BLACK WATERS ● a blacktan au

By blinklalalalisa

" The waters have turned black " Featuring - BTS and blackpink Physia - A world that cannot be seen with your... More

MUST READ!
How It All Started
Cast introduction
Awoken chamber
The Secret Unveiled
Ave Atque Vale
Burned Marks
The Chest Is Opened
A Big Road Ahead
Finally Home
A Whole New World
The Royal Flashback
The Royal Family Pt 1
The Synn's
The 7 princes of Physia
This Is Who They Were
The Night It All Changed
A Very Long Night
A Very Long Night Pt2
The Unspoken Words
Final Words
The Truth Untold
Uninvited Guests
Been A Long Time
Last goodbye
The Tree Of Life
Back again?
Training In Magic
What are you?
Family Reunion?
Starry Night
Everything Is Very Confusing!
Missing Siblings
The Royal Library
This Is It
She is WHAT?!
The Pair Of Eyes In The Dark
Figuring out the phrophecy
War And Dragons
Is it finally over?!!?!
Blood Sweat And Tears
Deep Slumber
The War: D-DAY
The End?
THE END
Love Is Not A Real Thing ● a liskook au
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Gotta Get To Work, No Time For Love

1K 31 9
By blinklalalalisa

Prince Jungkook woke up with a pleasant smile looking at the girl who was sleeping soundly on the bunk next to him.

[FLASHBACK]

"I don't know...Should I just have fun with you?" As the prince told those words, I think the water synn's couldn't help but make it pour the next minute. The rain started pouring on their head and Prince Jungkook's first instinct was too protect the new princess but to his shock the princess wasn't wet at all. He eyed the moon and the eye symbol on her neck. 

"Oh...I see why your not wet..." He said scrunching his nose and pointing towards the sky and her."You know, I actually don't know why." Lisa replied scrunching her nose in confusion. "I would tell you now, but I'm not a moon synn with amazing powers so let's go somewhere I can be dry." Laughing at his words they left the said place and went to secret hideout where he and his brother used to hangout. It was beautiful with a small bridge that connected the house all perfectly lit up. The walls were made of wood, she even got a glass through lookout and she saw its simple but rustic interior.

Excitement grew in her as she ran like a little girl near but stopped waiting for the chuckling prince to catch up."Tour?" She just couldn't nod her head more. They entered the small bunk together, which had a rather presentable look. But Lisa noticed something after a really long time. There were no electronics. Not one. But she realized that later as she was stuck admiring the beautiful place. 

They entered through a small pathway inside the house.

And entered the beautiful living space. Everything about this place screamed simplicity and comfort. It showed a place were loved ones either family or lovers came to share their happiness.

There was a small guest bathroom with beautiful mirrors and a very lovely looking lobby.

And went through the end staircase that had a beautiful finish to it...

Going to the second floor, making the prince introduce the sweet looking green room.

And entering one of the 5 bedrooms with 2 being in the first floor. It was a place where you would be staring at the wall-sized glass window showing the beautiful scenery outside.

To a very modern-looking bathroom with a shower and sandstone walls which the house effortlessly pulled off.

Exhausted with not a word to say, they both sat on the bed sinking in its comfort and unknowingly hugging and sleeping together forgetting the troubles their gonna face the following morning. Both with the family and the real reason they met.

With the rain being a pleasant sound to their ears that added an extra comfort to the cabin.

That...brings us to where we are now...

[FLASHBACK END]

The two newly found couple along with one well...soon to be couple they were sticking their faces on well...another couple.

The two normally woke up and saw the faces that were really close to theirs, but did not scream and just sighed and went back to bed shocking the others. 

"We'll let them explain once they fully awake..."

It was a peaceful morning in the royal cabin. Princess Jisoo and Prince Jin were making breakfast. Princess Jennie and Prince Suga in the green room playing chess. Princess Rose and Prince Jimin seem to have gotten close as they were on the comfy brown couch with a knitted blanket over their legs sitting,  facing each other playing a match of thumb wrestle. The youngest pair had just freshened up and sat in the kitchen for a spot of breakfast. 

Did you really think there was something like this?

Nope, well it was but it was also disturbed by a knock. All of them continued to do what they were doing when Princess Rose went ahead to open the door. The cute Prince who was now alone leaned his head in the edge of the couch sitting sideways, eyes following her like a lost puppy. To by this time the second eldest couple came down and was looking to see who came.

It was the royal butler.

"Yes?" She asked with her honey dripping voice and a sweet smile. He cleared his throat and said."I'm sorry for disturbing your peaceful hours Your Highnesses, but the princes should know what this is about." She had a confused look on her face and just opened the door enough to show the blonde-haired prince. "Baby!" She cutely said to which the prince said"Yes?"

The princesses just nodded towards the butler and looking at the butler he turned to brothers.

"It's time your highness..."

The faces that were once smiling and belonged to the princes deteriorated...

This is where we part my dear readers, and sadly telling you that (or you might have already noticed)....I am leaving you in a cliffhanger yet once again.

---To Be Continued--- 

So...quick summary(Just in case)

This chapter reveals the love connection between the newly made princesses to the royal princes. Having a great time together in a beautiful rustic cabin. The royal family just turned to a simple and ordinary family figuratively. But that happiness does not last as the royal butler brings the long-awaited bad news...

Author's note ಥ_ಥ

For the following 1 or 2 weeks, we are gonna be having only one update per week(sorry) but it will definitely be long as I am working on it all week. 

[I wont be updating this Friday which is why I am updating this now] 

Since It is my exam week, this update schedule will be followed. BUT as soon as my exams are over I'm gonna be changing it to where at least u get 2 or 3 a week.

Wish me luck on my exams😣 be safe! 💗

(Oh trust me, we are getting there soon and I wish I can tell u everything here itself😂)

Vote.Comment.Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 4.2K 14
πŸŽ₯πŸ‘»πŸͺ¦ ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš„π™½π™²π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙰 π™Όπš„πšπ™³π™΄πš πš†π™°πš‚ π™³π™΄π™΅π™Έπ™½π™Έπšƒπ™΄π™»πšˆ π™½π™Ύπšƒ 𝙾𝙽 πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Έπš 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙢𝙾 π™²π™°πšπ™³ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
62.3K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
275K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...
2.9K 183 35
What happens when a princess gets lost in the forest of dark creatures and meets a boy who seems to be kind but is a beast from inside Is love gonna...