Age matters? - EXO CHANYEOL

Από sillyshortstory1

Age matters when he is younger and you are older and his english teacher at the same time? Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 Alternative ending A (LONG)
Chapter 42 Alternative ending B (LONG)
Thank you

Chapter 22

47 3 0
Από sillyshortstory1

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   I couldn't believe that I had to do this theater, but if it was for my princess I would do it, I just prayed that everything would go well and above all that that little girl would only give me the information I wanted. I was walking through the corridors of SM looking for Valery when I saw her enter a rehearsal room alone, I knew immediately that she would be alone since it was very late and she is a bit of a fanatic when it comes to rehearsals, I sent a message to (y/n) from my new phone as the old one didn't work anymore after the hit I gave it.

- "I will start with the plan now, if you hear any comments please remember that I only do it so that you return to SM and don't leave Korea, I am not interested in her, kisses."

I waited a couple of seconds for an answer and it came a minute later.

-"OK, good luck!" - good luck?! is that all she wrote to me?! I was a little furious with her answer, I was hoping for something that would give me strength and hopes that all this theater would be worth it, but the truth was that I needed luck and a lot, I don't want her to think that I like her or that she has any chance, I just want her to tell me if she had anything to do with this.

I walked to the rehearsal room and outside I took a breath and went inside, when Valery-ssi saw me through the large mirrors she stopped short.

-Oppa ?! what are you doing here?! - she told me happily.

-I was just hanging around here.

-But it's too late, you should be resting.

-I'm not tired - god! I had a hard time being nice and friendly with her after how she has behaved with me and (y/n).

-And the other oppas?

-I don't know, they must be there but it's you who should be resting, it's really late, how are you going to go home?

-I need to practice if I want to debut soon, besides I'm not a weak little girl oppa, I'm stronger than you think - she told me with a seductive smile, all I wanted was to run away from there.

-Ah...and how are you doing with your rehearsal?

-Well, there are actually some steps that I still haven't got.

-I can help you if you want, I'm not very good at dancing like Kai or Lay but I defend myself.

-Really oppa?! would you help me?

-If you want, now if you don't want...

-Yes! I do - at least I was moving forward, I hope she doesn't suspect anything.

-Then show me what steps don't come out -Valery began to dance and I was only thinking about the next step of the plan - I think you should do it like this - I stood behind her and took her waist, I had to pretend that I liked the situation when the truth was that I just wanted to get out of there, she shuddered a bit when she felt my hands on her waist - you should relax, that's why you're not doing it right.

-I...I know - she told me a little nervous, seeing her like that I told myself that things might be a little easier as it also apparently she wasn't as strong as she said.

-Valery-ssi relax - I said softly, she stared into my eyes while breathing heavily.

-Oppa...

-What?

-Oppa... - she touched my hands gently and I felt my internal alarm, for the same reason I slowly moved away from her.

-I think you should rest, you are tired and so you can't move forward, I will leave you in your dorm..

-But I am not...

-Valery-ssi don't claim - I said while gently taking her chin.

-Okay oppa - she told me without saying anything else, while she was tidying her things I sent a message by kakao talk to Baekhyun that so far it was working and that I was going to leave Valery-ssi in her dorm, he replied that everyone was already on their way to the dorm and he was covering for me, when Valery finished we left the building and went to her dorm.

-Don't you want to come in oppa? - she asked me kindly when we were outside the door of her dorm.

-No Valery-ssi but thanks anyway.

-Thanks oppa for coming to drop me off.

-Oh don't say that, something could have happened to you - I said as I approached her and placed my left hand on the door giving the impression of having her cornered.

-Are you really worried about me?

-Yes, it's also very late and...

-Oh oppa! you're great! - for a moment I thought she didn't believe me but after seeing her reaction everything was going well.

-Well, come in and rest, see you - I turned around to leave but I stopped to look at her when she said my name effusively, I thought i had not been convincing and that she was going to criticize my performance but when I turned around she ran and hugged me tightly.

-Thank you - she told me again.

