The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

By rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... More

𝓣𝙝𝙚 𝓥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝓲𝙨 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝓡𝙞𝙘𝙝!
𝓒𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝓞𝓷𝓮 ➳ So...I'm the Villainess?
𝓣𝔀𝓸 ➳ Who said money can't solve problems?
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Thanks, Dad!
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Picnics with the family are the best!
𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Winning him over pt. 1
𝓢𝓲𝔁 ➳ Winning him over pt. 2
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Too much pink!
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Money is indeed the best!
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ➳ I really like your face
𝓣𝓮𝓷 ➳ It was today?!
𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Dancing with the devil
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ➳ I don't want it! Please take it back!
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ First prince?
𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I don't like you too
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Divine power and magic
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ So you're really Elderon?
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ➳ I will be the richest master archer!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ➳ He knew!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ➳ A Rose or a Thorn?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Accompanied by Pests
Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Are you siding with the first prince?!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ➳ Why did you stop coming to the palace?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Did you forget?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Harvest Festival

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty

7.2K 351 185
By rinkunai

???

A person sat still in the room, completely enshrouded in darkness. His thumb brushed over his fingers, waiting for the other person who just came in to speak.

The latter bowed respectfully before raising his head. "The Young Lady has left to the Royal Palace along with the Duke, Master. It seems they are going to meet the King."

The person's hand stopped its movements and proceeded to tap his fingers on the wooden table. "Hmm, is that so?" Royal palace...? His lips curved into a smirk as he stood up from his seat.

"I wonder what she's up to."

"Should I keep an eye on her, Master?"

He shook his head and made his way to the door. He opened the door, letting the bright light enter the dark room. "No need. I'm sure that person will inform us soon."

~*~

"We have arrived, Your Grace."

Hearing the coachman's words, I pulled back the curtain slightly and peaked through the small opening in the window. A huge palace with a luxurious fountain that stood proudly at the center of the pavement came into view. The details of the marble statue at the center of the fountain was intricately carved, showing off the sculptor's god-like hands. Whoever made this sculpture deserves a round of applause.

The water in the fountain sparkled under the sunlight as if they were little gems hidden deep inside the water. It had a simple design, but anyone could tell that it's a luxurious piece of art. Very fitting for a place where the ruler resides.

The coachman drove around the fountain before pulling the carriage near the entrance. A servant opened the carriage door, placing a step stool under the carriage's door before bowing his head down and greeting us.

"Welcome, Your Grace, Young Miss. His Majesty, the King, is waiting for you at the garden." My father got off the carriage first before escorting me down the carriage. He turned towards the servant. "Lead us to His Majesty."

"Yes, Your Grace. Please follow me, Your Grace, Young Miss."

The servant led us inside, turning around a few corners before arriving at a long, open hallway leading to the garden. The garden was spacious and breathtaking, filled with different kinds of flora that bloomed proudly under the sun.

Not far from our position, the King could be seen sitting in front of a table at the center of the garden, casually sipping on his tea. Upon arrival, the servant immediately greeted the King. "Greetings to the Sun of the Echeveria Kingdom. I have brought His Grace, Duke von Ahlefeldt, and Young Miss von Ahlefeldt, Your Majesty."

I was not able to take a good look at his face during my birthday banquet due to a certain asshole. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

I glanced at the King sipping his tea elegantly, looking like a perfect painting that came to life. He had turquoise hair that was parted messily to the side and turquoise eyes that shone as clear as the sea. Despite being almost in his 40s, his youthful appearance remained vibrant. He could even compete with father's beauty. Damn, whoever made these characters sure is crazy about beauty. Is there even any average-looking person here?

The King nodded and waved his hand, signaling the servant to leave. The servant bowed to the King and to us before leaving the garden. Father bowed his head slightly as I curtsied before the King, greeting him along with my father. "Greetings to the Sun of the Echeveria Kingdom."

The King went silent for a minute before standing up and slapping my father's back, taking me by surprise. "What's with you being formal and all to me? It's giving me the creeps. It doesn't suit you at all." I glanced at my peripheral view, only to see my father glaring at the king who wore a horrified expression.

I averted my eyes in a hurry when his gaze fell upon me. Laughter could be heard in the garden as the king's magnetic voice came into my ears again. "Ah, I see. Is it because your daughter is here? You want to keep a good image in front of your daughter? Hahaha!" My father grumbled loudly, "Shut up."

I felt another gaze on me. "I'm not like that, Alyn. Please don't listen to this noisy old man." I understand, Father, but...when the fuck is this king going to let me lift my fucking head?! It's starting to hurt already!

The king continued laughing loudly, enjoying himself. I felt my patience slipping away, finally no longer able to take it. "Pardon me for my impudence, your majesty, but can I lift my head now? My neck is starting to hurt."

As if snapping out of his reverie, he told me to lift my head, which I obliged with glee. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I thanked the king. He stared at me with warmth as a smile made its way onto his lips. "It's nice to see you growing so healthily, Alyn. You were still so tiny the last time you visited the palace. I hope you'll come visit again from now on."

