Bakugou x Reader-- Chocolaty Confessions

💟💘HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU LOVELY READERS, SENDING YOU ALL A VIRTUAL HUG!!! 💘💟

(A/n: For story purposes, I'm writing Valentines day with Japan's traditions. In which is the girls give chocolates to the boy that she likes/loves and to other boys where there is no romantic interest involved. I hope you enjoy!💝)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the month of love. Only a few more days left until the 14th. The streets were filled with vendors selling roses and pretty bouquets of flowers. The stored overloaded with cutesy chocolates and many other delicious treats. It was the time of year -the perfect time for any girl to show her love. 

But it was also a time where it reminded those single ladies that well... they're single...

I sighed deeply as I heard Mina, Ochaco, and Tsuyu talking about chocolates and boys. My thoughts lost in the clouds where the angels soar. Angels which have shot their arrow into my heart with his name on it... 

"Why the sudden sigh?" Asked Tsuyu as she took a sip of her tea. 

"It's a sigh of love!" Mina exclaimed as she made kissy noises.

"No way! Who's the lucky guy? Is it the pizza delivery boy? Or the mailman? No wait is it that cute neighbor of yours??" Ochaco asked enthusiastically.

I shook my head with a heavy blush, "What!? NO! It's not!!!" I cleared my voice, "It's not about love. I'm just a little tired, that's all."

Mina raised her eyebrow with suspicion and sass, "Mhm, tired of figuring ways on how to snag your temperamental and hot boss?"

Ochaco and Tsuyu exchanged shocked expressions. "Kill me now..." I mumbled embarrassed.

"[Name]!? Don't tell me you're crushing on Bakugou??!" Ochaco shouted. 

"Ocha! Shh!!" I quickly went to cover her mouth. "Not so loud."

"Ah so it is true." Tsuyu confirmed. 

I looked at them with a blushing face and nodded defeatedly. 

"How?? He's... always yelling and so, so, uh... explosive? No pun intended." Ochaco tilted her head confused.

Mina shook her head. "No, you don't understand, that's what she likes about him. Isn't that right [Name]?"

I nodded absentmindedly.  "He's just so strong. Bakugou, is always so confident and brave. His loud voice makes my knees bend and the way he calls out to me has butterflies flickering inside my stomach. Not to mention his body structure is built so fit and muscly. He's the number two hero, have you not seen how many women constantly fight to have at least one minute of his time, one single glance? So many women and yet I'm lucky to see a side of him they don't know about, being his assistant and all."

"So he's the perfect man to you?" they asked confused.

I shook my head. "No, he's far from it and that's what I like about him. He may yell too much, be a arrogant at times, but behind that lies a man who works hard. His words may come off mean to others but he's kind with his actions. And his tenacity is something that I find very admirable of him."

The girls stood quiet. I looked at them with a prompting glare. I mean, they asked for an explanation and all I get is silence??

"You love him!" Mina exclaimed ever so happily. She clapped her hands in a joyful manner.

My eyes widened. I nervously laughed, "It's that obvious...?" So much for having a poker face...

"Duh, it totally is!"