-Go to sleep - I said naturally, she smiled at me and got in almost jumping into her dorm. When she closed the door I left quickly and outside the building I took a big breath of relief, I just wanted to get out of there.

When I got to my dorm I went straight to my room and Baekhyun jumped out of his bed to fill me with questions, I told him how everything had been.

-That's great! you see, it wasn't that difficult.

-You say that because you weren't there with her! - I said annoyed.

-But she doesn't suspect anything strange?

-I hope not, all I want is for her to release the information soon, I don't want to continue doing this.

-Well, next time imagine that you are with (y/n) so it won't be so difficult.

-Don't be an idiot!

-What?!

-Don't you dare say that! Valery-ssi doesn't even reach my princess's heels! - I was infuriated that the bacon dared to compare my princess with that spoiled little girl, after our conversation and new techniques for our plan we went to sleep.

P.O.V JESSICA

   I know that a long time ago my relationship with Donghae oppa ended, in fact it was me who ended it but seeing him so happy and distant from us at the same time made me want to know the reason for that. The only reason for that is that maybe he was dating someone and I needed to know who she was, I needed to know if she was up to oppa and especially if she was better than me so that oppa is that happy.

   As Sunny had to go to SUJU's dorm to give Kyuhyun oppa back some games, I offered to go myself since the girls had to go to rehearsal and since they were always late, I convinced them that I will go and leave the games and then I would go to SM, that was my chance to find out what I wanted. I arrive at Donghae oppa's dorm and ring the bell.

P.O.V DONGHAE

   The doorbell rang and I ran to open the door, I thought it was my little thing since I told her to come because we would go out and because I also had a surprise for her, I was thinking of taking her to the Nam san tower, the place is very famous, it's also tradition that couples go to leave a lock there as it symbolizes that the love between the couple will be eternal, I also wanted to do that before we all traveled to China for an SMTOWN, we were going to travel in two more days and we were going to be there for about a week and I wanted to do that before I go. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Jessica-ssi there.

-Hi...Oppa! what happened to your eye?! - she told me scared.

-Hi Jessica-ssi, don't worry about that, it's nothing, it's...

-How nothing?! Let's go in and I'll put ice on you...

-Seriously, don't worry, it's not from now, in fact I've been like this for two days - I said naturally.

-Oh oppa but what happened?

-Nothing, tell me do you need something?

-Ah, I came to leave these games to Kyuhyun oppa, the girls were late for rehearsal so I came and then I will go to rehearsal.

-Then I'll pass them on, thanks Jessica-ssi - I received the games and was willing to say goodbye to her but I couldn't as she kept talking.

-Seriously, is your eye okay, oppa? it doesn't look good.

-Yes, it's just that you know, I'm very clumsy and I hit the door while I was half asleep - I was really ashamed to say that a little boy had hit me.

-I heard my games came back?! - Kyuhyun appeared out of nowhere.

-Yes, here they are - I said, handing them to him.

-Wohoo! hello and goodbye Jessica-ssi ah and thank you - Kyu said and then left.

-This boy - I said a bit embarrassed since Kyuhyun has never been very polite, let's say, I don't know when he will be.

-I'm glad you are well oppa, you have been very happy in the interviews and in the shows - I could only smile since that was because every day I love my little thing more.

-I am.

-And may I know why it is?

-A lot of things.

-As which?

-As for example that everything is going as I want.

-You know very well that I want to know all the details.

-Maybe you will know soon.

-Okay - she said with a resigned sigh since apparently she was very interested in knowing about my life, in fact her attitude and her flirtatious tone was suspicious - so I hope you will soon have time for me and take me anywhere and talk.

-Sure.

-Goodbye - she hugged me and then took my face with her two hands and looked at my black eye - oh oppa I don't like to see your little eye like this, I hope it heals soon - said that she gently kissed my eye and then kissed me softly on the lips , I stayed in one piece, with Jessica-ssi we are only friends now since we were dating a long time ago but she ended the relationship and we decided to stay as friends but this was weird, I was thinking about that when I felt that something fell to the ground , Jessica and I looked towards the place where the sound came from and I wanted to die when I saw (y/n) standing on the stairs looking at us as if she had seen the demon in person. I quickly pushed Jessica away from me as I wanted to run where (y/n) was but she grabbed her phone that was on the floor and ran downstairs quickly.

