Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 ✔️
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAY✔️
Chapter Two- Double Mark ✔️
Chapter Three- The Doctor ✔️
Chapter Four- the mating ✔️
CHATER FIVE- the gift ✔️
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration ✔️
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel ✔️
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story ✔️
CHAPTER NINE- The mole ✔️
CHAPTER TEN- the trial ✔️
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears ✔️
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye ✔️
Author's note after chapter 12 ✔️
Part Two ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals ✔️
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins ✔️
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured ✔️
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial ✔️
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivals✔️
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debut✔️
Part 3 ✔️
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost ✔️
Part 4 ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ✔️
Part 5 ✔️
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY ✔️
Author's note after chapter 30 ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial ✔️
Chapter Thirty-two: votings ✔️
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon ✔️
Author's note ✔️
The Pups✔️
Characters and Cast ✔️
Fyi ✔️

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ✔️

528 27 11
By ArdenTownsend

DAY 2

Last night standing there watching him get whipped was difficult. The extra punishment for Beta Brad came after Garrick whipped him. His requested was the Beta be made to transform into a wolf  and just be staked outside for all to see and learn about consequences of actions. He said keep him like that for the duration of the find-yourself-a-mate-event.

Then one of the Alphas called for an Alpha veto vote to over turn the council's punishment on Andrea Butler. This way both sides could save face. They even as a group made a donation in her name to the orphanage fund that all contempt fines went into. They earned triple the amount.

Afterwards Garrett asked me to the bond fire. I told him yes, but said I wanted to go back to his place and change first since all those clothes my family bought me was there. I changed into red shorts and red/white stripes shirt. Grabbed a red jacket. Then put on my red and white tennis shoes.

I did go over and stand by Bambi as she threw her shredded dress into the fire. Then A few ladies came over and took off with her since they had been in her shoes and was going to give her support like I was given yesterday.

A little bit later we went behind a couple trees and changed. We went for a run.  Then I came back and slept in my old room.

I woke up and followed the scent to Jarrett, "I do hope you wil forgive me for knocking you out. She leans forward and slips something in his mouth, she jumps and squeals when Garrett said, "sure hope you were not poisoning my brother."

"Of course not. I gave him something that will make him wake up faster. Is there something you need?"

"I was coming to ask you a question."

"What is it.?"

"If you don't find your name at the run tomorrow will you be Jarrett and my escort to the ball? I would also like to request you wear blue to the ball."

"If you do not find your mate I will be honored to attend with you. Now I am going to see if any one wants to go shopping for a dress."

"Oh, you won't need to go shopping I got a dress that was saved from the fire. It was my great grandma's"

"I am going shopping for a new dress."

He growls at me and says, "the dresses at the malls shows to much and I want you covered and with us."

Laura walks in, "what is going on here."

"Your son is going to be singing soprano if he does not stop trying to tell me I cannot choose my dress for the ball."

"Garrett stop acting like your father. I am taking your sisters shopping."then  she look at me, "You are welcome to join us, Meri."

"That sounds great. I would like to invite my mom and Emily."

Garrett roars, "I said, you are wearing my great grandmother's dress to the ball.  That is final."

Meri turns toward Garrett, "I will withdrawal my acceptance if you talk to me that way again. Think carefully, do you want to be my escort or do I get someone else?" She then turns toward Laura, "let me track down my mom. Then will let Maxwell arrange the bus for us. Meet you in 30 minutes. Then turns and leaves the room without saying anything to Garrett.

He looks at his mom and says, "I don't want others to look at her."

His mom ask, "is she your mate?"

"I feel attracted to her and so does Jarrett. Which seems odd since we never shared  a mate before. We had our own twin sisters in the past.  But neither of us feel that pull to claim her. It is like a slow drawl toward her compared to the past. Plus I do feel the need to let her know we had two mates. I have never felt compelled to share that before. She would be our third mate which there are no written history of. I got the scholars looking into it.

"The only wolves with several mates were ones who did force matings and killing off their mates. Am I wrong to want to see her wear great grandma's dress?"

"That dress is ugly and very unflattering. However, I will talk with her about at least putting it on for you to see her in it. But do not try to force her to wear that ugly dress. Now we are going to go shopping. Gather up all the guys. Your brother is going to wake up today.  How about you guys plan a pool party and BBQ for her family and us. Bring over the pups."

"We will watch the fireworks from the pool area," Garrett replies.

