BNHA Oneshots

By SweetTsundere21

First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou... More

Shigaraki x Reader -Blue Fluff
Bakugou x Reader -Crushes
Dabi x Reader -Wedding Blues
Todoroki x Reader -Surprise
Shinsou x Reader -Kitten
Midoriya x Reader -Confessions
Todoroki x Reader x Dabi -Believe Me
Todoroki x Reader x Dabi -Believe Me II
Dabi's Ending-Believe Me
Todoroki's Ending-Believe Me
Bakugou x Reader-- Chocolaty Confessions
Shigaraki x Reader -A Changing Heart

Shigaraki x Reader -Touch Me

2.4K 48 6
By SweetTsundere21

(A/n: I don't write any smut/lemons but I might write one eventually, dunno yet 🙈 I'm kinda thinking I might write a lemon for Dabi just cuz of the bad boy vibes he gives...)

*Warnings: Angst w/fluff  & Mentions of Sex//Nudity

It was another day at the bar with the League of Villains. Like always, I was admiring Tomura from a afar. I had finished my mission early and saw him sitting on one of the barstools drinking whiskey. He was talking with Kurogiri about the next mission in store for us. 

I sighed heavenly, Tomura's got this whole vibe to him that just makes me crazy for him. But by crazy I don't mean it in a lunatic way like *cough* *cough* Toga and her blood obsession. No, with Tomura it's this feeling of wanting to hold him in my arms, run my hands through his baby blue locks, have him make me sit on his lap, oh how I would love to kiss his neck, mark him as mine. But sadly, those are just fantasies in my head.

And they'll stay at fantasies. Why do I know? Well... 

"Hey Shiggy." I confidently strolled next to him, my fingertips brushing past his shoulder, "You're looking fine as fuck today." I smirked.

He didn't even glance at me like other times, he sighed deeply. "What do you want [Name]? I'm busy."

"Too busy for me?" I pouted.

"Yeah. Buzz off. Don't think I forgot yesterday's incident." he finally turned to look at me. 

I tried to discreetly puff out my chest and positioned myself in a sexy stance as I listened to him. My finger twirling a lock of my hair. "Aw Shiggy, I got the job done didn't I, right Giri?"

Kurogiri simply opted to stay silent as he and I realized Tomura's mood was becoming sour.

"You froze a prominent business partner. You also lied saying that we we're married."

"You know that bitch wanted to use you right? I was simply helping my Boss." My teasing tone faltered. My eyes narrowed with a dark expression, "Besides, you got what you needed. The money and those documents. So, what. Is telling people we're married such a pain to you?"

I said the latter part with bitterness. He sighed exasperatedly.

"You never listen, that's what. Also, if I recall correctly she wanted to kill you, for flirting with her eldest son." he said quite bitterly.

"I did not!" I shouted indignantly. "He was the one flirting. He's also not my type, unlike you Shiggy."

He slammed his hand down on the bar counter, "Stop fucking playing around. And stop calling me that!"

"Aw, come on you don't mean it." I went to go tease him as I tried touching his hand. 

But to my dismay he slapped my hand away. "Don't touch me!" he said standing up. "You're so annoying."

"Shigaraki Tomura, wait." Kurogiri addressed him. 

I sighed dejectedly and sat on the barstool. Yeah, my love life with Tomura --it's only a fantasy... because he hates me.

"I'm sorry [villain name], it's not you, it's just that-" even Kurogiri was having trouble making up an excuse for Tomura's attitude towards me. 

I shook my head with a wry smile, "It's cool, Giri. Um, could I get shot of vodka please? Or um, just leave the bottle here. Yeah, the bottle. Thanks."

He reluctantly nodded. Once he handed me the bottle, he left. I chugged a shot of vodka in one go. With the bittersweet feeling settling on my heart, I was barely able to realize that the door had opened and someone had joined me.

"I smell rejection, and sense sexual tension." said a familiar voice laced with amusement. 

I didn't have turn to see who it was, his voice was unmistakable, at least to me. "Observant as ever, big bro."

Dabi sighed as he took a seat next to me, "Don't tell me you fought with him again?"