-Oppa where are you going? - Jessica asked me without understanding my reaction.

-Not now Jessica-ssi.

-But oppa...

-Go!... please - I ran down the stairs since unfortunately the elevators of my floor until the last one were in maintenance, that explained why (y/n) was on the stairs, but my concern was that she will not create misconceptions in her head.

P.O.V Y/N

   Donghae had told me that we were going out and that he had a surprise for me so I went to his dorm. When I got to the building, the janitor told me that the elevators from floors 10 and up were under maintenance so I took the elevator only until floor 9 and then I would go up the stairs, I was going up the stairs looking at the time on my phone when I heard two people talking, I recognized Donghae's voice but not the other voice, I could only deduce that it was a woman's, while I slowly went up I listened to part of the conversation especially when she told him:

-I am glad that you are well oppa, you have been very happy in the interviews and in the shows - she said with a flirtatious voice, I stayed a while without advancing, I wanted to hear what they were talking about, I know it's not right but... who was that chick?

- I am - Donghae replied happily.

-And may I know why it is?

-A lot of things.

-As which? - The girl kept talking with a flirtatious voice.

-As for example that everything is going as I want - Donghae said also in a flirtatious tone, what? what does he mean by that?

-You know very well that I want to know all the details.

-Maybe you will know soon.

-Okay, so I hope you have time for me soon and take me anywhere and let's talk.

-Sure.

-Bye - I went up slowly but when I did I wish I hadn't done it and not have to see the scene they were both starring in, I saw how a blonde woman was hugging Donghae and then saying:

-Oh oppa, I don't like to see your little eye like that, I hope it heals soon - the blonde kissed Donghae's black eye and then kissed him on the lips, I couldn't believe what I was seeing especially the fact that he didn't do anything to prevent it, my phone slipped from my hands like a bar of soap and fell to the ground, only the echo of the device falling to the ground made the two of them separate and stare at me, I think my face had a ridiculous expression since she look puzzled, the only thing I could do was take my phone and run down the stairs, fortunately a person was coming out of the elevator and I entered quickly pressing the button insistently for the doors to close, I saw how Donghae came down the stairs quickly and ran towards the elevator but this one just closed.

   I began to see everything blurry as a result of the tears that wanted to come out but I didn't want to cry in front of the people there. I quickly left the building determined to walk towards the bus stop but Donghae stopped me as he took my arm and turned me towards him.

-Little thing, is not what you think - I don't know if he ran down the stairs or what but he looked agitated and sweaty.

-Let me go! - I let go of his grip.

-Listen to me! between Jessica-ssi and me there is nothing!

-Shut up now! do you think I'm an idiot?! I saw you! - I tried to hold the urge to cry but I'm weak, the tears were already running down my cheeks.

-What you saw didn't mean...!

-I never thought you would be like this! I could imagine it from any man except you Donghae!

-Listen to me please - he said with a broken voice, when I was going to talk to him I saw that the blonde woman was leaving the building and she looked towards where we were, I don't know why it gave me the impression that it caused her joy to see us like this, or maybe I was the crazy one who imagined things but after she looked at us she put on her expensive sunglasses and got in her car and left.

-That was your surprise?! of course! how could I be such an idiot?!

No! it's not what you think! let's go up to the dorm and...

-Are you an idiot or what?! you think... after what I saw I'll go up...! shit! - I said after a couple of seconds - it's because of her, right? are you with her too?!

-What?! how can you think that?! come! - Donghae took me by the arm to lead me inside but I got out of his grip quickly.

-Let me go!

- (y/n) come!

-No! I saw you Donghae! I saw how you let her kiss you! what..? you're supposed to be a big man who could have easily pushed her away instantly!

- (y/n) is not what...

