π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

Av Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... Mer

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£

6.9K 461 77
Av Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

The room is in pure silence as if everyone is in fear to let a breath out. There are so many people in the room with their some sort of weapon which seems like two sticks attached with a chain. 

This seems like a war now. War for the leadership, for the title 'Mafia leader', for revenge, for dignity, for love, for everything.

Someone gulped maybe because Taehyung heard a muffled sound. The 'Hell and Heaven' family are eyeing each other. No one dares to even move an inch.

Suddenly, that ugly laugh of Kai flinches everyone in the room without those assassins and all look at Kai with slight fear in them because their main strength who is Jungkook and he is not in a condition to fight right now.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook whose head is resting on his shoulder and is breathing heavily. He doesn't know how to save him anymore. They are only 7 but the enemies are hundreds in number and Taehyung is sure there are more outside the building. 

"What happened? Awww looks like…." Kai breathes out as he stands up hastily and trails looking at Namjoon, "Looks like I've destroyed your little joy of family reunion. So rude of me." 

Jin rolls his eyes mentally hearing that dramatic tone. Namjoon is not scared to face them but he is scared thinking about the after situation.

Will they survive? How can they face 7th ranked assassins? 

"Well, now it's my time to watch an action movie, guys. Have a very good luck." Kai says as he goes near the bed to sit on it.

Allison notices how those assassins start spinning their weapon as if they are getting themselves ready for the situation which is about to happen now.

"Guys….!" Taehyung calls more like warns. They don't know how to communicate anymore. 

"Jinnie, hide somewhere safe." Namjoon whispers as his hands reach for the gun in his back.

"What? No, I'm not hiding. Am I what? A girl? I'm going to fight." Jin replies with the same tone as Namjoon but with a slight scolding manner in it.

Namjoon doesn't reply because he knows there's no other option if Jin wants it. But slight smirk forms on Namjoon's face thinking about how much this man loves him. And to save him and his family, he can do anything. 

"Tae, get Jungkook and just hide somewhere, we got this." Hoseok says looking at Allison who was already looking at him. 

They communicate through their eyes like they knew each other for a very long time. But in reality, they met each other just a few hours ago for the very first time. 

Taehyung isn't convinced with Hoseok's words but he trusts him and he has no other option as well. So, when one of the assassins takes the first step towards them, the red beauty stands up hurriedly, holding Jungkook in his arms. 

In a second, the room becomes a mess. Ten assassins attack one of them and they fight for their life. Taehyung somehow manages to take Jungkook behind a huge pillar of the room. He hugs Jungkook tightly so that the elder doesn't fall on the ground.

"Baby, hold on there. We'll be alright." Taehyung mumbles as he peeks behind to see the situation. And his heart falls seeing the scenery before him.

Jin's face is stained with blood all over on it and Namjoon is still trying his best to keep them safe. His arms are bleeding.

Hoseok's gun is out of bullets and now he is fighting with his physical strength. And Taehyung has to say, this guy knows how to fight. Yoongi as well but they won't be able to hold it longer.

Allison is shooting with her might and has already taken down at least 30 of them but her gun is also now out of bullets. But she is a trained hunter so she knows how to fight. But soon enough, 10-15 assassins attack her at the same time and Taehyung can see themselves losing the war. 

"Tata?" Taehyung flinches when Jungkook's broken tone falls directly over his ears. He looks in front to look at the male.

"Yes, baby? Is it hurting too much? Do you want to sit?" Taehyung asks, blinking several times to hide his tears because he can't let him know about them being losing once again. 

"Go and hide….hide somewhere. Save yourself." Jungkook says breathing heavily. His hot breath is burning Taehyung's skin. 

"What? Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere leaving you here in this situation." Taehyung scolds Jungkook as he says that. He didn't expect those words from the ravenette.

"Tae, sweetheart listen to me. They are going to kill us all. So, just run away. Please. Tell all of them to run away. And I'm sorry for….for failing you once again." Jungkook's voice breaks in the middle and a tear slip from his eyes. 

Taehyung's heart breaks into pieces for the hundredth of times as he shakes his head violently holding Jungkook protectively in his arms. 

"He is right, darling. You should run." Taehyung's eyes widen hearing the tone.

His eyes peer over Jungkook's shoulder and he watches Kai standing before them, an ugly smirk is on his face. 

Jungkook turns around and stands like a shield before Taehyung immediately. He has no strength in him but he can give his life if it comes to protect his love. 

"Look at you. Still trying so hard. That's my boy." Kai says dramatically. 

Taehyung is surprised to see him standing like that even in that situation. Guess, all the mafia's are like this. They can bear pain like it's nothing. 

"I'm not your boy, Kai. I never was." Jungkook growls as he glares at the male.

Taehyung watches how Kai's expression changes and it turns into venom. The red-haired gulps. He can't save Jungkook like this now. He tries to warn Jungkook by pinching him on his back but the elder is stubborn enough to not react to any of his warnings.

"Yes, because you are a fucking betrayer!" Kai screams and harshly hits the ravenette with a chair which makes him fall on the ground and slide to the other side of the room. 