"Tch, is it that obvious?" I sarcastically replied while motioning if he wanted some Vodka, he nodded but before I could give him a glass he drank straight from the bottle, "Ew, Dabi. I don't want your germs."

He chuckled, "Funny you say that now, when it used to be you who would eat from my plate and drink from my cup as brat. You'd leave your fucking saliva and snot and you didn't hear or see me complaining about it."

I blushed embarrassed since he was right. 

"I don't see what you see in that man-child we have for a boss. You like them crusty and creepy don't you?" he teased.

"Oh shut up, he's not.... well um, I guess. But um, hey, you wouldn't understand!"

He nodded as he took a big sip of vodka.

"Yeah, sorry lil sis, but I don't think I wanna know, knowing you, you're probably thinking how nice it'd feel to get dic-"

"Ugh shut up Touya!!" I punched his arm, earning a glare from him.

"You know I hate when you call me that." he rolled his eyes.

"And you know I hate it when you judge my sexual fantasies."

He chuckled which resulted in me doing the same. Dabi and quickly finished the bottle. Like the little sneak he is, he leaped over the counter to grab something stronger. We ended drinking a fair amount of liquor but luckily for us we had a high tolerance for it.

We spoke about the last mission where even Dabi had to side with Tomura saying, the lady's eldest son had the hots for me and I didn't do shit to stop him. 

"He's just mad I made more trouble for him." I whined, "He hates me, he wouldn't even let me touch his hand." I said the latter part with sadness.

"Cuz he's a jealous dumbass." my brother bluntly stated, "Also, he's probably scared he's going to hurt you with his quirk. Like come on' [Nickname], haven't you thought of it? Five fingers and bye-bye little bratty [Name]. "

"Oh, hah-hah very funny." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm serious." Dabi looked at me without laughing or using any teasing tone, "You know not everyone's confident with their bodies... he hides behind the hand for a reason. Like how I have my scars and you know... there's you too."

I thought deeply about what Dabi was trying to say, like him, I have scars of my own. But because of my villain suit, it's impossible to tell. I have scars I got from that bastard of a father--piece of trash Endeavor. I may act confident but... I'm not really. I don't take rejection to well.

"Talk to him. Be blunt as possible, he's dense as a brick when it comes to girls. You're probably the first girl in history wanting to jump on his--"

"Hey!" I went to cover his mouth, "Speak louder why don't you?" I sarcastically scolded him.

He smiled, "Whatever, just don't say big brother doesn't give you advice." he said standing up and heading to his room. 

I stood up as well, contemplating what to do. "Eh, what's the worse that could happen?"

Um... yeah, 1- I don't want to die by the hands of my crush, 2- I don't wanna leave the League, 3- uh it's gonna be hella awkward...

"Maybe it's not a good idea..."

"What's not a good idea?" I heard someone address me, the door behind me was now wide open, I hadn't realized I was standing outside of Tomura's room. 

I nervously giggled, "Oh Shi--Boss, didn't see ya there. Um, I was just uh, wondering if--"

He crossed his arms, his face expression difficult to tell since the hand mask was in the way. 

"Sorry about earlier." I timidly spoke, "I didn't mean to annoy you and I swear nothing like what happened with that one guy will ever occur. I'll be more professional." I apologized. 

Tomura sighed. "I didn't mean what I said."

"What do you mean?" My eyebrow rose in confusion, "What didn't you mean?"

Just as he was about to give me a response, we heard a few other voices not to far away; Toga and Twice loudly chatting. Tomura clicked his tongue and the next thing I knew he had brought -no scratch that, he pulled me into his room.

"Huh? And I thought I was the bold one here." I giggled to hide my nervousness.

In all the time I've been in the League, never had I ever gotten to be inside Tomura's room. The Boss's room was like the most sacred place here in the hideout, not even Toga dared to enter. 

With all the excitement I felt, I hadn't noticed Tomura's mood sour again. But this time, he said, "This is why you annoy me. You say things you never mean. You're just all talk, and play around with everything that has two legs and a dick."

My eyes widened, maybe a hue of crimson appearing on my cheeks. "Hey! That's not true! I don't... I... wait...Tomura... are you jealous? Do you think I'm only toying with you?" I suddenly realized why he's probably in such a sour mood.