-Also, she talked to you very flirtatious and you too! and what is that everything is going how you want?! I heard you!

-What?! were you listening to what I was talking about?! (y/n) that's not correct!

-Oh look who talks about what is correct and what is not! did you say that or will you deny me?!

-No but...! - It was there that everything came to me like a rain, everything that had happened to me in SM, Chanyeol's suspicions and now this.

-Shit!...it was you right? - I said without being able to breathe.

-What? what are you...?

-Sure, was it you?! Chanyeol was right - I said the last thing almost in a low voice.

-Chanyeol what?! what did he say?! - Donghae took me with both hands.

-Let me go! you are a bastard!

-What's wrong?!

-It was you, now I understand everything, you left those notes so that they would fire me! you're with her too and so that I wouldn't find out, you didn't think of anything else to get me fired!

-How...? what are you saying?! - Donghae looked at me as if I had gone crazy.

-No one would suspect with that sweet face that you have, everyone thinks you don't kill a fly. She helped you right? after a few minutes I realized that she is one of the Girls Generation, what an idiot I was to believe in everything you told me - I told him while wiping my tears, until that moment I felt angry but when I saw everything clearer I felt ridiculous, insignificant and humiliated, it was obvious that he played with me, I am just a simple teacher, I have always been invisible to everyone especially for men, I can't compete against an idol like her.

-Chanyeol-ssi put these stupid things in your head?! I'm going to kill that damn brat!

-He was right, in everything!

-He thinks I did it and he convinced you too! (y/n) don't you realize he wants this?! he wants me away from you!

-I think he was the only one who noticed that!

-No (y/n)! - Donghae tried to hug me but I didn't let him.

-Let me go!

-No! - I felt so humiliated in addition to feeling that everything he was doing and saying was a theater, I wanted to take him away from me and as I was so angry and humiliated I hithim with my left hand on his cheek with all my strength. Donghae remained motionless for a couple of seconds and then looked at me with his eyes full of tears, anyone would think that that slap hurt him a lot, but I think it hurt me more than him - don't do this to me please - he told me about to cry.

-I had to suppose, all this was too good to be true, never had such a handsome man noticed me, I don't know why I thought this time would be different - I turned around but Donghae took my arm again.

-If you think I'm playing with you, you're wrong! I would never do that! and less would do something as disgusting as the notes! why do you believe that brat?!

-Leave me.

-You won't leave until...!

-Stop wasting your valuable time with a simple teacher Lee Donghae, go with her because she is to your level...

-No no no! - Donghae took my face with both hands and approached me - I'm not going to let him get away with it, this is his doing, I can even bet that it was HIM who left those notes and is blaming me... little thing, you don't realize that...

-Stop!...look Lee Donghae I...

-Stop treating me like this! little thing...

-No, you stop treating me like that! I already understood that I was fun for you, that you were bored and I came at the right time, it has always been like that, I have always been invisible to men and if they see me it is only to mock or make me believe for a moment that I am really worth it, anyway thanks for making me believe for at least a couple of months that I was worth it - I told him walking away from him, god! It hurt so much to realize that and above all it hurt to get away from him.

-Don't say that...no! - Donghae started crying but I didn't believe in those tears, not anymore.

-Go, and don't worry that I will not say anything about you two or less about what happened between us, although it was not real.

-Don't do this to me...don't leave me!

-I...I won't bother you anymore, bye - I walked as fast as I could and got on the first bus I saw, I didn't even see if it was the right one, I just wanted to get away from there. After a couple of minutes and after having wiped my nose and tears I asked a person where that bus was going, the person answered me and I was correct, the bus was going to the other side of the city, I got off after 15 minutes and I walked for another 15 looking for the correct bus stop, when I found it I took the correct bus and there I cried, fortunately I was alone on the bus so I could cry for a couple of minutes alone, of course later it started to climb people and I had to endure until I reached my friends' building.

