Bakugou x Reader -Crushes

~Slight Angst w/ Fluff***

I clutched my phone to my chest with a loving expression as I walked towards the dorms. I swore I woke up lucky today. Not only did the bakery clerk give me an extra cupcake today, a little kid complimented my outfit, but I met my celebrity crush!

"Ooo? Someone looks happy!" Ochaco spoke beside me as I nodded gleefully.

"It's a boy isn't it?" Mina was quick to discover.

I blushed timidly.

"Aw what's this? Don't tell me [Name] has a boyfriend. Aw man I wanted to ask you on a date." Kaminari strolled into the room with a pout.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Asked Kirishima joining the group. Behind him Izuku and Todoroki.

"(Y/N)?! Does that mean your dating K—"

"No!" I quickly interjected at Izuku's words. Phew just in time too before he told everyone my secret. "I'm not dating anyone guys."

Mina and Ochaco tilted their head in confusion. "But then why do you have your phone clutched to your chest like a girl in love waiting for him to text back?"

"Your face is red [Name]." Todoroki points out.

I nervously scratched my ear. "Oh that... well you see um..."

Before I could explain, Ochaco tickled my sides and Mina swiped my phone. I gasped. I tried taking it back but it was too late. Oh well.

"OMG! He kissed you!!?" exclaimed Ochaco.

"Ryo kissed you!?? [Name]! You are so lucky!" Mina cried with enthusiasm.

"Ryo?" the boys oddly repeated.

"You mean the young actor who stars in that tv series Moonlight?" Izuku asked and I nodded. Mina then showed the boys the picture of me being kissed on the cheek by Ryo.

"No fair, I can't compete with a guy like Ryo." Kaminari sighed, yet showed me he was happy for me.

"He gave me his number too." I added with a smile.

"No way!" Ochaco cheered.

"How did you meet him?" Todoroki asked and just when I was about to tell them a voice we knew very well interrupted.

"Move it extras you're blocking the exit. Why the hell are you guy always so fucking noisy?" Bakugou strolled into the room.

"Oh hey dude, haven't you heard [Name] met Ryo and they're going to date." Kaminari said throwing me a wink.

I inwardly panicked. I didn't want Bakugou to think I was dating someone or about to or anything. "Oh but—" though before I could clear that misunderstanding I felt my heart beat stop.

"Tch. You're pretty pathetic thinking some actor is gonna want to date someone like you." Bakugou claimed as he glared at me.

My heart shattered. No, not because of what he said about Ryo. It was more than that. I wanted to cry on the spot after being told that by someone I had been crushing on a while. Yeah, it's true... I had a huge crush on Bakugou Katsuki –the hothead of my class. But...Bakugou hates me doesn't he?

"Bakubro that's not a manly thing to say to girl!" Kirishima scolded him.

"Yeah, that was mean Bakugou." Mina shook her head as she rushed to my side to comfort me.

Bakugou clicked his tongue in annoyance, "I'm just speaking the truth. Someone's gotta let this dumbass know. She's delusional if she thinks she can get someone like him."