Taehyung also falls on the ground and his lips are not bleeding because of the hit. But he doesn't care about that, his eyes are searching for his love.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screams and sits up to go to him but before he can even step ahead the venom holds him from behind.

"No, no, no, darling. Where are you going? You wanted to play a game, huh? Now let's play the game, shall we?" Kai says as he harshly spins Taehyung and makes him watch the scenario of the room. 

The red beauty gasps watching each and every loved one of his are kneeling on the floor. Their heads are low and blood is everywhere on them.

His heart aches to see them hurt because of him and his love. They don't deserve to be hurt like that. Taehyung can't stop his tears anymore. He looks at Jungkook who is whimpering lying on the floor and three assassins are around him, waiting for a command maybe and then.....they'll kill him.

We lost once again, God! Why?

Taehyung asks but as usual, gets no answer. He closes his eyes as he lets his tears roll down from his eyes. Kai holds him more tightly from behind and he puts his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"So, baby doll. See that? Isn't that beautiful? Look at your parents. Look at your poor friend. She doesn't deserve this, right?"

Taehyung looks at Allison who is almost unconscious now. The evil head is right, she doesn't deserve this. This war is not her at all. 

"You tried to play with a mafia leader, darling. I think way above than your little slutty mind." Kai says, his voice sounds amusing and he is clearly having his fun. 

Taehyung makes a whimpering sound as he cries looking at all of his family members before him. He should've thought about a second plan. Now, only God can save them.

"So, baby doll. Now you'll do whatever I say to you otherwise your that pretty boyfriend is gonna die in front of your eyes. And how? Don't ask that. You don't want to know that. They are dangerous, you know?" Kai points all the assassins and Taehyung just stopped breathing right there. 

The red-haired nods his head without even thinking. He can't let Jungkook die. Never!

"Good boy~. Now, you've to choose one by one from your family members here whom you want to see die first." Taehyung gasps as his eyes almost budge out of their place. 

He can't do that. No way! 

"What? You don't want to do that? Okay then, we'll kill…."

"NO!!!" Taehyung shouts. He doesn't understand what to do. 

How can he choose one of them? He loves and respects all of them dearly. It's more like taking your own life. 

"Choose then. Quickly. We don't have all the time in this world." Kai warns and Taehyung gulps. He glances at all the six people before him.

Namjoon and Jin can't be in his list. They raised him, gave him life. They are his parents. He can't kill them.

Yoongi? No, he is Jimin's to be husband and also his elder brother. He can't kill him. What will he answer to his Chim?

Hoseok? Jungkook won't ever forgive him if he chose Hoseok first. 

Allison?

A tug forms in his throat when that thought comes across Taehyung's mind. He takes a deep breath and gulps. He can feel Kai's grip getting tighter. 

"QUICK!" Kai screams.

The younger flinches and then answers quickly, "All….Allison." 

Taehyung feels so guilty as he looks at the girl with eyes full of guilt and hurt. He is thankful that she didn't hear him saying that otherwise, Taehyung doesn't know what he'd do to himself.

Kai smirks and gives a sign to one of his pets who moves and stands in front of Allison.

"Poor girl. You all are a fucking betrayer, no?" Taehyung closes his eyes, doesn't want to see whatever is going to happen. He knows they all are going to die today, sooner or later. 

The Assassin holds his weapon and starts spinning it. The sound makes Taehyung's heart race three times faster as he holds his breath. 

But instead of a loud hitting sound, the red-haired hears the sound of gun shooting. He frowns and quickly opens his eyes when he feels Kai moving nervously.

"What the fuck is happening?" Kai shouts as he watches all of his assassins dying one by one. 

Taehyung also frowns seeing all of these. His parents are now falling on the ground and he looks around to see someone who is doing it. But this venom is not leaving him, instead, he is moving back holding him even more tightly.

After a minute, Taehyung hears an announcement along with the sound of helicopters.

This is MSS (Ministry of secret security of China). I order you to take down your weapon and surrender yourself, Yang Kai. Leave all the hostages. We've already trapped you in every way. You're under arrest. Takedown the weapons and surrender yourself. I'm giving you 2 minutes to surrender yourself otherwise we're coming inside. I repeat, surrender yourself.

______________________________

A/N:

Gosh! 🤒

That pretty bready smile 😘

I mean........how can someone look so different with the same cap? 🤐

He really has a fan account 😒

Oh! I love this 🤭

I'm fucking proud of them 😍 Disbandment....who? 😌

That nose scrunch 🥰

______________________________

Hello there lovely people,

Guess what? I'm going on a tour 😍😍😍😍 after a year! Gosh! I'm so excited. 😁😁😁 I'll try my best to end this story before I go on a vacation for 4 days. 😊

So, how did you feel about this chapter? Did you like it? Was it short? Let me know and please vote for me. 😊

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Try to learn how to fight, because that helps a lot. 💜

See you next time till then miss me 🤗

Good Night
💜💜💜

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

5.3K 220 10
This story is about the Mafia. Three of them are different from each other. And they fall for the same girl who has a boyfriend. That's how her life...
203K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|β€’|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
297K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...