MY INNER GIRL {ONGOING}

By Hannastashia

Being a Nigerian teenage girl can be the best and the worst thing. This book will take you on a rollercoaster... More

Author's Note💝😘
First day
New school
New student?
Meeting Him
My Renle?
David
A/N
Six packs
I don't trust him yet
I will make them pay
Saved by physics
Owanbe party
Freaking mansion
Sunday
Why is she here?
She is my business!!
What Happened to them

Would you rather kiss or hug her

130 33 41
By Hannastashia

Tiishe

"What are they doing here?" I asked myself.

"God please don't let them come here, God please don't let them come here" I prayed.

"Hi babe"Kunle hugged me from the back.

"Cut the crap, no one buys that here" David told him and hissed.

Kunle wore a black shirt with jeans trousers and white sneakers, he looked smart in it.
I am not really good at description.

"I invited them" Tamilore yelled from the back.

Some thing is definitely fishy.

"Why did you do it" I turned my head to the back to face her as she walked towards our table.

"I thought we could settle our differences and start afresh" She said.

"No problem, but you didn't tell us" I added and looked at her suspiciously but her face was blank.

"I'm sorry, next time" She apologised.

There won't be a next time.

"Let me get the pizzas and ice cream, what flavour do you want"David said to ease the tension.

My phone rang and I excused myself from the table to pick it up and saw it was Tomilola that called.

"Hello"I said to Tomilola.

"Hi, I don't think i will be able to come" I heard her say shakily.

"What is wrong with you, why are you crying"I asked her worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong with me, you can enjoy yourself, call me when you get home" She answered and hung up.

Before I could process what happened, my phone rang again.

"hi" I said to Ade.

"I will get there late, I still have to do some things" He said over the phone.

"No problem, take your time" I told him.

"Okay, take care of your yourself" He added.

"Bye" I walked back to our table and announced that Tomilola won't be coming and Aderenle will be late.

"I wonder if they are together" Nifemi talked for the first time since she got here.

"They are not together, and if they are, it is none of your business" I said.

She just hissed.

"What flour of ice cream should i get you" David asked.

"Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips, Brownie and Fudge flavour"I told him and brought out to pay him.

"I will use my own"He said.

"It's me you want to be forming Omo Baba Olowo ( A rich man's child) for abi, take the money jare, you want to be forming gentle man"I said jokingly but meant the part that he should take the money and he knew.

"I will take it"He laughed.

"When you two end your love play, can you tell us, some of us are hungry here biko (please) ". Tamilore said.

'Haha, very funny" I said dryly.

"Anyways, I want strawberry ice cream" She told.

"Okay, and I will take Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips, with Oreo Cookies and Fudge flavour"He added and left to get it.
Who asked you?

"So" I said.

"What" Tamilore asaid.

"This place is too quiet, any gist" I announced.

"Did you hear that civic education wants to got rejected" Tamilore said.

"I did not hear oo, the full gist naa" I said.

"So,last week Saturday, you know this girl in our class, Damilola"She asked me.

"Yes, the girl that is always talking, I know her"I added.

" She went to Ikeja City Mall, she saw someone that looked like our civic education, so she followed him round the mall and found out he was the one, she said he was beside one woman, you know all these Deeper Life church members, that wear long skirt with our ear ring and with turban on their head ( No offence to Deeper Life Church members )."She explained.

"Yes"I told her. David brought the ice cream in small container that they usually sell with chicken suya flavoured pizza, family size.

"Ugh, I prefer pepperoni pepper" Nifemi said.

"Go and buy it, who is stopping you " I told her.

She left with Kunle, and I signaled Tamilore to continue her story.

" As I was was saying before I was interrupted, that was how your uncle sha ............."

"He is not my own uncle oo"I said and took a spoon filled with ice cream into my mouth.

I just love anything made with chocolate.

"He knelt down to propose, and guess what my sister" She asked me.

"What"I asked curiously.

"My sister, he was rejected oo" She said and wiped invisible tears from her eyes.

"Eeehn,what happened"I asked.

"The lady said that they have only been friends for three months and she called him that morning that she wanted to get something from the mall and he said he will accompany her, they are even neighbors, asheey (So) he thought that they were dating, he did not ask her to be his girlfriend, our dearest teacher just assumed" She explained and took a break to take a slice of pizza.

