed her neck before falling on top of her on a couch. 

"Awkward?" Chris asked.

"Just a tad," Fiona lied. 

The crew reset the stage and ran through it again. Fiona had to see them forcefully make out again and again. To see Tom's body pressed up against a woman not Fiona made her lightheaded. 

"I think I'm gonna go get some real coffee. Don't tell him I was here. I sort of, but not really, promised I wouldn't be here," she explained, backing out of the room. 

Once outside in the cold Canada air, she took a deep breath. She knew she was being completely unreasonable. Reaching into the fleece pocket, she pulled out her cell phone and called her sister, Callie. 

"Hello?" Callie answered. 

"Hey, are you busy?" Fiona asked, walking straight back to Tom's trailer, not getting coffee.

"No, I just got out of class. I'm walking back to the apartment. What's up?"

"Well, I'm visiting Tom in Canada and I just had to watch him make out with Reese Witherspoon," she said, deflated. 

"Like it was part of the movie?" She asked. 

"Yeah."

"Ok, and? That's his job yeah?" Callie said into the phone. 

"Well yeah. It was just weird," Fiona knew how it sounded. 

"Yeah I'm sure that is weird, but I'm sure it's weirder being told to make out with someone in front of a bunch of people," Callie reasoned. "How intense was it? Like, did clothes come off?"

"Oh no! Thank God!" Fiona shouted.

"So what's your issue?" Callie asked. 

"It was just a little more intense than I thought it would be. I don't know," she attempted to explain but everything she thought to say made her seem even more stupid. "I'm overreacting."

"It sounds like you are. You would know that a romantic comedy would have some form of kissing or even sex. So be happy you just saw a make out scene," Callie pointed out. Fiona didn't know if there was a sex scene and now she needed to know. 

"Yeah, I guess," she entered into the warm trailer. "He told me to stay in the trailer and I should have listened."

"That sounds like it would have been a good idea. Maybe do that in the future. Don't go to see something that will make you upset."

"Fine! You're completely logical and I dislike it," Fiona laughed. "No, I don't. Thank you for pointing out my stupidity."

"Anytime," Callie said. 

Fiona knew her sister was right and that she would probably feel better once she had Tom alone later that night. It had been a while since they were intimate and she knew that was partly to blame for both of their jealousy. 

Fiona lounged on the longer couch and pulled Tom's iPad from his backpack. She scrolled through her Facebook absent-mindedly, most of her feed was filled with old friends from high school that she hadn't talked to in easily 5 years. 

Feeling slightly forgotten, Fiona was about to post for the first time in months. She went to add a photo of her and Tom and remembered she was on Tom's iPad so it probably didn't have any photos of them on it. When the screen loaded she saw the most recent photos saved were of engagement rings. Fiona's eyes widened at her discovery, her heart beat faster. She exited and logged out of her Facebook and put the tablet back in his bag. She didn't want him to know she had seen it.

She sent a text to Callie.

FIONA 4:52PM: So I just stumbled on photos of engagement rings…….. …….

Callie called her less than a minute later. 

"You call me to talk about something stupid, but text me for that, what the fuck?" Callie shouted into the phone. 

"I don't know when Tom's coming back, I don't want him to hear me," she laughed. 

"So even more reason to not let today bother you," Callie pointed out. 

"Yeah you're right," Fiona ran her fingers through her hair. "If they were for me."

"Oh my God, shut up. Of course they were for you," Callie hollered. "You're crazy."

"I know, I know," Fiona laughed and rolled over onto her stomach, her feet danced in the air.

"Send me the pictures, I want to see," Callie begged. 

"I don't have them," Fiona said. "They were on his iPad and once I saw them I exited out and turned it off."

"Well then tell me what they looked like," Callie pressed. 

"I only saw 2. One was like a normal ring, just a diamond with like a braided band," Fiona got up and walked over to the front of the trailer and maintained a lookout for Tom as she described them. "And the other I don't know, was not a diamond in the center but had diamonds around it. It was different but I think I really liked it, from the 30 seconds I looked at it."