Hmm...seems like Amarizi had a good relationship with the king. "I'll keep that in mind, your majesty." A frown replaced his smile. "Call me Pops like you used to before. Drop the formalities. You are like a daughter to me after all."

Father glared at the king, displeasure written all over his face. He ignored my father's glares and kept his eyes on me, sparkling in expectation. My lips curved upwards, showing my front teeth. "Alright, Pops!"

His face lit up as he ushered me towards the seat beside him, ignoring my father's murderous glares. Father sat on the opposite side of the king. My eyes gleamed brightly as I drooled at the numerous treats in front of me. After receiving permission of the king, I wasted no time on grabbing a treat or two.

The king watched me munching happily on the donut with fondness before breaking the silence. "Alyn, how is it going with my son? I hope he's treating you well. Tell me if he-"

I coughed out loud as I choked on my second donut, cutting off his words. Father hurriedly handed me a glass of water as the king patted my back gently. I accepted the glass of water and chugged it down in my throat. "Are you okay?" Father asked, brows knitting together with a frown on his lips.

I nodded as I said my apologies to both of them. Shit. I almost forgot my original goal in coming here. I can't believe I let myself get distracted by the food in front of me. I clicked my tongue. Thank goodness, the King brought the subject up. I turned my gaze towards the King, giving him a small smile. "About the engagement..."

"Yes, what is it? Is there anything you're not satisfied with?" I shook my head. "No. In fact, it's going smoothly." Along the plot, much to my chagrin! I bit back the last words that threatened to slip out of my mouth as he let out a sigh in relief. "But..."

His brows drew together. "I don't want this engagement, Pops. I ask of you to please rethink your decision." The king widened his eyes as he glanced at my father who just nodded at him. "What are you talking about, Alyn? Isn't this what you always ask of me before? You have always told me about your desire to become the crown prince's fiancé."

Sigh...here goes nothing. My eyebrows creased as I pursed my lips, head lowered while gazing up at them guiltily. "About that, Pops...I realized it was just a fleeting crush. I no longer held any feelings towards his highness and I also want us to marry someone who we love and who will love us back." His gaze grew dark as I suddenly felt the atmosphere getting chilly. "Did the crown prince told you that he won't love you?"

Shit. I messed up. I should have worded it better!

"No, no. I just don't want us to be stuck in a loveless marriage, Pops. His highness should have the freedom to marry someone he loves." His face visibly relaxed, a warm smile adorning his lips again. "You don't have to worry about that, Alyn. The crown prince voluntarily agreed to this engagement." What? Why the fuck would he do that?

"And you also don't have to worry about being in a loveless marriage, he will surely fall in love with such a lovely girl like you in no time." I highly doubt that though! My lips tugged downwards. "Even so, Pops, I still don't want the engagement."

"Why are you so insistent on breaking this engagement off? Tell me honestly, Alyn. Are you perhaps dissatisfied with the prince's attitude?" I sneered in my heart. If you're already aware of it, then stop pushing him to me!

"Yes, I don't like the prince's attitude so please break off the engagement."

He let out a sigh, shifting his gaze to father. "You didn't tell her?" Father just shook his head with a guilty expression.

"Tell what?" He shifted his gaze back on me, smiling. "Alyn, this engagement has already been set in stone as soon as you were born to keep the greedy nobles from trying to marry into royalty. I just can't just cancel it without a valid reason, and the reputation of both families involved will be tarnished."

I glanced at father who refused to meet my gaze. Father, you didn't tell me anything about this! "Can't it be resolved while minimizing the damage?" They just shot me a smile, refusing to answer. They're refusing to budge! "Can't you just accept the engagement?"

I clenched my fist that was hidden under the table. "I would, but I'm afraid I might cause harm to the crown prince."

"Why would you cause harm to him?" I stared at him with a blank look. "I might run out of patience and just hit him if he continues on pissing me off." The king burst into laughter, holding his stomach.

"Then do so! It might finally turn him into a better child." Did you just passed on your responsibility as a father to me?! "Shouldn't you be doing that instead, pops?"

"You're right, but you're here now so you can just discipline him for me." I frowned at him. What an irresponsible parent! "Then, I'll take your word for it, but I'm still against the engagement."

It was now the king's turn to frown. "I told you, Alyn. I can't do that."

"If it can't be helped, then how about making me his highness' fiancé candidate instead? The engagement is not completely broken, and the crown prince can still get engaged with someone he loves if ever he changes his mind." I finished with a smile, giving each of them a glance.

"You're really Ain's daughter. You really know how to negotiate a deal in your favor." My father flashed me a proud smile, making me smile back. "I'm flattered, Pops. So back to my suggestion, what do you say about it?"

"Do I have a say in this?"

"No," I replied, smiling sweetly. He shook his head in defeat. "Then I have no choice but to accept it then."

A broad grin broke out of my lips. "Thank you, Pops!"

I guess I accomplished my goal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MissFortune By Rosiquen

Historical Fiction

3.5K 83 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...
172K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
391K 15.4K 57
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...