Satzu Collection

AustinHaris2 által

A compilation of short stories Több

Lifetime
For the last time
Be with me for a day
Be with me for a day 1
Be with me for a day 2
Be with me for a day 3
Be with me for a day 4
Be with me for a day 5
Be with me for a day 6
Be with me for a day 7
Afraid of Tomorrow
Afraid of Tomorrow 1
Afraid of Tomorrow 2
Afraid of Tomorrow 3
Afraid of Tomorrow 5
Afraid of Tomorrow 6
Afraid of Tomorrow 7
Afraid of Tomorrow 8
Afraid of Tomorrow 9
Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
But Your heart say 1
But your heart say 2
But your heart say 3
But your heart say 4
But your heart say 5
But your heart say 6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Come inside of my heart
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Why do I feel like
Why do I feel like 1
Why do I feel like 2
Why do I feel like 3
Why do I feel like 4
Why do I felt like 5
Why do I feel like 6
why do I feel like 7
With Chances or Not
41

Afraid of Tomorrow 4

1.4K 49 11
AustinHaris2 által

Later in the afternoon

The couple is silently eating their launch no one dares to talked, not even Tzuyu who used to started their entertaining conversation at their meal

Sana is secretly stealing glances at her girlfriend, she's also guilty at what happened earlier before they take their launch.

Flashback

Sana is currently printing her semi final outcome of her research, she went to the printing machine when Tzuyu suddenly went behind to take her a document she needed

She bumped to Sana accidentally causing to spill the coffee to the latter laptop where her research is saved!

"Tzuyuuuuuuuu!" She shouted at her

Tzuyu widen her eyes when she notice what happen and immediately took the laptop to wipe it with dry clothes

Sana heart is thumping so hard because of the nervousness.

Sana is terribly angry with her, she spend months doing her research with her girlfriend help, but what now her hard work might go to waste.

She's afraid was that the laptop might not work properly and their no other device that she saved her research.

She took the laptop from her girlfriend hand harshly and checked it immediately.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to -----"

Tzuyu got cut off when she received a hard slapped on her face causing a hand mark on her right cheeks.

She held the part where Sana slapped her and stared at her in shocked

"That's bullshit! Just shut up! Shut up with that fucking mouth."

She left her girlfriend and took the laptop with her.

Tzuyu went out from her room and she saw her girlfriend laptop she took it immediately and work with it.

After an hour of drying the laptop finally it's working again she smiled happily.

She leave a sticky note on Sana laptop, asking for the latter apologies.

And she place it again on her girlfriend tables.

End of flashbacks

"I'll wash the dishes, you can go back to your room immediately after this" Sana said softly not staring at her girlfriend

Tzuyu nodded her head sadly, she thought Sana is still mad at her.

After their meal Tzuyu instantly went to her office room to continue her work while Sana as she said she cleanse the whole dining area

»»»»»

After an hours of working Tzuyu is done with the report that the CEO of the hospital asked her to prepare, Tzuyu is staring blankly at the ceiling

"What should I do now?" That question is kept lingering on her mind

She stand up from her swivel chair and crossed her arm, she bited the edge of her thumps.

She walked back and forth inside her office room, she kept on thingking.

"Things is getting worst day by day, should I talked to her?" She thought

"I don't want to lose her, I need to fixed this" she added

"If I shouldn't take action now, I'm afraid what will happen to tomorrow, to us. I don't want to break my relationship"

"Then how I should talk to her? She's mad at me, You're so stupid Tzuyu
Maybe Chaeyoung is right, I should talk to her, I love her so much"

"Yeah.. communication is the key.
Come on get your ass out of here Tzuyu go talk to your Sana" she said to herself

Tzuyu went downstairs and looked for the latter's but she didn't find her in the living area, she went to study room still no avail.

"Maybe she's still at the dining area" Tzuyu thought

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Tzuyu went directly to the said place and she found her lover still washing the dishes, Sana was about to finish her chore.

Tzuyu lean her body against the doorjamb while crossing her arms and silently observing her lover, she smile foolishly.