P.O.V VALERY

   I still couldn't believe that oppa had left me to my dorm, besides that day he was...friendly, and his closeness...god! I couldn't resist when his big, beautiful hands were on my waist! I wanted to jump on him and kiss him until he was breathless. But it was still strange, maybe he is forgetting that old woman or teacher as they called her, I hope so! besides, she's with Donghae oppa and I don't think he has contact with her, ahh! that must be! he is finally forgetting about her! I must concentrate and not succumb so soon, the bad thing is that oppa will go to China in two more days for an SMTOWN and I won't see him for more than a week, but it doesn't matter, it gives me time to come up with something to get him closer to me.

P.O.V Y/N

   I came crying to my friends' apartment, when they saw me like that they worried and filled me with questions, it was obvious if an hour ago I was happy to meet the one who was now my ex-boyfriend, I didn't want to talk about it but they are so insistent especially Melannie that I finished telling them how I could what had happened.

-I don't think Donghae did that?! - Janette said without believing what I was telling her.

-Those that look like a dead mosquito are the worst! - Melannie was furious.

-We are both to blame, he for being a bastard and I for being the idiot who believed everything - I didn't know if I was crying with grief, anger, shame or all together.

- (y/n) and if he really has nothing to do with this? I don't defend him but it's that... - Janette told me.

-Oh Jane don't defend him! - reproached Melannie - (y /n) saw him kissing that blonde chick! besides, if he was so in love with (y /n) as he said, the first thing he would have done would be to push her away when that bitch kissed him!

-In that I agree but...I don't know if he has something to do with the notes.

-I don't know, so I heard that he said that everything was going the way he wanted and then I saw that...I don't know! besides, Chanyeol always says... - I just looked at the glass of water I had in my hands.

-Chanyeol? the student who chases you? - Janette asked me.

-Yes.

-But maybe he says those things to get this effect or not?

-No! that idiot pretends to be a dead mosquito and then comes out with these disgusting things! I don't know how Yesung can be his friend! - the only thing that caused me a bit of humor was seeing that Melannie was more furious than me.

-And if you talk to Chanyeol and tell him? I mean, I suppose he has evidence or reasons to think that Donghae did that or not?

-I don't know if it's a good idea, Chanyeol may take advantage of this, besides I don't want to see either of them, the good thing is that I won't see them for a week since they are going to an SMTOWN in China, so I am reassured and if later I see them on the street I will be more calm to talk to one and to ask the other to go to hell.

-Yes, I think it's for the best - Janette told me just when the interphone rang, Melannie went to answer and then cover the receiver with her hand and asked me:

-The janitor says Yesung is downstairs and is asking to come up.

-It's most likely that Donghae sent him to talk to me, he is so cowardly that he sends his friends to speak for him, if you want to see him I am nobody to deny you but please don't talk to him about me, I will go to the room and tell him I'm sleeping - I stood up immediately and left when Melannie told the janitor to let him up. I locked myself in the room and after 5 minutes the doorbell rang and I heard Melannie yell "you?! you better get out! she doesn't want to see you! " -my heart beat strongly because I knew immediately that it was Donghae who was here and not Yesung, perhaps he said it so that they would let him go up, I must confess that he is cunning and not as stupid as I thought, although thinking that he was stupid was what captivated me of him.

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I wanted to die, (y/n) thinks I have something with Jessica-ssi and it's not like that! she also thinks that I had her fired! how can she think that?! but what hurt me the most was when she told me that she wouldn't bother me anymore, I don't want that! I want her to be there always, by my side through thick and thin, I want her to stay with me forever, everything is the fault of that damn brat! Chanyeol is going to pay me dearly! when (y/n) got on the first bus she saw I ran up to the dorm to get my car keys, I have to talk to her, I wasn't going to let this stay like this, she won't let me, I won't let her!

   When I got to the girls' building I stayed a couple of minutes out there waiting, every time a bus stopped near my heart would pound as I expected to see her get off there but she didn't, so I decided to go up, maybe she arrived before me. I told the janitor that I wanted to go up to the girls' apartment, he said he would see if they were there and he called them on the interphone but before I told him to say that my name was Yesung, apparently he doesn't know us because he very naturally told them that and seconds later he allowed me access. I ran to the elevators and went up, when I rang the bell it was Melannie who opened the door and apparently she already knew everything because apart from being surprised that it wasn't Yesung she also yelled at me to get out of there.

