Todoroki x Reader -Surprise

Shoto and I have been dating for over two years now. We're finally third years ready to graduate. Both of us ready to step onto a new phase of our life. However, not everything goes as planned. Especially when you've been hiding your relationship from practically everyone. And late night study sessions turn out to be far from that...

"Not feeling good again today?" asked Ochaco concerned, her big eyes peering at my face with worry, her hand patting my shoulder.

I shook my head, "Mm, it's nothing to worry about, it's probably just stress that has me feeling weary."

"You should get plenty of rest." Iida tells me, "It's not good to stay up late watching anime as you say you do."

"Are you sure you don't want to see Recovery Girl? Maybe she can help you?" Midoriya kindly suggests.

"Thanks for your concern, but really guys there's no need for that. I promise I'll be more responsible, I won't watch anime late at night and take better care of my health." I nervously replied. Reason for that was because that wasn't true... I'm not watching anime late at night... no sir.

~~~~

The following days, I continued getting more attention from my classmates. And I just so happened to get the attention of that one person I was trying to avoid more than all, my best friend; Katsuki Bakugou.

"Want one?" I asked offering him a brownie.

He glanced at me with a strange look; somewhat of a glare. "You're getting rounder, probably should lay off the sweets, Airhead."

"Rude, are you calling me fat?"

He shrugged, "Doubt your shirt shrunk." He then took my bag of brownies.

"Hey! I was eating that!"

"You'll thank me later." He walked off without another word.

~~~

With the days passing by, it became clearer for me and Shoto that our lives were or should I say definitely made a change of plans.

"Sho, I'm worried." I said laying my head on his bare chest.

"Don't be Love, I'll be there with you every step of the way." He said caressing my shoulder.

"You're not mad then?"

He shook his head and kissed my temple. "Of course not." He smiled at me. "I'm nervous too but I'm happy. I can't wait to meet our little one."  he began to caress my tummy tenderly.

I smiled back at him. "I love you so much Sho."

"I love you too [Name]."

~~~

Two month had passed, since Sho and I discovered we're having a baby. I mean, I was surprised sure, but come to think of it, it's just like Sho said, we've been having many 'late night study sessions' for the past two years nonstop, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

True we're both happy but, how on earth am I going to tell my dad. Sho says he's not planning to tell Endeavor, at least until after we marry which will be after graduation. And even so, he doesn't want his dad near us. But my dad... ugh, Sho hasn't 'met' my dad officially even after dating these past years.

I have my reasons... and Sho has respected them, but seeing as he has to ask for my hand in marriage he's going to 'meet' my dad before graduating and in all honesty I don't know how my dad is going to take the news that 1. His precious only daughter is dating. 2. That not only will there be marriage but he's going to be a grandpa.