Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 54

6.1K 623 32
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 54

Shehnaaz didn’t have one mean bone in her body.

But today she was angry and hurt with the way she had been humiliated by Meghna and friends.

When Shefali and Mahira inched closer to her apologizing for their mistake, the usual warmth in her eyes had been replaced by coldness.

“Shehnaaz, hum bohot buri tarah se influence ho gaye the, Meghna ki baton mein aa gaye. We are sorry babe” Shefali spoke sullenly , on behalf of them both.

“Tumlog khana hi khate ho na? ya kuch aur khate ho? Usne bola aur tumne kar diya?"
Shehnaaz shot back, looking daggers at both the girls.

“sharam nahi aayi yeh sab karte hue? Mere kapde utarte hue? Bohot maza aaya tha na tabhi? Maine kitne pyaar se welcome kiya tum logo ka aur tum logo ne yeh ghatiya harkat ki mere sath?” she scowled turning her gaze to Meghna, who just stood there frozen at her spot.

“jaise sunny ne maar khayi hai na I wish main woh kar pati tum logo ke sath” she retorted.

Sidharth who was busy talking to Mohit, overheard the conversation and came to them.

“U know what? I have been taught well not to raise my hand on women, but today I don’t care if m defying my values even.” Sidharth spoke and in a second raised his hand and smacked Meghna and Shefali’s heads in one go, making them bob ahead.

Both of them reflexively touched their head, but kept their mouth shut.

“Aise hi mara tha na Shehnaaz ko lawn mein?” he smirked.

“I wouldn’t wish you guys on my worst enemy even. You guys are a plague” Sidharth seethed looking at all four of them with a disgusted expression and continued
“I hope I never see any of your faces ever in my life” he spat out the last bit of venom, took Shehnaaz’s hand, walked to his car and drove away.  

It was quiet late, almost twelve when they left the spot of confrontation.

There was silence in the car, as Sidharth drove.

“Puttu, sunn na, mujhe aise mood mein, yeh negativity leke ghar nahi jana, kahi aur chate hai?” Shehnaaz spoke feebly, uncertain of his reaction.

Sidharth took one look at her face and quietly steered the car thru the by lanes of Juhu, and parked near the beach.

They walked down the cemented stairs, finally reaching the sandy ground.

Shehnaaz slipped out of her sandals feeling the cool sand beneath her feet.

“Tu bhi nikal na” she told him “Shehnaaz please yaar, mera abhi yeh sab bachkaani harkatein karna ka bilkul mood nahi hai” he frowned.

“Tu meri baat kyu nahi manta kabhi yaar, Tujhe accha lagega, nikaal na… ahhhaaahhh” she whined like a kid and he literally flailed his legs in exasperation, making his slippers land in two different directions at a distance.

Shehnaaz giggled and ran to pick them up.

“Khotta kahi ka” she returned and placed his slippers neatly beside hers.

“Chal ab” she huffed and dragged him with her.

They strolled on the cold sand barefeet.

Sidharth was awfully silent.

He had anxiety issues, and only he knew how he had braced himself to face those demons.

The eventful evening had left him drained as if he had engaged in some strenuous work.

As she hugged his arm, she felt the muscles in his forearms twitch as he restlessly drummed opened and closed his fists.

His coping mechanism she remembered.

She moved her palm on his arm, tenderly, hoping to calm him down with her touch.

“Sidharth, jo bachi kuchi kasar reh gayi thi, aaj puri ho gayi. Tune accha sabak sikhaya un kamino ko” she spoke looking up at him.

“Ab chhod de sochna. Dimaag mat sada apna” she turned around and walked backwards, her eyes locked on his face.

She was so right, he thought as he felt the cold sand caress his soles like acupressure therapy, but still it was hard to shut down the nagging thoughts.  

She knew he was probably burning from inside, and wanted him to speak to her.

To let out his feelings.

But he seemed to have shut down again. It was dangerous.

She had made a lot of effort to pull him out of his darkness, and could sense him struggling to contain himself.

She pursed her lips, looking at his straight face trying to think of a way to lift his mood.

When suddenly a moderately heighted jogger clad in a black tshirt and running shorts bumped, chest first into Sidharth.

Thanks to his strong built Sidharth dint even move, but stood halted in his tracks.

Shehnaaz saw they guy was wearing a black mask even.

Without even thinking she charged to him and pushed him away with all her might

“oye..Saamne chalta insaan dikhai nahi de raha aapko? Andhe ho gaye ho kya? She shouted, but a smiling Sidharth pulled her back.

She was unable to understand his reaction and looked back at the guy who was now bent with his palms on his knees, as his laughter got louder.

He straightened himself and approached them, hugging Sidharth and greeted him with “Hey Sid”.

The masked guy turned to Shehnaaz and removed his mask shocking her.

It was Varun Dhawan flashing her with his dazzling smile.

“Va..var” she stammered, unable to form his name.

