Gru x Bob Forbidden Love (Bas...

By Gru-Senpai

A tale of love and heartbreak. Suspense and beauty. How will this enticing love story play out? only time wil... More

Chapter 1 The Secret of Pointy Nose
Chapter 2 Love In The Midst of Heartbreak
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (13+ slightly violent)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (13+ a lil kinky 😍)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 The Chair

Chapter 24

316 4 2
By Gru-Senpai

Chapter 24
Gru awoke in a court room. He looked around to see the commander he shot, the Lorax, on the witness stand and the judge, Buzz light year, hitting his gavel.

"I hear by sentence Gru to electric chair" he bellowed.

Gru's lawyer, Homer simpsons, lightly stomped his foot and swore, "Damnit!"

Gru sighed, he was gonna die. No he couldn't die yet, he had something he needed to do.

That night

Gru waited till everyone one asleep. He split open the jail bars and went out. He sneaked over to his jail buddy, Barbies cell and the fem gave him her hair dryer.

He nodded "thank you"

"Anytime sexy" Barbie winked.

Gru hurried to the exit, shooting the two guard's then running out the door.

At the ice castle

Gru walked into the castle sneaking into where Taxi was. Looked at the baby. He had opened his eyes, he stared at Gru. Gru scoffed and turned on the blow dryer. He watched as the kid melted into a yellowey husk.

Taxi was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...