Shigaraki x Reader -Touch Me

(A/n: I don't write any smut/lemons but I might write one eventually, dunno yet 🙈 I'm kinda thinking I might write a lemon for Dabi just cuz of the bad boy vibes he gives...)

*Warnings: Angst w/fluff  & Mentions of Sex//Nudity

It was another day at the bar with the League of Villains. Like always, I was admiring Tomura from a afar. I had finished my mission early and saw him sitting on one of the barstools drinking whiskey. He was talking with Kurogiri about the next mission in store for us. 

I sighed heavenly, Tomura's got this whole vibe to him that just makes me crazy for him. But by crazy I don't mean it in a lunatic way like *cough* *cough* Toga and her blood obsession. No, with Tomura it's this feeling of wanting to hold him in my arms, run my hands through his baby blue locks, have him make me sit on his lap, oh how I would love to kiss his neck, mark him as mine. But sadly, those are just fantasies in my head.

And they'll stay at fantasies. Why do I know? Well... 

"Hey Shiggy." I confidently strolled next to him, my fingertips brushing past his shoulder, "You're looking fine as fuck today." I smirked.

He didn't even glance at me like other times, he sighed deeply. "What do you want [Name]? I'm busy."

"Too busy for me?" I pouted.

"Yeah. Buzz off. Don't think I forgot yesterday's incident." he finally turned to look at me. 

I tried to discreetly puff out my chest and positioned myself in a sexy stance as I listened to him. My finger twirling a lock of my hair. "Aw Shiggy, I got the job done didn't I, right Giri?"

Kurogiri simply opted to stay silent as he and I realized Tomura's mood was becoming sour.

"You froze a prominent business partner. You also lied saying that we we're married."

"You know that bitch wanted to use you right? I was simply helping my Boss." My teasing tone faltered. My eyes narrowed with a dark expression, "Besides, you got what you needed. The money and those documents. So, what. Is telling people we're married such a pain to you?"

I said the latter part with bitterness. He sighed exasperatedly.

"You never listen, that's what. Also, if I recall correctly she wanted to kill you, for flirting with her eldest son." he said quite bitterly.

"I did not!" I shouted indignantly. "He was the one flirting. He's also not my type, unlike you Shiggy."

He slammed his hand down on the bar counter, "Stop fucking playing around. And stop calling me that!"

"Aw, come on you don't mean it." I went to go tease him as I tried touching his hand. 

But to my dismay he slapped my hand away. "Don't touch me!" he said standing up. "You're so annoying."

"Shigaraki Tomura, wait." Kurogiri addressed him. 

I sighed dejectedly and sat on the barstool. Yeah, my love life with Tomura --it's only a fantasy... because he hates me.

"I'm sorry [villain name], it's not you, it's just that-" even Kurogiri was having trouble making up an excuse for Tomura's attitude towards me. 

I shook my head with a wry smile, "It's cool, Giri. Um, could I get shot of vodka please? Or um, just leave the bottle here. Yeah, the bottle. Thanks."

He reluctantly nodded. Once he handed me the bottle, he left. I chugged a shot of vodka in one go. With the bittersweet feeling settling on my heart, I was barely able to realize that the door had opened and someone had joined me.