“Varun Dhawan Mam” he chuckled. “Hey bro wassup, sorry for this?” Sidharth spoke and put his arm around her shoulder
“She’s my girlfriend Shehnaaz” he said.

“Ohh tabhi main sochu, yeh Sid kiske saath beach ke chakkar kaat raha hai” Varun spoke to a stunned Shehnaaz.

“Woh I am sorry ji, mujhe kya pata kaun hai? mujhe laga aapne Sidharth ko dhakka diya, toh maine bhi de diya” she said innocently making them both laugh.

“Hamari chhod tu kya kar raha hai itne late” Sidharth questioned.

“dude m so swamped with work throughout the day man, raat ko hi time milta hai jog ke liye, aur crowd bhi kam hi hota hai, fir bhi yeh mask wask lagake ghumna padta hai. Tujhe dekha toh socha thoda darau tujhe, but teri girlfriend ne toh mujhe hi dara diya” he grinned looking at her.

Varun and Sidharth were classmates in school and regularly partied together.

“Tu bata, anything new coming up from you side? Teri pichli story toh super duper hit thi” Varun hinted at his last book which was made into a successful commercial movie.

“haan chal raha hai, a book is in pipeline” he mentioned.

“Great bro, cant wait. Tashu is a big fan of yours man” Varun spoke about his girlfriend, as Sidharth smiled sheepishly and thanked him.

“Chal bro I’ll bounce now. See you around man” he shook hands with Sidharth and hugged him and then turned to her

“Shehnaaz, wat a beautiful name. It was a pleasure meeting you, I mean getting pushed by you” he giggled making her smile too and jogged off.

This was her first ever celebrity encounter and she was obviously doubling over with joy.

Her excitement was so infectious even Sidharth had forgotten his sulk and joined her with a face splitting grin.

But as they continued walking, he started to get irritated as she went on and on about how handsome he was, how charming he was, the cute characters that he plays and so on.

He wanted to tune off, but he couldn’t.

The way she was fondly recollecting his movie scenes, was irking him.

“Chal na abhi bass kar, kitna pakayegi?” he frowned. “tera muh nahi dukhta kya itna baat karke?” he said annoyed with her chattering about him.

The fact was he couldn’t tolerate hearing her moon over some other guy.

“Chal abhi, bohot late ho gaya hai” he declared angrily and started walking towards the car.

They collected their footwear and sat in the car.

Shehnaaz was smiling as she knew the reason for the sudden change over in his mood.

“Ab ismein chidne ki kya baat hai. Banda hai cute toh thodi tareef kar di” Shehnaaz placed her hand on his thigh but he shoved her hand off

“tujhe aisa hi koi dhundhna chahiye tha, hero type ka” he snorted “Kaha tu mujhe jaise boring insaan ke sath fass gayi” he said with a straight face.

“rabba mereya.. kya karu main mere iss kaddu baby ka?” Shehnaaz held his chin and shook it playfully.

“Mere liye toh yeh Varun, Salman, Shahrukh, Amir, Akshay sab tu hi hai, samjhe melle ku” she was speaking but was interrupted by him

“Haan abhi woh tere sade hue naam nikaal gadhu, kaddu, sidhu pidhu” he imitated her making her giggle

“Nahiiiii aaj alag hai, naya wala, mere kullu baby” she tugged his earlobe making him smile.

“Tu bhi na, bass chid chid karna aata hai tujhe.” she took his hands in his

“Good looks, romance, emotions yeh sab toh koot koot ke bhara hua hai tere mein, but aaj toh tune action scene kiya hai na.. by god,, main toh fan hi ho gayi teri” she spoke finally finding a way to cheer him up.

“Mera hero, super hero sab kuch tu hi hai puttu” she cooed, kissing his forehead.

“yeh varun sharun jo hai na, saare screen pe hi theek lagte hai, nataa sa toh tha woh.. huhh” she said

“uske saamne teri personality kaintt lag rahi thi” she pumped him up, trying to make him feel better.

“Chal chhod yeh sab, Kal ka pura din maine maa ke sath bitana hai, subah subah chalenge, ok puttu? Ab ghar chalo, mujhe nini aa rahi hai she smiled.

In her heart she felt thankful for Varun.

The chance encounter really helped her cause of pulling him out of his sulk. 

They drove back home feeling content on finally overcoming a huge hurdle in their life. 

_____________________________________________

Please vote for my story and don't forget to leave ur comments. If you find HWP a good read You can also recommend my story to ur friends.

Many many thanks

Love and luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 4
एक रंगतदार कहाणी, जाणून घेण्यासाठी नक्की वाचा...
501K 34K 107
Contains short stories....peep in... ❤💕 Cover by @narmsinghani❤
417K 50.1K 106
I am always obsessed with school love ...though it's immature , it is the most beautiful phase of life..♥️ So here is a beautiful teenage crush story...
33.3K 3.9K 47
so hello hi namaskar yha ek chotu si koshish ki jaa rhi likhne ki I hope aap sab ko pasand aa jaye Ok then....... to ye story h krishna shergil...