Watching her is one of Tzuyu favorite things to do in the world. How could it not be? She is startlingly beautiful. Watching her was like watching art in motion, with God as the artist.

Tzuyu walked herself silently closer to her until she's standing behind her, Sana didn't notice her presence.

Tzuyu wrap her arms around Sana from behind making the older shock a bit, but she quickly recover when she recognized her presence.

Tzuyu was holding her briefly, then gently stroking her waist, hips and belly as she slowly brought her lips to kiss the latter neck sensually.

She place a small kisses all over her neck, nibbling bit lightly.

Sana body tense up, she close her eyes enjoying the warmth of Tzuyu skin against her body, her back is press against Tzuyu chest, her butt cheeks against hers groin.

Sana turned around to face Tzuyu, there's a glint in her eye.

"Tzuyu" she moan softly before leaning forward and capturing Tzuyu's into a kiss.

It been months or what? Since they had been this close and intimate with each other.

Sana couldn't remember the last time they had sex since both of the is been preoccupied lately with their own schedule.

Sana arms instantly wrap around Tzuyu neck pulling her closer to her, she pressed her little figure against her lover strong body, while Tzuyu held her tightly.

Tzuyu kiss her deeply, and her hands cup her ass cheeks before lifting her onto the counter.

Immediately, Sana wrap her legs around Tzuyu waist to pull her closer as she grind her center to Tzuyu crotch to feel her more.

God, Sana enjoyed her strength and warmth! Especially when their clothed intimate part met and give a plessuresble friction.

Their kiss is starting to get heat and sensual as their body felt like on fire, awakening something deep inside their core, Sana tangled her hand around Tzuyu hair

"Hmm.. What are you up to huh, Doctor Chou?" Sana asked between their kisses, running her hands through Tzuyu hair.

Tzuyu pulled away from the kissed and stared at Sana eyes deeply

"I miss you, love.. I miss you so much and I'm sorry about earlier" Tzuyu said sincerely

Sana's smile lovingly at Tzuyu statement and caresses Tzuyu cheeks, while staring directly to the latters eyes also, she can the see throughout the latter's eyes the longingness and love.

She smile sadly and felt guilty making Tzuyu feel like this, apparently Sana misses her too.

"I miss you too, love... and also I'm sorry," Sana said sincerely before smile

Sane's hands tugged on Tzuyu white shirt looking for the hem, she's slowly pulling it up until it completely off Tzuyu.

Judging by Tzuyu breathing, it had been a long day for her as well, and there was no need to delay the pleasurable inevitable.

Tzuyu ran her strong arms down on Sana's back, she could see her hard nips through the fabric of her flowy black shirt.

She press her mouth against them for a second, before taking off Sana's shirt altogether. Seeing her perky tits always gave her an extra jolt.

Sana was already working on Tzuyu's pant, unbuttoning the jeans and using her feet to push it down along with her underwear.

Tzuyu lifted her up with one arm furthermore to the kitchen counter while removing her lounge pants and panties with the other.,

"Tzuyu.. hmm.." Sana moan against Tzuyu ears when her hand grasped her dick, which was thick and hard in anticipation.

But Tzuyu back away from her, only to drape Sana legs over her shoulders. She lean down while as she use her tongue to caress her pussy, which was dripping with sweetness already.

"Aahh..." Sana moan when she felt it.

She clutch onto Tzuyu arms to hold herself steady as she gave in to the pleasure. Their breaths grew heavier with every flick of her skillful tongue on her core.

"O-oh! Gosh, Tzuyu-ah.. hmm" Sana graon, burying her hand on Tzuyu hair

"I...I"

Tzuyu grunt when she felt Sana grip at the back of her head tighten, she gave her clit one more hard suck before standing up slowly and face her once again.

Tzuyu stare at Sana eyes with full of lust and love reflecting on her gaze before she spread her legs wide making a room for her.

She position herself between the latter legs, she rubbher hard cock over her for sex a few times teasing her.

"Aahh..aah!" Sana woman moans at the contact of their intimate part, Tzuyu capture her lips again engaging them both into sensual yet roughly kiss.