"What? Where did you get a crazy idea like that, if I was jealous that would mean I-"

"Mean that you like me just like I like you." 

"You what?"

"I like you, no scratch that, I love you Shigaraki Tomura. You have no idea how much I've tried to win you over." I sighed shakily, "And here I was beginning to think you hated me. Ah, what a relief." 

"You... love me? But why?" his raspy voice broke.

I took a step forward, I hesitantly reached out to him and touched his shoulder. "I just do. I love everything about you, I love the confidence you have when leading the League, how crimson your eyes are, your voice melts me, and I constantly find myself wishing for you touch me."

"Touch...you." Tomura's eyes widened. He slowly took his hand mask off, revealing his tiny scars on his eyelids, his chapped lips, and his ruby colored eyes. "How are you not disgusted by this?" he pointed at his face.

I shook my head. My hand hesitantly reaching to touch his face, "I love everything about you and I mean everything. I think you're handsome."

"You're an idiot." his cheeks tinged with pink.

"Can I be your idiot?" I teased with a silly smile.

He rolled his eyes, "You're too cute, whenever you make that stupid smile." His hand went to touch me but he stopped midway.

"Tomura, it's fine... you can touch me, I'm not afraid."

"You're not... but... I am. I don't want to hurt the idiotic girl I love."

"You love me!?" I shouted with glee. He nodded. I Nuzzled my cheek into his hand, his pinky not touching my cheek, "Tomura, you don't have to be afraid, I won't disappear. I'll love you no matter what..."

No later did I say so, I felt his lips on mine. His chapped lips not seeming too bad, it actually felt quite good. There was no way in hell I was going to miss out on making out with my beloved Shiggy. 

"Oh~ Shiggy...Mm, Tomura kiss me again." I blissfully moaned.

"Tenko."

"Huh?" I parted from the kiss with a pant.

"My real name..."

He's trusting me with his real name?! My love...

"Tenko, I love you."

"I love you too, [Name]." 

Though, little did I see that makeout session with him would result in one of the most passionate moments of my life. His hands were finally roaming my body, his lips claiming my neck and chest. The sound of his low groans and moans drove me wild. 

If this was wrong I didn't want to be right. 

Bonus scene~

I laid head on Tenko's chest, my eyes dreamingly staring at him. He was drawing circles on my bare shoulder with his index finger, humming contently. But damn whoever knocked interrupting our tender moment.

"Oi, Crusty, have you seen--"

"Dabi?!" I cried as I hid under the sheets. "What the fuck bro!"

"Did no one ever teach you to fucking knock first?" Tenko shouted at him vexed.

"Damn [Name], I didn't think you'd take my brotherly advice to that extent." Dabi smirked. 

"Brotherly?" Tenko asked no one in specific.

I poke my head out from the sheets and sighed, "What do you want?"

"Geez, [Name], I was looking for you but looks like you don't need my help anymore." Dabi glanced at Tenko scrunching his nose, "Also, I hope you at least took my lil sis for some good quality dinner before that happened." he pointed at the disarray of clothing on the floor.

"Sis?!"

"Huh? You didn't know Shiggy? Dabi's actually my older brother. We're fraternal twins." I rubbed my eyes with a yawn.

"Hah." Dabi laughed as he saw Tenko's eyes widened. "Guess you know what that means. Break her heart and I'll get to burn you alive. Crusty."

Despite threatening Dabi back, I could sense Tenko tense up. I was quick to shoo Dabi out of the room by hitting him with a pillow and reassured Tenko that Dabi was joking. Even though, I knew that Dabi was not. 

"Tell me you love me again Tenko. Touch me." I cooed.

"You're such a handful I swear..." he muttered annoyed but there was a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips before our lips smashed together for the millionth time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
73.5K 1.3K 9
A collection of oneshots with your favorite heroes, heroes in training, and well, the not-so heroes. However, be warned, this book may or may not con...
50.5K 1.6K 13
αΆœα΅’βΏα΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ "𝗙π—₯π—œπ—–π—ž? π—ͺ𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 π—™π—¨π—–π—ž?" 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—π—π—ˆ π—π—ˆπ—‡π— π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗐𝗁...
120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...