"Prior to the fireworks going off set up some blankets. Take care of her and her pups. Let her see how good you two are with little ones. Make tonight a family night.  Plan games and show her how good you are with the pups. This could help her to see you as a mate. If you want a chance to get to really know her let her see what type of family man you are."

"Ok. I will go prepare burgers, hotdogs, watermelon , chips, lemon aid, ice tea, s'mores, etc."

Then his mom left. When all the guys arrived and his brother woke up. They teased his brother about being knocked out. Garrett asked the guys, "would you all help get everything ready?"

Jarrett asked, "Mom suggested making it family oriented what about assembling those obstacle courses downstairs?"

Garrett said, "I don't know there are a bunch of wrapped gifts with that stuff."

Ezra spoke up those were the girl's birthday gifts from them. When they went to New Orleans they bought Selena and Serena's birthday gifts. All these items were shipped here and we just stored it in the basement."

Issac said, "we just had cake and ice cream. Plus just a few wrap gifts on their actual birthday since was in mourning, then the fire and now this party. But let us message Mom and Emily if we should touch those. I will make it so you guys can hear but they cannot hear you."

Issac opens up a link to His Mom and Emily, "hey Mom and Emily, I want to ask you a question?"

Donna replies, "make it quick. We are almost at the mall."

"Elder Laura suggested a way for Garrett and Jarrett to build a relationship with Meri was to plan a family BBQ pool gathering. This way you all get home you could relax and not have to cook."

"Sounds like a great idea," Emily says.

"Here is one of those etiquette questions. Garrett and Jarrett found all the stuff stored in the basement that was bought and sent for Selena and Serena's birthday. We did not do a big party for them because of their dad's death. Would it be appropriate to set up the basement as a surprise birthday party?"

Emily replies, "that sounds like an excellent idea."

Claire's voice joins the conversation, "Thanks Donna for including me. Yes it can be appropriate. You guys go down and assemble the items that need assembled. I am going to grab my dress and take a taxi over to my favorite party store. I will get all the appropriate stuff for that. Also call Mike

Garrett and Jarrett contact Delta Edith to bring all the food you want for the party. Also request she make a cake, but before we do that we need to decide a theme for this party. Since it was your idea to do the party. You have to do decide a girl theme for one year olds."

"Ummmmm, a girl party theme." They both had panic looks at first. Then  Jarrick shouted out, "last night the loved watching 'Little Mermaid." Just as Garrick shouted out, "they love singing the shark song."

Claire laughed, "we will do an under the sea party with mermaid and sharks. Go assemble the obstacle course and will send ideas for the theme for you guys to put in place before I get there. I am sending some of my party helpers over to help."

Garrett and Jarrett yell, "no us guys are doing it. We said ok to the cake."

"Ok will send the guys over to help. They will have the supplies and show you how to do it. Then let you do it. Remember you only have 3-4 hours to put it together so take the help."

"Ok we will take the help, but we got to help with everything."

"Claire, "ok that is the deal. Oh also think of what birthday gift you want for the girls from you and message your mom. Ok we are now at the mall. We gotta shop and keep us up to date on the assembling of things."

All the guys pull out their phones and start googling the party theme. Garrett links to Claire, "Claire we got the theme down. Tell us where you pick up the theme stuff. We will call and order all the stuff we want."

Claire in an unsure voice, "are you sure you want to do that?"

Ezra adds, "we know what we are doing. This is for my granddaughters."

Brent says, "we are leaders we can do it."

Issac adds, "you call and have them set up the account. With this being last minute we will pay double the cost. If they get all out stuff together within an hour and drive it here to us we will double that cost."

Claire sighs, "ok, and don't forget to message your mates with birthday gifts to get. I will pick up you single guys gifts."

Issac adds, "Claire I am ALPHA COMMANDING YOU- NO CHEATING AND CHECKING OUT WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE PARTY. Even you can be surprised." He then shuts down the link. "Now let's get building and everyone be ready to give your orders when the party company calls. "Garrett and Jarrett be glad we got your accounts all back. We are now paying quadruple the price. Plus tip.

Then the guys all got busy. When the phone call came they all took turns adding their parts to the order. Jarrett got on last. "I know we can be difficult to work with. We promised quadruple the price. If you can get the stuff here in one hour and 30 minutes plus help us assemble the items we will pay x10 the asking price. Plus each person who assist us will get a 25% tip. If you can get the orders done individually by person as requested?"

"Yes, it was and the staff started gathering stuff. We have several rogues on staff who did sign the sanctuary papers make sure no one gives them a hard time getting in since you have many packs with you. We already have had Sam and Mike here giving what for to some wolves."