-I need to talk to her.

-Are you crazy or what?! is more you should not even bother to come because (y/n)...

-What?! is he here?! - Janette asked as she leaned out the door.

-Please girls! I would never hurt her! I know that everything is very confusing but if you let me explain...!

-You won't explain anything! everything is clear...

-Hey! I respect that you are her friends and you care about her but you have no right to treat me like that!

-And you have the right to treat her as you did?! - Janette told me.

-You don't know what happened!

-You better go, she doesn't feel good to talk to you now, maybe later when she is calmer she will do it and so she can send you to hell - Melannie slammed the door in my face, god! that girl is terrible I should definitely put her together with Chanyeol, in fact after thinking that I went to that brat's dorm, it's all his fault so he will pay me.

P.O.V CHANYEOL

   In two more days we were traveling to China for an SMTOWN, I was happy since we were busy with rehearsals and so I couldn't see Valery or even less she could approach me but I was sad since I wouldn't have time to see my (y/n ) I didn't even have time to say goodbye to her, I was going to call her to convince her to see eachother or talk at least but I couldn't since I heard Donghae hyung's voice, he sounded furious as he asked to call me, I left my room and when I saw him he was red with fury, you could also see that he had been crying, I didn't understand what his theater was due to.

-With you I wanted to talk, you damn brat! - he said pointing at me with his index finger.

-Hyung what's up?! - Suho asked scared.

-Leave me alone with him!

-Channie what did you do?! - now it was me who Suho interrogated.

-What do I know?

-Don't be an idiot! you know very well what I mean!

-I don't know! I am not a fortune teller and if I were now I wouldn't be here listening to you or watching the theater you are doing!

-Of course not! you would be with (y/n) because that's what you want!

-Enough Channie - D.O told me scared.

-Enough nothing! yes! It is true! I would be with (y/n) because it's with me who she has to be with!

-You could be her younger brother, don't you understand?! - hyung yelled at me.

-That's the worst excuse I've ever heard!

-Look Chanyeol-ssi! I have endured a lot not to hurt you! in fact I only split your lip because the boys came and took you out of there! so thank them because if it weren't for them I would have split your face!

-And you think I'm afraid of you?! - Suho, D.O and Baek ran to my side to prevent me from smashing hyung's face.

-Why don't you go with Valery-ssi?! she is for you Chanyeol-ssi! leave (y/n)...!

-That's what you want! why don't you stay with Valery?! go! I give her to you, and what's more, you two would do us a great favor to (y/n) and me!

-Dream, you brat! she will never be with you! even you try to blame me with the notes! why don't you assume you were the one who did all that?!

-Me?! I would never do something like that! - I was furious and I also had a feeling, all this was due to something very bad and I knew that (y/n) was involved - I think it was you and you want to blame me!

-Seriously enough! - Xiumin hyung shouted - Donghae hyung why you don't calm down and...

-No! I just want this brat to take over what he's done and leave my girlfriend alone! she will never be with you!

-And why is this?! did she accuse you?! If so, I support her because I am sure that... - I said furiously but he didn't let me finish.

-It was you?! I knew that you had put such stupid things in her head! - Donghae hyung threw himself at me but Sehun, Xiumin hyung and Kai stopped him.

-Why are they stopping him?! let him! I also want to break his face for taking my woman away from me!

-You won't do anything! - Xiumin hyung yelled.

-Tell the truth at once! - Donghae hyung yelled angrily at me.

-The only truth I have to say is that I will never surrender to fight for (y/n)! she will be with me very soon!

-Not if I can help it! - Donghae hyung was red with rage, I wondered if maybe he had some kind of problem with her, maybe they fought, if so, I wanted to call her to force her to tell me where she was to run into her arms and never let her go.