"Tzuyu, I need you inside me now..." Sana growled, and arched her back for emphasis.

Tzuyu smile  widely and nodded her head before she thrust herself into Sana sliding her erection into her tight heat slowly,

"Aaahh...fuck" Sana hissed at feeling of being conjoined with the latter, Tzuyu didn't move even a bit and let her Sana adjust to her size inside her.

Silence filled them, Only their heartbeat and heavy breathing can be heard.

"Move" Sana said to her

Tzuyu nod her head, she bent her knees down a bit to level her face with Sana's chest.

Tzuyu take one of her nipples into her mouth while she thrust her dick in and out of her heat slowly,  breathing heavily. Tzuyu didn't have much time to make things slow, the pleasure on her shaft making her feel insane. She started to fasten her pace.

"A-ah... aahh.. hmmm.. Ha..harder, love" Sana gasp as she enjoyed her new pace.

Tzuyu held on to her hips and oblige to her demand, thrusting into her soft wetness again and again in fast pace.

Sana lean back on the counter, she close her eyes tightly as she felt satisfied with the feeling of her lover in and out of her cunt.

She use her hands to brace against the kitchen counter, balancing herself in the rough taking and her.

Sana free hand held into Tzuyu shoulder holding her in place. Tzuyu continue to tease her breasts as she eas pumping in and out of her slippery cunt.

"Aaa..-ah...De.. deper love.. go deeper" Sana said in between her moans, she throw her head back in pleasure.

Tzuyu push much deeper into Sana over and over again, giving her lover what she wants. Sana groan and gasp softly, biting at her lips to keep her moan as quiet as possible.

Tzuyu abandon Sana's breasts and kiss her lips hard instead, pounding into her body roughly, while she grip Sana hips.

Sana could feel the tip of her cock hitting her cervix every thrust and that's make her feel more insane, she whimpee and gasp with pleasure with every thrust.

" I-i love you, Sana" tzuyu said softly against her mouth. She plunging into her harder and deeper showing to Sana how she meant her words deeply.

Sana tighten her legs around Tzuyu's waist, Tzuyu could feel how Sana tighten her inner muscles and clutching more on her dick. She's letting out a quiet low moan

"Aah.. A-aah... hmm.. Tzuyu-ah you're so good." she whispered in pleasure.

Tzuyu sink down her tooth on Sana's shoulder before using her hand to stroke the other girl to oblivion as rub at her clit with her thumb, Sana moans grew louder with every thrust

"Ah... Aahh.. ye-yes love, that's it.. fuck.. don't stop" Sana panted heavily.

Sana bucked madly beneath her, crying out loudly, she wasn't able to keep it in anymore.

"Like that...yes, like that Tzuyu-ah! A-ah fuck! so good love, so good..." She chanted breathlessly as Tzuyu changbher angle slightly, still rubbing at her clit.

"You like that?" Tzuyu asked huskily, smirking as she pounded into her, nipping at her shoulder.

"You like being taken by me huh? Does it feel good?" She added, Sana couldn't form a words due to pleasure she's feeling. She's just nodding her head in respond

"You won't be able to walk properly for days after this, love" Tzuyu panted

"I.. I don't care... Just fuck me so good, Tzuyu" Sana said as she was closing her eyes in ecstasy, Tzuyu hissed with her statement as she felt more hornier with Sana's remark.

She moves her hips much harder, digging much deeper into her pussy.

"Yes...yes... Tzu.. don't stop" Sana continue to chant softly, screwing her eyes shut.

Tzuyu pounded into her almost violently now, grunting heavily with every thrust, she remove her hand from working her clit and spread her legs as far as she could and held her thigh tightly, she change her angle

And oh God! Sana is moaning loudly when she hit the right spot over and over again and she scratchbher nails down to Tzuyu back.

Tzuyu grunted at pleasure and pain against her skin.
Sana's toes curled, and she tightened her inner muscles more, clamping down on Tzuyu tightly.

"Ah! Ah... Ah you felt so good, love" Tzuyu grunted loudly, reaching back down to her clit again, rubbing and pinching it.

