Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 52

5.7K 638 33
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 52

“Chal, we have scores to settle” Sidharth’s tone was clipped.

“Kya?” Shehnaaz asked unable to understand his words and the sudden flip In his mood.

Sidharth had got a message from Mohit.

“Sunny is home” it read.

Mohit had been true to his words and informed him about Sunny’s arrival as instructed by Sidharth.

He called Mohit, and paused for a few moments letting him finish his usual verbal fuckery.

“Mohit, please do me one favor. Sunny ko kuch batana mat, bass usko leke Anna ke stall pe aaja. Main aata hu abhi” he said and disconnected.

Anna ka stall was their favorite adda, located in an aloof lane near Mohit’s house, which was open  24 hours for regular patrons, as Anna and his wife stayed in the adjoining tin shed.

Mohit and Sidharth had discovered this place when they were in school and from then on, Anna had seen them transform from boys to men.

Starting out with bunking lectures, then graduating to smoking weed discreetly, to further barfing their insides out in the middle of the night, after drinking more than they could handle.

“Puttu hua kya hai? tu gusse kyu ho raha hai?” Shehnaaz tugged his hand.

“baby please sawaal mat puch, bass chal” he said, as she scrambled in the room to fetch her sling.

Once she was out, Sidharth went to her, opened the flap of her sling and dropped his phone and wallet inside.

He touched their foreheads, “jaan please say your japji sahib for me” he spoke feebly.

Shehnaaz was going crazy with his odd behavior, she wanted to ask him, but shut herself up not wanting to irk him further.

She tenderly took his hands in hers and recited the whole mool mantar in her calm, soothing voice, as he closed his eyes and focused on each and every word that came out of her.

Her words, her voice always filled him with a strange kind of zest.

And today, He needed all the strength, to choke the life out of his enemies.

After she was done, he wordlessly laced their fingers and almost dragged ger behind him.

There was an uncomfortable silence during the car ride to wherever they were going, but Shehnaaz could see him seething in anger.

He looked murderous, with his jaw tightened, his eyes red with fury and his lips constantly moving, as if he was muttering curses.

Once the car halted, they saw Mohit and Sunny.

Shehnaaz’s face paled on seeing him, but to her surprise, Sunny's jaw had hit the ground too as a shocked expression covered his face.

He started running, but Mohit caught hold of his jacket just in time and held him to his place.

Mohit was unable to understand his brother’s panic but he waited patiently as Sidharth came and stood near him.

It all happened within a fraction of a second.

Mohit was about to open his mouth to ask Sidharth what the matter was but he was rudely interrupted as Sidharth’s fist rammed into Sunny’s jaw, landing punch after punch until his nose and mouth had started bleeding.

Mohit was stunned at his behavior.

The brother in him awakened and he shoved Sidharth away from Sunny.

As a mangled sunny hit the ground with a thud, Mohit ran to Sidharth and punched his face.

“Saale mada@#$@d, tujhe akal hai kya? Itna kyu mara usko?” he yelled.

“Sidhaaarrttthh” Shehnaaz shouted and ran out of the car to come near him.

He turned to her furiously and held her hand which was coming near his bruised cheek “Stay out of this” he ground his teeth in anger, scaring her.

He bypassed Mohit and bunched Sunny’s t shirt to pick him up

“Tere bhai ko bata, kyu mara, utthh” he growled at Sunny, who was shaking with fear.

Mohit was back by their side, separating them again.

“Sunny hua kya?” he asked bouncing his gaze between Sidharth and his brother.

Sunny hugged him and started crying while uttering apologies “Bhaiyya m sorry, maine .. woh main.. bhaiyya.. mujhe Meghna ne bola, bhaiyya please bacha lo, m sorry bhaiyya” he whimpered in pain, shocking Mohit even.

What was he talking about??

“Bhen#%$@d abhi roke dikha raha hai?” Sidharth fisted his tshirt again and delivered a punch in his gut, making him yelp and throwing him off balance.

“Aye Sidharth, ruk na yaar, mujhe bata toh do kya hua hai?” Mohit yelled again shoving him away.

It was almost dark, and the streetlights had come live, but thankfully they had very little audience apart from Anna and his wife who had come out to see the fiasco.

“Tere bhai ko puch kya hua.” He roared angrily looking at Sunny.

His nostrils flared like that of an angry bull.

Sobbing and heaving, Sunny narrated Meghna’s plan and how they had ganged up against Sidharth and Shehnaaz right from Garima’s wedding itself.

Mohit was livid listening to his brother word out his shameful act.

This time it was he who caught hold of him and slapped his face so hard, he landed on the bonnet of Sidharths Car.

Shehnaaz who was standing close by, shaking in fear, scampered to a side.

A bloody faced Sunny went near her and folded his hands.

“Shehnaaz m sorry, I played this dirty game with you. I am really sorry” he slurred walking closer as she started to back off.

But he got pulled by Sidharth harshly.

Sidharth back handed him again, but Mohit didn’t stop him this time.

He stood there painfully, teary eyed watching Sidharth thrash his brother.

He deserved it, Mohit thought.

“Tujhe mera bhai samajhta tha main saale, Shehnaaz teko apna friend maanti thi, aur tune yeh kiya? for what? For a piece of ass?” Sidharth spoke in a hoarse voice, bunching his shirt.

He was looking like terror personified with blood in his eyes.

Sunny was wailing Mohit’s name, calling him for help.

But Mohit stood rooted as Sidharth was busy beating the daylights out of Sunny.

“Sidharth, please ruk jaa” Shehnaaz cried, trying to pull his large body off Sunny.

But got shoved off and fell on the ground instead.

“baby” he crouched on the ground near her in the next second, concerned.

“Tujhe laga? M sorry sweetheart” his voice modified into a softer tone, picking her up.

He made sure she was ok and anger rose thru him again as he looked at Sunny.

He paced around like a mad man, trying to think straight thru his fury.

He ran his fingers thru his hair in desperation.

Realization hit him and went charging to Sunny again, scaring him.

“Bula, abhi bula teri mataon ko” Sidharth bellowed, fisting Sunny’s hair.

“Meghna, Shefali and that dumb fuck Mahira, I want all three of them here” Sidharth shouted. 

_____________________________________________

A solid punch in the gut is required sometimes. Happens to all of us, when we lose control and want to deliver our hatred thru our actions rather than words.

That's it for tonite. Hope u have enjoyed reading rainbow session part 1.. part two will be followed too. Tmrw.

Stay tuned.. keep loving and supporting like u always do. Touch the star, comment with ur reviews and also don't forget to follow me for regular updates.

Many thanks
Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 37.6K 56
Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where
99.7K 5.4K 64
Hey everyone ! It's a continuation of my previous story . I've not copied any part of my story from anywhere . Its entirely my imagination. Kaisa lag...
364K 35.7K 71
Shehnaaz: Sidharth I- I am pregnant we- need to tell the world now she sobbed Same sidharth same shehnaaz with same crazy fandom except with my dellu...
232K 18.3K 34
Read it inside