Baby Angel | h.s

Af perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... Mere

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 55

2.5K 48 0
Af perks_eos1800

September 6,2020

"What about Hydrangea?"Noelle thought out loud.

"I dont know,my love"Anne pursed her lips before looking outside her garden,"I have a lot of them already"

It was a quiet sunny afternoon in London today,Elle and Anne are having there daily videocall that Anne took seriously considering she enjoyed Elle's company considering she lives alone and far from her children.

Now,theyre talking about the flowers in Anne's house as she thought if she wants to buy another but she doesnt know what but luckily,Noelle is here to help her.

"Yeah I know but you still don't have that in your porch"Noelle shrugged softly, "It will make a good addition to the plant box though "

Anne bit her lip for a second then her twinkled after imagining the hydrangea, "You are such a life saver, petal"

"What?No, I'm not"Noelle scoffed making them laugh.

"I could buy it later or tomorrow if I'm not too busy taking care of my little cats here"Anne chuckled as she moved in her seat, getting comfortable.

"I'm sure they're a handful"Noelle joked making Anne laugh softly, "But do you want me to go there?Accompany you?"

"Oh no need to, Princess"Anne shook her head, "I could go alone and besides I think my little neighbor here would like to come too so I'm not completely alone"

"Little neighbor?Ooooh do I know or does Harry know who it is?"Noelle excitedly said.

"No, oh gosh"Anne chuckled scratching her neck a little, "She's a 6 year old, sweetheart"

"Ah"Noelle let's out a breath considering for a second, she thought it's a man and now feeling a little dumb too cause she didnt noticed the word "Little".

Can't really blame her, all Harry and her wants is Anne to be happy and not feel lonely but Anne is okay with everything as long Harry and Gemma are happy.

"I'm pretty sure that I'll babysit her tomorrow"Anne said as Noelle cooed, "And, she talks a lot about you"

"Really?"Noelle raised a brow, completely interested at the 6 year old.

"mhm, always talks about how pretty you are, that she wanna be like you when she grows old"Anne informed Noelle as placed a hand on her chest feeling it burst in adoration for this 6 year old girl, "She talks about you and Harry, that when are you gonna marry your Prince charming"

"Prince Charming, huh?"Noelle wiggled her brows.

"Gotta love kids, m'love"Anne chuckled before she smelled a burning smell in her kitchen making her grimace.

"Is something wrong?"Noelle noticed her expression.

"I gotta go now, and yes there is, I'm cooking some food and I think its burning already"Anne stood up from her chair before going to the kitchen, "I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?I'll show you the flowers"

"Okay, have nice day Anne and I hope I'll see you soon, especially that young girl"Noelle grinned blowing her a kiss making Anne jokingly catch it making Noelle giggle before both of them ended the call.

Like mother like son really.

Noelle shook her head while chuckling and remembered that Harry is literally like that also, the flying kiss and catching it.

It was adorable really and Noelle loves that about him.

The girl then looked at the living room and saw Wesley watching some show on the TV. Quinn is sitting on the stairs for no reason is video calling her boyfriend, Adelaide is probably at Robert's office, snooping around and well her parents, Noelle doesn't really know where they are.

Theyre probably taking a nap, Noelle thought.

But all in all, all siblings are in their house,just chilling.

Noelle then sighed not knowing what to do now considering Anne literally saved her from boredom earlier. Then suddenly, she heard a a loud giggle and shrieked from the backyard.

"Star!"Noelle heard Avri called for her before A went inside the kitchen in her little swim suit.

Yep, Avri and Exton is outside playing with waters considering they felt hot today so Susan and Robert put out a little water party for them. Nerf guns and a small swimming pool in a inflatable pool that they bought last 2 years ago.

"Harry has a butterfly in his tummy"Avri excitedly said.

Noelle furrowed her eyebrows with a ghost smile in her face. She was pretty sure that all people in their house knows that Harry has a butterfly tattoo, more like moth tattoo in his abdomen.

"Let me see"Noelle somehow still finds it interesting as to why Avri looks so excited about it even though she knows that H has a tattoo of it.

Avri then ran back outside at the backyard as Noelle followed her. When she stepped outside, Noelle was glad that she was only wearing one of Harry's shirt that stops above thigh and some CK underwear cause the sun is too hot right now but somehow, there's a little cold.

Noelle shook her head at the peculiar weather before her eyes set on Harry who is sat on one of the chairs, a chair where you sunbathe on.

The girl tilted her head a little, Harry had one of his clips on top of his hair making some curls stop falling in his eyes. He was on his back with his shirt pulled on his chest while he held it up, Noelle then squints her eyes and saw a butterfly on top of his moth tattoo.

"Who's a happy little butterfly?You are"Harry cooed looking at the butterfly who is resting on top of his moth,"Made a friend,arent you?"

Noelle cant help but laugh softly at her boyfriend who is literally talking to a butterfly,it was a good sight to see.

Then,Noelle walked forward to them while her gaze lands on Exton who is now playing with Avri happily.

"Hey"Noelle called softly at Harry.

"Hi,angel"Harry look up at her with an adorable smile making Noelle giggle lightly.

Suddenly,the butterfly flew away making Harry look down at his tummy before his shirt falls back on to place.

"You made it fly away"Harry gasped.

"No I didnt,you big baby"Noelle chuckled tucking some hair behind his ears before she moved to the side and sat on Harry's left thigh as they face the inflatable swimming pool,"It probably got bored,charming"

Harry just scoffed at her making her laugh before pressing a kiss on the side of his head making a smile form on Harry's face.

"You made my butterfly lonely"Harry said patting his stomach where the moth tattoo lies.

"Im pretty sure Im your butterfly's friend"Noelle said as she looked around,just enjoying the view before Rory and Rowan went outside of the house and went to the kids.

"Oh are you now,Evie?"Harry look up at her,squinting his eyes a little due to the sun as Noelle hummed in response,"Im sorry but no"

"Excuse me?"Noelle look down at him.

"He's etched onto me so therefore Im his friend"Harry shrugged closing his eyes,feeling the sun above him.

"Its a he now?"Noelle raised a brow at him.

"Mhm because he's etched to my skin,baby"Harry replied as he took off his hand from his stomach before putting it on Noelle's bare leg and started to knead it softly,"And Im a guy so its a he"

"Unbelievable"Noelle chuckled shaking her head but she find it adorable that Harry thinks like that.

Harry then grinned before leaning up to press a wet kiss on Noelle's neck making her sigh in contentment.

"I love you,my baby angel"Harry said to her neck.

A/N
Hello,Its Summer here.
Okay, I'm laughing cause this is so rushed and I wanna post something cause it's been so long but I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter because it's rush.

About the shaving thing, I really can't release or write anything about it without actually seeing it cause I don't wanna clown😭 so maybe we'll wait about the allegedly "interview" first but if it comes out and if he really shaved then I'll write about it and the date is gonna be the date where the rumors came out(September 9 or 8 maybe) that he shaved so 2 dates on the upcoming chapter.

This is not proofread btw cause I'm quite busy with Mid Quarter Exam in our school so I'm sorry but I'll edit soon.

Thank you for reading!

All my love, S.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.5K 197 15
Harry Styles held his breath as his blind date emerged from the car outside. Nervously he watched from his unseen position in the restaurant bar as t...
6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
5.5K 88 29
He catches my chin in his warm hand. "I bet...you want me to kiss you right now." "H-Harry...?" I wanted him to kiss me...I wanted his lips on mine. ...
Dark. Af darkfic

Fan Fiktion

38.2K 484 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...