-Enough hyung! you better go and calm down! - Sehun and Xiumin hyung forced him out of the dorm.

-Damn Chanyeol! what did you do now?! - Suho hyung looked at me annoyed.

-Nothing! I don't know what happened to that crazy man! but if he did something to (y/n) I swear I'll kill him! - the boys were just coming in.

-D.O please call Ryeowook hyung and ask him to talk and reassure Donghae hyung, he is very bad and very angry - Xiumin hyung asked him.

-Channie what's going on between you two?! wasn't the fight the other day enough for you?! - Sehun asked me.

-He is looking for me! all I want is for him to let (y/n) and me alone!

-But they are a couple Channie!

-He's not the person you think he is! I'm sure he was the one who got (y/n) fired and everything to get her away from me! - meanwhile D.O was talking to Ryeowook Hyung.

-What you are saying is very serious! - Sehun reproached me.

-It's what I think! also he thinks it was me! only I would never do something as ugly as that! I must call (y/n), if he did something to her I'll kill him.

-Chanyeol, hyung is furious and very sad, something happened between him and (y/n), he didn't say it but it was noticeable since he said he wasn't going to allow you or anyone to take him away from her.

-He said that? - I asked immediately, I know it was not right but when I heard that I saw a small light of hope, if so I would not hesitate to convince my princess to stay by my side, I was going to make her forget about him and everything else, I don't care about anything just her.

-Please don't do something stupid - Xiumin hyung told me.

-I have to talk to her.

-No Chanyeol! - I heard that they yelled at me but I didn't look at them since I locked myself in my room and called her from my phone but she didn't answer me, definitely something bad had happened since she didn't answer me. God! I need to hear from her! Please love, answer me!

P.O.V Y/N

   Chanyeol has been calling me all afternoon, after Donghae left... well after Melannie ran him out of the apartment Chanyeol has been calling me insistently, even leaving a voicemail on my phone:

-"Princess why don't you answer me?! what happens?! you know very well that I am worried that you won't answer me...please call me! "

   I didn't want to talk to anyone, not even with him since it was obvious that he knew something or at least had a feeling, and if he spoke with him I would have to tell him everything and I don't want fights between them or even an interrogation from Chanyeol. The next day I was still sad, furious and above all I felt humiliated, how could I be such an idiot and believe that a man like him, such a beautiful Adonis would notice me? maybe he felt sorry to see me alone and just wanted to make me feel good for a moment? I must confess that it felt good, it was nice while it lasted but I had to forget about him, I knew I had to but I didn't want to, it hurt to forget him, I loved him but every time I remembered the stunning blonde idol who kissed him right outside of his dorm the fury and humiliation returned to me.

   Perhaps it was better to leave everything as it was and go back to my country since having lost my job the visa was also lost and I had to return, I decided to write an email to my family saying that apparently I would return earlier than planned, they already knew what it had happened and they wanted me to come back as soon as possible, they claimed it was never a good idea to have accepted that job. I was opening my personal email when I saw an email from my cousin who lives in London, she asked me when I would return to London since she missed me, the tears flowed again since I also missed her and especially missed everything about London. I had gone to study a long time ago and I fell in love with the country, well it was always a dream to travel to London but now with everything that was happening to me I missed the country much more, especially I missed the fact that when I was there I never imagined coming to Korea to work and fall in love with a man so beautiful that he turned out to be a bloody liar. Maybe going to London first, relaxing and walking around the places I loved so much will make me forget about everything here, especially Donghae.

NOTE: I'm sorry if I haven't uploaded chapters in a long time, I'm a bit unmotivated and procrastination doesn't help me much. I hope to keep updating more often. Thank you =)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

20.9K 900 22
He looks at me in a loving way as he brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. I was about to begin to talk to him but as soon as he closed the door...
1.9K 130 19
When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go back to? Whom does she love more?
136K 3.5K 29
What happens when the biggest bullies in school have an eye on you?
4.4K 75 26
Going to the same school as your idols... Even soon become your crush Love is tough Love is hurt Complicated feelings cannot be avoid Even creates en...