"I pity him , but the thing is funny shaa, no wonder he was angry in school today" I added.

"but Damilola told you everything like this, the girl may add her own to it" I said.

"I don't know about that one shaa, I still want to tell you another thing later" She said.

'Hi guys" Ade said as his perfume or cologne, anything thy call it shaa, filled the air. He sat beside Tamilore.

He was also wearing jeans trousers and black shirt with sneakers. all the boys dressed the same way while Nifemi and Tamilore wore gown, I wore an off shoulder top with trousers.

"Let's play a game"Kunle announced.

"Sure, except truth or dare" Ade said.

"Why" I asked.

"It always end where we won't want it to" He elaborated.

"That's true"Nifemi said.

For once, she said something that makes sense.

"The name's 'would you rather' "Kunle said.

"Okay,me first" Tamilore said.

"Would you rather read a book or watch a movie" He asked.

"A movie ooo, it's shorter and you won't have to image the characters in your head" She said.

I agree with her.

"Tiishe, would you rather write a love letter or get a love letter" He asked.

"Before nko, get a love letter"I answered.

Renle, would you rather kiss or hug Tiishe" Kunle smirked.

"Okay, kiss her " He smiled.

"Would you rather reapeat the same day for a year or go to the future for a year" He looked at me.

"Repeat the same day" Nifemi answered him.

"I will rather go to the future" Tamilore said.

"No one asked for your opinion" She shot back at her.

Ouch.

"Excuse me, I want to use the toilet" I left the table.

After entering the toilet, I stared into space and hummed my favourite song Savage Love by Jason Derulo.

At the door of the toilet, I met Nifemi, she was blocked my way.

"Excuse me" I said politely.

"You are excused" She said and smiled devilishly.

God will save me from my enemies.

************************************************************************************

I didn't except to have as much fun as i had today, it was really nice.

I got home about twenty minutes ago and I have been packing my luggage to leave for school tomorrow.

"Darasimi, come downstairs, we have something to say to you" My mom yelled from the sitting room.

"Yes ma" I said as I got down.

"Sit down, did you see the provisions I bought for you"She asked me.

"Yes ma, thank you for the chocolates" I smiled.

"Oluwadarasimi,................................" My dad called.

"Sir" I answered.

"Starting from tomorrow you won't be under our watch, Darasimi, focus on your studies, , and this is not the time to like any boy, it's not the time to be dreaming about boyfriend or to be crying when you see the boy you like with another girl, this is the time to focus on your studies, since you started secondary school, they have been training you for this last exam, don't let five years and a half go to waste, and at a time, when you don't know what to do, search deep into you, bring out that inner girl in you and don't forget God, pray always and before you start anything ask God, and I pray the Holy Spirit will direct you"He prayed.

"Amen, thank you sir and ma" I knelt down to thank them.

When i'm going to university, it will even be longer than this.

" Your cousin will come and live with us starting tomorrow, he is here for his youth service"Mom said.

"You can go to your room, I know you will till need to pack" She said and I left.

***************************************************************************

Would you rather be invisible or be able to breath underwater?

Be invisible.

would you rather be bald or covered with hair from head to toe?

Be bald.

Would you rather have a pig's nose or a monkey face.

This one is hard, maybe pig's nose.

Would you rather travel 100 years to thre future or 100 years to the past.

Future.

would you rather be a chef or a server.

Chef naa.

Would you rather lie to your parents or best friend.

Best friend.
SOURCE: https://icebreakerideas.com/

Okay, that's enough.

You can add more in the comment section, and I will answer.

I know this chapter is a bit off and boring.

I just found out that I will resume next week or next two weeks and I am happy and sad about it.

So, I don't know when next I will update but I will try.

Before I forget, I participated in a cover contest and we came third. The award is hosted by pleasymatt. I think it is still going on, so you can join.

Thank you for taking your time to read my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 1K 37
Ten different lives. Two boys. One night that'll bring them all together. Sixteen year old Nosa is okay with being a loner. He doesn't have social a...
20.2K 662 17
All you need to know is, if you love sex, A lot of sex and some more..... This is your book. If you love to learn pidgin..... This is the book. If yo...
18.4K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
5.3K 715 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...