Gru x Bob Forbidden Love (Bas...

By Gru-Senpai

A tale of love and heartbreak. Suspense and beauty. How will this enticing love story play out? only time wil... More

Chapter 1 The Secret of Pointy Nose
Chapter 2 Love In The Midst of Heartbreak
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (13+ slightly violent)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (13+ a lil kinky ๐Ÿ˜)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27 The Chair

Chapter 26

207 3 1
By Gru-Senpai

Chapter 26
All of the sounds between Olaf screaming and crashes and sirens woke up Bob. He looked out of his door and to his horror saw his dead deflated child next to the melted and also dead Olaf. There were reverse mermaids putting caution tape around the murder scene.

Bob would never forget this moment ever in his life. His own baby, gone.

Bob's mouth dropped open when he walked down the hall to see Gru getting arrested. It was that moment that he realized his own boyfriend had killed his child...and Olaf.

The police took away Gru and made some phone calls to schedule the electric chair for Gru. They just couldn't let him live any longer or more people- well half minion half snowmen babies and adult snowmen wouldn't get murdered.  Although they couldn't imagine there being many others like Taxi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.1M 61.4K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 82 16
๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. - แต‡หกแตƒแถœแต แถ แต‰แต สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ยฉ๐—š๐Ÿด๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ๐—–๐Ÿฏ