"I'm CUMMMINNG'" Sana yelp, wrapping her arms around Tzuyu's neck tightly as her orgasm hit causing her cunt to squeeze Tzuyu cock.

"Aaaah... me too love, me to.." Tzuyu gasped still pounding herself in and out of her cunt

The familiar buzzing feeling began in Tzuyu balls.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH...!!"

"SANAAAA!"

"TZUYUUUU!"

Both woman scream on the top of their lungs as they reach their climax at the same time, too overwhelm with the feeling

Tzuyu could feel the pulsing in her cock as stream after stream of cum shot into Sana's cunt filling it up.

Sana sob out several cries from her orgasm falling into her climax as well, buried deep within her.

Tzuyu let her legs go and wrap her arms tightly around her middle, kissing her collarbone,

"Its okay." Tzuyu said breathlessly as she continue giving a slow thrust inside Sana, emptying her seeds.

Sana panted heavily against Tzuyu, every part of her is so sensitive to the touch, she breathed helplessly.

Holding one another close again as they began to slowly kiss and caress one another as they came down from their wonderful lovemaking session.

Tzuyu buried her face to Sana chest

"God... That was intense, I love it!" Sana panted. Tzuyu chuckled at her statement while staring at her lover side profile breathing heavily

"I know, love.. hmm.. I'm glad you've enjoyed our moment together" she replied as she buried her face to Sana more.

"I love you, tzuyu-ah" Sana said as she stroked her back and clasp her hand around her head and kiss her lover forehead

Tzuyu smile widely as she felt her heart thumping crazily at Sana confession. She loves the way Sana confess her love for her after their steamy session.

She's always been liked this, since the first night they made love and took each other virginity, she never change.

"I love you too, Sana" Tzuyu said sincerely before she move her head to look up and captured Sana lips engaging them into sweet kissed that sooner turn into steamy and roughly.

"A-aaah. Hmmm, Tzu" Sana let out a low moans in between their kiss when tzuyu accidentally move her shaft inside her.

"I... I'm sorry" Tzuyu said shyly, Sana observe her and she smile at her cuteness and caresses her cheeks.

"It's okay, love.. now take me to bathroom I can't walked, I'm too lazy to move.. we need to take a bath." Sana added, Tzuyu look at her in surprised.

"We?.. you mean, we will take a bath? You mean, us together?" Tzuyu asked in shocked

"Why? You don't like it?" Sana asked, Tzuyu immediately shook her head.

"No, no, I love too" Tzuyu said excitedly and Sana chuckled at her

"But, firstly can you take off your dick out of my pussy" Sana said

"Aaww, yeah sorry.. I thought we're going to have another session inside the bathroom!" Tzuyu said and chuckle after,Sana slap her arms softly

"Yah! Tzuyu-ah" Sana said as she slap her arms softly

Tzuyu giggles and took off her shaft inside her causing to leak out their mixed steamy white liquid inside Sana.

Sana slide down herself to the floor,
Tzuyu caught her into her arms, anticipating her faint reaction to their tryst before she carried her bridal style into her arms.

"Let me carry you, love" Tzuyu said and Sana smile at her lovingly before she wrap her arms around her neck as she observed her lover.

»»»»

They are now laying on their bed as Sana snuggle her body closer to Tzuyu while wrapping her arm around the latter waist

She's in her deep slumber while Tzuyu caresses her hair and gazing at her lover next to her

"I love you, Sana" she said and kissed the latter forehead lovingly as she tightly hugged her and closed her eyes and followed the latter to her sleep.

To be continue

Okay that's it! I don't know if you find it cringe, remember I'm not that good hehe

One more chapter left

»»»»»»

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.5K 27
She was a drug, and he was addicted. The small town she was desperate to get out of seemed much more tolerable when James 'Bucky' Barnes showed up. B...
9K 423 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
6.1K 60 8
*warning ⚠️ *matured⚠️ BxG GxG G!PxG
67.6K 2.6K 46
Sana Minatozaki and Mina Sharon Myoui have been best friends since birth. When Sana comes home on Summer vacation from New York University, Mina intr...