"I had not heard about pack wolves giving you sanctuary wolves a problem. If anyone gives you a hard time contact me directly. Either myself or my brother will come. If really bad, will have the Lycan deal with it since that is part of their job now.  Oh, Issac just told me you been here enough times to come to the service entrance "C" and there will be an escort to meet you. Call Conway who is in charge of Lycan patrols at this number (Jarrett gives a number) when each driver is 15 minutes out. Their will be an escort at the gate to meet you. Now we gotta finish assembling the obstacle course. "Oh, if you have extra folding tables can you add that to the list. Most of ours are in use right now with the mating games going on."

He then hangs up.within 3 hours they have set up for the party.

"The ladies said they would be heading back in 4 hours or so, they have about another hour of shopping.... SHIT." Grabs phone to google. "Forgot to message our birthday gift for Claire to pick up." All the sudden everyone is grabbing their phones. 

Then the guys all start calling out, "I got a crab sandbox." "I got a playhouse." "I got a turtle sandbox."  "I grabbed the sand for the sandbox." "I grabbed balls" "I got a basket hoop with slide and swing"  "I got truck for the sandbox"

Garret and Jarrett, "We just asked the Wilson Brothers to make two different clubhouses- one pink and the other purple, but  they also have a kit they can assemble and have here within an hour. The kit can be inside."

Issac said, "Claire linked me and said, "we owe the staff at her party supply place a day at the spa. So I told her to arrange it. Told her also to include that tea place the ladies loved so much.  Apparently a roomful of male leaders are exhausting."

Jacob says, "I am hungry. Let's go grab a bite to eat. They walk into the kitchen."

"If your coming in to do another food buffet I will poison you all. Enough is enough."

"We just realized we were hungry and wanted something to eat since still 2 hours before food will be served."

"You touch any of the food we are preparing for those babies party be guaranteed you will die."

"You do know threatening alphas are not smart?"

"You know that eating food from your cook who is saving your ass by preparing the best food ever is not smart either."

"Wowzer!!! Check Mate. Edith 1  Alpha 0," Herbert says. Then all they guys laugh. "I knew you would be hungry. In the dining room I set out chips. Plus all the fixings you need to make your own sandwiches.  Also since a family kids party I ordered a bunch of non alcoholic drinks for the party since that wasn't on your list."  He followed them into the dining room.  "Over in those coolers are  beer and wine coolers. You can carry them out when the party starts. Enjoy." Herbert walks out to continue to help Edith.

Garrett looks at Jarrett. Then all the guys in the room. "Is there anything else we missed? We almost forgot the gifts. We did forget the drinks."

Jacob calls out, "Edith???"

She steps into the room, "I told you if you add any more food I am going to kill you."

Jacob looks at her and ask, "Herbert reminded us we forgot drinks. We almost forgot to order the birthday gifts. Is there anything else you can think of?"

"I already took care of what you forgot. Who do you think told Herbert about the drinks? Who do you think told the deltas who are watching the pups while you were preparing to get them dressed and over here. Maxwell will message me when they are 15 minutes away. I also had deltas grab your swimsuits. They are all in the changing room by the pool.  Plus I made sure everyone who needed notified about the party was told. I made sure all council and other packs knew you were having a family birthday party for the twins now that mom is officially transitioning out of mourning, so no disturbing the party unless it is a 911.

I expect to see high ranking pack members stopping by with their families to eat cake. There were told cake being cut at 8:30 and then watching the 9:00 fireworks. I had deltas make party favors to be given out.  Plus everyone who been helping you today was given a gift certificate to dinner at Roses and a movie at the Mall theater  to be used after the mating games are done.  The manager has a list of all who helped. The certificate is good for six months. They will bill you when each certificate is used."

Jarrett picks her up and swings her around. Then kisses her on the cheek. Herbert growls and grabs Edith in his arms and says, ""MINE."

Then they went and changed into their swimsuit.  A bus pulled up and it was filled with a lot of wrapped gifts. The guys carried it to the pool area and put all the gifts on the table that would fit.  Then the pups all arrived wearing their cute swimsuits.  The she-wolves all arrived. They were giving out hugs and kissss.  They went to the changing room and switched into their swimsuit.  The party began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 4.2K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
91.4K 4.3K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
3.2K 248 18
Coy didn't know the difference between herself and her pack members. As far as she was concerned they were the same, they were family. She had always...
500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...