"But not a diamond? That's weird," Callie said. 

"No it was beautiful. I don't need a diamond at all, I lose shit all the time. That is stress I don't need," Fiona laughed. She saw Tom come into view, his shirt was unbuttoned about half way. "Different topic, Tom's coming!"

"Am I on speaker?" Callie asked.

"No," Fiona answered, as Tom ducked into the trailer. 

"Hey," Tom said to Fiona before realizing she was on the phone. "Oh, sorry."

Fiona shook her head that him talking wasn't a big deal.

"How would you want him to propose?" Callie teased. 

"Callie! I gotta go," she said loudly.

"Super romantic, in public?" Callie continued.

"No, definitely not the second part," Fiona answered. "But I'm hanging up."

"Fine! Call me when you're home," Callie said. "I'm super excited."

"You know nothing happened right?" Fiona asked. 

"Yet."

"Bye!" Fiona shouted. 

Tom looked over at Fiona in the far corner of the room. She was tucked underneath his fleece jacket, just her sock covered feet poked out at the bottom. Her face looked worried, nervous maybe, Tom couldn't put a finger on it. 

"How's Callie?" Tom took the blue shirt off and tossed it on the small table. He stood there shirtless. 

"She's fine," Fiona said, admiring Tom's body. And I get to look at it forever. Her heart fluttered. 

Tom wanted to press for more details, especially about the part of something not happening. He wondered if that was about Chris and if anything almost happened. He bit at his lip as he looked around for his own clothes. 

"It is so cold in here," Fiona said as he was standing practically naked. 

"There's heat you know," he pointed to the thermostat next to the tiny bathroom.

"No I did not know that," Fiona said. "Good thing you came back when you did, I may have froze to death."

"It's like 11 degrees, you wouldn't freeze," Tom laughed, finding his pants folded on a shelf. 

"11 degrees?! That's below freezing, I would certainly freeze," Fiona shouted, her eyes wide. It was definitely not actually 11 degrees, she was exaggerating and he was too apparently. 

"It's not… oh, Celsius, love," Tom said, slightly snooty. 

"Excuse me for not knowing you were using the metric system," Fiona rolled her eyes. 

Tom smiled but didn't say anything as he dressed. He disappeared into the bathroom to wash the makeup off his face and ruffle his hair a little bit out of place. He came out looking more like Tom than his character. 

"Ready to go? We can grab something to eat," Tom suggested. 

"Sure, something light though. Don't want to be bloated when Chris comes to pick me up," she smiled and fixed her hair. 

"Let's go," Tom said sternly. Whether or not she was really going on a date, which he knew she wasn't, she was really rubbing it in. Fiona and Chris got along effortlessly it seemed, Tom couldn't blame either of them but he was mad at how it worked out. 

Fiona giggled and snuggled up close to him as they walked down the road back to their hotel. 

"You know I love you right," she tightened her grip on his arm. She thought of him being in his hotel room, alone, looking at and saving photos of engagement rings. 

"Hmm," he grunted, opening the door for Fiona into a Canadian pizza shop. 

They grabbed a few slices and sat down at a booth.

"So how was your scene?" Fiona asked, as she took a bite of the hot pizza. 

"Yeah, it was fine," he shrugged. Fiona stared at him, expectedly which made him let out a guilty laugh in the silence. "I'll show you later."

"No, no, please don't," Fiona begged. The last thing she wanted was him picturing Reese while making out with her. She knew it would take some time for her to get the images of him and Reese out of her head. 

"No?" Tom looked hurt.

"I don't want you to kiss me the way you just kissed someone else… I'd feel like you were thinking of her," she admitted to him.

"Sounds like you're a little jealous," Tom smirked. 

"No, I just don't want you reenacting your kiss with someone else, I think that's fair," she said, slightly angry. 

"Ok, ok. You're right," Tom said, trying to diffuse the situation quickly and quietly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 806 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
723K 28.5K 42
"Its not a matter of finding the person you were meant to be with, but a matter of waiting to find each other." After breaking up with her boyfriend...
69.5K 1.6K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...
7.5K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...